Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 2,452 Words
  • 2,770 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

TJ's journey to love - 32. Chapter 32

“Hey CC, why did we have to meet here?” Jack said

“We have a major leak in BHO. I can’t believe I didn’t see it.” CC said

“Would you stop with the theatrics and tell me.”

“Well, we knew it was still happening and I purposely set someone up and they took the bait and it was Dora and her brother Diego.”

“What? Your own assistant and Kellan’s assistant?” Jack said shocked

“Yes, I had their phones monitored and Dora called Diego and told him everything. Then he turned around and called Richard.”

“So was someone actively monitoring them?”

“No actually, Tristan had a vision or something that caused Kevin and Jeff to freak out and call me. I called them from another number and they are on their way here. I am going to San Diego tonight and I’m going to finish this.”

“You better not go alone. You know Richard won’t”

“I’ve already got Kellan and Jordan waiting. Outside their father they are the best people I have here.”

“Just be safe CC, if anything happened to you TJ might have a free fall, he trust you.”

“Jack, you have my plans if I don’t right?”

“Yes but I would rather not have to execute them. Just make sure we take care of all three of them.”

“Yes, they will be deal with. Kellan and Jordan finished off Henry a bit ago and we just on the way back.”

“Just be safe all three of you.” Jack said and they hugged and went their separate ways

***

“So what’s the plan CC” Kellan said

“I will wait in the house for Richard; I already had a team get Cody, Christian and family. You two will run surveillance outside the Campbell’s and because we have insider threat you will be heavily armed and in a different type of vehicle. I want you both to neutralize Dora and Diego, let me handle Richard.”

“”Sounds like a great plan; please tell me you will be protected.” Jordan said

“I will, I know my ex was never a good planner and he is about to walk into a gun fight unarmed. This is off the books and no one knows where we are going. Dora and Diego both called out sick for tomorrow.”

“I hope this goes off flawlessly.” Kellan said

“If I know Richard like I do… we got this in the bag.” CC said

**

Later that night I sat in a high-backed chair in the living room waiting for Richard to make his move. He was very predictable and I knew he would start here and to be on the safe side a team was sitting over at Christian’s house. I had my gun next to me and I knew Richard would be unarmed. I had on a gas mask just in case he we that route. I heard some noises outside and the heard Kellan in my ear.

“Target approaching”

“Roger” I said quietly

I heard glass break and then saw a figure slowly moving into the house. So damn predictable he was. When he approached the area I was sitting I flipped on the lights and startled him which caused him to pee his pants

“Hello Richard”

“CC? What the fuck.”

“You know you severely underestimate people I knew you would come here first.”

“I’m not alone unlike you; you never worked well with others.” In my ear I heard Jordan say Richard’s help was secured

“Well Richard, you underestimated me.”

“How so?”

“Thinking I would come alone and then you choose the worst two people to help you. I should have divorced you years ago; you and your damn ego.”

“Hahaha well I had your number one man in my pocket and you didn’t know it.”

“Richard dear, the man was using you. He wanted control of BHO which you didn’t even know I owned. Brayden had his own vendetta and you were just a pawn. I can’t believe what you got our son into; he was just a carbon copy of you.”

“You know he loved the little boys too; such a shame that some of them didn’t make it.”

“You a truly an evil person Richard”

“Well you really know everything don’t you Caroline”

“I do and I know you picked my assistant and her idiot brother to help you.”

“How did you figure that out?”

“Wasn’t hard as people were fed different information and I knew once you were told exactly who it was.”

“Well you can’t stop me, I told Dora to do something while I’m here and she should have killed that boy Cody by now.” At that point I started laughing.

:”Dear,dear Richard, how naïve you are. Dora is in your trunk along with her brother and you will be joining them shortly.”

“Over my dead body” two shots rang out and Richard fell to the floor

“That is exactly what I had planned; looks like I win”

“Nice shot CC” Kellan said

“I didn’t even see the gun move.” Jordan chimed in

“Well neither did he; get him out of here and I’ll have the clean-up crew here. I also want to see if we can find where Richard was and toss the place.” I looked at Richard and saw the shell of the man he became; what did I ever see in this man.

I left the house with Kellan and Jordan to finish the job. As I headed back to my hotel I called Jack.

“Hey it’s done.”

“Easier than you thought? Yes, Richard was so predictable; he only had Dora and Diego.”

“Tristan told us that the bad man and his crew have been eliminated.”

“I am glad we could protect him; TJ will be elated.”

“That is for sure; JC said that TJ has been on edge and understandably so.”

“Yes, I wonder when I should tell him it’s done.”

“Knowing TJ he’s still awake; let me patch him in”

“Hi CC, is it over and done with?” TJ said

“Yes Richard, Dora and Diego are no more.”

“Thank God! I have been so on edge since I knew they were out there.” TJ said

“Well sleep tight and I will see you when I get back.” I hung up with TJ and arrived at my hotel. I went up to my room and there was a package for my on the bed. I freaked out and did an about face and ran outside and called for a bomb squad. The hotel was evacuated and they moved in and safely retrieved the package. I had them sweep the entire hotel just in case. I stayed elsewhere and purchased new clothes and went to meet with the bomb squad.

“So what did you find out” I asked the Chief

“Well whoever wanted you dead was going to level that building and then some; that package had one hell of a punch. When we opened it in the contained area it made our building rock” the Chief replied

“It was most likely my ex-husband. When we find his residence we are going to need to be extra careful. Thank you for your time and make sure I get a copy of report.” I said and left.

I got on the next plane out of San Diego and figured flying domestic was safe. I slept most of the flight back and it was nice and quiet. I arrived home and was exhausted and let my guard down; I wasn’t thinking when I entered the house until I felt the explosion.

***

I was called to CC residence; a lot of residence felt the vibration from the explosion. She had just finished renovations on this Victorian outside the city. She was giving up the penthouse life and wanted to be in a place with land. I saw the house that I had just toured days before completely leveled with smoke billowing from where it once stood.

I parked and walked over to the police line and identified myself. The man made a call on his walkie-talkie and I was escorted in.

“Jack Woolery, Ms. Carmine’s lawyer” I said extending my hand

“Captain Lowery, New York State Police. I am sorry to drag you out here, but we need some information.”

“Certainly Captain, how can I help?”

“Was Ms. Carmine returning from a trip, where her life was in jeopardy as well?”

“Yes from what I understand a bomb was delivered to her hotel room but it was removed and defused. “

“This was a very sophisticated bomb but it kept all the damage to the house. We are awaiting a few other witness statements before we can proceed.”

“Captain, please let me know if you need anything else. I need to make some notifications” I was dreading the one I had to make. I drove back into the city and to the office parking garage. I sat in my car for a few minutes before I got up the energy to walk to the apartment. I sent JC a text telling him I was coming over when he called

“Pop what’s wrong?”

“It’s CC, son. She died in a blast this morning”

“Oh pop it’s going to break TJ’s heart.”

“Are you home? Is he home?”

“He has a meeting with Lucas and Beau at his mom’s to go over the wedding plans. Don’t forget Emily has been released and she is home.” JC said

“OK son, you never told me where you were.”

“Oh sorry Pop, I am looking at rings and then have a meeting with my manager to move my career out west.”

“Ahh a ring huh, well good luck and let me know how your meeting goes.” I hung up and went to Emily’s house and rang the bell.

“Jack we weren’t expecting you; everything ok?” Emily said

“Hi Emily and sorry to impose but I need to talk with everyone.”

“Well come on in Jack” Emily closed the door and we headed upstairs

“Hey Jack, JC isn’t here.” TJ said

“It is you, your brothers, and mom I need.” I replied

“Sounds serious” He said as he gave Beau a wet willy

“Take a seat boys, Not sure how to say this but CC is no longer with us.” I said and the room got quiet.”

“What do you mean” TJ said

“She was killed in a blast when she got home from San Diego; where she avoided a blast in her hotel. I think Richard was behind both of the bombings.” I said TJ just looked so sad and we were interrupted by the doorbell. I went with Emily just in case; standing behind her as she opened the door to find my son standing there.

“Hi Pop, I moved my appointment to be here.” JC said

“He’s upstairs in the living room” Emily said and JC bypassed her and went upstairs

“TJ is really going to need him. “ Emily said

“Yeah he is; he really had developed a relationship with CC” I said

“Well let’s go upstairs” Emily said and we found everyone talking and distraught TJ

“I am having all family places swept for bombs including your place in San Francisco.” I said

“Thanks Jack, even though CC was Dylan’s mother she was nothing like him. She was such a sweet person.” TJ said

“I love you TJ” JC said

“I am sorry I ruined your wedding planning session but this needed to be told.” I said

“Thank you Jack.” TJ said and got up and hugged me. I left and headed to the office to do some file reviews.

***

JC stayed with me while we talked about the wedding.

“Grayson and Teej we decided you both can dance with your partners at the wedding instead of the other Best Man.”

“That’s cool. I figured I’d get to dance with my man.” I said

“We will need to figure out a seating chart too.” Mom said

“Oh that should be fun, maybe we should pay attention and then at Grayson’s wedding we know who sits where.” I said

“You know you just want watch people bicker and argue” Mom said laughing

“Yeah sit Kelly several tables away from Murray and she’ll change all the seats.” I said laughing

“We can have Tristan provide the entertainment. He’s a funny little guy” Grayson said

“Just don’t say anything bad about TJ or you won’t hear the end of it.” JC said

“So what is this connection you have with him about?” Lucas asked

“I don’t know; we just bonded really well.” I said

“They definitely are brothers though and you can’t tell Tristan otherwise.” JC said

“Hey you are just jealous that he likes me more.”

We eventually got to working on the wedding plans. We sorted the RSVP’s and started a seating chart. Mom said it would be a work in progress.

I was bummed about CC; I decided to step away and call Kevin

“Hey bud you ok? I heard the news about CC”

“I am taking it well but it bothers me; she was such a great person.”

“TJ, you saw the good in her despite how her son treated you. I was surprised that Tristan didn’t say something about it before we found out.”

“Is he around? I could use some laughter.”

“Tristan! Someone wants to talk to you.” Kevin said I could hear him running to the room

“T2!!! I miss you brudder”

“Hi Tristan, I miss you too”

“I sorry about yous friend see-see”

“Thank you Tristan. How are you?”

“Good, we at a place in mount- tins.”

“That’s good. Are you having fun with Cody and Christian?”

“Yes, they were making noises again like daddies do.” Tristan said and I chuckled

“Are you spying on them?” I asked

“No they loud. I heard Christian’s brother tell them be quiet”

“I miss you Tristan”

“I miss you too brudder.”

“You’ll be home in San Diego soon and I can come visit. JC and I are moving to California. We will live in San Francisco with places in LA and San Diego”

“GOODY, I see my brudder lots” he said with a smile

“Ok little man, take care and tell Josh and Jake I love them”

“They said they know and love you too brudder.”

“Bye Tristan”

“Bye T2”

Talking to Tristan always made me feel better. I walked back to the living room to find everyone still looking over wedding plans. I know I want to marry JC but I don’t want to rush into things. I was interrupted by a call from Kellan

“TJ a bomb was found in your San Francisco apartment.”

Copyright © 2020 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 8
  • Wow 3
  • Sad 3
  • Angry 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

Dora and diego had such promising careers as explorers and they threw it all away! Wonder what happened to boots?

Well, CC may be gone, but she got the job done and took care of that POS! 

Yes but who blew her up? Inquiring minds want to know.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Dora and Diego Caught. Richard killed by CC. CC killed by a bomb. Was the bomb planted by Richard, it seems unlikely with a bomb having been planted at TJ's San Francisco home. They still have a leak in the company it seems. The wedding preparations are going well.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

I just knew I was going to hear an Dora the explorer comment🙄

Excellent chapter except  CC made what I thought was a rookie mistake which was fatal I have a tough time thinking she would overlook that.I wonder if this is the first time a character died while they were narrating a story.

Now who takes over CC's job?Everybody who's connected has to be extra cautious now.Let me guess the next incident will be at the wedding.

I thought it would be interesting to have CC narrating and then meet her maker. There is 1 more person out there and it will be slightly shocking, someone we haven't heard from in quite some time. They don't work at BHO.

CC's position will be filled as someone decides to step up and take over and before you ask... it's either TJ, Jack, Grayson or Trace. 

No the wedding will go off without a hitch.

I'm going to spoiler here: The story will end with a double proposal and a new story will start said couple(s) moving forward. Grayson will get married in the new story.

 

Edited by AquariusGuy
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Dora and Diego Caught. Richard killed by CC. CC killed by a bomb. Was the bomb planted by Richard, it seems unlikely with a bomb having been planted at TJ's San Francisco home. They still have a leak in the company it seems. The wedding preparations are going well.

Yes the bomb's were planted by someone else, Richard was a misdirect and Jack realizes it after the bomb in San Francisco is found.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Wait, What? CC told Jack to sweep ALL the houses, condos etc for bombs. Either BHO stands for Bozos Hunting Ordinances (aka thing that go BOOM), or there's more rats in the maze. So, Jack, Kellan, Jordan, Emily (don't forget TJ re-divided up BHO and her share greatly dimished).

Also, Tristan told TJ "I sorry about yous friend see-see", but didn't say about her dying, (or he doesn't understand death at age 5?).

CC said (narrated) "I arrived home... and let my guard down; I wasn't thinking when I entered the house until I felt the explosion". While it's not unusual to have a character recall an event 'post-mortem' is it possibile her 'death' was faked to draw out remaining killer(s). HOW? 

     Remember:

• NY State Police and Jack said blast was contained to house, which was completely leveled. But NYSP did not mention finding a body (assumption a blast of that magnitude that a body wouldn't remain). No one's gone into debris and remains of house, as unsafe.

• CC had the Victorian country house completely remade to her specifications. As someone who'd been a target before, those specs likely included blast-proof doors and windows, or at the very least a 'safe room' or two. Victorian homes feature enclosed entrance foyers with large walk-in closet, which could provide a safe space that could 'drop' intact into a basement. 

• Just saying, house was just leveled, smoke rising, no mention of body. People often survive deadly explosions only to be found days later underneath rubble, that dropped into basement.

Or, did CC take ALL of BHO secrets to her grave.

:devil:

 

Tony

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Anton_Cloche said:

Wait, What? CC told Jack to sweep ALL the houses, condos etc for bombs. Either BHO stands for Bozos Hunting Ordinances (aka thing that go BOOM), or there's more rats in the maze. So, Jack, Kellan, Jordan, Emily (don't forget TJ re-divided up BHO and her share greatly dimished).

Also, Tristan told TJ "I sorry about yous friend see-see", but didn't say about her dying, (or he doesn't understand death at age 5?).

CC said (narrated) "I arrived home... and let my guard down; I wasn't thinking when I entered the house until I felt the explosion". While it's not unusual to have a character recall an event 'post-mortem' is it possibile her 'death' was faked to draw out remaining killer(s). HOW? 

     Remember:

• NY State Police and Jack said blast was contained to house, which was completely leveled. But NYSP did not mention finding a body (assumption a blast of that magnitude that a body wouldn't remain). No one's gone into debris and remains of house, as unsafe.

• CC had the Victorian country house completely remade to her specifications. As someone who'd been a target before, those specs likely included blast-proof doors and windows, or at the very least a 'safe room' or two. Victorian homes feature enclosed entrance foyers with large walk-in closet, which could provide a safe space that could 'drop' intact into a basement. 

• Just saying, house was just leveled, smoke rising, no mention of body. People often survive deadly explosions only to be found days later underneath rubble, that dropped into basement.

Or, did CC take ALL of BHO secrets to her grave.

:devil:

 

Tony

CC is no longer in this world... Whoever planted the bombs outsmarted her. I will address this in the very next chapter.

Jack, Kellan, Jordan and Emily have no stake in BHO. TJ 50%, CC 25%, Beau 12.5% and Grayson 12.5% for 100%. 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, AquariusGuy said:

Yes but who blew her up? Inquiring minds want to know.

Well they did say they thought Richard was was responsible for both bombs. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
3 hours ago, AquariusGuy said:

I thought it would be interesting to have CC narrating and then meet her maker. There is 1 more person out there and it will be slightly shocking, someone we haven't heard from in quite some time. They don't work at BHO.

CC's position will be filled as someone decides to step up and take over and before you ask... it's either TJ, Jack, Grayson or Trace. 

No the wedding will go off without a hitch.

I'm going to spoiler here: The story will end with a double proposal and a new story will start said couple(s) moving forward. Grayson will get married in the new story.

 

No the wedding will go off without a hitch.

You really had to say off just after CC blew up.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Intense drama, it never seems to end at least more idiots have been taken care of and disposed of, let's hope that no more moles are in the mix. I think that they are almost running out of space for bodies

 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, mikedup said:

Intense drama, it never seems to end at least more idiots have been taken care of and disposed of, let's hope that no more moles are in the mix. I think that they are almost running out of space for bodies

 

We have one or two more folks to end this drama... Karma takes care of them. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
15 minutes ago, mikedup said:

Intense drama, it never seems to end at least more idiots have been taken care of and disposed of, let's hope that no more moles are in the mix. I think that they are almost running out of space for bodies

 

I agree poor TJ and JC just never seem to catch a break.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Just now, James B. said:

I agree poor TJ and JC just never seem to catch a break.

Things will get better. As I mentioned above this story will end soon and the new one won't be as dramatic :o

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
46 minutes ago, AquariusGuy said:

Things will get better. As I mentioned above this story will end soon and the new one won't be as dramatic :o

Little Tristin too, I hope😃😃😃😃😃😃

Edited by James B.
  • Love 3
Link to comment
42 minutes ago, James B. said:

Little Trusting too, I hope😃😃😃😃😃😃

Maybe... Jury is still out. 

Since you edited it... Yes there will be more Tristan... as for trust who knows lol

Edited by AquariusGuy
  • Wow 2
Link to comment

While the bomb for TJ could have been there for a while since they haven’t been in the apartment I’m suspicious there’s more going on. Maybe there’s more people involved than the 3 they stopped plus is Richard smart enough to pull this off? I mean he seemed shocked CC was waiting for him so did he even know she was in town in order to put the bomb in her hotel room? Just seems like they need to keep their guard up.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..