Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 1,822 Words
  • 3,705 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

TJ's journey to love - 13. Chapter 13

For those who've been waiting for payback.... well here it comes.

Potomac, Maryland

“Are those the two guys?”

“Yeah they are”

“Ok, let’s do this”

 

*****

“So Jack this anticipation is killing me, what did you learn?” Emily said

“Well Tristan’s older sister married name is Dr. Caroline Carmine, commonly known as CC”

“Holy shit, isn’t that Dylan’s mother?”

“The one and only”

“What a small world this is turning out to be.” The phone rang and it the hospital letting us know that we could come back.

“JC please stay here as the press is waiting for any glimpse of you at the hospital. They seem to think you came here to have something done. They are also camping out at your grandparents, so you may be stuck here for a bit.”

“I don’t mind dad, especially if TJ comes home soon.”

“We won’t know until the doctor brings us up to speed.”

“Emily, the partner handling TJ’s case is flying in to talk to TJ. I tried to have her wait but she is insistent she get here before the police find out and want to question him.”

“Jack would you and Tracy accompany me to the hospital. I might need some moral support.”

“Please don’t say anything about Dr. Martin being related and don’t say anything about Dylan’s mom either. It could send TJ back into a shocked state.”

***

“So TJ, how are you feeling?”

“Angry that I let me guard down and got raped.”

“The first thing is you are not to blame for other people’s behavior.”

“Yeah well I should have seen this coming.”

“Love makes you do weird things.”

“Well if love makes you a rapist, count me out.”

“TJ that is not the attitude you want to have.”

At that point I broke down crying.

“TJ, you are going to need some help and this won’t heal right away. I can tell you are struggling because I’ve been told your father and I look similar. We have a doctor on staff here that will be better equipped to help you recover.”

With that he patted me on the leg and walked out. I was reliving the event every time I closed my eyes.

As I lay there a knock at the door and in walked Jack, Tracy and Mom

“Where’s JC?”

“Oh nice to see you too, sweetheart” mom replies with a laugh

“With all the press outside we left him home.” Tracy said

“Won’t people recognize you?” I asked

“I am more recognized for my work as a lawyer than I am as JC’s father.” Jack said

“People don’t realize I am his father because professionally he uses Jack’s last name” Tracy said

“I’m sorry mom” I say and I burst into tears

“Oh my baby” mom says as she sits next to me and pulls me into a hug. I proceed to cry even harder.

“Emily, we will give you some space. Text me when you need us.” Jack said

“Oh my poor sweet baby, I know what happened.” Mom said

“Hhhhoooow?”

“After you blacked out and I was home for the night I couldn’t sleep and in the morning I found your phone and the messages.” At that point I started shaking and mom was soothing me by rubbing my back.

“Honey, did this happen on July 4th?” I just nodded my head yes.

“Oh my, that explains so much. I am glad you weren’t really drinking and driving. Why didn’t you say something?”

“I was ashamed and didn’t want to disappoint you.”

“How is being raped a disappointment? Your father and I would have protected you. Your father would move heaven and earth for you and your brothers.”

“How would I have told you? I could already see disappointment in Dad’s eyes when I came in.”

“TJ that is because he thought you were drunk but you were really high. He would have understood.”

“I just wish he was here now, I could really use him.” Mom hugged me and we were interrupted by a knock at the door. In walked the most beautiful guy in a shirt and tie. I think all his clothes were made for him as the way they hugged his body they were like a second skin.

“Good afternoon, TJ right?”

“Yeah that’s me and this is my mom.”

“My name is Doctor Kevin Campbell and most of my patients call me Kev to keep things more relaxed.” He said with a smile.

“Well Dr. Campbell as TJ stated I am his mother Emily Michaels. Will you be able to help my boy?”

“Ms. Michaels I specialize in PTSD and a therapeutic recovery. Medication is last on my list.. I want to help young TJ get through what happened and help him move on. It will be a process though. I have spoken with Dr. Martin and he filled me in on some details and I read some of the chart notes. Would you mind giving us some time to talk? I would like to evaluate TJ so I can make a decision on when he can be discharged.”

“Sure. How long should I wait somewhere?” Mom asked

“I will need at least two hours.”

“OK TJ, I am going to find Jack and Tracy and head to the house. Why don’t you call when you are ready?

“Sounds like a plan.”

Mom left and closed the door. That just left me and the hottie doctor. Good god is he pretty.

“So TJ, why do you think you blacked out?”

I proceeded to tell him about July 4th at Sebastian’s and what happened to the best of my memory. I told him how I let Dad think I was drunk instead of revealing the truth. I also told him how I didn’t say good bye to dad as I was angry at him even though it was on me. I also told him about the whole cheating thing and how I blew up at Beau.”

“So TJ you’ve been traumatized and it appears to have lead up to your black out. The pressure you’ve been under I am actually surprised you didn’t experience the black out before all of this. It may have been Dylan sending you pictures. I would like to keep you one more night just for observation. I understand there was a young man that kept you company and that helped you stabilize and if possible he should be with you for a while.”

“I am not sure that is possible as he doesn’t live locally.”

“Ok then we will come up with a plan also I understand your mother retained a lawyer and that the police will need to speak with you. Make sure you have someone you trust with you for moral support. It will be rough before it gets better. Let’s have your mom come back and we can set-up more appointments.”

I used the hospital phone to call mom. Good thing she wrote her number down before she left.

“Teej?” it was Grayson

“Hey G”

“Are you ok?” I could hear him sniffling

“Somewhat but I got a lot to get through. Is mom there?”

“Yeah she is talking with Kelly and Kat about something.” I could hear him yell for her

“Hello sweetheart are you ready for me to come back?”

“Yes we had a talk and he wants to set-up more appointments.”

“Good, anything you want me to bring?”

“Well some clothes and something to occupy my time; oh and JC. Doctor’s orders mom”

“Seriously TJ, I doubt that.” I could hear mom rolling her eyes

“Hey Doctor Kev, Mom doesn’t believe me.” I handed the phone to him

“Ms. Michaels, sorry, Emily, whoever was with him that first night was good for him and I think he should be here for support.”

“Well thank you for confirming that. I need to speak with the young man’s father.”

The doctor smiled at me and said he would check back soon to see when mom returns to make appointments. I was sitting in the bed when a well-dressed lady entered the room. She looked really familiar but I couldn’t place her.

“Tristan Michaels?”

“That’s me but I prefer TJ. Who are you?”

“I am Elizabeth James, a lawyer with Barton, James & Woolery in New York. I just got to town and wanted to stop in and say hello. I have been told that the Montgomery County Police will be here tomorrow and I wanted to speak to you first.”

Just then Jack and Mom walked in.

“Oh Liz, you made it.” Jack said

“Liz it is so good to see you. It has been quite a while.” Mom said

Just then two other people snuck in and closed the door. They were wearing hats and glasses. It was JC and Trace both dressed alike.

“Hey Teej, I brought my decoy so I could sneak in.” JC said with a smile

“Hey mom” Trace said hugging Liz

“What do you mean mom?” I said

“She provided us with two wonderful sons.” Jack said

“Don’t forget about our brothers.” Trace said

“Brothers?”

“Yes, Liz has a partner and wanted kids. Tracy and I provided our services to make their dream come true since they helped. Now our boys are related.” Jack said

Liz told mom how the cops were itching to talk with me and she will be back here first thing in the morning to stand guard. After a while everyone but JC left. Apparently Trace came in some side entrance while JC came in with mom and Jack. JC and I sat in silence for a while.

“TJ I don’t know what to say.”

“It’s ok if I were you I wouldn’t know either. Tell me more about you.”

We proceeded to avoid my elephant in the room and talked about a lot. He talked about dancing and competitions. Eventually we fell asleep and he was on the bed with me. He’s definitely cuter than Doctor Kev was my thought before I drifted off. I didn’t have a nightmare which was nice. They brought us hospital food for breakfast and it was cool that they had food for JC. We ate in silence when Liz and Mom appeared.

“Good morning boys.” Liz said

“Hello sweetheart. How do you feel? Mom said

“Better since I slept great.” I turned and smiled at JC.

We sat and talked for a bit when the detective from Maryland showed up. Liz introduced herself and that she was my attorney. She also introduced mom and said JC was a friend leaving out his name. When the detective asked she said it wasn’t important.

“I have a lot of questions.”

“First of all Mr. Michaels, can you account for your whereabouts the last 24 hours?”

“Why are you asking you knowing my client has been in the hospital”

“Well Ms. James, Dylan Carmine and Sebastian Corse have been kidnapped.”

 

Copyright © 2020 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 17
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

This story got more twists than an M. Night Shyamalan movie!!! And i am loving it!!!

So dickweasel raped his own cousin!

This cop has asked one question and im ready to punch him. He obviously hasnt read anything to do with the case otherwise he would have known tj was in the hospital!I

Frankly im glad the knoblickers got kidnapped! Maybe a taste of their own medicine is needed! Eye for an eye.....

He doesn't know it's his cousin. We haven't met Dylan's mother yet.... who knows maybe she is a good person.

The whole cop situation plays out in the next chapter.

Well the kidnapping plays into why the cop is there and now you understand why in the next chapter my tease about Emily occurs.

We will know sooner or later who was responsible for them disappearing.. I've left some hints.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

I don't like the detective much and he's only asked one question. So Sebastian and Dylan are kidnapped. We need to meet Dylan's mother.

He gets a little rough around the edges next chapter and throws some accusations. 

Yes the boys have gone missing. Did they stage it? Were they kidnapped by someone else? 

We will meet CC just not how anyone suspects.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Excellent chapter, more drama than anyone really needs, but that is the story of life I expect some serious issues with the cops

  • Like 5
Link to comment

I'm thinking the kidnapping is phony to somehow protect Dylandouce and Sebashat(BTW good one @tesao)if that's true then there's someone close to the situation is working against TJ.(DR.CC?) Don't they have to tell Dr. Martin right away that TJ is his nephew?Isn't there some rule about a Doctor working on a relative .I would think Jack would what thought of that after he found out.

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 minute ago, weinerdog said:

I'm thinking the kidnapping is phony to somehow protect Dylandouce and Sebashat(BTW good one @tesao)if that's true then there's someone close to the situation is working against TJ. Don't they have to tell Dr. Martin right away that TJ is his nephew?Isn't there some rule about a Doctor working on a relative .I would think Jack would what thought of that after he found out.

They haven't told him yet BUT he passed the case to Doctor Hottie I mean Dr. Kevin Campbell. 

Dr. Martin will learn soon enough he's related. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Jeez, is this Days of Our Lives? 🤦🏻‍♂️ I preferred Passions but the last thing we need in this circus is for a demented witch to show up. 😂 Hard to believe TJ and Dylan are related yet family can be a pain sometimes...just not typically this bad. I figured the cops picked the creeps up so now I’m left wondering who’s arranging the revenge. If JC let it slip to his fans, though I’m sure he wouldn’t, I could see some psycho fans kidnapping them for upsetting their idol. 🤔 Well they do have connections to the military who protect their own and I could see some say ex military guys possibly getting some revenge on TJ’s behalf.

Edited by NimirRaj
  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..