Show yourself?

post-2562-126194627381.jpgpost-2562-126194516878.jpg

Finally, I've decided to break the annoyminity thing Posted Image.

Here is one of me and my sister on holiday recently. And this is one of me and the rest of my cousins on christmas day. I warn you I haven't managed to master the attachment thing so they will likely be Huge when you click on them.

Oh and this is my dog as well with my grans. Not the greatest picture, but again from christmas day Posted Image.

post-2562-126194562478.jpg

Nice pictures Smarties, is the other dog a Jack Russell?

Wow Smarties, you and your family are adorable! All of you. So, what are you doing tomorrow night? *giggles*

One of me, I'm cuter in person. I hope anyway...

Thanks Tarin :)

you're looking good too ...

ok so:

few new things:

new winter hat and jacket with double zippers from more fun and frustration:

Posted Image

tattoo! close-up:

Posted Image

rough translation: i love you best when the happiness leaves your downcast brow, when your heart drowns in horror, when your days are covered by the dreadful cloud of the past.

bonus points if you can tell me where it's from.

and placement (you can see traces of eyeliner i wore to a goth-themed new year's party):

Posted Image

nice start to a new year :)

rough translation: i love you best when the happiness leaves your downcast brow, when your heart drowns in horror, when your days are covered by the dreadful cloud of the past.

I can't tell you where it's from, but I can tell you if it's included in the French final 2 days later, I'll marry you.

Very nice tat! And great pics!

Ehh why not...

I'm the one on the right with the goofy looking smile going on. This was taken a week or so ago? my hairs a light brown now =D

Hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahhhaahahahahahahaahhahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahah

• Like 1