Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 2,804 Words
  • 2,002 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

TJ's journey to love - 21. Chapter 21

“Dr. Martin? Where’s Kev?” I asked

“Yes TJ it is me. He’s a little tied up at the moment.” Dr. Martin said with a laugh

“Wwwwwhat do you want?”

“Well TJ, it seems that my brother your father had access to some highly classified information and I need you to tell me who is part of this security firm and also works for the agency.”

“Security firm? Agency? What are you talking about?”

“You know damn well what I am talking about. Get me the information or pretty boy Kev and Jeff are no more.”

“How do I reach you?” I said trying to think on my feet

“Don’t worry, I’ll call you. I am monitoring you so I know who you’ll call. Just to let you know I am serious about everything I am about to have some fun with you.”

“What?” The call ended. I paced the room and decided I needed to call someone he wouldn’t know. I went and found Trace

“Trace I need your phone now.” I said

“Why? You’ve got one and your ipad.”

“I just need it now.” I walked over and took his phone from him. I pulled up the dialer and called a number I never thought I would.

“Thank you for calling Potomac Facial Surgery, how can I help you” the lady on the other side said.

“I need to speak to CC please. Tell her Banana split.”

“One moment.” The receptionist said it felt like hours went by but it was a few minutes

“TJ what’s wrong?” CC said

“CC, Dr. Martin called he’s kidnapped Dr. Kev and Jeff and he’s demanding information.” I said so fast not sure she understood. I was met with silence.

“Stay where you are. Help will be to you shortly.” The line went dead

“What is going on TJ?” Trace said

“I am not sure I can tell you but I think we might be in danger.” I replied. Within minutes we heard the chime that someone was on the way up.

“Are you expecting someone Trace?” I asked

“No, but there is a secure room and I can also view who’s on the elevator but first give me my phone.” I handed him his phone and he hit some app.

“Relax TJ, its Bayden, Kellan, Jordan and some other guys. Dad or Pop must have given them access” Trace said a few moments later they all came through the door.

“TJ are you ok?” Uncle Brayden asked coming in rather quickly

“I’m shaken up from the call.” I replied

“Understandable.” He said and then got a call and stepped away. Kellan, Jordan and the other guys were wearing body armor.

“Everything will be ok TJ” Kellan said sympathetically. We sat on the couch awaiting Uncle Brayden to come back into the room. He was on the phone for quite a while and he returned.

“Ok TJ, CC called me and told me what she knew on the way over. The phone call I just had was confirmation of the extraction of your family. Out of an abundance of caution I had a team pick up your mom, brothers and both sets of grandparents. I also had Lucas picked up. The team with JC is moving him to a secure location which is where you and Trace will be heading too.”

“Wait a second, you run the security company?”

“Shit… Um surprise. I work the security company as the director along with your mom. She replaced your father as owner.”

“WOW. What about Dr. Kev?”

“I have teams trying to figure out where he is and when he was last seen.” Uncle Brayden was interrupted by a text coming in.

“TJ you are not going to like this. It appears Dr. Martin has outed JC and posted some provocative pictures of the two of you and the story is being shared all over the web.” I sat there flabbergasted.

“Where did he get the pictures? We share kisses in public but everything else was done here.”

“Here is the story. Look at the pictures and tell me if they are on your phone.” Uncle Brayden said handing me his phone. I looked at the pictures and sure enough they were phone my phone

“Yeah they are from my phone.” I replied and started to cry. Uncle Brayden sat down on the couch with me and pulled me into a hug.

“TJ you’ll be fine. I just need to know where your phone is so we can secure it.” Uncle Brayden said

“It’s upstairs in my room along with my ipad.” I replied. Jordan headed up the stairs immediately to recover the devices.

“I turned them off in case he found a way to listen.” Jordan said as he descended the stairs

“Boss, transportation is ready.” One of the guys by the door said

“Thanks Bill. Ok we need to move now. Everything will be fine.” We left the apartment and headed downstairs. Out front were several large SUV’s waiting for us. Uncle Brayden got in the front and had Trace and I get in the back.

“Sam you know where we are headed right?” Uncle Brayden said

“Yes sir.” Sam replied

“What about Tracy and Jack?” I said

“They will be joining us at the location. Let move” Uncle Brayden said. We made our way out of the city. Eventually we were joined by even more SUV’s as we traveled in a pack. We got on I-95 and headed south.

“Get comfortable we got a long drive a head of us.” Uncle Brayden said. I sat there with no phone or anything to keep me occupied. He had also made Trace turn his phone off so we were in the same boat. We rode in silence and looked out the window. We got off I95 in Maryland and made our way to towards BWI airport based on the signs. We approached a gate to what looked like a personal air field. The guard at the gate seemed to be expecting us as we were waived through.

“Looks like the others are here.” Uncle Braden said

“It appears so. They made good air time.” Sam said

“Park over there Sam; TJ and Trace stay here until I say otherwise. “ Uncle Brayden said then exited the car. I was looking around trying to figure out who was here. There were several planes here on the run way but I didn’t see anyone. Uncle Brayden exited the building he went into and went over to the larger of the two planes. He spoke to the guy standing there who opened the door and brought down the stairs. Uncle Brayden came over to the SUV and got Trace and I and put us on the plane with Kellan and Jordan standing guard. I sat there waiting to see who else was joining us. Mom was the first on the plane and came over to me.

“Oh TJ, we didn’t think this would happen and I didn’t want you to find out this way about the family business.” Mom said, now I was confused.

“Family business?”

“I will explain once we are in the air.” Mom replied as the rest of the family boarded the plane. We were able to taxi out pretty quick and were in the air fairly quickly.

“So Brayden and I have some explaining to do” Mom said and looked at Brayden.

“TJ, you know about the security company and our affiliation with the agency.” Uncle Brayden went on to explain everything to Beau and Grayson.

“Now for the part you don’t know. The company was started by your father’s biological parents Jillian and Hunter Conners and not your Grandpa Ron or Tony. The security company is called Black Hawk Ops or BHO. When they died it was under mysterious circumstances. The kids had to be separated and be protected and the company was left in a trust and when each child became of age they would inherit part of the company. The thing is your grandparents either on purpose or by accident never added baby Julian. He was two years old when they died. The company is worth millions and we could never tell you as we needed to protect you. BNO does some really serious and shady work for people and the less you knew the better off you were. It appears someone is trying to leverage Julian for information.” I sat there just as shocked as Beau and Grayson.

“So was dad ever in the Army or was that a cover?” I asked

“Yes he was in the Army. He just worked both sides as coordinator. He was planning on leaving the Army when he was killed and before you ask he was not in the Middle East he was in Germany when we were attacked.” Uncle Brayden said

“So everyone is meeting at a rendezvous point and we can assess what is going on.” Uncle Brayden said.

Everyone was so quite during the trip and Trace and Grayson moved to sit near each other and held each other hand. I sat there staring daggers at mom. All these secrets are going to cause me to miss school; Holy crap why am I thinking about school. I decided to look out the window and all I saw was water. I fell asleep and was woken up when I was told we were landing. I still didn’t know where we were. Once the plane touched down, Uncle Brayden got a message the JC, Tracy, Jeff and the Grandpas’ had already arrived. We disembarked from the plane and got into SUV’s that were waiting. The weather was nice and we were surrounded by water. We made our way to the house where we would be staying. It was a rather huge house and didn’t seem to fit in where we were.

“Where are we?” I asked

“Key West” Uncle Brayden replied

I jumped out of the SUV without Uncle Brayden saying anything and went to the door. It was locked. Uncle Brayden came up and opened the door with a key but there was an option to use a code. We walked into the house and sitting in the back room were a bunch of people that included JC. I ran over to him and threw myself at him.

“Hey TJ, good to see you.”JC said and then kissed me

“I’m so sorry you got outed.” I said through tears

“Shhh it’s ok. It means I can now spend time with you without worrying who sees.”

“I just wish it didn’t happen.” As I said that a shadowy figure stepped out of another room

“Brayden, Emily you guys made it safe.” The man said

“Bob you knew we would thanks to TJ’s quick thinking to call CC.” Uncle Brayden said as Bob turned to me.

“Yes quick thinking young man. We have been able to protect anyone else they may have gone after. Let me introduce myself, I am Bob Barton, your great-uncle.”

“My great uncle?” I said puzzled. How many family members were going to come out of the woodwork?

“Yes, your grandmother Jillian was my niece.” Bob said.

“Well it’s nice to meet you sir.” I said shaking his hand. Mom introduced him to the others but he already knew Jack and Tracy.

“Just so you know we were able to find and rescue Dr. Campbell and Jeff. It appears Dr. Martin is an amateur and left them unattended and we were able to swoop in and grab them. For safety reasons they will not be coming here.” Bob said

“Emily have you had time to talk with the boys?” Bob asked

“No but Brayden let it slip that Tristan, CC and him ran BHO.” Mom said that mom said slightly annoyed

“We need to figure out what Dr. Martin wants with the folks who run the company and work for us. Until then we have to stay safe.” Bob said

“Understood, I will arrange for tutors for the boys so they don’t fall behind. Not sure how long we will be here.” Bob said

“I didn’t pack anything” I said

“There was no need, we have everything here you need.” Brayden said. We didn’t know what we were able to do so I sat next to JC but I was practically in his lap. At that moment CC walked in.

“Hello gang, I have some news. I found tracking software on TJ’s phone that also turned on the microphone and tracked him. Whoever wants this information is serious.” CC said

“Why me?” I asked

“With what my son did to you it brought attention to you and the folks who want information on BHO are using you to get it.” CC said as she looked really concerned.

“TJ we need to talk with you.” CC said

“I don’t think we should tell him right now CC” mom said

“Tell me what?” I asked, mom sighed

“Later sweet heart, why don’t you boys go play in the pool. Marcus, Please show them where their rooms and clothes are please.”

“Yes. Mam” Marcus replied. JC and I were in the same room which was awesome. He seemed really subdued

“Everything alright babe?” I asked

“No, the record label is pulling the album even though it has been announced.” He said dejectedly

“Why because you came out? That is really unfair.”

“No because I had to leave without giving them a reason and they are angry talking about a breach of contract. I need to tell Pop so he can get on it.” I felt so bad and walked over and hugged him.

“If you want to stay in another room I’ll understand.” I said with a quiver in my voice

“No I am staying here with you and nothing will change that.” He walked over and kissed me. I figured we didn’t need to head down right away so I decided to give him some stress relief. When I finished he looked relaxed and wanted to reciprocate and I told him no need. I went and brushed my teeth. Don’t need my breath smelling like cum.

We went downstairs and I went out back to the pool while JC went in search of Jack. When I walked out there the guys were tossing a beach ball around in the water.

“Hey guys.” I said

“Took you long enough, where’s my brother?” Trace asked as I dove into the refreshing water and resurfaced.

“He’s inside looking for Jack.” I replied

“Well we wanted to play water polo as there is a net we can set up but we need one more player.” Beau said

“Why don’t you play and we can join you when JC comes outside.” I said and then hopped out of the pool and sat on the lounge chair. CC came out of the house with mom trailing behind.

“TJ we really need to talk.” CC said and I looked at mom and she nodded her head. I grabbed a towel and we went inside to a very nice office.

“So is this like a bed and breakfast?” I asked

“It used to be before the agency bought for a safe house. Now someone lives here until we need it.” Mom said

“TJ there is no easy way to tell you this; you are the heir to BHO.” CC said

“The heir?”

“Yes, BHO is yours, your father left it to you.” Mom said

“What? I can’t run a security business. I’m a dancer.” I replied

“This is something your father hoped would never happen. He wanted you to be a dancer but he knew this would be a backup for you and you’d be set for life.” Mom said

I sat there puzzled and unsure of what to do.

“You don’t have to worry about anything right now. Bob and I will continue to run things with Brayden and then it’s yours.” CC said

“Mine? BHO is mine?”

“Yes TJ, it is and you got a lot to learn.” CC said I was speechless. CC’s phone went off and sounded like a siren.

“Sorry urgent call.” She said and walked out of the room.

“Mom why didn’t you ever tell me?” I asked

“TJ your father wanted too but someone else intervened and took him out.”

“This is so unfair. I just want to be a dancer. I don’t want to run a security company.” I said as CC entered the room and mom and I looked at her.

“That was HQ, Julian Martin has been spotted and it’s not good news.”

“What do you mean not good news?” mom asked

“He showed up at Julliard looking for TJ and when he didn’t find him he did something unforgivable.”

 

Copyright © 2020 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 10
  • Wow 5
  • Angry 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, AquariusGuy said:

Just wait till the next chapter. The roller coaster really takes you for a ride 

You know something?You're twisted.LOL

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

You know something?You're twisted.LOL

If I wasn’t this story would be boring

  • Haha 4
Link to comment

I thought  @Ronyx wrote some twisted cliffhangers, but i think you have improved on his. So much drama, just when things looked to be going well fo TJ and JC.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

When Dr.Martin on the phone said the words "My brother your father"TJ didn't question that part so did I miss TJ being told about Dr Martin's family connection?I knew it was going to be bad news when it was revealed Dr Martin hadn't returned to the hospital.

Emily made it sound like BHO is only going to be left to TJ.I would hope along with Beau and Grayson also.

Maybe the name of the story should have been called"Dancing on a Target"

BTW I grew up in a Navy family and we were stationed in Key West for awhile way back when The Miami Dolphins were good.No I'm not kidding they were good at one time.

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 3
Link to comment
6 hours ago, weinerdog said:

When Dr.Martin on the phone said the words "My brother your father"TJ didn't question that part so did I miss TJ being told about Dr Martin's family connection?I knew it was going to be bad news when it was revealed Dr Martin hadn't returned to the hospital.

Emily made it sound like BHO is only going to be left to TJ.I would hope along with Beau and Grayson also.

Maybe the name of the story should have been called"Dancing on a Target"

BTW I grew up in a Navy family and we were stationed in Key West for awhile way back when The Miami Dolphins were good.No I'm not kidding they were good at one time.

I mean tj did freak a bit when he first met doc martin because he looked so much like his dad, so it isnt too much of a stretch for tj to have put that one together himself

  • Like 3
Link to comment
7 hours ago, chris191070 said:

I thought  @Ronyx wrote some twisted cliffhangers, but i think you have improved on his. So much drama, just when things looked to be going well fo TJ and JC.

Just wait.... 

  • Wow 3
Link to comment
7 hours ago, weinerdog said:

When Dr.Martin on the phone said the words "My brother your father"TJ didn't question that part so did I miss TJ being told about Dr Martin's family connection?I knew it was going to be bad news when it was revealed Dr Martin hadn't returned to the hospital.

Emily made it sound like BHO is only going to be left to TJ.I would hope along with Beau and Grayson also.

Maybe the name of the story should have been called"Dancing on a Target"

BTW I grew up in a Navy family and we were stationed in Key West for awhile way back when The Miami Dolphins were good.No I'm not kidding they were good at one time.

Chapter 18 is where he found out. 

The other two will be addressed soon regarding BHO. 

I chose Key West on whim... its remote and far away. Not somewhere you'd look for a bunch of hiding people.

I will be turning things on its head and that is where his journey will start. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Great likely another kidnapping not to mention TJ’s future is essentially being decided for him. Well I suppose if he owns BHO he should be able to do anything he wants with it ranging from giving ownership to someone else to disbanding it. If the CIA wants Beau then potentially he’s the best person to run BHO.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..