Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 3,089 Words
  • 1,860 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

TJ's journey to love - 31. Chapter 31

“Well what do you have to tell me?” I asked

“You know your father and I arranged a marriage for you.”

“YOU WHAT!” I said losing my cool

“TJ, honey, listen to me. We thought it was a great idea for you to marry this person. You would do so well together.”

“What gives you the right to say who I marry?” I was about to blow my top

“Honey, we arranged for you to marry Jackson Woolery” she said with a smile

“What did you say?”

“I said JC sweet heart, now come sit here” she said and patted the bed next to her. I walked over slowly.

“When you were younger you obviously were so in love with him. Everyone saw it and we knew you’d eventually end up together. When we moved to Colorado you were so heart broken and it hurt to see you that way. I know I told you before but you cried and cried. We talked with Jack and Tracy and had every intention of bringing you back together but our lives took a turn that made it impossible. Jack told me JC still talked about you for years. He wanted your paths to cross and Tracy arranged to have you audition right after JC; you were supposed to audition at the same time but we were afraid you wouldn’t concentrate and would lose the opportunity. You got in on your own merits but because of the family business you lost your opportunity to fulfill your dream and as a mother that makes me sad. I do want to help you and JC get back to being just lovers and not worry about anything else ever. I have agreed to your changes for BHO with one exception. You have to promise NEVER to take over the company, you can own it but I don’t want you involved. I tried to get Beau to leave but he is enjoying his work. I am so glad Grayson went into law and can work at the firm your Uncle Bob built.”

“I don’t know what to say.” I said with tears in my eyes.

“TJ I don’t expect an answer but you need to be you. I want you to go back to San Francisco and be a bartender, hell buy the whole damn place. Take JC with you and live your life in California away from it all. I will make sure you and brothers get together every major holiday. I will buy a place in California for us to celebrate as a family. I don’t want you to worry one bit about anything.”

“Why the change of heart?”

“I know what it is like to be young and in love. Your grandparents weren’t too fond of your father and wanted me to marry someone else. Shoot for the longest time they thought I was going to marry Murray or Kelly as we spent so much time together.” Mom said and I laughed.

“I will need to talk to JC, I don’t want him giving up his dream.”

“Talk and maybe you start a bar here or travel the world. Just do it together.”

“Thank you mom” I said and hugged her.

I left the hospital feeling really good and went to meet JC at the apartment. When I walked in he was reading.

“Hey babe” I said

“Hey hot stuff”

“Whatcha reading?”

“A story about a boy named Gary who was outed at school but worried what will happen when his mother discovers his secret.”

“Sounds interesting; what’s it called?”

“Apple of her eye and it’s by Ronyx; he is a popular author and this is very first book he wrote.”

“Maybe I can read it when you are done?”

“For sure, how the visit with mom?” I told him what she had said

“WOW, so what do you want to do?”

“I was thinking I could spend time anywhere you are. I love you and I want to be with you.”

“OK, so how about this; a house in San Francisco, a condo in Los Angeles and in San Diego. That way I can work in LA and we can visit Kevin, Jeff, Tristan, Jake and Josh.”

“What about here?”

“Oh we are keeping this apartment, I talked with dad and pop and they don’t want to sell it so we can stay.”

“Did I tell you Bob had a brownstone near Kat and your parents?”

“I knew he had a place but never went there.”

“Yeah I am having it updated for my grandpas’. I want them to have some nice modern luxuries. There was already an elevator that Uncle Bob had added.”

“Are they selling the place in Florida?”

“No, they want to be able to escape once in a while. Speaking of Grandpa Joe is being moved up here to New York, so we won’t have to take trips to see him. CC and your pop found him a nice nursing home here in the city.”

“Great. Now he is close to family.”

“Do you want kids?” I blurted out

“Why are you pregnant?” he asked laughing

“No I am being serious.”

“Yes I do as long as they are with you.” He said and leaned in for a kiss.

“We should eventually look into adoption or a surrogate. “

“Maybe we should get married too?”

“Yeah I know that will eventually happen.”

“So we have a huge family dinner tonight… you know why right?”

“I do, just sad mom’s going to miss it.”

“You’ve forgiven here already?”

“No but it is something she should see. I know he has no clue.”

“Just wait until he see everyone, he’ll figure it out.”

“We got about three hours until then… wanna make some noises?”

“Oh you really want to hanky panky huh? Race you upstairs” I said and took off up the steps with JC close behind.

Every time we made love it got more and more passionate. We finished and showered and put on our suits as this was a fancy restaurant. Once we arrived we were seated with everyone else in a secluded room.

At 6 pm Grayson and Trace walked in and Grayson got this look on his face trying to decide what was going on. He was busy scanning the room he failed to notice Trace on one knee infront of him.

“Grayson James Michaels, from the moment I saw you I knew you were someone special. We bonded over our love of air hockey, playing pool and watching sports. I never had a connection with anyone like I do with you. We’ve been through a lot and have stuck by each other’s side. Which is why, I want to make you the happiest person on earth and ask for your hand in marriage.”

“YES! A million times yes.” Grayson shouted

The room was filled with congratulations and a good time. Mom was there via facetime and said we would celebrate when she is released. Once the night was over we retired home. We got home and I fell asleep in JC’s embrace.

When I woke the next day I was dreading it. I had to go meet Jack, Kellan and Jordan to discuss what they learned from Henry and Rusty. Rusty was brought out to New York to be debriefed and used as a bargaining chip with Henry.

“Morning Babe” JC said

“Morning, sorry was lost in my train of thought.” I replied

“What were you thinking about?”

“I was thinking about the meeting with Henry and Rusty and if I really want to deal with it. CC said it was imperative I was there.”

“Want me to go with you? I can meet with my manager later.”

“Please, I could use your support.”

“Let me make a call. Why don’t you get ready.” He stepped out of the room and I hit the shower. I started to think about things again and next thing I knew JC was there washing my back.

“So I moved my meeting and I am free to go with you.”

“Good, I know they might not like it but I want you there.” We finished showering and grabbed some breakfast bars, a bottle of water each and left.

BHO’s New York office was not hidden like it was in Ohio. It was more like an office and I found out later that it was designed that way.

“Welcome to Black Hawk, may I help you?” the lady at the desk asked

“Yes I have a 10 o’clock meeting with CC”

“Name please”

“TJ Michaels”

“Oh I am so sorry Mr. Michaels I didn’t recognize you. One moment let me let her know you are here.” JC and I took a seat and I looked around. If you walked in here you would think they were some kind of sales office. Just then the door opened

“Mr. Michaels, I am Ms. Carmine’s assistant, would you follow me please.” JC and I got up to walk into the office.

“Sit, you’ll need to wait. She was only expecting Mr. Michaels.” She said to JC

“He comes with me or I leave.” I said

“TJ, is everything alright” Jordan said coming from an office

“I brought JC with me for our meeting and she won’t let him back.”

“Dora it is ok, Mr. Michaels can bring who he wants since he owns BHO.” The look on her face was priceless.

“Follow me and I’ll take you back. Dora return to your desk please.” Jordan said

“Sorry about that, people don’t know who you are yet.” Jordan said apologetically. We walked down the hall and entered a conference room where Jack, CC and Kellan were already sitting.

“Hello TJ and JC.” CC said

“You need to teach Dora the dumbass who I am” I said angrily

“Was there a problem” CC asked

“Yes, she wouldn’t let him bring JC; I took care of it and sent her back to her desk” Jordan replied

“I am sorry TJ, we will have to circulate that you can come and go from any office and allow whoever you would like to join you and I will get JC the same access privileges.” CC said making a note on some paper.

“So what do we need to talk about?” I asked

“Straight to the point we go” CC said as she hit a button and windows became frosted and we could hear a white noise

“Henry and Rusty, Henry was the brains in the whole let’s rip off Rose Frazier, he panicked when Brayden died because now he was left holding the purse. Brayden recruited him to help dig into everyone who ran BHO and get rid of them so he could take control. From what we learned due to an internal investigation Brayden’s parents worked for your grandparents but were fired for going rogue and using company assets for their own personal need. They were black listed in the community and couldn’t get jobs and eventually became homeless and Brayden blamed the Conners for everything. He sought revenge and used illegal tactics to find your father. He went as far to join the army and befriend him. It turns out Brayden’s parents killed your grandparents. So where do Henry and Rusty fit in? Their father was Brayden’s Uncle and they refused to help his family when they needed it. Henry was a lot like Brayden and out for revenge. He spent his trust money and wanted more and his parents refused. When he learned Rusty by the luck of god had met you; he hatched a plan. Henry and Brayden were building intel on you and were planning to ruin you and/or kill you. Rusty was providing information and didn’t know what was going on until he had overheard Henry on the phone with Brayden and then he became uncooperative. So the call that killed Brayden was not from Kat but from Henry telling him that Rusty stopped talking and was going to tell you everything.” CC said

“So everything with the bus was coincidental?”

“Not exactly, you see the bus was found abandon down the street and had been stolen from the bus lot. We know who the driver was and that they were waiting for an opportunity to knock him out. Kat paid someone to drive the bus and was near Brayden and shouted his name when he was near the curb and when he turned to look he was shoved and the bus was coming down full speed.”

“Wow that sounds like an action packed movie.”

“That it does. So we are at the cross roads as to how to handle Henry. I figured you would want to spare Rusty and talk with him.”

“Yes, please spare Rusty; he’s a nice guy who had some undue influence. As for Henry, does Kat still have access to the bus?”

“No she does not but we will take care of.” CC said

“Consider it handled TJ” Kellan said

“Now I will be leaving New York and living in California. JC and I plan on splitting our time between San Francisco and San Diego. We will have places in each city and one in LA for JC to stay when he has to work.” I said

“Not an issue. We will just make sure you have office access for safety and know where to go in each city should something happen.”

“That’s good. I will be creating a trust to buy the houses the properties so they can’t be tied to JC or me.”

“Smart idea, maybe I should open a west coast office and let them handle all your business.” Jack said

“I would like my brother to be our dedicated personal lawyer” I said

“Grayson would be perfect for that. He went into property law with the intent of helping with BHO and I can shift his priorities in the firm.”

“That sounds agreeable. Do you think they would want to move out west?”

“Actually, I know Trace wanted to leave the city and he and Grayson were discussing where to settle. Let me float this by them and I will let you know how that goes.” Jack said

“Is there anything else you need or would like to know?” CC said

“Yes, I was wondering if you could help me out with something Tristan said.”

“That kid is something else, but sure what did he say.”

“It was rather troubling; he said five years ago I saved Cody from being kidnapped in San Francisco.” The table got rather quiet

“What do you know?” I asked

“Richard escaped from prison five years ago and was hunting kids again. It could have been him as we heard he was in San Francisco.” CC said

“Oh so the man that enabled his son to do god knows what is on the loose? How did this happen?”

“Leaving the Federal Courthouse after a trial meeting he was being escorted to a van and out of nowhere he pulls a gun and shoots the guards in the head and escaped.”

“Do you think Brayden helped him?”

“It is a definite possibility but the man who gave him the gun was Henry.” CC said

“Are you sure it was Henry?”

“At the time we didn’t know who he was but after going through his place we found without a doubt it was him.”

“You better make him pay.”

“Oh we will” Kellan said smiling

“My ex-husband apparently had a thing for younger boys and if Cody was 10 that was right in Richard’s age range.”

“What a fucking creep. Are we searching for him?”

“Officially no; Unofficially Yes” CC said

“Can we increase the man power and find his ass? I want him gone.”

“Yes boss, I will get the man power increased.” Kellan said

“JC anything you want to say?” I asked

“Actually yeah, how come we are just being told Richard escaped?”

“We didn’t want to worry anyone.” CC said

“I would say you really dropped the ball.” He said

“I agree, I want this to be our top domestic effort and want updates daily on where stand. I said

“Yes, we will keep you informed.” CC said

“Thank you. Walk us out CC?” I asked and she nodded

“I hope I wasn’t over stepping in there.” I said

“No, we should have put more effort into hunting for Richard.” CC relented

“I agree but there are other things you had going on.” I said

“Just stay safe TJ.” CC said and hugged me and JC

“So where to boss” JC said and saluted

“So I’m the boss now? Interesting” I said

“You were incredible in there. I loved watching you.” JC said

“You know you’ve never seen my routine” I said

“Oh I like the sound of that. Let’s get home ASAP.” JC said

***

“I got some news sir”

“What did you find out.”

“Your wife had a meeting today and you were the topic of discussion.”

“See CC will never forget me.”

“Quite the opposite sir, the young owner has put a hit out on you.”

“That little fucker, I knew Dylan should have killed him. I almost took his little friend 5 years ago but he got him an uber and stayed with him till it left.”

“Well I do know where the boy is now if you want to make a move, he is 15 though.”

“Get me the info and let me do a little recon first.”

“Ok and there is some little boy who has some sort of power and predict danger and other things.”

“Get me his name too.”

“Right away sir, I will transmit it securely.”

****

“Daddy we need to go” Tristan said

“Why buddy?” Kevin asked

“We are all in danger. A bad man wants to kill Cody and take me.” Tristan said

“Do you know who?’

“Richard Carmine, Daddy. He’s a bad man and wants to hurt my brudder T2.”

Jeff dropped a glass in the kitchen. He knew just as well as Kevin exactly who Richard was and the fact that Tristan knew scared him.

“CC was got a problem; Tristan said Richard is coming here.” Kevin said

“Over my dead body will he harm a hair on anyone’s head.” CC said venomously.

After hanging up the phone, CC sat back in her chair and called Jack.

“We have a leak and this time I know who is feeding my husband information”

Copyright © 2020 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 13
  • Wow 4
  • Angry 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Never trust a woman named dora! Im assuming dora is the leak as the only people in the room were TJ, JC, Jack, the bangin' bros, and CC. 

If he touches my little buddy cc aint got to worry about him!!!!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Never trust a woman named dora! Im assuming dora is the leak as the only people in the room were TJ, JC, Jack, the bangin' bros, and CC. 

If he touches my little buddy cc aint got to worry about him!!!!

Not giving away the leak BUT you won't have to worry about Richard touching Tristan... someone else will be waiting for him. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

Well i mean i got it narrowed down to four, i highly doubt its JC,CC, or TJ. Btw Apple Of my eye is one of my faves from Ronyx!!

Reports were filed and people were briefed. Could be anyone. 
 

I love all of his stories and that one seemed to fit very well into this one. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

 It would be somebody who CC had trusted but we know you can't fool  for her for too long I just hope it's not someone we like.If it was say Jack I would stop reading the story(BTW I don't think that)

I got an idea for another story.When JC starts reading other  @Ronyx stories and then reads Dancing he's going to ask TJ  "Hey what's this about?".Is Ronyx part of BHO?LOL

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

If you read my comment before I edited it I totally F it up.I guess the mind is the first thing to go.

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
37 minutes ago, AquariusGuy said:

 .
 

I love all of his stories and that one seemed to fit very well into this one. 

It's funny you should mention that.I made a chapter comment in  Dancing where I compared Jack to Gary from Apple. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

The leak is definitely coming from inside BHO, they were privy to much information from the meeting. I've a sneaky feeling that the leak is possibly Jack.

  • Like 1
  • Wow 2
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

The leak is definitely coming from inside BHO, they were privy to much information from the meeting. I've a sneaky feeling that the leak is possibly Jack.

She wouldn't have called Jack if he was the leak. All will be revealed in the next chapter.... 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Wow intense and very interesting times, little Tristan, is certainly going to be very valuable in times ahead, and another mole in the business

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

It's funny you should mention that.I made a chapter comment in  Dancing where I compared Jack to Gary from Apple. 

When I chose a story for him to read I knew it had to be Apple. TJ does want his mother's approval we just don't see it. That is something every kid wants and it can be such a shame when they don't get it. I made a joke in one of the chapters about dancing on a star... it was more of an inside joke between Tracy and Jack. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, mikedup said:

Wow intense and very interesting times, little Tristan, is certainly going to be very valuable in times ahead, and another mole in the business

See the mole(s) and Richard are not taking Tristan's full potential into consideration and will be in for a big surprise. 

The joke will be on them and that's all I'll say. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Is the leak from information spread though BHO or someone who was in the hospital room when Tristan’s potential was revealed? Seems weird they’d be spreading information about Tristan around BHO...but maybe they’re planning to recruit him in the future. Doesn’t seem like anyone in that room would be working with Richard. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..