Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 2,070 Words
  • 4,475 Views
  • 24 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

TJ's journey to love - 3. Chapter 3

Please note some character's who appear here will be built upon in later chapter's.
There is a long flashback that builds some of the story for the future.

Friday December 19th

I hit ignore on the phone. Sebastian was the last person I wanted to talk.

He called again and I again hit ignore and then texts started to come in:

S: Why won’t you answer?

T: I told you I don’t want to talk to you anymore.

S: I told you I was sorry

T: What you did was unforgivable

S: I told you I needed relief but you kept saying you weren’t ready. You expected ME to wait?

All the memories from that day came flooding back.

*****

Friday October 10th

T: Hey babe want to meet after drama for some cuddle time?

S: Sorry, hanging with Christiaan after school

T: Enjoy some brother time. Maybe we can facetime later

S: Sure… hey G2G. l8r

I headed off to the theater for Drama club. We had it narrowed down the spring play to: Guys and Dolls, How to Succeed in Business without really trying and Music Man. I wanted to try for the lead no matter what play it was.

As I entered the theater Ms. Harlow the drama teacher pulled me aside and said I needed to head home ASAP. I thought that was strange as Mom normally texted me or told me herself. I remembered Mom had a doctor’s appointment and maybe something didn’t go so well. I texted Beau and Grayson but they were already on the bus headed home. I ran out and jumped into Dad’s truck that I was using while he was deployed. I sped home throwing caution to the wind and thankful I didn’t get pulled over. As I approached the house I noticed two black Army cars parked outside the house. I felt like I was going to get sick… and continued past the house. Those cars could mean only one thing and I wasn’t about to find out. I went to the only place I could think of Sebastian’s. I pulled into the driveway and there parked behind Sebastian’s garage door was Dylan Carmine’s sports car. Chills ran down my spine… this is all I needed. He was one of those rich kids I detested. He was tall blond, blue eyed and dumber than door nail. He thought he was god’s gift to the world and used his looks to coast on by. His mom is a plastic surgeon so I wonder how much of his face is real… I ran up to the door and found it was unlocked, so I entered as I had done many times before. As came into the foyer I heard moaning coming from the upstairs. I should have just left but I needed to see for myself what was going on, maybe they were watching porn. All of a sudden I hear Sebastian with his sexy Danish accent say “Oh my fucking god you’re so tight”. I climbed the stairs two at a time, made a right and his door on the left was wide open. There on the bed was Sebastian fucking Dylan and to make matters worse my best friend Lucas was in front of Dylan getting a blow job. I froze in the doorway. After a minute or two Lucas looked up and shouted “Tristan! It’s not what it looks like”. Tears were rapidly forming and I ran out of the room down the stairs to the truck. Pulled open the back door and grabbed dad’s hunting knife and stabbed the passenger side tires of Dylan’s sports car. I was going to grab the bat but the front door swung open so I jumped back in to the truck and peeled out. I wasn’t going to head home and decide to drive around aimlessly. I headed over to the Westfield Montgomery Mall. I found a deserted parking spot, turned off the truck, locked the doors and proceed to ball my eyes out. How could so much go wrong in one day? I must have fallen asleep because I jumped when the Police officer knocked on the window. I turned the battery on and lowered my window. The officer asked me if I was Tristan Michaels and I said yes, he asked for my ID which I provided. He told me I had been reported missing. Apparently since I never came home, Mom called everyone and no one seemed to know where I went. Since I switched my phone off so I couldn’t be tracked they had been looking all over for me. I told him I was going to head home and he said I better and that he would be following me.

I pulled into the drive and hit the remote to open dad’s bay door. He would never leave his truck outside no matter what. He would usually wipe it down every time he drove it. I never did but would have gotten it cleaned before he was due to come back. The officer went to the front door and I went in though the garage. Mom was at the front door talking to the officer and I didn’t see my brothers anywhere. I attempted to walk past mom while she was busy but then I hear Tristan James Michaels Jr. go sit in the parlor if you know what’s good for you. I knew I was in deep when she used my full name. Mom came into the room and it was obvious she had been crying.

“Where the hell were you? You were supposed to come straight home. I know Ms. Harlow gave you the message because I called her when you didn’t show up”

“I’m sorry mom, I saw the Army cars and I couldn’t take the news.”

“Well what if it wasn’t what you thought?”

“What do you mean?”

“Your father was injured by a roadside bomb while he was surveying the area. He’s in critical condition and being flown to a German hospital.”

“I see. I am so sorry Mom.”

“Sorry isn’t going to cut. You don’t know what I went through when you didn’t show up. Now go to bed. Your grandparents are coming in from Ohio to stay with you and your grandpa’s and I are leaving for Germany in the morning.”

I didn’t bother to tell her about Sebastian or Lucas. She was too worried about dad to deal with my drama.

Around midnight the call came that Dad didn’t make it. He died while being transported.

The next morning, there was a lot of crying. All my grandparents were there and Aunt Kelly and Uncle Murray were on the next flight out.

Sebastian and Lucas kept calling and I ignored their calls. They came to the house but I slammed the door in their face. Mom said it was rude as they came to offer condolences. Funny as I didn’t tell them. They sat on the couch and said look TJ we need to talk privately.

“Oh so you want to talk “privately” huh? About how I caught you both fucking Dylan?”

“Tristan James” admonished grandma “such language”

“Oh such language but it’s 100% true. I left here and went to Sebastian’s and I thought he was having brother time with Christiaan except it was hoe time with his bros.” I was done holding it in. I picked up the glass next to me and threw it at Sebastian hitting him in the forehead. I looked at Lucas and told him I never want to see him ever again.

I jumped up and ran up the stair and slammed my door falling on the bed crying. I heard some shouting downstairs but I didn’t care. I heard the bedroom door open and close and then felt the bed sink.

“You mind telling me what that was all about?” Grandpa Ron asked

I told him to leave and I didn’t feel like talking.

Grandpa left and came back with Grandpa Tony and they sat on either side of me blocking me in.

“Mind explaining to me why you are being so rude.” Grandpa Tony asked

I started talking telling them everything that happened. Grandpa Ron told me that Sebastian didn’t deserve me and he couldn’t believe the betrayal from Lucas and that maybe there was something going on that I wasn’t aware of. He insisted I hear at least Lucas out.

“All boys are stupid” I countered.

Both Grandpas’ laughed pretty heartily.

“They’ve been that way since the beginning of time, present company exclude” Grandpa Tony said.

They got up and left. I closed my eyes and few minutes later I was surrounded again, this time by my brothers.

“Are you ok?” Grayson asked.

“No, I sighed”

“You know we love you, right?” Beau asked

“Yeah I do. I just am so angry. Sebastian cheating on me, losing my best friend and then losing dad, I just don’t know what I’m going to do.”

All of a sudden they both hugged me and we stayed embraced. I started to tear up again.

“AWE…. What a beautiful sight. My boys together showing their love” Mom remarked

“Beau, Grayson do you mind giving us the room, I need to speak with TJ.”

“We love you Teej” both brothers kissed my cheeks and then got up to leave.

“Go help Grandpa Joe come up with something for lunch. He and Grandma are hungry. Your other grandpa’s left to get Kelly and Murray from the airport.” Mom said

After the door closed, mom sat on the bed.

“TJ, sweetheart, I am sorry that I didn’t realize last night that you were hurting for more than one reason.”

“Well, I figured with all the stuff with Dad, my drama was small compared to it”

“Oh Sweetheart “She pulled me into a hug

“Your life is not drama. You just have a lot going on. I wish we had the ability to connect like you and your father had. He loved you know matter what and I do too. You know I know about boys too. I’ve dated a few and honestly I prefer Men.”

That made me chuckle.

“I got my boy to laugh. I’ve missed that.”

“You’ve been so down since your father deployed and I should have done more to be there for you.”

“Mom, don’t feel bad. I should have been there for you. He was your husband.”

“Let’s agree we should be there for each other. Now about Lucas, he stayed behind after Sebastian left and we talked. He wants to talk to you to explain. I want you to listen to him and don’t throw your 17 year friendship out the window.”

So yes I’ve known Lucas since we were born. His dad and mine went through basic training together and somehow always landed at the same place when the Army transferred them. They’ve been at the Pentagon for the last 5 years. It was always nice knowing someone in class when I switched schools.

“I am not sure I am ready to hear what he has to say”

“Just give it some time and sit down and talk” mom replied.

“Now about the damage you did to Dylan’s car”

How did she know about that? Sebastian must have blabbed.

“Mr. Carmine called and demanded we pay for it. As he was ranting in my ear Grandpa Ron held out his hand and wanted to the phone. He walked away and when he came back he said it was taken care of and no money changed hands. You are going to be punished for the damage as it was inexcusable. “

“Sorry Mom” I replied giving my best puppy dog eyes.

******

December 19th

T: Yes I did. You said that you would wait and no pressure

S: Your so naïve

T: First of all it is you’re as in you are and good luck with tight ass Dylan.

I blocked him in my phone. Something I should have done much earlier. Well I guess I should try and get some sleep. Well good luck with that. I tossed and turned all night.

I woke-up to hear the snow blower going and looked out to see all my grandpas’ out there clearing the drive. I guess I should go help. When I got downstairs, mom said something came for me yesterday and in all the turmoil she forgot to give it to me. It was a box addressed to me and it was from Lucas.

Copyright © 2020 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 43
  • Love 8
  • Wow 4
  • Angry 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

15 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

THAT LITTLE SKANK! We are three chapters in and you jave introduced someone i absolutely cant stand. I could get past the cheating but my boyfriend involved in a threesome with my bestie? Oh Hell to the no! Toss that human buttplug to the curb. Now the best friend im on the fence about. I'd listen but id keep him at a distance

There is a story behind it... and it will come out eventually. I know there will be a lot of groveling on Lucas' behalf. it's a 17 year friendship. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
15 hours ago, mikedup said:

Wow some "friends"are worse than enemies, sad but an excellent chapter

Thanks for the feedback. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
14 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

A lot of trauma in a short period of time and they still have the funeral to get through...

Very true... the funeral will be coming soon... I haven't decided if drama will ensue. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

A lot happened in one chapter, catching his friend having sex, doing a disappearing act, getting the news about his dad, then his dad dies, and all the repercussions. This is like an abridged story, you got the plot and storyline all condensed.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Just now, Ronyx said:

Haha. You've got people hating Sebastian. Of course @Wesley8890 loves the bad boys. 

Not all of them! I can see myself liking lucas. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Ronyx said:

Haha. You've got people hating Sebastian. Of course @Wesley8890 loves the bad boys. 

That was my point :whistle:

I need them to be happy when JC enters the picture. Can't have you loving everyone. lol

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Not all of them! I can see myself liking lucas. 

I am going to make Lucas very lovable. 

Our Dutch friend and tight ass will make appearances. lol

  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, AquariusGuy said:

I am going to make Lucas very lovable. 

Our Dutch friend and tight ass will make appearances. lol

Not sure if im looking forward to them. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Not sure if im looking forward to them. 

just wait and see... I plan on introducing some really evil people when he gets to college.... they might make you want Sebastian and Dylan to come back :o

Edited by AquariusGuy
  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, AquariusGuy said:

just wait and see... I plan on introducing some really evil people when he gets to college.... they might make you want Sebastian and Dylan to come back :o

Im gonna use a lot of naughty words arent i?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

Im gonna use a lot of naughty words arent i?

I will help expand your vocabulary. You might get so mad you look up words to call me and the characters. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Just now, AquariusGuy said:

I will help expand your vocabulary. You might get so mad you look up words to call me and the characters. 

I think me and you are gonna get along great! Ill have to pull out my british insult guide!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

I think me and you are gonna get along great! Ill have to pull out my british insult guide!

So be on the look out Chapter 5 is in the queue. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Sebastian who? Whats that?

I am also glad that we will not know Lucas' "story" for a while. For me, you're going to need that time to come up with a doozy of a story for Lucas to be forgiven. Can't wait for that cause it is not looking promising from my perspective. Not at all...

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Just now, Buz said:

Sebastian who? Whats that?

I am also glad that we will not know Lucas' "story" for a while. For me, you're going to need that time to come up with a doozy of a story for Lucas to be forgiven. Can't wait for that cause it is not looking promising from my perspective. Not at all...

Sebastian is TJ's ex.

Don't worry Lucas' story is quite interesting.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
10 hours ago, AquariusGuy said:

Sebastian is TJ's ex.

Don't worry Lucas' story is quite interesting.

I knew who Sebastian was. I was dismissing him. He is not worth the memory/brain space, thinking about, etc.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I’m not sure Lucas could ever “explain” anything well enough I’d forgive him if I were TJ. I mean he’s essentially condoning Sebastian’s cheating on his best friend by taking part in that and clearly it wasn’t a moment of weakness on Sebastian’s part as those texts show how terrible a boyfriend he was. I mean his so called excuse is he was horny and that TJ was stupid to trust him not to cheat aka naive to believe him when he said he’d wait until TJ was ready for sex. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Both don’t seem worth 2 cents.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Well, this sure was ugly, and a dead father at the same time no wonder Tj had a meltdown. Sebastian sure is a slime bucket and what he did is unforgiveable! I just can't believe Lukas 17 years as friends, and he just throw that away!:yes:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..