Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 1,371 Words
  • 2,724 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

TJ's journey to love - 8. Chapter 8

This chapter is a little short but has a nice little cliff hanger.
Enjoy.

Beau reached for Lucas’ hand.

“I want be there when you talk.” Beau said

“Beau let us talk. I assure you he won’t lay a hand on me or I’ll break his arm.” Lucas replied

He gave Beau a kiss and we went upstairs to my room.

We sat in an awkward silence for a while. I decided to start

“I’m sorry for not hearing you out. I was just so angry with you.”

:”You had every right to be angry and I realize I should have told you about the blackmail.”

“Sebastian blackmailing you really pisses me off.”

“Yeah, He was bad for you but you never listened to me when I tried telling you.”

“I thought he loved me but apparently not.”

“TJ he cheated on you a lot but when anyone tried to tell you, you didn’t want to hear it.”

“I guess I was blinded by love. He was really good at telling me what I needed to hear and convinced me everyone was wrong. I wonder how long he’s been doing Dylan.”

“Longer than you think. Remember they were together for a while before you and Sebastian dated.”

“I forgot about that. I don’t ever remember hearing about a break up.”

“Me either. I feel like you were a new toy for him and he wanted to have you and then move on but you stood your ground and wouldn’t do anything. I think that frustrated him a lot.”

“He must have been looking for some way to really hurt me and driving a wedge between us.”

“He’s a sad individual.”

“I just can’t believe how dense I was about him.”

“He was your first, Teej, he became your world.”

“So enough about me… how about you mister, when did you realize you loved Beau.”

“Well I always had a crush on him. He’s a cutie and he hung out with us a lot.”

“Yeah he loved being with us.”

“When I dated Julie, it just didn’t feel right. I broke it off but never told you. You were so happy I found someone.”

“We really need to work on our communication skills. Just so you know, I am going to start seeing a therapist in the New Year to work on turning my life around.”

“Good, you really need too. I really love Beau you know that right? He makes me feel so loved and he’s a great guy.”

“He is a sensitive guy and always has been. Just make sure you don’t break his heart or I’ll kill you.”

“I don’t plan on it and I’d like to see you try.”

We both laughed. Gosh I missed him. I told him about Julliard and my “run in” with JC Woolery.

“Maybe you’ll both be at Julliard and you could get to know him.”

“I doubt it. He wouldn’t be interested in me and look what happened with Sebastian. I am going to remain single until I can set my head on straight.”

“I think you mean head on gay… there is nothing straight about you.” He went into hysterical fits of laughter after.

There was a knock at the door.

“Come in Beau.”

“Not Beau” Aunt Kat and Mom said as they walked in

“Sounds like you are getting along” Aunt Kat said

“Yeah Mom, we are talking and enjoying ourselves.” Lucas replied.

“Good, you boys have been friends your whole life. I would hate to see something come between you.” Mom said

“It’s bed time guys. Aunt Emily has cleared you to stay with Beau as long as there is no hanky panky.”

“Jeez Mom that won’t happen” Lucas replied

Mom and Aunt Kat kissed us good night and Lucas went down to say goodnight to his dad. When he came back upstairs he stopped in my room.

“Love ya brother.” Lucas said

“Love ya too.”

He went to Beau’s room and I showered and laid on my bed in thought about how self-absorbed I had become. It made me wonder if I was the same way towards dad like I had been with the others. My train of thought was interrupted by my door opening and Grayson coming in.

“I figured you could use a cuddle buddy.” Grayson said

“Sure come here bud” he climbed into bed with me and snuggled up.

“Are you and Lucas ok now? He asked

“I think we are and it makes me happy.”

“Good I didn’t want to have to kick your butt.”

“Ha-ha G such a kidder”

I kissed his forehead and he was out like a light. I stayed up most of the night and watched him sleep. Beau and Lucas definitely didn’t hanky panky as it was pretty quiet. I am not sure when I fell asleep but I woke when Grayson stirred. He got up and went to the bathroom and came back to bed. He usually was the most excited about Christmas so I was surprised when he came back.

“G you ok? I figured you would have gone downstairs.”

“No.” he started to cry.

“What’s wrong buddy? Talk to me.”

“I miss dad so much. I remember the one Christmas he came and woke us all up early dressed as Santa.”

“Dad loved all holidays but Christmas was his favorite. We can still honor him every year and he’s our Christmas angel.”

Grayson snuggled up real close and I rubbed his back. The door opened and Lucas and Beau came in.

“Hey guys, Mom is ready for us downstairs. She and Grandpa Tony are making breakfast.”

“Ok we will get decent and come down stairs” I replied.

I held Grayson a bit longer and then he went to his room to get dressed. I did the same and went downstairs. I could smell the food once I was on the stairs. Aunt Kat and Uncle Bray and the kids were sitting in the living room. I joined them while we waited and Aunt Kat just kept smiling at me.

We had a big breakfast before opening gifts; it was our tradition.

Grayson and Beau loved the Nintendo shirts, games and figures I picked up in NYC. They couldn’t wait to play. Mom had given them gift cards to their favorite store and clothes. The Grandparents gave us some games for our gaming systems, a board game and various other trinkets. Mom handed me a small box and I opened it. It was the keys to Dad’s truck.

“Whaat? You’re giving me the truck?” I said

“Yes. I know how much you loved your father and I talked it over with Beau and we agreed the truck will be yours and he’ll get the SUV.”

I broke down crying; they were happy and sad tears, happy that I got something of dad’s and sad that he’s gone. Mom came over and wrapped her arms around me.

I told Beau we needed to go shopping and I will help him pick out clothes that will show off his physique and that he should be proud and not hide it. Lucas was happy too and wanted to join us. Grayson told them no hanky panky in the dressing room. They blushed while everyone laughed.

Around lunch time Grandma Rose got a call. I only heard one side of the conversation. I am so sorry to hear that. I completely understand and only few restaurants are open today. No it’s not an imposition, more like a reunion. How many would it be? Ok, six people, what about Jerry? Ok let me ask Emily.one moment. She talked to Mom privately and she said it would be fine and dinner was at 6pm. I wonder who called Grandma and who was invited to dinner; had to be a friend of hers since anyone else would have called Mom. Around 4:30 the doorbell rang and Mom went to answer it. Oh, it’s so glad to see you guys. Come in come in. I looked up from my phone to see the man Mom had talked to at Julliard and several other people coming in. I was intrigued now… who were these people. My eyes locked onto the last one in the door JC Woolery.

So I brought JC back sooner than I was going to... I think this will be a fun way to get them to know each other.
Thanks for reading.
Copyright © 2020 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 22
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

16 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Soon as I heard TJ say in his narration that it had to be a friend of Grandma's I sorta figured who it might be.Party of six?We already know of J.C. and Jack and Tracy are obvious( I Think)I wonder if there is a surprise in the rest of the group.Good talk between TJ and Lucas.Grayson is awesome.

Yeah a bit of a surprise is coming on who is coming to dinner.

So far Grayson has been an awesome brother.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
12 hours ago, tesao said:

The only thing missing was a bow and ribbon wrapped around JC.  Well, I can dream for TJ. 😈

So, Sebastian is an even bigger AH than we knew.  Not surprised.  Given how much he got around, it’s a very good thing TJ never gave it up for him.

Enjoyed the chapter; really looking forward to what’s on the other side of the cliff.

Chapter 9 will wrap the whole package up... lol

Yeah Sebastian is definitely not a good person. Maybe deep down TJ knew Seb wasn't who he wanted.

The other side is coming soon. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
16 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

“I doubt it. He wouldn’t be interested in me and look what happened with Sebastian. I am going to remain single until I can set my head on straight.”

Well that seems a bit more unlikely with JC coming for dinner....

lol... well you will see what happens in Chapter 9

  • Like 4
Link to comment
17 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

I gots happy tears now. Sebastain( that's what im calling him) needs his noodle cut off and shoved up his chute! Little creep!

Yes he is a no good POS. Not sure when he will get what's coming to him but it will be coming soon. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
17 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

I gots happy tears now. Sebastain( that's what im calling him) needs his noodle cut off and shoved up his chute! Little creep!

Good news... he's not in the next chapter. We get a break from is evilness. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..