Show yourself?

This is me at 9 with Santa. I like to show old pictures. I get that from my grandmother who showed pictures all the time and told stories. In downtown Atlanta there were three places to go and see Santa. Rich's, Davison's and Kressge's.

This is me at 9 with Santa. I like to show old pictures. I get that from my grandmother who showed pictures all the time and told stories. In downtown Atlanta there were three places to go and see Santa. Rich's, Davison's and Kressge's.

Awesome... although is it just me who thinks the Santa looks scary?

post-2562-126194627381.jpgpost-2562-126194516878.jpg

Finally, I've decided to break the annoyminity thing Posted Image.

Here is one of me and my sister on holiday recently. And this is one of me and the rest of my cousins on christmas day. I warn you I haven't managed to master the attachment thing so they will likely be Huge when you click on them.

Oh and this is my dog as well with my grans. Not the greatest picture, but again from christmas day Posted Image.

post-2562-126194562478.jpg

Edited by Smarties

Old picture, but I dont want anyone to forget me. ;p

Posted Image

You are unforgettablePosted Image

post-2562-126194516878.jpg

Here is one of me and my sister on holiday recently. And this is one of me and the rest of my cousins on christmas day. I warn you I haven't managed to master the attachment thing so they will likely be Huge when you click on them.

Oh and this is my dog as well with my grans. Not the greatest picture, but again from christmas day :).

post-2562-126194562478.jpg

Aren't you adorable!

• Like 1

Oh and this is my dog as well with my grans. Not the greatest picture, but again from christmas day Posted Image.

I love your large family. And of course I love your dog. May I know his name.

I love your large family. And of course I love your dog. May I know his name.

My dog's called Jet. He's the black lab of course, and he's an amazing 9. We didn't name him that though, he was a rescue dog, though it's always baffled us why someone would want to abandon him. The smaller one is called Perdy and was born pretty much exactly at the beginning of the millenium. My gran nursed her back to health as a puppy. My grans other dog Sally, a beautiful blue-merl minature shetland sheepdog, was put down a few days before christmas due to bladder cancer.

Those cousins are all on the one side of the family as well. My mum was one of four children.

Edited by Smarties