Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 2,802 Words
  • 2,468 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

TJ's journey to love - 25. Chapter 25

“What! Why is she in the hospital?” I said worried

“From what I am being told she had a heart attack” Beau said and started to cry which then I started too

“Beau I will get there when I can, You and G stay strong.” I said and he ended the call. I sat there in bed crying when my door opened and in came Tristan looking like he woke up

“Is you ok T2?” he asked

“No, I’m not.” He climbed into my bed and cuddled up to me

“Is ok, I here for you.” He said and kissed my cheek. Oh to be that innocent and oblivious to the world. He fell asleep and I watched him sleep without a care in the world. Kevin stuck his head in…

“Jeff and I just put the twins down and went to check on Tristan but noticed he was missing.”

“He heard me crying and came in here” I said

“What’s wrong?”

“Mom’s in the hospital, they suspect a heart attack.” I said and started to tear up. Kevin came and sat on the bed with me.

“Oh TJ, I am so sorry. I know you must be torn on what to do.”

“I am, on one hand I want to be there for my brothers and on the other fuck her.”

“TJ, I understand your feelings but I don’t want you to go there with that attitude. Don’t book a flight just yet and we will talk in the morning. I will take the munchkin back to his bed.”

“He can stay I don’t mind”

“Ok, just be warned he wakes up super early.” Kevin said and walked out. I looked at Tristan and smiled to myself. He definitely looks like a miniature Kevin. He is sure to break many hearts. I fell asleep a short time later:

***

“Hello Mini, we need to talk”

“I’m mad at you get out of here.” I said angrily to my dad

“TJ, you will listen to me. I am sorry for lying to you but it was to protect you. I wanted to tell you but was waiting for the right time. You need to go and support your brothers and mother during this.”

“Yeah well you can’t make me. I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!”

***

I woke to Tristan screaming DADDY! Kevin and Jeff both came flying into my room.

“T2 somefing is wrong.”

“It’s ok little buddy I had a nightmare.”

“I am going to take Tristan to his room, Babe stay with TJ and talk” Jeff said and he picked up Tristan and took him out

“Ok TJ, what was the dream about?” Kevin asked

“It was my dad trying to apologize and telling me to go be there for mom and my brothers. I told him I hated him.” Kevin sat on the bed and pulled me into a hug

“TJ, you have a lot to work through and I want to help you find someone who can help you. I don’t want to be your Doctor but I do want to be your friend.”

“See everyone hates me.” I started to cry

“TJ that is not what I said. You still resent your father and I understand your resentment towards the others but bottling it up isn’t helping you.” Kevin said. I eventually fell asleep and Kevin left the room at some point.

When I woke up the next morning Tristan was sitting on the bed staring at me.

“Good morning Tristan” I said

“Morning T2. Daddies are still sleepin so I thought I come visit you. Can I lay with you?”

“Sure buddy. Come under the covers.” He jumped up and snuggled right in

“Are you feelin better?” he asked

“Now that you are here I am.”

“Good, you stay and play with me today?”

“I can for a bit but my mom is sick and I should go to see her.”

“Is she still ugly?” he asked and I snorted and started laughing

“She has an ugly heart right now” I said sadly

“Well you need to fix.”

“I can try little man but it’s going to be hard.”

“You gots brudders?” he said changing the subject

“Yes I have two brothers”

“Same as me” he said smiling

“Yes same as you, I also have friends who I consider to be brothers.”

“Will you be my brudder?” he said looking at me

“Sure I’ll be your brother” I said and he hugged me, there was a knock at the door

“TJ, go ahead and get dressed, we are going to go to ihop, I need to find Tristan” Jeff said through the door

“I is here daddy” Tristan said and Jeff opened the door.

“I should have figured you’d come visit TJ” Jeff said

“He’s my brudder now” Tristan said with a big smile

“Is that so? That means it’s his turn for diaper duty” Jeff said laughing and carrying Tristan out. I got dressed and we headed for ihop. I was surprised to see how much Tristan could eat, he sure loved his pancakes. When we got back to the house Kevin and I went and sat in his den.

“So I understand the Tristan adopted you.” Kevin said with a smirk

“Yeah he asked me to be his brother.”

“He must really like you because he’s never done that and he’s met a lot of people at the center.”

“I am a special guy.” I said being cocky and Kevin laughed.

“I reached out to CC this morning and she told me that your mother is in the hospital and in serious condition. She is offering to have Bob’s place ready for you or she suggested you stay with her or JC.”

“I don’t know what I want to do, maybe JC is a safer option so I can talk to someone.”

“That is a smart move. I will help book you a flight and let her know you are coming. I want you to know if you need me, please call.”

“I will and maybe I can facetime with Tristan.”

“Oh that boy wormed his way into your heart already.” Kevin said with a smile. We left the office and I went to pack and Tristan sat on the bed watching. When I was done I sat next to him

“Thanks for keeping me company and you give the best cuddles.” I said

“Thank you, you are my bestest brudder.”

“I asked your daddy if we can talk on facetime and he said we could.”

“Yippee” he shouted as Jeff came in

“Kevin is ready to take you to the airport. I know it will be tough but hug your mom for me please.” Jeff said

“I’ll try but make no promises”

“You know his ugly mommy?” Tristan asked

“Ugly Mom?” Jeff said

“Long story” I said chuckling. I hugged Jeff good bye and found out Tristan was going with us. During the drive to the airport Kevin said he’d be available if I needed him. When I checked in I was given VIP service as apparently CC arranged my travel. I got to skip security and had a cart ride to my gate, I also had a first class ticket. Since it was still rather early the flight was packed, but first class wasn’t as bad. I was glad I wasn’t crammed in the back. I watched a few movies on my ipad and tried to figure out what I was going to do. When I arrived in NYC and got off the plane I made my way yo the pickup area and there was a man holding a sign with my name. I walked over and said I was TJ Michaels and the guy helped with my bags. He walked outside and there was a limo waiting and he let me in the back, JC was sitting there smiling.

“Hey you.” JC said

“Hi sexy, come here often” I said jokingly and he laughed

“Sorry you had to come back so fast.” He said apologetically

“Yeah it stinks but I need to be here for Beau and Grayson.”

“I agree and to let you know CC is coming over at 11 to talk with you about seeing your mom. She doesn’t want you to go until you talk.”

“Ok that’s fine, the person I want to see live alone and is this hot singer. Know anyone that fits that description?” I said while laughing

“I may know one but he has this guy he’s been crushing on.”

“He will have to due I guess”

“Great I’ll set you up. He lives in a high rise with city views, tries to impress people “

We arrived at the apartment and rode the elevator up holding hands.

“I made up your old room in case you wanted to be alone” J said

“I would like to be with you if that’s ok?” I said and smiled

“I guess, but what will your hot singer think” he said jokingly

“He’ll get over it.” I said and kissed him. We went straight to the bedroom and I took a shower to wash the trip off. He was on the bed waiting for me. I got under the covers and scooted right next to him and putting my head on his chest.

“This is what I missed the most when I was gone.” I said as he ran his hand through my damp hair

“I missed it too. I really wish you would stay but I understand if you don’t”

“When I go back you should come with me, if you aren’t busy.”

“Let’s cross that bridge when we come to it.” Listening to his heart beat was making me sleepy and I passed out. Thankfully he had set an alarm because I was so comfortable I wouldn’t have woken up. I can’t remember the last time I slept this good. J went and showered and I got dressed and went downstairs and started making bacon, eggs and toast.

“Oh so you learned to finally cook breakfast” J said with a smirk

“Yeah when you live alone got to eat somehow; I even took some cooking classes to improve what I know.”

“Well I learned to cook too from dad and pop. Do you think you could teach me some of Tony’s recipes’?”

“For sure, let’s eat before CC gets here.” After we finished J insisted on doing the dishes but there weren’t many as I learned to clean while cooking. CC arrived right on time.

“Good morning boys. I hope your trip east was satisfactory?” CC asked

“Yes, I’ve never flown first class before.” I replied

“Good, I am glad you got the experience. Let me know when you are ready to head back and I will book it for you. We get really good rates on airlines when we don’t use our private planes. Now, we need to discuss a few things. If you want JC to stay I don’t object but it’s up to you.”

“He can stay” I blurted out and blushed which was met by a laugh from CC

“Let’s get down to business. Your mother is still in a coma, as apparently it was a massive heart attack; they are not sure when or if she will regain consciousness. All four of your grandparents are here and staying near the hospital. They have asked to see you but I told them only if you wanted to and won’t be forced. The other concern is BHO is your mother has control of half the company.”

“I guess I could see my grandparents, but can we do it outside the hospital? Like somewhere neutral? What about BHO?”

“I can arrange for us to meet anywhere you’d like. Let me work the details out and I’ll let you know. You are designated as your mother’s power of attorney on a lot decisions. Jack is the legal advisor and has made many of the hospital decisions. When my parents split BHO your father and I both got 50% of the company. I have been met with much pushback when I suggested the control of the company change.”

“I actually had an idea about it. What if I split the control where I have 25% and Beau and Grayson each get 12.5% control. I know dad wanted me to “take over” but it is unfair that I would reap the full benefit of it. I remember you saying Grayson got Uncle Bob’s part of the law firm but BHO is a family business and he’s my family.”

“That is an interesting idea and I want to take it one step further. Since I am divorced and Richard got nothing, I am pretty much set financially. I would like you to remain majority owner. I will split my ownership and give you 25% of my control so you maintain the full decision making. I know you don’t want to run the day to day operations, but I know someone who could take over and would report directly to you. Let’s have this conversation with Jack and see what he thinks. I am pretty sure he will agree to your proposal and mine and we will make it all legal.”

“Who were you going to suggest take over the day to day?”

“Kellan, he has really stepped up and has the respect of many of the folks at the company. He and Jordan have been working in HQ for about three years now.”

“Interesting idea, I always liked Kellan. Would I have say over all employees as I want to fire Brayden. I have not been happy with his attitude.” CC proceeded to laugh

“My dear boy, I have been waiting for you to tell me you wanted him gone.” She said

“I also want my mother gone too; I think the two of them have tarnished the company reputation. I mean how can you operate a huge company and protect others but not your own family?” CC and JC both laughed at the last part

“I highly suggest before we drop the axe you talk to Kat and Lucas first. I don’t want them to be hurt or think you are being childish.” CC said

“I agree T, Lucas should definitely know your plans.” J said

“Ok, can you set-up meetings with them both?” I asked

“Certainly, I will have someone set them up for you.”

“Now before I leave, I wanted to express how much it means to me that you have trusted me. I know that Dylan really fucked you over in more than one way. I will continue to repent for what he did. I really should have paid more attention to what he and his father were up to. You got caught in their web of destruction and shouldn’t have.” CC said with tears in her eyes

“I understand that Dylan was his own person and acted of his own accord. I spent time thinking about it and I won’t let him or Sebastian determine who I am. I am my own man and will move on from their destruction” I was interrupted by a facetime call from Kevin

“T2!!!” It was Tristan

“Hey little man, how are you?”

“Hi brudder, I awake and daddies still asleep. I tooks his phone” JC leaned over to see who I was talking to

“That’s not a good idea, you should never do that” I said

“I missed you brudder”

“I miss you too. Hey you want to meet my friend?”

“Sure” Tristan said excitedly

“Tristan meet JC, JC meet my little brother Tristan Campbell”

“Hi there Tristan, I love your name” J said

“Your name is two wetters?”

“Well it’s my nickname, my name is Jackson”

“j-wack-sin?”

“You can call me JC or J”

“Ohhh I like J”

“Ok little man, you should put daddy’s phone back. I will text him later and we can talk more.”

“OK, love you brudder”

“Love you too little man” I said and ended the call

“He obviously loves you. What’s with T2?” J asked

“When I told him my name was Tristan too, he thought it was Tristan 2.” I said laughing

“Ok boys, I am going to head out and I will let you know when and where to meet your grandparents. I also will touch base with Jack.” CC said

“Thank you for coming over.” I stood and gave her a hug

“My pleasure, don’t do anything I wouldn’t” she said with a wink and left. J and I both laughed.

“I was going to wait until you came to visit but I think we should sit and talk about what my romantic life was like in San Francisco.”

Copyright © 2020 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 16
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Young Tristan is beyond adorable!  

I also worry about Brayden; I’ve seen employees lose their merde in normal employment termination circumstances. Given his background, training, and disposition, he’s going to be a dangerous loose cannon unless he’s “contained“.  Containment could even take the form of a golden parachute agreement that comes with an NDA, monitoring, and harsh financial penalties for any bad behavior.  Or maybe...he hatches an evil plan to seek revenge on TJ, and before he can execute it, karma swoops in and hits him with a bus in Midtown.  Just random thoughts.  😏

Not sure why, but I’m nervous about the upcoming conversation between TJ and JC.  I just hope there are no bombshells to interfere with their ongoing relationship.  Although TJ is warming back up to JC, he still maintaining a bit of distance.

Edited by tesao
  • Like 4
Link to comment

Tristan is a cute one and oh brudder I can see him becoming a real heartbreaker when he gets older!

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
52 minutes ago, tesao said:

  Or maybe...he hatches an evil plan to seek revenge on TJ, and before he can execute it, karma swoops in and hits him with a bus in Midtown.  Just random thoughts.  😏

 

I happen to know somebody who works in New York's MTA I could make a call LOL

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Daddydavek said:

Tristan is a cute one and oh brudder I can see him becoming a real heartbreaker when he gets older!

He definitely will be a heart breaker and he looks just like Doctor Hottie. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, tesao said:

Young Tristan is beyond adorable!  

I also worry about Brayden; I’ve seen employees lose their merde in normal employment termination circumstances. Given his background, training, and disposition, he’s going to be a dangerous loose cannon unless he’s “contained“.  Containment could even take the form of a golden parachute agreement that comes with an NDA, monitoring, and harsh financial penalties for any bad behavior.  Or maybe...he hatches an evil plan to seek revenge on TJ, and before he can execute it, karma swoops in and hits him with a bus in Midtown.  Just random thoughts.  😏

Not sure why, but I’m nervous about the upcoming conversation between TJ and JC.  I just hope there are no bombshells to interfere with their ongoing relationship.  Although TJ is warming back up to JC, he still maintaining a bit of distance.

He will be taken care of in the next chapter. :X

As for TJ and JC it is :kiss::glomp::hug::wub:

  • Love 3
Link to comment
38 minutes ago, AquariusGuy said:

He will be taken care of in the next chapter. :X

As for TJ and JC it is :kiss::glomp::hug::wub:

For the first time ever, I had to use my PC to log in to Gay Authors see the emojis you used.  They don't show up in iPad OS.  I've been missing out.  :o

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
39 minutes ago, tesao said:

For the first time ever, I had to use my PC to log in to Gay Authors see the emojis you used.  They don't show up in iPad OS.  I've been missing out.  :o

I love the old school emoji's. They were used before they made the migration. 

I hope the dust from your PC didn't screw it up. 

 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
4 hours ago, AquariusGuy said:

I love the old school emoji's. They were used before they made the migration. 

I hope the dust from your PC didn't screw it up.

Ha!

Edited by tesao
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..