Show yourself?

I want to know why your eyes are closed. Posted Image

Prolly enjoying himself somewhere not shown in the pic.

Great pic shadowgod.

And Sky!. That dude is so cute. Wonder how you found him. LOL.

Edited spelling mistakes.

Edited by KevinCaucher

I figure I should probably post somewhere other than the topic I made, just to be fair :P

Taken during a part of my Graduation last June. One of like 234927348 pictures taken that day lol. I think its needless to say, I'm the dude :P

AWW AND HERE I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE CUTE GIRL, :( OH WELL :P

WELCOME TO THE GA, I KNOW I KNOW, IT'S JUST WELL SOMEONE *cough* CIA *cough* DIDN'T TELL ME WE HAD A NEW CUTIE ROAMING ABOUTS, SO NO TIME FOR ME TO PREP, :D

Prolly enjoying himelf somewhere not shown in the pic.

Great pic shadowgod.

And Sky!. That dude is so cute. Wonder how you found him. LOL.

AWW AND HERE I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE CUTE GIRL, :( OH WELL :P

WELCOME TO THE GA, I KNOW I KNOW, IT'S JUST WELL SOMEONE *cough* CIA *cough* DIDN'T TELL ME WE HAD A NEW CUTIE ROAMING ABOUTS, SO NO TIME FOR ME TO PREP, :D

Lol MY BAD. I didnt mean to state the obvious :P Thanks for all the positive comments! O:

I want to know why your eyes are closed. Posted Image

I was laughing at something, but I have no idea what.

I remember pretending to waltz with one of my colleagues (to Lady Gaga's Poker Face Posted Image), so I'm pretty sure it had something to do with that.

(and no, in case you're wondering, I can't dance)

I'm gonna say... Not Fair!!! Posted Image We've all posted pictures here and Mark has been commenting on most all... But... Where's his mugshot??? Don't we all wanna see his? Come on Mark, be a sport!!! Posted ImagePosted Image

I second that :)

I figure I should probably post somewhere other than the topic I made, just to be fair Posted Image

Taken during a part of my Graduation last June. One of like 234927348 pictures taken that day lol. I think its needless to say, I'm the dude Posted Image

You are HOT :) and I love the dress you companion is wearing :)

You are HOT :) and I love the dress you companion is wearing :)

Thanks :P And yeah, alot of my friends (whom are girls) had really nice dresses O: I'm so glad I didnt have to go through the female rite of passage of spending 6 months choosing a grad dress lol. I just went in, bought a suit with a notched lapel, and matched my undershirt/tie/pocketsquare to my grad dates lol.

Ok certain someone told me to post pic here i need to explain why i look a mess on both pics, i was fairly drunk in both in this one i had just woken up from sleeping with my head on the table, hence why i look like i do

Posted Image

and this one i was just getting drunk lol

Posted Image

a frosted window, a dirty mirror, and a kinda bored PlugInMatty...

I did some writing today, too.

w00t!

(edit: yes Mark Arbour, the mirror really is dirty.)

Posted Image

That must bug the shit out of you. By the way, can you straighten up the blinds in the back? The bottom ones are flat and the top one is crooked. Posted Image

Regardless, an OCD hunk is still a hunk.Posted Image

• Like 1