Show yourself?

I know I dont look good as u guys........ But just being a sport

You are just tooo cute Ben :)

I think I clean up pretty well...all that shopping paid off

You still got it....

so, the photos from the office Christmas party have started trickling in...

lol.

The smiled definately suits you :)

I think I clean up pretty well...all that shopping paid off

I call a not fair!!! When I wore a tie and shirt (my school uniform by the way!) I got called dorky by some jerkface *cough* Cia *cough* but no, you get told how clean cut you look and how nicely you clean up.

I say LAME! :P

• Site Administrator

I call a not fair!!! When I wore a tie and shirt (my school uniform by the way!) I got called dorky by some jerkface *cough* Cia *cough* but no, you get told how clean cut you look and how nicely you clean up.

I say LAME! Posted Image

OOOOH! I call total BS on you! I never said you looked dorky...I just asked to see a less formal Camilo...hard to picture YOU in a tie with a straight face. (yeah, yeah, I know you do all the time, uniform, yada yada...I still say it's weird) LOL

Mkay... I have a picture of me from my friends birthday.... I took it right outside of Lucky Chengs....

AW..

How come I can't see the pic.?Posted Image

Edited: Added the following,

Still, I was disappointed in that there were no additional OCD hints in this pic.

Mark, that's hilarious.

Maybe the laugh. Posted Image - Sorry, bad joke.Posted Image

I figure I should probably post somewhere other than the topic I made, just to be fair :P

Taken during a part of my Graduation last June. One of like 234927348 pictures taken that day lol. I think its needless to say, I'm the dude :P

post-10642-12609940254.jpg

I figure I should probably post somewhere other than the topic I made, just to be fair :P

Taken during a part of my Graduation last June. One of like 234927348 pictures taken that day lol. I think its needless to say, I'm the dude :P

Nice picture Sky :)

Well I'll be... The Dude Is HOT!!! :wub: