Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 1,734 Words
  • 3,526 Views
  • 30 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

TJ's journey to love - 12. Chapter 12

***WARNING****
This chapter contains drug use and alludes to a rape occurring.
If this bothers you, please do not read the chapter.

Jack and I watched in anticipation after JC kissed TJ to see if he would wake up. Hoping it would be like a fairy tale and with his princes’ kiss he would awaken, no such luck. There was a knock at the door and the man who entered was the spitting image of my husband. I sat there in shock and apparently fainted. When I came to Jack asked if I was ok. I said yes and thought I saw the ghost of my husband.

“Well Em, that wasn’t Tristan it was Dr. Martin. He was coming to check on TJ’s progress. I do have to say he looks a lot like Tristan and TJ.” Jack replied

“The resemblance is uncanny.”

We sat in silence for a while. Jack called and had Tracy bring us lunch since hospital food sucked. While we were eating Dr. Martin came back in and this time I was more prepared.

“Ms. Michaels, I am Dr. Julian Martin the psychiatrist assigned to TJ’s case. I was told by the hospital liaison there was more information that may help.”

“Yes, there has been some development and please call me Emily. I found my sons phone and there were pictures and videos of him being drugged and assaulted. It happened earlier this year and I have spoken to the police.”

“I see. Was there any kind of indication what kind of drugs?”

“I think cocaine or something. It made him loopy and then they had him smoke pot I think.”

“How long ago did this occur? His toxicology report was clean.”

“It happened before October.”

“Ok, I was hoping for a hair follicle test but that is out. We need to see what TJ remembers. The pictures alone could have sent him into this state. We just need to give him time and he will wake up on his own when he is ready. Just be here and show him you love him.”

“Doctor before you go… are you from around here?”

“No, I was born in Cleveland and moved to Cincinnati when I was a baby.”

“Really, were you by chance adopted?”

“That is a real personal question Ms. Michaels.”

“It’s just you look so much like my husband and my son and maybe you are related. My husband was adopted at age 5 but he passed away in October. See here is his picture.” I held up my phone of the picture of Tristan with TJ, Beau and Grayson”

“Well the resemblance is uncanny. I am not aware if I do have any siblings.”

“Well thank you for your time and if we figure anything else out we will let you know.”

I sat there willing TJ to wake up. I wanted to comfort my baby.

 

***

July 4th

“Mom I am going out tonight with Sebastian.”

“TJ you know we do family time for the holiday.”

“I promised I would go hang out and see the fireworks.”

“Fine, just be safe. Love you sweet heart.”

“Bye Mom, Bye Dad”

I left the house in hurry and headed to Sebastian’s. His parents were out of state for the holiday weekend so it would be just us. I parked my car in his driveway and headed into the house.

“Hey baby” Sebastian said

“Hi babe”

“You ready for a fun night?”

“You betcha, are we going to swim?”

“Sure why don’t you go out onto the deck while I fix us something.”

“Ok. Then you can rub sun tan lotion on me.” I said smiling.

“D you got the stuff?” Sebastian said and Dylan came out of the butler’s pantry.

“You bet I do. This little goody two shoes is in for a fun night. Add this to his drink and then the fun will start. It’s tasteless so he won’t know.”

“Ok, go back to hiding. Don’t want him to hear you.”

“Hey Baby, got you a nice cold beverage.” Sebastian said.

“Awe thanks, want to rub some lotion?” I said taking a sip of my drink. Sebastian began to apply the lotion but kept encouraging me to drink. I started to feel funny.

“Did you put something in my drink?”

“No. Why would I do that?”

“Because I keep telling you no.” I felt so light headed and I heard Sebastian call for someone and then Dylan appeared.

“Well looks like mister goody two shoes is ready.”

I started to panic and tried to find my clothes but they were gone. My phone was missing too. Shit.

“Here Teej, this will make you feel better. Just need to snort it.” Dylan said

“No way, I won’t”

They held my mouth open and poured something in and forced me to swallow. I was slowly losing control.

“Here snort this baby boy” Sebastian said and I did. I began to see stars and don’t remember anything else.

Hours later I woke up and it was pitch black outside. I was alone on the couch and naked. I was disoriented and stumbled around. I found my swimsuit out by the pool and put it on. I went to look for my clothes and found them upstairs in Sebastian’s room along with my phone and keys. My ass was feeling very weird and I knew something was up. I pulled my shorts and teeshirt on and high tailed it out of there. I got into the SUV and started bawling… I knew I had been raped. It was confirmed when Dylan sent me a picture of him with his dick in my ass. I didn’t have any proof Sebastian did anything. Since it was midnight and there were no cars I made it home. Not sure how I did. I was stumbling around when I entered the house. I made such a racket dad came out.

“TJ have you been drinking?”

“No, sir.” I slurred my words.

“Tristan James, your speech says otherwise.”

I just looked at him. Do I tell him and risk the whole investigation and disappointing him? I just say yeah I had a few to drink.

“Well you drank and drove home. You are grounded for a month with no car or dating privileges.” Dad said not knowing he made me happy.

I went into the shower and cleaned myself to get rid of how I felt. I was in there over an hour and it was a good thing we had the individual water heater for each bathroom. The next day Mom and dad sat me down telling me how disappointed they were I had driven home drunk. They said there was no damage to the 4 Runner and that I was lucky. I just bowed my head and took it.

Dad was so angry with me we didn’t talk for two weeks and then he deployed.

***

Present day - Emily

I called Ron and Tony and asked them if Tristan had any siblings before he was adopted and they said yes, an older sister and baby brother. The sister was taken in by an Aunt but she didn’t want the boys. They had wanted to take both brothers but the baby was adopted before they could get him, so they took Tristian. The family who took him didn’t want the brothers to have any contact and the Aunt was the same way. I am wondering what the odds would be that Dr. Martin is Tristan’s brother. I asked Jack if he would look into it. He said it was already in progress.

After taking a brief walk I found JC sitting with TJ in the bed in what was a blanket fort similar to the one they built when they were little.

“Hello husband, I’ve missed you” JC whispered as he kissed TJ

TJ eyes fluttered open.

“JJJJJCCCCC?” TJ croaked

“You’re awake babe” JC responded and TJ just gave him a blank look. Jack had gone to get a nurse and returned with the nurse and Dr. Martin

“Dad?” TJ whispered

“No TJ, I am Dr. Martin and this is Nurse Maggie. Do you know where you are?”

“The hospital I guess?”

“That is correct, do you know why?” JC scooted closed to TJ and held him tight.

“The last thing I remember was coming home from getting JC. Was I in an accident?”

“No you were not. I would like a run a few more tests before I make a diagnosis.”

“I will let you rest before we do anything else. Nurse Maggie needs to take a few vitals so we need to remove these blankets.”

JC got up and we removed the blankets while Jack sent Tracy a message letting him know that TJ was awake. I started getting messages from everyone wanting to come visit. It was decided that later in the day that we would do a facetime with everyone.

Dr. Martin asked us all to leave and let him be with TJ and suggested we come back around dinner time. JC was the hardest to convince to leave. The doctor promised he would take care of him. We headed back to the house where everyone was waiting. I filled them in and said we would hopefully learn much more later about TJ’s condition. Beau and Grayson were anxious to see their brother and bouncing off the wall. JC and Trace sat in the corner and talked and Lucas joined them after a bit.

Kelly and Brayden told me that they had something important to tell me.

“I am leaving the service” Brayden said

“WHAT! You love the Army”

“It’s not the same without Tristan and another opportunity presented itself for Kat and me. Kat and Jack have been talking and his firm made her an offer and we are moving to New York City in the summer.”

“Oh that’s great. What about you?”

“One of Jack’s clients has offered me a security position guarding high profile people.”

“Sounds intriguing, what about Kellan and Jordan?”

“They decided to come to NYC with us and will look for jobs. They are getting tired of D.C. and want a change of scenery. After doing 4 years in the service it was enough for them.”

Just then Jack came into the room.

“I have some news… Dr. Martin is Tristan’s brother.”

“Well that is great news.” I replied

“Well yes it is, but there is something even more shocking” Jack said.

So... we now know why TJ is hung up on his dad dying.
What will happen to our two pretty boys and what did Jack find...
All those questions will be answered soon.
Copyright © 2020 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 17
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



4 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Those little sh!tweasels! Where the hell are they? Ill deal out some southern justice!! 

At least we know now why tj cant get past his dad dying. 

Well, at least tj has a new uncle!

TJ will have a lot to work through and JUST wait for chapter 13. I have a feeling you may like it but it does bring more questions.

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

Every chapter brings more questions😂

Well chapter 13 is a ___________________.

I kind of had fun writing the beginning and end of 13. Needless to say it's a cliff. 0:)

  • Like 2
  • Wow 2
  • Angry 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

@Ronyxis a bad influence on you with these cliffhangers!

You want to talk Cliffs... there is another Cliff King @C James. Read his work. He writes some awesome stories.

@Ronyx does great cliffs too.

So what I am saying I've learned from two great authors. 

You need to walk your reader to the edge and then..... end it.

And by end it I mean the chapter :gikkle:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Wow I last chapter I referred To Dylan and Sebastian as POS's but that and @Wesley8890 shitweasels don't do it justice anybody got a better term?

I used to record my elderly mother's (rest her soul) soaps and got familiar with all their tropes .People who are missing  watching their soaps should read this story you're filling the void quite nicely except you execute it a lot better.I can't wait for what you'll do in Chap.13.The only question I have is didn't Jack find out the info rather fast?His firm must really be kick ass.

This chapter @Wesley8890 was right on top of it after you posted.So at what time will you post the next one 3:36 A.M.?lol

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Just now, weinerdog said:

Wow I last chapter I referred To Dylan and Sebastian as POS"s but that and @Wesley8890 shitweasels don't do it justice anybody got a better term?

I used to record my elderly mother's (rest her soul) soaps and got familiar with all their tropes .People who are missing who missing watching their soaps should read this story you're filling the void quite nicely except you execute it a lot better.I can't wait for what you'll do in Chap.13.The only question I have is didn't Jack find out the info rather fast?His firm must really be kick ass.

This chapter @Wesley8890 was right on top of it after you posted.So at what time will you post the next one 3:36 A.M.?lol

I have a few but i cant say them on here! I am a veteran Bold and beautiful, guiding light, as the world turns, young and the restless watcher. Theres no trope they havent done at least twice!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Wow I last chapter I referred To Dylan and Sebastian as POS's but that and @Wesley8890 shitweasels don't do it justice anybody got a better term?

I used to record my elderly mother's (rest her soul) soaps and got familiar with all their tropes .People who are missing who missing watching their soaps should read this story you're filling the void quite nicely except you execute it a lot better.I can't wait for what you'll do in Chap.13.The only question I have is didn't Jack find out the info rather fast?His firm must really be kick ass.

This chapter @Wesley8890 was right on top of it after you posted.So at what time will you post the next one 3:36 A.M.?lol

I have to allow 8 hours between chapters. I am revising 13 as some of the dialogue is a little rough. I might hold it back a day, two or three. :devil:

Jack has people in all kinds of places, so he can get Intel fast. 

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I have a few but i cant say them on here! I am a veteran Bold and beautiful, guiding light, as the world turns, young and the restless watcher. Theres no trope they havent done at least twice!

So you didn't say them but then washed your own keyboard with soaps? :blink:

Just think of the song One way or another... a day of reckoning is coming soon.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I have a few but i cant say them on here! I am a veteran Bold and beautiful, guiding light, as the world turns, young and the restless watcher. Theres no trope they havent done at least twice!

Small world those are the ones my mom watched.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, weinerdog said:

Small world those are the ones my mom watched.

Im not gonna lie i cried the last episode of guiding light.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Im not gonna lie i cried the last episode of guiding light.

:off:

 

I've been wanting to use that emoji... 

I don't watch soaps... I use them to clean. :rofl:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

@weinerdogstarted it!

When you point fingers there are 3 pointing right back at you.

Any misbehaving will delay the next chapter :o

so here's  a teaser:

Mom did something no one in the room expected. She decked the detective.

Edited by AquariusGuy
  • Like 2
  • Wow 2
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, AquariusGuy said:

When you point fingers there are 3 pointing right back at you.

Any misbehaving will delay the next chapter :o

so here's  a teaser:

Mom did something no one in the room expected. She decked the detective.

Sounds like your using the rule in gay male fiction that all law enforcement  officers are idiots

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, weinerdog said:

Sounds like your using the rule in gay male fiction that law enforcement  officers are idiots

Just wait to you see why she did it. She had her reasons and you might want to deck him too. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, AquariusGuy said:

When you point fingers there are 3 pointing right back at you.

Any misbehaving will delay the next chapter :o

so here's  a teaser:

Mom did something no one in the room expected. She decked the detective.

Ill be good. And i read thar last sentence wrong, i thought it said asked not decked!

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, AquariusGuy said:

Just wait to you see why she did it. She had her reasons and you might want to deck him too. 

***This story will awaken violent tendencies within its readers

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

***This story will awaken violent tendencies within its readers

 

**DISCLAIMER** Please buckle up shit's about to get real :X

Like any person Emily has hit a boiling point. Pardon the pun except it was a cop she hit

Just you wait and see why. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Great chapter, I am glad that tj woke up , wow talk about a sh*t storm in a teacup, this story is rapidly becoming very intense and very good, 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I can't wait until Sebastian and Dylan get what they deserve for hurting TJ. At least we know why TJ can't get past his Dad dying.

  • Love 3
Link to comment

LOL!  Guess I did it right.  I just checked the story stream and found Chapter 13 and discovered I had somehow missed Chapter 12! So I had to backtrack here to catch up.  Now on to 13!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Clancy59 said:

LOL!  Guess I did it right.  I just checked the story stream and found Chapter 13 and discovered I had somehow missed Chapter 12! So I had to backtrack here to catch up.  Now on to 13!

I schedule the chapter to post last night but for some reason there was no notification. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..