Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 2,096 Words
  • 3,593 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

TJ's journey to love - 11. Chapter 11

So we will meet two new characters AND we have a flash back.
Narration view will shift in this chapter.

Narration from Emily –TJ’s mom

Beau called me in a panic that TJ had come into the house and saw Grayson showing the album to JC and Trace and had run up the stairs locked himself in the room. After picking the lock, they found him incoherent in the closet rocking back and forth and crying.

I pulled out of the Woolery’s driveway and sped home in record time. As I pulled in an ambulance was sitting in the driveway.

“What’s going on?” I asked no one in particular.

“He passed out mom and wouldn’t wake-up and I panicked and called 911.” Beau said through tears. They brought TJ out on a stretcher.

“I’m his mother, what is going on?” I asked the EMT.

“Your son has lost consciousness and we need to take him in for evaluation to make sure it’s nothing serious.” The EMT replied

“Where are you taking him?”

“To the Children’s Hospital”

It was then that my parents and my in-laws pulled into my parent’s driveway next door. They came running over to see what was going on.

“Would you like to come with us?” the EMT asked

“Sure, Mom and Dad. Please stay here and I’ll update you.” I said before the door closed. I saw so much pain in everyone’s face as the ambulance pulled away. The EMT was running vitals and calling ahead to let them know we are in route. I held TJ’s hand and starting silently praying everything would be all right and asked my husband to watch over our son.

When we pulled into the Emergency room at the hospital everything happened so fast. They put me in a room to do paperwork while they worked on figuring out what was wrong. They asked about drugs, alcohol and various other things. I did tell them he’s been under a bunch of stress. The doctor made note of everything and said someone would be in talk with me. While waiting they told me my sister was there and asked if I wanted her to come back. I immediately knew it was Kelly and said yes.

“How is he?” Kelly asked

“They don’t know anything yet. I’ve done paperwork and they gave him the once over and said someone would be in.”

“I am so sorry you have to go through this Emily. Just so you know Tracy and Jack are here in the waiting room. Everyone else left the meeting and went to your house.”

“Would you call and let Mom know we don’t know anything yet.”

“Yes, I am going to step out into the waiting room. Do you want Jack or Tracy to come back? See if they both can. We need to finish talking.” Kelly stepped out and I fell to pieces. Tracy and Jack both came in and started to console me. As we were hugging a man in a white coat walked in.

“Good afternoon Ms. Michaels. Are either of you the boy’s father?”

“No we are his godfathers.”

“Ok. My name is Dr. Lyle Landers and I am the emergency doctor assigned to the case. Based on what we know, it appears your son had an anxiety attack. It could have been caused by many different factors and it is imperative we know as much as possible. We also don’t know when he will regain consciousness. I could be a few hours to days.”

I broke down in tears again at the news it could be days, my poor sweet baby.

“Say Dr. Landers, did you grow up here? You look very familiar.” Jack said

“Yes I did.”

“I am Jack Woolery and this is my husband Tracy Craft.”

“Well I’ll be damned. Jack and Tracy I remember you both. I had such the crush on you Jack.”

“Didn’t we all” Tracy said.

“Why don’t we leave Ms. Michaels with her son and step out and chat a bit.” Dr. Landers said. The three of them stepped out and Kelly came back in.

“Mom said that things are pretty rough at home. Everyone is trying to figure out what happened and there are a lot of tears.” Kelly told me

“Well text them and let them know it may have been a panic attack. Can you sit with him? I need to get some air.”

“Yes I will.”

I walked out and went outside to a bench. I just looked around but it was too cold to sit there, so I decided to head back in. I was going to sit in the chapel but though I should get something to eat. I got a sandwich and coffee and found a table to sit. I pulled up my phone and starting going through all the pictures I had of TJ. Each one with a different memory attached. I found the one from the day he came out to his father. I caught them in an embrace on the back deck. The love I saw in my husband’s eyes said it all. He was the real deal; loved everyone no matter what. His boys were the apple of his eye but he especially loved TJ.

“Excuse me; it looks like you might need some company.” A stranger said

“Um sure” I replied and looked up.

“Jeff?” I asked

“Oh my god Emily Frazier, how are you?”

“It’s Emily Michaels now but long time no see. I am doing terrible at the moment just came here to get something to eat and then back to the ER for my son. How are you?”

“I am doing great, I work here as a counselor. Who’s your son?”

“TJ Michaels. He passed out maybe something anxiety related.”

“Ah ok… he would be seeing Dr. Julian Martin he is a really good doctor and helps our anxiety patients.”

“Look Jeff, I want to get back to the ER. Here is my contact information. Please stay in touch.”

I walked back to the room to find JC sitting there with TJ and the others nowhere around.

“Hey JC, When did you get here?” I asked

“A couple of minutes ago, dad went to see about getting TJ somewhere private for whatever time he spends here. Do you mind if I stay?”

“No I don’t. I want someone here when he wakes up. He’ll be scared if he’s alone.”

At that moment Jack, Tracy and Kelly returned.

“You’d think it would be easy to find someone around here.” Jack said.

“I agree, the fact that we had to search for a nurse is a bit outrageous.” Kelly said

“We got them to give TJ a private room, so he can recover.” Tracy said

“I am not sure insurance will cover that.” I sobbed

“Listen Emily, he’s our godson. Time we started doing something for him.” Jack said

We waited about an hour before TJ was moved to a private room. They brought in a chair for JC to sit in and he moved it right next to the bed and held TJ’s hand. I begrudgingly left and told JC to call if he wakes up. I rode home with Kelly and just stared out the window. Please honey, bring me my son back.

***

Somewhere in the great beyond

“Where am I?” TJ asked as he looked around

“MINI! Come here my boy.” Dad shouted

“OH DAD! I’ve missed you so much.” I ran over to him

“Sit son we need to talk.” We sat on a floating seat

“TJ, son, you have so much going on in your life.”

“Dad you have no idea.” I interrupted.

“TJ, our time maybe limited so listen close. Please take your time and enjoy life. I know so much has been going on and you feel so helpless.”

“Dad I can’t without you.”

“Yes you can. I love you and I’m always with you.”

“But daddy” I started to sob

“Son I know we didn’t leave things on great footing but I know I am sorry. I should have taken the time to listen to you and notice something wasn’t right.”

“Oh Daddy” the tears were free flowing and I was hugging my dad.

“Shhh my little man, Daddy loves you. You will come out even stronger on the other side.”

***

I opened my eyes and in a panic I look around the room. I see JC sitting beside me and I hear machines beeping. I squeeze his hand and fall into the black abyss again.

***

I don’t think I slept. I kept thinking about TJ lying in the hospital unconscious. All four boys were upstairs in one bed. I was surprised that Trace decided to stay here with them. Katie and Brayden were at my parents and talking with their other sons’ Kellan and Jordan about something.

I went up to TJ’s room to look around. I was looking for any sign that could tell me what was going on and how I could help. I found his phone in the closet on the floor and it was showing unread messages from Dylan. I unlocked the phone and could not believe what I was seeing on the screen. The messages were vulgar and there pictures and videos. It appears TJ had only seen the first two texts and picture. I started to sob and took the phone to my room.

I picked up my phone and called the police. I then called Jack and told him what I had found. He said he would be right over and not to say anything until he arrived.

Jack arrived first and was looking at the messages when the police showed up. They said while the crime occurred in Maryland they would have to forward all the information to the Montgomery County Police. They took information for a report and had asked for the cell phone. Jack would not let the take it as he wanted to make sure the evidence was secured and didn’t get lost. He had me back up the device to the cloud so we would have everything on it.

This was not a case Jack could handle and since it was personal it was against his firm’s policy for him to be involved. He was able to get a partner in the firm to take the case and they said once TJ regains consciousness they would be on the next flight out.

Jack and I headed over to the hospital as we had not heard from JC. When we got to the room at the hospital we found JC sleeping in the bed with TJ. Jack woke JC up and had him change and freshen up with the clothes he brought with him. While he was in there a nurse came in and was surprised to see us. She said somewhere in the night that JC had climbed into bed with TJ and his stats went up. They didn’t want to risk them going back down so the Doctor had advised to let the boy stay where he was. Jack went and got JC some food as they didn’t want it to leak that a celebrity was there.

As JC was eating we had the local news on.

“Breaking News out of Cincinnati, we have been made aware that singing and dance sensation JC Woolery is at the Children’s Hospital here in town. We have been unable to confirm whether or not he has been admitted to the hospital and have been met with no comment from the hospital. We have a crew in-route and will provide an update soon.” The news anchor said.

“Just great they know I’m here.” JC said.

“Don’t worry son we will take care of it” Jack said as he left the room and closed the door.

I sat in silence as I watched JC and saw how pained he was about TJ and the press showing up.

“I can tell you love him” I said

“He’s my world. I’ve missed him so much but he doesn’t remember me.” JC replied

“I know deep down he knows who you are. Just help him bring it to the surface.”

Jack returned and said that the hospital has agreed to keep quiet as to why JC is here.

“I spoke with the Hospital Administrator and reiterated privacy laws” Jack said

“I thought they only applied to TJ” I replied

“They do but I can be a persuasive person.”

JC had this look on his face… like he was trying to read TJ’s mind.

He then leaned in and kissed him…

 

Copyright © 2020 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 18
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Good having Emily's version of events.

Meanwhile back in the.'Black Abyss' , Mini and his dad continue their talk. Hopefully big TJ's undying love will help Mini to recover.

Looking forward to more great chapters. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Anton_Cloche said:

Good having Emily's version of events.

Meanwhile back in the.'Black Abyss' , Mini and his dad continue their talk. Hopefully big TJ's undying love will help Mini to recover.

Looking forward to more great chapters. 

Thank you. Big TJ will become a bit of a voice of reason. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Awesome chapter, very interesting reasons, I hope that he recovers soon and that Dylan is in deep crap, 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

First off, very sneaky posting before im awake! Second off someone about to get the book thrown at their pretty little face. However whether or not it hits them is another story! And freaking paparazzi man. They suck so hard!

First... I don't know your sleeping schedule. :P

I apparently reached the point that I don't need MOD approval to post, so it posted faster than I thought it was going to.

So I have decided what will happen to Dylan and Sebastian. It won't be until after another little twist occurs. 

Speaking of twists... have your heart meds ready for the next chapter. :o:read:

  • Like 4
  • Angry 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, mikedup said:

Awesome chapter, very interesting reasons, I hope that he recovers soon and that Dylan is in deep crap, 

oh dylan is in some deep crap... just wait till you see what happens. He and Sebastian will be wrapped up pretty quickly.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
32 minutes ago, AquariusGuy said:

First... I don't know your sleeping schedule. :P

I apparently reached the point that I don't need MOD approval to post, so it posted faster than I thought it was going to.

So I have decided what will happen to Dylan and Sebastian. It won't be until after another little twist occurs. 

Speaking of twists... have your heart meds ready for the next chapter. :o:read:

Oh dear. And you got sass

  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. I loved reading from Emily point of view. Dylan is getting what he deserves. 

She narrates most of the next chapter too. 

As for Dylan.. :devil:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

As I have no recollection of the other story, I am enjoying reading this as a complete outsider trying to catch the glimpses of the back story as this one plays out.  Well done!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Daddydavek said:

As I have no recollection of the other story, I am enjoying reading this as a complete outsider trying to catch the glimpses of the back story as this one plays out.  Well done!

Many of the adults mentioned are High school friends with a few twists coming. 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Excellent chapter.Some random thoughts

It's Great to see Jeff in this role.Its sounds like his life experiences brought him to this place.I hope there's a scene where Jeff and TJ talk.

While Dylan is a POS along with Sebastian he's also incredibly stupid.You don't send that by text that is so reckless he really didn't consider that could put him in deep doo-doo?And  the images might be of people underage.What morons.

I'm curious why TJ doesn't remember JC from before is it connected to his condition? But Lucas was in the picture also and he didn't seem to remember either.

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
30 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Excellent chapter.Some random thoughts

It's Great to see Jeff in this role.Its sounds like his life experiences brought him to this place.I hope there's a scene where Jeff and TJ talk.

While Dylan is a POS along with Sebastian he's also incredibly stupid.You don't send that by text that is so reckless he really didn't consider that could put him in deep doo-doo?And  the images might be of people underage.What morons.

I'm curious why TJ doesn't remember JC from before is it connected to his condition? But Lucas was in the picture also and he didn't seem to remember either.

 

Dylan and Sebastian want control over TJ. They do not know what is going on in Ohio. They are dumb enough to think they will be ok.

As for TJ not remembering JC... they met when they were little. Sometimes if you don't see someone you don't always remember them. Remember Lucas said they seemed similar and JC and Trace seem to remember them both. We will see some recognition come in the coming chapters. Chapter 12 and 13 will dive more into what happened.  

  • Like 5
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..