Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 2,361 Words
  • 2,202 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

TJ's journey to love - 18. Chapter 18

I sat and listened to Uncle Brayden tell me what happened to Dylan and Sebastian.

“So they are gone?” I asked

“Yes and they won’t harm anyone ever again.”

“I still don’t believe this.”

“It’s the truth TJ, once we learned what happened to you and as your older brothers we had to get you justice.” Jordan said

“So you just went out and killed them?”

“No, we were dispatched to do so. I know this makes no sense but they had to be taken out. Between their molesting kids and drug use people were getting worried that it would escalate. You became the final straw.” Jordan said

“Final straw?”

“The Agency Director and the Director of the security company where we work were friends of Uncle Tristan and when they found out what had really happened to you they knew something had to be done. They quickly put everything into action as Dylan specifically was being watched as they think his father is part of an international ring.”

“So is that how she play’s into this?” I pointed at Ms. Carmine

“Well TJ, CC helps doctor the agents who land up in hiding if their cover gets blown or if they are badly injured in the field. She has her private practice as a cover but works full time at Head Quarters.” Uncle Bray replied

“I am not sure I am ok with all of this. I want them to rot in jail for what they did to me and the others they harmed”

“We understand. I was hoping this conversation would help you move forward.”

“Not in the slightest. I can’t believe all of this. I was with Sebastian a lot, when did he have time?”

“Usually at night when you weren’t around is when he made time.”

“Now this might come as a shock but CC is your Aunt.” Uncle Bray said

“What! No way! Dad would have told me!” I shouted

“Yes I am your father’s eldest sibling and we had briefly reconnected but he was weary since I was Dylan’s mother. He had every right to act that way. That is why when I was asked about the security agency ending them I didn’t hesitate. I needed to do something right.”

“What about Dr. Martin? I haven’t seen him at the hospital in weeks. He has to be related.”

“Here is where it gets strange, he took a two week vacation from the hospital to do some research and he never returned to work. The local police report tipped us off and we did a counter investigation. It appears after he talked with your mother and you and saw the picture he started to question where he came from. He had petitioned to have his case unsealed but disappeared before a decision was ever reached.” Kellan said

“This is all just too weird. Why are you telling me all of this?”

“TJ we wanted to you know that your rape case is going to remain open forever. The local police have no clue what happened nor will they ever. I had to talk with a lot of people to have this conversation with you.”

“Hey Teej, we wanted to tell you as it was unfair for you to think they were out there somewhere and for you to have to look over your shoulder constantly. Now you don’t” Kellan said

I just looked at everyone. It is strange to think everyone in this room killed for me out of love. I am not sure what to think.

Some birthday this was turning out to be.

I left the building with Uncle Bray trying to digest what I learned. Talk about major secrets dad kept.

“Hello anyone home” I said as I walked in the front door

“Out here on the patio honey” mom called out I walked to the patio to find everyone out there.

“Surprise Happy Birthday” I couldn’t believe they threw me a surprise party. The best gift was JC was there, I was floored.

“I thought you had your graduation” I said after we kissed

“I graduated before the holiday. Couldn’t tell you as I knew we were coming.”

Everyone partied and had a great time and Jack made BBQ for everyone and even Grandpa Tony was impressed. The cake was my favorite, a Funfetti cake with chocolate frosting. That night I invited J.C. to stay with me and we made out all night. I have been keeping up with therapy and Doctor Kev said I’d been doing really well. The next day was graduation and Jack was our guest speaker, he talked about doing what’s right in a situation even if it might not be a stellar outcome. I sat there knowing J.C was in the audience cheering me on. Since we had a big party for my birthday my graduation party was a bit more intimate, who am I kidding everyone was there. We partied into the night with JC and I skinny dipping after everyone went to bed. It was the first time I’d seen him without clothes.

***

August

After spending the summer mostly alone with mom as my brothers were with their significant others more than I thought they would be, I was ready to head to NYC. I had done really well with therapy and Dr. Kev had me set bi-weekly video visit’s to check in.

When I moved to NYC and all my stuff had arrived before hand as Jack had folks come and pick everything I needed to take with me; he even had my truck transported. When I arrived I spent most of my time with J.C, including at night. We were starting school soon and I was nervous. Kev told me to make sure I made some friends outside Trace and J.C as it would be healthy to expand my circle. I did get to see my brothers before they headed back to Ohio as they had been in NYC all summer. I joked with Mom she was going to have to move to New York since that’s where everyone seemed to be spending their time.

On first day of orientation, before leaving home, I was bombarded with facetime calls from Mom, Beau and Grayson wishing me luck. Grayson was first because he wanted to called Trace after and talk him about him starting at NYU.

J.C. and I attended orientation together and I was glad he knew his way around. I would be lost in minutes. We sat in the huge auditorium talking and giggling. Two people sat down beside us. I decided to be friendly, hey maybe they can be friends.

“Hi I am TJ and this is JC.”

“Hi I am Audrey and this is my brother Seymour”

“Nice to meet you, were parents theater folks?” J.C. asked

“Um yeah” Seymour said.

“Sorry I don’t follow, how did you come up with that J.C?”

“You mean you’ve never seen Little Shop of Horrors?” Audrey shockingly asked

“Nope never even heard of it.”

“Well I am named after the plant Audrey and Seymour was my caretaker”

“Oh, I guess I need to watch it. We can have a movie night J” I said smiling at him

“Unless you are afraid of horror movies” J.C. responded

“So are you two a couple or something” Seymour asked

“Yeah we are” I replied

“He finally acknowledged we are a couple! Quick I need to put out a press release” JC jokingly said I shot him a look.

We listened to the presenters talk about campus safety and various other mundane things. I squeezed JC’s hand when they talked about the Rape Crisis Center and how the allegations are taken seriously. We were told class would begin next week and to make sure we had any books we needed and gear for classes. Luck for us it was all taken care of. I held JC hand and we left the auditorium and head back to the apartment. We passed Tracy and waved but didn’t stop. We had discussed that we would pretend not to know him at school.

I was looking up the movie little shop of horrors while JC was doing something in the bed room. He and Trace like to wear as little as possible around the house and I wasn’t one to complain. He came out of the room in some very revealing shorts and sat down and smiled at me.

“Why don’t you relax babe. You’ve been super stressed lately.” He said

“I guess I can. Hot tub?”

“Duh mister smarty pants.” He dropped his shorts and walked towards the room where the hot tub was and whistled the whole way. What a tease. I jumped up and went to my room and stripped and walked over to the hot tub.

“Man this feels great.” I said

“I knew you needed to relax. Did you know Trace and Grayson are already planning when they can meet up again? I’ve never seen my brother act like this.” JC said

“Me either. Grayson is normally so reserved I am surprised how into each other they are despite the age gap. Mom and I talked about it this summer and she said she was fine with her boys dating men.”

“Good to know.” He came in for a kiss. Our make out sessions were getting pretty hot and heavy lately. J.C. understood if things got too heavy for me and would pump the brakes on our sessions.

We were getting hot and heavy when we heard a cat call

“Don’t mean to interrupt your lovey dovey session but Dad and Pop are here with dinner.” Trace said

“Um could you grab some towels for us from the closet?” J.C. asked

“Sure bro.” Trace walked over to the closet a few feet from where were sitting. I think he didn’t want Trace to see the erection he had going on and I most certainly had one too. We ducked into our room to put some clothes on and went to the dining area where Tracy and Jack had set the table.

“Nice of you to join us, did you forget tonight was family dinner night?” Jack asked

“Ummmm yeah I did Pop, we were a little busy.” J.C. said smiling

“Do we have to have the hot tub cleaned again? I thought we told you no funny business in there.” Tracy said with a laugh

“Hey at least it’s not like the time he added all those Jello packets to the tub.” Trace said and everyone roar with laughter except J.C. he looked embarrassed.

“There has got to be a good story here.” I said looking at J.C.

“He really wanted Jello and read the pack and it said use hot water, and well the hot tub gets hot. So he snuck in and turned it on and added several packets of Jello powder to the tub. It didn’t gel but I remember Dad and Pop bitching about having to clean it out and then have the tub repaired.” Trace said

“What a cute little story and remember J.C. when Grayson is here next you can tell some embarrassing story about him.” I said and smiled at J.C.

“J.C. don’t forget you have a couple performance dates that are coming up soon and you will be away for about two weeks.” Tracy said

“Oh I forgot about those.” J.C. said looking down

“I talked to Marcus this afternoon and he said he will help you do your cardio so you are ready to perform.”

“Could we arrange for TJ to come to the performance here are Carnegie Hall? I am sure he would enjoy it.

“I thought that was a singing and orchestra venue?” I said

“That it is TJ, He will be announcing his new album that is coming out and performing some songs.” Jack said

“What? An album?” I asked

“Yeah so since Christmas I’ve been inspired and started to write and have laid a few tracks and the record company wants to release them.” J.C. said

“First time I’m hearing about it!” I started to shout

“Wait since Christmas? I said a bit more quietly

“Yeah I reconnected with this awesome guy and he’s inspired me.” J.C. said that was met with a collective aww from the others

“I don’t know what to say other than I am extremely flattered”

After dinner I went to my room and facetimed with mom and she said it was weird I didn’t live there. We talked about orientation and I told her about Audrey and Seymour and she was happy I was making friends. I asked about my brothers as it was hard to catch them at a good time. She said Beau was doing really well and has been trying to decide where to go to college. She said her money was on MIT as Lucas was at Harvard and not sure what he wanted to do yet. Grayson had thrown himself into school and seems to miss Trace a whole lot despite talking to him all every day. She reminded me that this upcoming Saturday I had a lunch date with Brayden and Kat and to make sure I was on time.

Before I knew it Saturday was here. I had asked if I could bring J.C. but I was told no, which was really strange. Kellan came and met me and he drove me to his parents place. We made it there on time as Kellan drive like a maniac. We found parking quickly too which in this city is hard to find. Kellan just smiled at me and we walked into the house.

“Mom! When did you get here?” I ran up and hugged her.

“I got here Thursday night and your brothers just got here.”

“Grayson and Beau, they are here?”

“Yes honey they are.” at the same time the doorbell rang and their stood Jack, Tracy, J.C. and Trace.

“See not all surprises are bad” Kellan said after he let them in

“So mom, what brought you to New York?” I asked

“An interview” Mom replied

 

Copyright © 2020 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 30
  • Love 13
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

Seymour and audrey! Love it!!!!! Now ill be singing suddenly seymour and somewhere thats green all day! Im glad tj knows but now there's yet another question to be asked, wheres doc martin?

He's making shoes :rofl:

I haven't decided when he will reappear yet but he is not dead.

I had Audrey and Seymour's names picked out before I started this... I've never seen the whole movie. My parents and I were talking about it a few weeks ago....

TJ knows now what happened but it doesn't hold him back. He has a bit of fun in the next chapter.

 

"Feed me Seymour" ::in my audrey voice::

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Love the chapter.Emily just said interview not job interview but that's what it most likely is.But the Agency?If true there's a lot we don't know about Emily.I wonder if Beau knows he's going to be recruited.BTW  MIT and Lucas at Harvard?I would feel way too dumb to hang with these guys.

The stuff about Dr. Martin never returning could be worrisome.I'm assuming he will resurface eventually .Agency also?

Oh yeah almost forgot  with all the other stuff JC and TJ are progressing quite nicely.lol

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
28 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Love the chapter.Emily just said interview not job interview but that's what it most likely is.But the Agency?If true there's a lot we don't know about Emily.I wonder if Beau knows he's going to be recruited.BTW  MIT and Lucas at Harvard?I would feel way too dumb to hand with these guys.

The stuff about Dr. Martin never returning could be worrisome.I'm assuming he will resurface eventually .Agency also?

Oh yeah almost forgot  with all the other stuff JC and TJ are progressing quite nicely.lol

Emily will not be agency and Beau will know soon enough. They guys are smart but they are down to earth. 

Yes the Doc will resurface... we know the who (a music group duh!) and now we need the when,why and how.

Yes our boys are progressing very nicely. I am letting TJ move forward. He's got a new sense of freedom. 

Edited by AquariusGuy
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

At least TJ knows everything and it doesn't seem to be holding him back or causing problems. I love Seymour and Audrey.

TJ is learning you could say and he''s falling head over heels for J.C. 

We will see the twins more soon. TJ will be growing his group of friends too in the very next chapter :)

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Awesome chapter, I am surprised that he took the reason for taking out Sebastian and Dylan, so well, I expected a but of a meltdown, but I am glad that he moved on and just seemed to accept it, I think that soon the next nature family will be in New York

  • Like 4
Link to comment
27 minutes ago, mikedup said:

Awesome chapter, I am surprised that he took the reason for taking out Sebastian and Dylan, so well, I expected a but of a meltdown, but I am glad that he moved on and just seemed to accept it, I think that soon the next nature family will be in New York

He could have had a melt down but he is moving forward. It could come back to haunt him later, you never know. 

So New York seem like a possibility but we shall see what happens next. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

Some serious shit at the beginning of the chapter for TJ to deal with, but it seems he is dealing with it.  I suspect mom is moving to the NYC area soon....

why does everyone think Emily will move... sure she had an interview but was it job related? 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..