Happy Birthday Graeme

Jay

• Site Administrator

Damn! :*) I was hoping it would slip through unnoticed.... :whistle:

For the record, I'm 22x2 ;)

Damn! :*) I was hoping it would slip through unnoticed.... :whistle:

For the record, I'm 22x2 ;)

Damn, #2. Celebrating an Aussie's birthday on the Aussie clock. I'm sure your many fans and friends will be posting to this thread for the next day. In Hawaii, it's only early afternoon the day before your birthday.

Happy Birthday! :2thumbs: Many, many more to a good friend and very talented author!

Jack B) p.s. I'm in the "x3" category.

Happy Birthday Graeme!

I hope this is the year where Showtime picks up New Brother and makes you a zillionaire(1)!

You rock! :music:

James

----

1- note: without ruining your classic story of course!

• Site Administrator

Thank you, everyone!

I had to work today, but it was an easy day so I wasn't stressed. I headed off a little early so I could go to my boys' basketball games (they've just started the sport). As a consequence, it was a busy night -- but fun. They lost their games, but they enjoyed themselves, which is the important thing at their age.

There are too many posts to respond to individually, so I'll just reply to two....

(let the boys eat all the cake they want!!)

We had cheesecake rather than a cake (cheesecake is my favourite). However, both boys bought me boxes of chocolates, and they both asked me to share.... :D

Happy Birthday!! May 15th is an excellent day for a birthday 0:)

Definitely an excellent day for a birthday 0:) I had thought by bring attention to the fact it was YOUR birthday, too, people might not notice it was mine, but I suppose I was being overly optimistic....

Thanks again, everyone! It was only three years ago that I finally accepted my sexuality and came out to my wife. The last couple of birthdays, and this one in particular, are the happiest I can remember for a LONG time. You are all part of reason for that. :wub: