Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 1,702 Words
  • 4,036 Views
  • 32 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

TJ's journey to love - 5. Chapter 5

Please don't hate me... I promise TJ will be on a better path soon.

I opened my eyes and saw it was Beau.

I smiled and closed my eyes. He was always the sensitive one.

While I loved to sing and dance, Beau was the family Brainiac. He excelled in Math and Science and rumor has it that MIT and a few other universities are already courting him and he’s a junior.

Ever since Beau and Grayson were little one or both of them would sneak into my room at night. I always enjoyed their company. I expected it to end as they got older but they kept coming.

I woke to see Beau staring at me.

“We need to talk.” He said

“Sure bud what’s on your mind?”

“I need you to promise not to be angry with me.”

“This is some serious stuff then. Go ahead I love you Beau.”

“I am dating Lucas.”

“WHAT!”

“Calm down TEEJ”

“CALM DOWN! HOW ARE YOU DATING MY BEST FRIEND AND I DON’T KNOW ABOUT IT?”

“It kind of just happened”

“Just happened? Like HELL it just happened. You both are straight.”

“Says you”

“You dated what’s her name… the girl with the big boobs and he had that one girl Julie.”

“You mean Grace. Yeah we dated but I realized sooner than later that I liked boys. They haven’t dated in a long time”

“I don’t believe you. When, how, why?”

“For over a year. We had to sneak around. Lucas and I were sure you wouldn’t be happy.”

“Well he was right about that.”

“How could you forgive him for that threesome with Sebastian?”

“Well unlike you, I had a civil conversation with him and eventually I forgave him.”

“You forgave him? No wonder Sebastian wanted me back. He assumed I would cave like you. You’re cheap and easy.”

“Cave like me? Cheap and easy? That’s not fair”

“I can’t even imagine what Lucas sees in a GEEK like you, He’s athletic and a jock and you well you aren’t”

“Hey that’s not nice you fucker”

At that moment I punched him in the nose and he ran out of the room crying.

Mom was at the door immediately with wet hair.

“Why are you two arguing and why does your brother have a bloody nose?” mom asked

“That fucker deserved it”

“Tristan James that is your brother.”

“He was until I found out he’s been dating Lucas.”

“Oh so he finally worked up the courage to tell you.”

“WHAT! You knew?”

“Of course I knew. You father and I caught them together.”

“CAUGHT THEM? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN”

“Lower your voice, you don’t yell at me like that.”

“Oh I will when people stop keeping secrets from me.”

“Beau knew you wouldn’t handle it well that’s why he didn’t tell you and it wasn’t my place to tell you.”

“What’s going on? What’s with the yelling” A sleepy Grayson said coming out of his room

“Beau was dating Lucas.””

“I think you mean is” Grayson replied

“Fuck you knew too? Am I the only one who didn’t know?”

“Calm down and get dressed and then apologize to your brother.”

“That’s not happening.”

I slammed the door in her face. Fuck all of this. I put some clothes and my boots on and grabbed my coat. I can’t believe my family hid this from me. I stormed out of my room and flew down the steps to find my Grandpa Tony helping Beau with his nose.

“You’re lucky it’s not broken” Grandpa Tony said

“Yeah well I can make that happen” I challenged.

“What has gotten into you?” Mom stated.

“Everyone here keeps secrets and fucks up my life. I’m done with you all.”

I ran out into the garage. I either could take Dad’s truck which I haven’t driven in a while or the SUV that I share with Beau. I jump in the SUV hit the button to open the door and backed out super-fast. I pull off without even closing the door. I sped down the street trying to decide where to go in this forsaken town with all this snow there is no-where to go and hide. I decide to head to the mall over the river in Kentucky.

The mall was packed and it was hard to find a parking space. I decided to forgo going into the stores and went into the Newport Aquarium. After paying admission I spent time just wandering around looking at all the animals. I was looking at my phone and felt a tap on my shoulder.

“TJ, honey” Mom said

“I don’t want to talk to you”

“Come and sit we need to talk.”

“I don’t want to.”

“Well you can’t leave as Grandpa Joe took the SUV and left. So you are stuck with me.”

She grabbed my arm and led me over to a bench. We sat in silence for a while.

“You know I always wanted to come check this place out. How did you find it?” Mom said breaking the silence.

“Heard kids at school talking about it”

“Ah… let’s walk then.”

We walked around the Aquarium for a while. Mom just kept looking at me like she was expecting me to say something. How could I when it was my family that deceived me. After a while Mom knew I wasn’t going to talk so she said we should leave. I followed her out and got into the car.

“How did you find me? Some tracker you installed?”

“Mother’s intuition, now we are not going home until we talk.”

She backed out and started heading towards home.

“I understand why you are upset but that was no reason to punch your brother. You are losing car privileges for two weeks.”

“That’s unfair. It’s his fault.”

“Care to explain how you punching him in the nose is his fault?”

“He’s dating my best friend and neither one of them told me.”

“After you ran off Beau called Lucas and explained how you went off. Apparently Lucas tried to tell you several times but he was so scared and same with Beau.”

“What? I am an approachable person.”

Mom laughed. “Says the boy who punched his brother”

I wasn’t going to admit anything. I am standing my ground.

“What did you mean that you caught them? Were they having sex?”

“No. One Friday night your brother left the house all dressed up saying he had a date. I of course thought it was with Grace. Your father wanted to go out somewhere special so he had me come over to the Pentagon to meet him. We went to this Italian restaurant called Sfoglina in Rosslyn. Imagine our surprise when we saw Beau and Lucas sitting in a booth holding hands. They didn’t see us at first. Your father just smiled. We asked not to be seated near them to give them privacy. After being seat they both noticed us and blushed and slid down in their seats. Your Father went over and talked with them. They were celebrating their one year anniversary. He asked them to join us when they were done. They paid their bill and sheepishly came over. We both assured them it was fine and we ordered some Champagne for all of us. We asked them to join us for a ride home. On the way home it was awkward to say the least. We kept telling Beau we loved him, like we did with you. We talked and Lucas said he kind of had a crush on Beau for a while. One night he came over and all of us except for Beau were out. He had come over looking for you but you were out with Sebastian. He joined your brother for a movie and it went on from there. They were both so scared to tell you and today you proved why.”

Wow… boy did I fuck things up. I guess I am not as observant as I thought.

“Mom, I am SUPER SORRY. I know I need to apologize to Beau but I need to think about how to do so.”

“I suggest you start with talking”

“DUH Mom”

I sat in thought as to why if Grayson knew about Beau and Lucas, why did he say what he did with the package. SHIT… I threw that out. Maybe Lucas was telling me in a letter that was in the box. Well, I will never find out since I put it in the trash. Mom pulled into a church along the way home.

“Are you ready to go home and apologize?”

I exhaled loudly. “Not really but I don’t have a choice”

“TJ this attitude has to stop.”

“Then stop keeping secrets.” I retorted

If looks could kill I would be dead right now. The hurt I saw in her face said all I needed to know.

“Let’s get this over with.” I said.

“Please talk calmly with your brother and don’t punch him. If you don’t start having some common sense and work out this anger I am going to put you in therapy. Violence is never the answer.”

I could tell she means business. It is time like this that dad would have put me in the truck and talked some sense into me. I think I know what I need to do.

“Mom I think I need therapy.”

“Ok sweetheart. After the New Year I will seek someone out. I am glad you are realizing you need help.”

I closed my eyes “Good job mini… I am proud of you taking this small step and realizing you needed help.”

I always heard dad’s voice when I need him. We had such a bond that it feels like part of me is missing. As mom navigated the streets slowly since it was snowing lightly I looked at my email and saw a message that caught my eye but I couldn’t open it.

Julliard Admission Decision: Tristan J. Michaels Jr

As mom parked I didn’t mention the email. I had been the cause of so much trouble lately that I think my family would ship me off to college if they knew I got in. Well time to face the music.

Copyright © 2020 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 32
  • Love 15
  • Wow 4
  • Sad 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Found out about and read what's so far in the story today. @Ronyx gave a plug today from his story glad he did.TJ getting angry totally understand but a bloody nose? Quite an over reaction.I know its way too soon in the story to mention this but  based on what you mentioned TJ being a dancer probably means he's going to meet Tracy from Dancing On A Star.After this chapter I'm wondering what you might do there.Maybe have TJ take away the lead role of The Nutcracker from Tracy lol.

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
1 minute ago, weinerdog said:

Found out about and read what's so far in the story today. @Ronyx gave plug today from his story glad he did.TJ getting angry totally understand but a bloody nose? Quite an over reaction.I know its way too soon in the story to mention this but  based on what you mentioned TJ being a dancer probably means he's going to meet Tracy from Dancing On A Star.After this chapter I'm wondering what you might do there.Maybe have TJ take away the lead role of The Nutcracker from Tracy lol.

Thanks for taking the time to read the story. This is an off shoot set in the future and its the kids of Dancing's characters. TJ is Emily's son and he will have a relationship with JC Woolery son of Jack and Tracy. Tracy works at Julliard and we will see him when TJ goes to college.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, AquariusGuy said:

Thanks for taking the time to read the story. This is an off shoot set in the future and its the kids of Dancing's characters. TJ is Emily's son and he will have a relationship with JC Woolery son of Jack and Tracy. Tracy works at Julliard and we will see him when TJ goes to college.

Opps I didn't realize this was in the future.You sort of gave away what happens in Dancing.I gotta watch my comments over there now.But no worries I thought that might happen it will still be interesting to see how they got there.I didn't make the Woolery connection boy am I dumb.Loving this story

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 5
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Ah an AU of dancing!

Did you not read my summary? Yes this me continuing my good friends story. Just wait more character's will appear BUT this will mostly be on the kids once TJ goes to school. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
1 minute ago, AquariusGuy said:

Did you not read my summary? Yes this me continuing my good friends story. Just wait more character's will appear BUT this will mostly be on the kids once TJ goes to school. 

I did. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Just now, AquariusGuy said:

ok just checking... Chapter 6 might renew your love for TJ. 

I still love him, i just dont like him right now.😋

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

I still love him, i just dont like him right now.😋

TJ  has some crow to eat in the next couple of chapters. 

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

TJ has definitely disappointed me in this chapter, hopefully he can redeem himself.

Trust me he turns the page very soon. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

TJ has some growing up to do and needs to stop taking others for granted...and pay attention.

AMEN... I didn't mean to make him an asshat but here we are. I am going to set him on straight and narrow soon with the caveat that his world will have a tumble in college. 

So be prepared. lol

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Crazy chapter. Tj certainly needs some help, however the family is wrong by not speaking to him , It is a two way street after all, they expect him to talk to them about stuff but they did not , they are all in the wrong to some degree

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Lucas chose to break TJs trust. Why the hell is everyone telling him to get over it?  I'm really not impressed with these people. "Oh you screwed our son's bf?  Cool!  Date our other son!"

  • Like 5
Link to comment
51 minutes ago, andamonkey said:

Lucas chose to break TJs trust. Why the hell is everyone telling him to get over it?  I'm really not impressed with these people. "Oh you screwed our son's bf?  Cool!  Date our other son!"

They were dating for over a year before the whole three way. I am starting to think I need to bring Lucas in to explain what happened. Needless to say our douche ex is about to sound even more worse. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, mikedup said:

Crazy chapter. Tj certainly needs some help, however the family is wrong by not speaking to him , It is a two way street after all, they expect him to talk to them about stuff but they did not , they are all in the wrong to some degree

Sometimes things are better left unsaid but yes TJ overreacted to the whole Lucas and Beau thing. I promise things will get better with the family. I will say this... There is a point where TJ and his mom get into it while he is at college. I don't want to give it away. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I’m loving this story, but a plot detail has me confused.  How can Beau and Lucas still be dating when Beau and family relocated to Ohio after his dad’s death, while Lucas (and the douchy ex) live in Maryland?  Did I miss something?

  • Like 5
Link to comment
1 minute ago, tesao said:

I’m loving this story, but a plot detail has me confused.  How can Beau and Lucas still be dating when Beau and family relocated to Ohio after his dad’s death, while Lucas (and the douchy ex) live in Maryland?  Did I miss something?

Long distance. They will for sure remain a couple in this story. More to come on this in Chapter 7. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

I really like your story so far. I'm looking forward to the next things in the future and the interaction with Dancing 's characters as well. Maybe I'm a little fastidious but I hope you can find someone to edit your chapters. It's just about the punctuation, not the grammar so don't worry. I usually read the lines and its emotion based on that as well... This is your first story so problems like that are not unusual. Hope my feedback is useful for you. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..