Jump to content
    Headstall
  • Author
  • 6,420 Words
  • 11,917 Views
  • 57 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Cards on the Table - 12. Chapter 12 The Luck of the Draw

Fate plays a role.
Warning: Sexual situations.

Chapter 12

 

 

Michael was in high spirits leaving Dr. Nathanson’s office. He was moving way quicker than he should on his crutches, so Kendall cautioned him.

“Where’s the race, dude? You’re going to run some little old lady over at that speed, and the last thing you need is to take a tumble.”

“Okay, Mom, I’ll slow down so you can catch up.” He shot Kendall a challenging look.

“Oh no, speedy, I am not racing your big ass through a parking lot, so don’t even think about it. Now slow the fuck down if you want me to feed you anytime soon.” That had the desired effect as Michael went from reckless to careful in a quick blink.

“Yes, Mommy.” Michael grinned and stuck his tongue out. “Are you gonna spank me for being a bad boy?” Michael raised his eyebrows in hope and Kendall laughed at his horn-dog boyfriend. Boyfriend? Is that what he was? No, it was way more than that.

“In your dreams, bonnie boy. Your mom never spanked you; she should have though. Maybe you would have learned some self-discipline.”

“Hey, I was disciplined last night,” he pouted.

“That’s because I gave you no choice, and you sure whined about it enough.”

“I can’t help it if I have needs.”

“I have needs too, but I didn’t want to have to explain them to the doctor today if something was wrong. Maybe everything looks good because we refrained from satisfying those needs of ours. Did that not occur to your hormone-driven brain?” They were now standing outside the truck, Kendall ready to give Michael a hand into the back seat.

“I think you don’t find me attractive anymore, Deuce. Do you really think my ass is big? Do I look fat in these pants? Maybe we should go shopping for something more slimming for me.”

Kendall gave an exasperated sigh and closed the door on Michael. Walking around to the other side, he opened the door close to Michael's head, leaned in and whispered in his ear. “You have the most beautiful ass I have ever seen. For years I have jerked off thinking about it.” Kendall had Michael’s full attention. “Remember what you did to my ass in the shower... how you drove your tongue inside me?” Michael shuddered at the breathy whisper directed into his ear, and nodded. Kendall could hear him swallow. “Well, I plan on doing the same thing to you when you can support your own weight.” Kendall then reached down and ran his hand over Michael’s swollen bulge and his tongue dove straight into Michael’s ear. Kendall smirked at the gasping reaction that elicited. “Watch your head, Sunshine,’ he warned as he closed the door.

Getting in behind the driver’s seat he caught Michael’s widened eyes in the rear-view mirror. Turning around, he asked if he was okay. Michael was silent for a bit, seemingly speechless.

“You’re a bastard, Kendall Dooley, but you’re the sexiest bastard in this whole fucking world… and you’re my sexy bastard. I don’t know how you do what you do to me but I never want you to stop.” That last bit came out as a growl and Kendall grinned, his turn to be smug. “Let’s go back to your place right now so I can show you how much I love your ass.”

“Ah, that sounds good, but aren’t you forgetting something?”

“What?”

“Your work. You told them you were dropping those medical forms off at your Police Station this afternoon. I think that’s kind of important.” Kendall smirked again at the impact he had on his… lover?

“Oh yeah, we better do that first, and then we can go back to your place.”

Kendall smiled again at the eagerness of that one track mind. “We might want to pick up some food too, unless you want me to cook?”

Michael sighed at that, finally coming back down to earth. “Okay, you’re right, we should do that. We need to eat. How about we go somewhere and have a nice dinner to celebrate you only having to wake me up once tonight, and that I only have one more day before I can try putting a little weight on my foot.”

“That sounds like a good idea, but I think I have a better one. What would you think of taking a run up to your parents' house so they can celebrate with us, and put their mind at ease that their bonnie boy is okay? You know your mom will feed us," Kendall predicted. “And don’t get carried away on the weight on the foot thing; remember, you have to see the therapist tomorrow before you can be sure. Dr. Nathanson said probably, not definitely.”

“Well, if you didn’t want me to get carried away, you shouldn’t have given me such a good reason to get better, quicker.” Michael was looking pleased at his reasoning, but it didn’t last long.

“I can always take that reason away. You will not rush this, big guy!”

“You say that and then you talk about my penis again,” Michael grumbled.

“Okay, I’ll stop calling you big guy then.”

That caught Michael off guard, and his expression in the mirror made Kendall laugh. “Please don’t stop calling me that. I like it! I’ll be good, I promise. I will take my time and do as I’m told, but you’ll owe me something to tide me over.”

Kendall howled at that. “Are we negotiating sex now? Seriously… already? We’re like an old married couple. I guess the honeymoon is over.”

Michael joined him in the humor of it all, and they both laughed until they cried. “Babe, I promise you the honeymoon will never be over… unless you say I have a big ass again.” That started them off on another round of hysterics.

 

Michael’s work taken care of, a quick phone-call to Colleen, and a few groceries bought for later, Kendall pulled onto Highway 48 heading north. As well as he knew Colleen and Big Mike, he still felt a little apprehension at him and Michael returning there for the first time as a couple. Was there a part of them that would feel disappointment at Michael being in a relationship with a man? There was the issue of grandchildren, after all. Colleen was always saying they had to trust, so that’s what he’d do. He would trust what he knew about them… they would only care that Michael and he were happy. And just like that, he let it go. Now he thought about the dinner Colleen promised them. He was starving and her meatloaf was the best thing he'd ever tasted. He’d be willing to bet Michael was thinking about the same thing.

“Michael, what are we to each other?”

“What?”

“I mean are we boyfriends? Are we lovers?”

“We’re partners. You’ve called us that a bunch of times and that’s what we are… partners, life partners, right?” There was no hesitation; Michael sounded so sure, it was like giving Kendall wings.

“Yeah, that’s what we are. Partners for the rest of our lives. I like that.”

“I thought you already had that figured out? Like I said, you called us that a few times.”

“I know but you never said we were partners before… it was me who said it, and I just wanted to clarify what we call each other.”

“Has this been bothering you?”

“No, not really. I know what we mean to each other. It's just that we'll be telling your parents we are together so I was just thinking about how we label it, you know? I mean I guess we don’t need to label it at all. You know my tendency to overthink. Maybe this is one of those times.” Kendall could tell Michael was mulling this over as he kept glancing at him in the mirror.

“I want to be labeled, Babe. I don’t think you’re overthinking anything. I want to call you my partner, and that’s what I want you to call me. It’s what we are right? I don’t think I would be all that happy if you introduced me as your boyfriend. I don’t think boyfriends make the commitment we have and just stay boyfriends. I’m glad you brought this up… partner.”

Kendall wished he could kiss Michael right now, but he was in the back and Kendall was driving. Fuck it! Kendall pulled Beauty over on the shoulder and parked. Getting out, he marched around the truck to the far side and opened Michael’s door. Showing his appreciation for how Michael made him feel, he gave his partner a passionate and loving kiss. Michael didn’t complain as he returned what he received in spades, reaching up and holding onto the back of Kendall’s head, showing he was hungry for his taste. A job well done, Kendall got back in the truck and pulled back out onto the highway.

“So I’m guessing you liked what I had to say?” Michael was grinning from ear to ear.

“You bet your sweet little ass I did, and Sunshine, there’s a lot more where that came from.”

Michael’s grin defied physical limitations, and grew bigger.

“Since we’re on the subject of labeling, what do we call my apartment, now?”

“What are you talking about? What do you want to call it?”

“I want it to be our apartment, our home. You said you want to go to bed with me every night and wake up with me every morning, and I want that too, so shouldn’t it be our place? I can’t imagine us living in separate places now. I’d never be able to sleep.”

“Neither would I. I’m glad you brought this up. It’s been on my mind since last night.”

“Why didn’t you say something?”

“Honest answer? I figured if I brought up us living together after me pestering you for… stuff, you would think I was making another attempt to get in your pants so I figured I’d wait till after we, you know, did whatever before I brought it up.”

“Seriously? Oh God, Michael, you kill me. It amazes me the way your mind works. Besides, you couldn’t get into my pants because I wasn’t wearing any.” One thing for sure, Kendall was going to do a lot of laughing with Michael as his partner: maybe even more than he did when they were just friends.

“Don’t remind me. I could feel your hard-on all night.”

“Are you complaining?”

“Hell no! It was like having my own personal heating pad, only a lot nicer,” he said with a chuckle.

“So are we on the same page here? Are we officially living together? Shacked up?”

“Wherever you are, Babe, that’s where I am going to be… so yeah, I would say it’s a done deal. Are you gonna pullover again? Because if you are I’m all ready for you.”

“Nah, not this time. I can’t be letting you think I’m predictable… or easy.”

Michael snorted at that. “Heaven forbid.”

They pulled into Uxbridge, having chatted about everything and nothing the whole way. Both of them felt good about where they stood with each other. What they had was something special, and Kendall and Michael were aware of how lucky they’d been to get to this point. It could have gone a completely different way. Thank God for fate, timing and Colleen.

With that thought in their minds, they made it to the family home on the little hill. As they pulled up the driveway, the side door opened, and Colleen and Michael Sr. stepped out onto the deck, obviously having been waiting for them.

Michael Sr. met them at the truck to offer a hand to his son, who was standing outside Beauty on crutches, Kendall at his side keeping him steady in the snow covered driveway.

“Hello, boys! Your mom was so happy when you called. Let’s get you in the house and out of the cold before Colleen comes rushing over here. “Fireman’s carry?” He was looking at Kendall.

“That’s a great idea. Your son is a kamikaze on these things.”

“Hey, I’m right here. I can make it in on my own so there’s no way in hell you guys are going to carry me. Just forget that stupid idea right now,” Michael was adamant.

Kendall gave him a calculating look, and a determined Michael stared back at him. “Colleen, Michael won’t let us carry him in, and I’m worried he is going to fall and make his knee worse. Can you talk some sense into your bonnie boy?” Kendall couldn’t hide his smirk at Michael’s reaction.

“You bastard. That‘s dirty pool, Deuce. I’ll get you back for that.” The scowl on Michael’s face made the other two men laugh.

“Sorry, but it called for desperate measures. If you’re not going to co-operate, I need to call in the big gun.”

“Michael, don’t you be reckless now." Colleen called over to him. "Let your father and Kendall carry you in. You promised me you would take this seriously and not try to be Superman, okay?”

Michael looked resigned to his fate. “Okay, Mom. You’re right.”

“Superman?”

“Shut up and lift me, Babe.” Kendall was caught off guard by the ‘Babe’, but there was no reaction from Big Mike.

“Dear Lord, son… what have you been eating. You weigh a ton!” Kendall and Michael Sr. were big men but Michael was no lightweight.

“What the hell; why is everyone calling me fat today!” Michael’s whine was funny enough to make both men stop.

“Ace, if you make me laugh I might drop you, so shut up and enjoy the ride.” Michael just glared straight ahead at the indignity of it all. All was right with the world though, when they put the pouting man down and Colleen handed him his crutches. Giving him one of those careful mother hugs made it all worthwhile, and Kendall watched Michael instantly relax. This was their first time here as a couple, and Kendall felt the difference in how in tune they now were with each other.

“Come on inside. It’s too cold out here and dinner’s ready. Watch your step, bonnie boy.”

Once inside, Colleen grabbed a hold of Kendall and gave him that wonderful hug he was waiting for. “How’s my beautiful boy? Is everything okay?”

“Couldn’t be better,” he whispered to her, before he let her go. He was pleased to see her face shining at that. He didn’t know what made him happier; that look or the mouth-watering smell of Colleen’s meatloaf. It was too close to call for a starving young man.

All the hugs and greetings over with, they got Michael situated comfortably with his knee supported by pillows on one of the couches in the family room. Colleen made everyone heaping plates and they all settled in to enjoy the home-cooking. Kendall sat on the floor with his head close to Michael, his dinner on the coffee table, while Colleen and Big Mike were sitting on the couch across from them. Michael had his dinner sitting on a lap tray, wolfing it down with relish. It was a very cosy setup, all in all. Kendall always felt at home when he was here.

“Pass the salt please, Babe.” Kendall hesitated, and Michael looked up to see his parents looking at him.

“Babe? That’s new, Michael.” Colleen was smiling. “Is there anything you want to tell your father and me?”

Michael put down his fork and reached over to gently caress the side of Kendall’s neck in an innocent yet intimate gesture, one of lovers. Kendall followed suit and set down his fork, reaching back to place his hand over Michael's, stopping the movement as they locked fingers. Colleen and Big Mike were entranced by the gesture. So much was spoken without saying a word. “Mom and Dad, I… we want to thank you for making me see what was right in front of me. The key to my happiness was by my side the whole time. You said you wanted me to be happy and now I finally am. We are. Kendall and I are partners, partners for life just like you guys. We know now, how much we love each other and we know that will never change. We are committed to forever, and I, we owe you a huge debt for setting me straight… ah, well maybe that’s a poor choice of words.” Colleen giggled at that, through the tears sliding down, and that set them all to laughing… A sound of true joy that filled a family room brimming over with love and acceptance.

Everyone there was taken by surprise at the exclamation from Michael Senior. “Well it’s about time you two idiots figured it out. I hope you learned your lesson about saying what’s on your mind. You just about drove Colleen and I plumb crazy. Kendall, stand up.” Kendall did as he was told as Michael and Colleen were riveted by the words of the man who never said much. They watched as he went to Kendall and pulled him into what must have been a crushing hug. Kendall was astonished by the fierceness of it. “No more Big Mike, okay? I just had another son delivered and you need to call me dad or pop, your choice. You’re my boy now, agreed?” Kendall nodded as he wiped away the evidence of his emotion.

“Agreed… Pop.”

Michael Sr. pulled him into another hug. “That’s music to my ears, Son. Welcome to the Aceto family.”

“Any chance you'd consider calling me mom, Kendall? I know that might be weird for you but I would love it if you did.” Kendall’s thoughts flickered briefly to his own mother.

“Mom, it would be an honor.” Colleen squealed as she grabbed hold of Kendall, her tiny body hugging him as hard as she could. He couldn’t resist gently lifting her up like he had seen Michael do many times. It made Colleen giggle.

“Another son who thinks he can pick me up whenever he wants. What have I gotten myself into?” She giggled again as she demanded he put her back down.

“Thank you both for accepting me… for accepting us. It won’t be so easy for my folks to do that. I love you both for the wonderful people you are. I've always envied how lucky Michael was to have you, but now I don’t need to because you’re my parents too.” He turned and looked at a teary Michael, and stuck his tongue out at him. “I’m gonna make sure they like me best.” Again, happy laughter filled the room, as everyone went over to give an emotional Michael his equal time. Kendall marveled at the beaming pride he saw in his partner's glistening eyes, and knew it was for him.

Later, unable to disappoint Colleen and Michael Sr. by leaving, they were in the back room preparing for bed, when there was a soft knock on the door. Kendall went to the door and opened it to a smiling Colleen.

“Hey, Mom. What’s up?”

“Oh Kendall, I’ll never get tired of hearing you call me that. She lifted her hand to his cheek. “I just thought I’d check to see if you needed anything before I went up to bed and I wanted to say good night one more time to my sons. You have made us so happy today… we’ve been waiting a long time for this. Anyway, do you need anything? More towels or blankets? It can get cool back here.”

“No, I think we’re good.” Kendall turned and shot Michael a questioning glance.

“Actually, Mom, do we have any of those plastic resin chairs around that I could put in the shower? Maybe one of those grey ones without arms?”

“Those are stacked in the breezeway. I’ll get you one, but I don’t think they’re strong enough to take your weight. I’ll get you one of the white ones.”

“What the heck! Does everyone think I’m fat?” Kendall and Colleen tried to hide their amusement as they reassured Michael he was in perfect shape. “Kendall, could you please get me a grey one?” He dared either of them to argue with him.

Kendall kissed Colleen goodnight and headed out to the breezeway.

“I knew things would work out for you, bonnie boy. It does my heart good to see that contented look on your face. You’re a different man today.”

“I know. I feel like the luckiest guy alive. He’s my whole world now, you know?”

“I know. It’s how I feel about your father, and it’s all I’ve ever wanted for you. You did good. Good night, sweetie. Love you.”

“Love you too, Mom. Good night.”

A couple of minutes later, Kendall returned with a grey chair, as ordered. Michael was lying on the bed waiting for help with his pants. An iron bar had started to form at the thought of showering with his partner.

“What do we have here?” Kendall said, looking pointedly at the very noticeable tent that had formed in Michael’s sweat pants. The sight of it was making his own cock react.

“I’ve fallen and I can’t get up, Babe. I need the help of my big strong man.”

“Doesn’t look like you’ve had any trouble getting up at all.”

Michael chuckled in response. “Oh that. Well the thing is, your partner is horny as hell and hoping you’re not going to have some reason why he has to stay that way.”

“Can’t think of anything offhand, unless you mind it being your parent’s house?”

“Fuck no! They can’t hear a thing down here. I used to crank my music up in here late at night and they were none the wiser. I need you so bad. I need to touch you and smell you and taste you. It’s like I’m starving for you.”

“Me too, Ace. Me too.” Lost in those eyes again, Kendall delighted in the feeling of anticipation he had. He took his time undressing Michael, planting little kisses on every tantalizing bit of flesh he exposed as he pulled up his tee-shirt, inches at a time. Dipping his tongue in his navel, caused a violent little squirm from the man beneath him. Kendall felt that power again as he worked his way up over the ridges of his abdomen, sliding lips that had a mind of their own, over the tantalizing, lightly-haired skin. The indefinable flavor that was Michael made Kendall's tongue seek for more and more, never satisfied as it continued its travels. Unveiling mouth-watering nipples on perfect pectorals caused his mouth to become more voracious, and Kendall made it his mission to consume every inch of what lay before him. One swipe of that determined tongue caused instant pebbling, and elicited a moan from the beautiful mouth that was the eventual goal of his journey upward. Kendall knew if he kept this up they would never make it to the shower, but he so enjoyed this slow torture of his lover. Knowing Michael was of the same mind, he latched on to one nipple with a barely controlled passion, licking and sucking and nibbling enough to send Michael half crazy with sensory overload. Kendall could feel a thrusting motion from Michael that indicated he was close to committing.

“Stop, Babe, stop.” Michael was gulping air. “I’m on a hair trigger. I’m too close. I can’t control myself with you. Help me up. I have to see you naked. We need to shower and you have to stop touching me for a few minutes.” Kendall would have laughed, but he was just as turned on as Michael was. His rock-hard cock was oozing pre-cum from the feel and taste of his man, and they hadn’t even really done anything yet. Kendall couldn’t help wondering if there was a chemical reaction when they got like this.

“Okay. Cool down time for both of us. Let’s get you and me undressed and in the shower, and no funny stuff till we get back to bed. Deal?”

“Deal. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I’m hornier than a two-peckered owl when I’m around you.”

Kendall hooted at Michael's statement, trying to imitate the sound of an owl, and they both giggled. “It’s not only you, Sunshine. Just a little taste and I lose all control. If you hadn’t stopped me I would have kept going. I can’t get enough of you. It’s almost scary how much power you have over me.”

“You have the same power over me.”

They kept their word while in the shower, other than the occasional running of hands over smooth slopes and firm angles. A caress of slicked hairy thigh muscle, a fleeting touch over powerful shoulders, a gentle squeeze of a perfectly formed bicep, a playful flick of a nipple, and once, a tentative finger slide down a promising cleft. All deemed acceptable by the adoring participants. The pleasure they took in watching each other as they soaped and scrubbed their naked bodies was foreplay at its best. There was no chance for the softening of cocks, as a perpetual state of horniness encompassed them both.

Finally situated back in bed with Michael’s knee fully supported, the singing of their arousal rose an octave. They were hell-bent on rocking each others' world. The power of their own release hinged mainly on one thing; the satisfaction of taking their partner over the brink, while they drank from the pleasure of the accomplishment. The first gentle loving kisses evolved into deeper, hungrier forays as tongues did battle and breathing became erratic. The sucking of tongues was almost too erotic to bear, and even harder to let go of as they traded back and forth. As much as they both loved it, the awareness was there of this being a prelude to other body parts demanding attention. Reluctantly pulling away from a mouth that felt like home, Kendall feasted on that strong column of neck before invading the armpit of Michael’s upraised left arm. Burying his face there, as Michael fought to control his body's instinctual response to flee from the intensity, Kendall breathed in Michael. Without ever consciously thinking about this before, he was filled with glorious sensations as the subtle masculine scent overwhelmed him. Another home found on his partner. It wasn’t enough to breathe it in; he had to taste with lips and tongue… kisses interspersed with licks and tender little bites up the underside of Michael’s arm.

Not to be outdone, Michael’s other hand and his mouth were busy, kisses planted and hand stroking, wherever he could reach. Kendall groaned when talented fingers played with the nipple that was in reach. Pulling gently got him a louder groan of pleasure.

Fingers weren’t enough for Michael. He pleaded for more. “Babe, please. I want to suck on your nipples. Can you…” Kendall understood what Michael was asking and left his new obsession for another time, moving up the bed so that his nipples were in easy reach for his partner. Michael latched on to his right nipple right away, seeming content to hold it there as his tongue swirled around it lovingly, delicately attacking it with suction. The sensations set off a chain reaction between Kendall’s brain and the object of Michael’s ravishing. He would have sworn his nipple was having its own orgasm as a succession of trembles ran through him. His rigid cock grew harder still when Michael ramped up his attention, sucking and gently chewing like it was the greatest thing in the world. The reward for both of them was a steady build of pleasure jolts in the mind and the body. In this small act they were completely in tune, and both were leaking pre-cum at the special intimacy of it. When Michael moved to the left one, Kendall shifted to make it easier to reach. The sigh Kendall let out when Michael latched on to this new target, was one that traveled up from his toes. It was followed by a little squeal as Michael increased his level of dedication to this perfect sphere that had fast become a needy center of pleasure for Kendall.

 

Michael could count the pulses of Kendall’s cock as it lay against his abs, reminding him of where he was headed next. His attention was diverted and slowly taken over by his need to suck on something else that was a part of the man he loved. Kendall chose that moment to grab hold of his partner's wet and messy cock, rubbing his thumb in the pre-cum, and using it to caress his cockhead. A groan erupted from Michael’s throat at the shock of bombarded nerve-endings. Fuck, it felt so good, he forgot what he was doing and let go of the nipple he’d been so intent on.

“Babe, I want your cock in my mouth. Let me do you first, okay?” Kendall still had a hold on his cock and Michael was worried he wouldn’t be able to hold back much longer.

“I’ve got a better idea, big guy. Let’s turn you a little sideways, and then we can do each other at the same time. I want your cock in my mouth too.” Michael was relieved Kendall had let go of his dick long enough for him to come back from the edge, but those words ramped him up again. It was fucking incredible what it did to him when Kendall said things like that. He knew nobody in this world could want him more than his guy did, and that was hot beyond belief.

Head to cock at the same time was a new and intoxicating experience for both of them. A sixty-nine with women was something they both had in their repertoire, but that had been a substitute for what they really wanted. This was different. The object of their undivided interest at that moment was the most intriguing part of the person they loved, and both felt the rightness of the difference. As Michael examined the strength and softness of what he held in his hand, he could feel Kendall’s breath caress his balls, causing them to move of their own volition. When Kendall took one of them in his mouth, Michael froze momentarily. Kendall was rolling his ball gently, lovingly around inside his mouth, and Michael just let himself go. He let himself feel the devotion lavished on him in this uniquely special way. When his ball was relinquished, the cool air hitting it was both startling and sensuous, eliciting a shiver in response. As Kendall went after the other one, Michael came back into focus, and allowed himself to respond to the need of what he held in his hand. Pulling back slightly on Kendall’s big dick, Michael aimed it at his mouth and brought it home. This was a taste he knew and cherished. This beautiful cock was his; an extension of the man he loved. It assaulted all his senses as he slid up and down on it in a rhythm already ingrained in him. He now knew he lived for this. He would always crave the presence of Kendall’s cock in his mouth.

Twisting his head a little as it pushed against his throat, he found the slight curve of it fit better. Grabbing Kendall’s hip, he pulled himself farther over and starting bumping that thick cock against his throat. He was getting into it more and more, shifting again as instinct took over, allowing his throat to relax at his need to take more of it. Without really thinking about it, he pushed down harder onto the big head, and his throat just opened up like it was an intended thing. Kendall’s cock slid in to where it belonged, its length no longer impeded. Michael was amazed at how right it felt. There was no need to gag or choke as he pulled back off it and went right back down again. It sure as hell stretched his throat, but it felt good and Michael was hooked. He didn’t even notice that Kendall had stopped sucking on him, so intent was he on sliding his mouth up and down on his lover's cock, meeting pubic hair every time. He regulated his breathing to suit his new technique, and Kendall’s erratic hip movements told him his reward was coming. Seconds later, it arrived, along with accompanying sounds of intense pleasure as he heard Kendall repeatedly say “Holy Fuck, Holy Fuck, Holy Fuck.” The amount of cum was difficult to manage as bolt after bolt of it shot out of Kendall’s big swollen dick. Some of it went down Michael’s throat before he pulled back up, yet it still kept coming, dripping out of Michael’s mouth despite his best efforts. After swallowing all he had, Ace went after what he missed until there was no sign of it anywhere. Kendall was still struggling to catch his breath, his eyes never leaving his partner’s handsome face.

“Holy fuck, Ace.”

“You already said that, Babe… a few times.” Michael looked very pleased with himself.

“That was fucking amazing. How did you do that?”

“I think it was the angle.” I guess I just found the right angle. So it was good, huh?”

“Holy fuck, yeah! The right angle, eh?”

“Yup.”

 

Kendall, eager to get back to enjoying what he was doing before his brain ceased to function, looked at the challenging size of Michael’s cock in a new light. He was determined to find the right angle too. He could feel the pulse of the still rigid cock in his hand as he looked at the shape and contemplated angles. They had similar upward curves to their cocks, and suddenly the angle idea made sense. “My turn,” he grinned at a very involved looking Michael. Carefully he straddled Michael’s midsection, facing that formidable cock. Leaning forward, he saw the need to move farther up Michael’s body, exposing Michael to his all-time favorite view. As Kendall leaned forward this time, his magnificent ass was right in Michael’s enraptured face, but he was now in the perfect position to try to return the gift his partner had given him. As much as he wanted to do this, he knew it wouldn't matter to Michael at all if he didn't succeed. Michael, not one to miss an opportunity fondled Kendall’s offered ass with great relish. Kendall could feel Michael's cock stiffen more in his hand as he bent over to suck it into his mouth. Building up a rhythm, he bobbed up and down in preparation for his attempt to take all of it. The feel of a devoted tongue on his exposed hole sent Kendall to another universe, and increased his determination to give his partner the same pleasure he had given Kendall. It was hard to concentrate with the sensations being generated at both ends of him, and his cock grew to brittle hardness again as Michael’s hand and tongue stroked different parts of his body at the same time.

Maybe it was the angle, maybe it was the desire coursing through him, or maybe it was a combination of both. Kendall was ecstatic when his throat opened up and let the length of Michael in. It was such an empowering moment in Kendall’s life to realize he could do this for his big guy. He welcomed the feel of the rigid softness in his throat as it began to glide almost effortlessly in and out of his throat. The surprised reaction from Michael caused him to grin, but not stop, as he held it completely in his throat and bobbed in place. Michael’s mumbled groan at that action reverberated through Kendall’s body from his entrance, with Michael’s fingers gripping his ass to warn of his oncoming climax. Like Kendall’s, it was forceful and relentless as Michael panted out the rhythm of the spurts of cum that barreled forth into the eagerly waiting mouth. Kendall swallowed quickly as powerful hands still gripped and kneaded his ass. With a sharp cry of his own, Kendall grabbed his cock and stroked out another orgasm, seconds after Michael finished his, shooting his cum over Michael’s body with an anguished groan. Kendall was completely drained. Carefully disengaging himself from Michael, he flopped down on his back on Michael’s good side and slowly let his breathing return to normal. Turning his head towards Michael, goofy grin met goofy grin. Kendall leaned over and their lips met in a kiss that said everything.

“I shot cum all over you, Sunshine. I’ll go get a towel. Don’t go anywhere.” Kendall was right back with a warm wet hand towel. As he cleaned him up, he kept staring into blue eyes filled to the brim with love. That connection never seemed to leave them now; it was an intrinsic part of them. After adjusting Michael’s leg and pillows for the night, Kendall crawled in on the other side, pulling the blankets up over them in the slightly cool room.

“I never knew it could be like this... never knew I could be so happy. I'm going to thank God and the Universe for you every day for the rest of my life.”

“I never knew you could be like this. The things you say to me, and the way you make me feel. You are the best friend I could ever hope for, but as a partner, you blow me away. There is more depth to you than I ever realized, and we fit… I feel it more and more, almost by the minute. You make me happy too.”

“We do fit, don’t we? Like a pair of gloves. And, Babe, the sex is like nothing I ever could have imagined. You’re really good in the sack.”

“How romantic. I think you just lost some points there, buddy.”

“Okay, how about this? You, Kendall Dooley, push buttons I didn’t even know I had.”

“You just got your points back.”

“Good, now I can sleep knowing you’re happy.”

“I’ll always be happy if I’m sleeping next to you. And as far as the sex goes… I caught up... we’re even now.”

Michael chuckled as he pulled Kendall a little closer and held onto him. “Sweet dreams, Babe.”

“I’m living one, Sunshine.”

Many thanks to Lightning Tim
Reviews are appreciated... They really help my growth as a writer...and please join us in the COTT forum
www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/39932-cards-on-the-table-by-headstall/
Copyright © 2017 Headstall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 78
  • Love 26
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



There was so much that made me smile about this chapter. I loved the continued playful, teasing banter between Michael and Kendall. It gives us a glimpse of what their friendship was like before Kendall first came out to Michael, but with the added intimacy of lovers. The fact that both Michael and Kendall are more focused on the satisfaction they get from giving pleasure to each other says a lot about them as individuals and as a couple. They are both so open to anything that might make the other feel good and can't seem to last more than a few minutes without some form of physical contact. It's a beautiful thing to witness. I was teary eyed for Kendall when Mr and Mrs Ace let him know they wanted him to call them Mom and Pop. They are wonderful and supportive parents. I was especially moved when Mr Ace said "It was about time" because they were driving him and mrs ace crazy waiting for them to figure things out and then wrapped Kendall in a big bear hug. I think that let Kendall know that not only was his relationship with Michael accepted, but Mr and Mrs Ace were also truly happy for them. I am curious to see how Kendall's parents will react to the news. From what Kendall has said they don't sound as though they're going to be as accepting as Michaels parents.

 

Finally, I loved that they aren't boyfriends or lovers...they are partners. If there was another word that could better describe the level and intensity of their commitment I am certain they will find it. Thank you for another great chapter Gary!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 02/18/2015 03:26 PM, LitLover said:
There was so much that made me smile about this chapter. I loved the continued playful, teasing banter between Michael and Kendall. It gives us a glimpse of what their friendship was like before Kendall first came out to Michael, but with the added intimacy of lovers. The fact that both Michael and Kendall are more focused on the satisfaction they get from giving pleasure to each other says a lot about them as individuals and as a couple. They are both so open to anything that might make the other feel good and can't seem to last more than a few minutes without some form of physical contact. It's a beautiful thing to witness. I was teary eyed for Kendall when Mr and Mrs Ace let him know they wanted him to call them Mom and Pop. They are wonderful and supportive parents. I was especially moved when Mr Ace said "It was about time" because they were driving him and mrs ace crazy waiting for them to figure things out and then wrapped Kendall in a big bear hug. I think that let Kendall know that not only was his relationship with Michael accepted, but Mr and Mrs Ace were also truly happy for them. I am curious to see how Kendall's parents will react to the news. From what Kendall has said they don't sound as though they're going to be as accepting as Michaels parents.

 

Finally, I loved that they aren't boyfriends or lovers...they are partners. If there was another word that could better describe the level and intensity of their commitment I am certain they will find it. Thank you for another great chapter Gary!

Amazing and fulfilling review,Lit. I think good parents can tell when their kid isn't happy. They knew Michael better than he knew himself. Kendall makes Michael happy and that's all they want for him. They truly love Kendall as well, so they really did gain a son they wanted. I cried a little too at Mr. Ace's reaction. The closeness and need to put the other first in all things is a joy for me to write about. 'Partners' will do for now...Cheers
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Here I come with my little hatchet. Negatives: I think something is a little bit off about the description of the sex, although I may be alone in this. The focus on their successful accomplishment of perfect oral sex seemed to reduce some of the intimacy of their lovemaking, in my eyes. That's just me, though.

Positives: the teasing, especially the way Kendall calls Michael "Bonnie Boy" when he's talking about Colleen. That is SO true to life I got a little bit annoyed. Kendall and Michael and the labeling. The "I wanted to ask to move in with you but I didn't want you to think I just wanted sex"--Michael really is priceless! Michael innocently calling Kendall "Babe" in front of his parents and everyone pretending not to notice :lol:. Michael's awkward, beautiful introduction of himself and Kendall as a couple. "Goofy grin met goofy grin."

Link to comment

No crying this time so that's a major improvement.

This chapter gave us a good insight into the Kendall/Michael dynamic prior to the start of COTT. The friendship, the long term relationship is back, now deeper than before because they are communicating and connecting (and not just sexually). The banter and the ease in each other's company is good to see. I think we now have a better understanding of what was lost when Kendall broke things off and why Mr and Mrs Ace saw what they did.

Pop's big welcome to the family hug was great to see. I have the feeling that you touched on two areas that still have a story to tell. Michael's work and Kendall's parents seem to have a chapter or two in them.

Partners is a much better term for them, soulmates bound together.

Link to comment

"Hornier than a two peckered owl"...I damn near fell outta my chair laughing!!! That was my favorite line!!! I LOVE this story and I am so happy.

 

I love Mike's parents. They are fantastic!!! I hope there's more!!!

Link to comment

Ahh... This chapter, these men, their parents... I like that even though these two have been friends forever, and you can tell by their teasing humour, navigating the relationship part is still endearingly hesitant.

Link to comment

You did it agan Gary, brought us the wonderful warmth of their friendship, now augmented by the love they can now fully express without holding back--for it was always there. Poor Michael, he's going to want to start dieting if people keep saying things to make him feel fat. :) He'll have to eat more of Kendall's muesli!

 

I have to say this is the only time I've had to say I disagree with Irri--perhaps it's a gender-related thing--but the desire to fully encompass each others manhood is thee ultimate physical manifestation of lovemaking--it shows you are fully committed and that there is nothing more important to you than showing your partner just how much they mean to you. To not give your best efforts to your partner is a form of withholding part of yourself, and that will cause nothing but trouble down the road. Perhaps the physical differences are too great to allow it, but the partners know that they tried--and that level of committment is what's most important. It is important to say the words 'I love you'...but words can also be used as a mask to cover other feelings, actions in intimate situations speak far more honestly than words.

 

Never having had sex with a woman, I can only go by rumor and that seems to indicate that they don't like oral sex on men--I don't know if that's true, but perhaps it explains a bit--men are fairly simple and easy to please, while women's excitation is more deeply seated niside their bodies? Don't studies indicate that their release is triggered by more intimately personal actions than men--it takes emotional involvement as well for it to be truly amazing? Men, hah--a few quick strokes and we're in love. :) That may also explain why most of Man's earliest deities were female fertility figures, as they were far more mysterious in the ways of generation than men. Long cycles of growth and fertility as opposed to the male deities quick thunderbolt or lightning flash?

 

Anyway--totally awesome and funny chapter, satisfying on all levels--all set for the next one!

Link to comment

The best part of this chapter was their discussion of words identifying their relationship. I read a case study by a psychologist who recorded a couple attending counseling as their home became my home and our things became mine and his. This is an observation of the formation of a couple but its fascinating how words help us form relationships. Great job Gary!!!!

Link to comment
On 02/18/2015 05:48 PM, Irritable1 said:
Here I come with my little hatchet. Negatives: I think something is a little bit off about the description of the sex, although I may be alone in this. The focus on their successful accomplishment of perfect oral sex seemed to reduce some of the intimacy of their lovemaking, in my eyes. That's just me, though.

Positives: the teasing, especially the way Kendall calls Michael "Bonnie Boy" when he's talking about Colleen. That is SO true to life I got a little bit annoyed. Kendall and Michael and the labeling. The "I wanted to ask to move in with you but I didn't want you to think I just wanted sex"--Michael really is priceless! Michael innocently calling Kendall "Babe" in front of his parents and everyone pretending not to notice :lol:. Michael's awkward, beautiful introduction of himself and Kendall as a couple. "Goofy grin met goofy grin."

LOL. Your little hatchet. Great review, Irri. I love the positives you found in the chapter..I liked the goofy grind too. Michael is so much fun...I love writing his playfulness and banter. Kendall is the perfect balance for him.Michael really does love his teasing. The lovemaking is something I've tweaked a bit...I really appreciate your honest appraisal...these things really make me think about what I am doing. The biggest thing I tried to show is how important it is for them to please each other and I hope that comes through...Cheers and thanks
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/18/2015 06:28 PM, Bucket1 said:
No crying this time so that's a major improvement.

This chapter gave us a good insight into the Kendall/Michael dynamic prior to the start of COTT. The friendship, the long term relationship is back, now deeper than before because they are communicating and connecting (and not just sexually). The banter and the ease in each other's company is good to see. I think we now have a better understanding of what was lost when Kendall broke things off and why Mr and Mrs Ace saw what they did.

Pop's big welcome to the family hug was great to see. I have the feeling that you touched on two areas that still have a story to tell. Michael's work and Kendall's parents seem to have a chapter or two in them.

Partners is a much better term for them, soulmates bound together.

Fantastic review, Bucket. Everything you said is on the money. The guys are back to acting like themselves now that the angst has receded. The added dimension adds to that give and take, good bloke relationship. Interaction tells a lot about people and Mr. and Mrs. Ace saw through the surface of it. Colleen normally has the spotlight so it was fun to give Big Mike his time in the sun. The guys are settling in to being partners, soulmates if you will. I wished I'd made you cry though...maybe next time :) Cheers
Link to comment
On 02/19/2015 12:05 AM, Gene63 said:
"Hornier than a two peckered owl"...I damn near fell outta my chair laughing!!! That was my favorite line!!! I LOVE this story and I am so happy.

 

I love Mike's parents. They are fantastic!!! I hope there's more!!!

Hey Gene...I love that saying too...glad it got you. Thanks for loving the story...It means a lot that your sticking with me and the guys. Your very welcome review has made me smile... and yes there is more to come. Thank you and Cheers
Link to comment
On 02/19/2015 12:32 AM, Defiance19 said:
Ahh... This chapter, these men, their parents... I like that even though these two have been friends forever, and you can tell by their teasing humour, navigating the relationship part is still endearingly hesitant.
Thanks for reviewing, Defiance. As well as they know each other, they are in new territory. I love how much they want to please each other, but protect each other too. Parents like Michael's should give lessons. That teasing can only come from years of friendship and I love writing about it. Thanks again and I hope you continue to stick around. Cheers...
Link to comment
On 02/19/2015 03:59 AM, ColumbusGuy said:
You did it agan Gary, brought us the wonderful warmth of their friendship, now augmented by the love they can now fully express without holding back--for it was always there. Poor Michael, he's going to want to start dieting if people keep saying things to make him feel fat. :) He'll have to eat more of Kendall's muesli!

 

I have to say this is the only time I've had to say I disagree with Irri--perhaps it's a gender-related thing--but the desire to fully encompass each others manhood is thee ultimate physical manifestation of lovemaking--it shows you are fully committed and that there is nothing more important to you than showing your partner just how much they mean to you. To not give your best efforts to your partner is a form of withholding part of yourself, and that will cause nothing but trouble down the road. Perhaps the physical differences are too great to allow it, but the partners know that they tried--and that level of committment is what's most important. It is important to say the words 'I love you'...but words can also be used as a mask to cover other feelings, actions in intimate situations speak far more honestly than words.

 

Never having had sex with a woman, I can only go by rumor and that seems to indicate that they don't like oral sex on men--I don't know if that's true, but perhaps it explains a bit--men are fairly simple and easy to please, while women's excitation is more deeply seated niside their bodies? Don't studies indicate that their release is triggered by more intimately personal actions than men--it takes emotional involvement as well for it to be truly amazing? Men, hah--a few quick strokes and we're in love. :) That may also explain why most of Man's earliest deities were female fertility figures, as they were far more mysterious in the ways of generation than men. Long cycles of growth and fertility as opposed to the male deities quick thunderbolt or lightning flash?

 

Anyway--totally awesome and funny chapter, satisfying on all levels--all set for the next one!

Thanks CG...you are so good for my ego lol. Your approval means a lot to me, my friend and it looks like you put a lot of thought into this. K and M don't just need each other...they need to please the other. I'm glad you get that. It is rewarding that you get the humor laced through their relationship and this chapter. "satisfying on all levels"...can't beat that! Thank you my good man...Cheers
Link to comment
On 02/19/2015 04:39 AM, Cole Matthews said:
The best part of this chapter was their discussion of words identifying their relationship. I read a case study by a psychologist who recorded a couple attending counseling as their home became my home and our things became mine and his. This is an observation of the formation of a couple but its fascinating how words help us form relationships. Great job Gary!!!!
A great insight. Kendall is the thinker, and needs the comfort and clarification that those words give him. Their journey has been a study in miscommunication and they are smart enough to know that can't continue. I love how they slowly define who they are to each other as a couple. Michael's description of what they meant to each other while their fingers were locked together on Kendall's neck is a mental picture to go with the words he speaks. As always, thanks and much respect, Cole...Cheers
Link to comment

Damn, I've had enough going on I've missed the last 2 chapters! But what a great pleasure to catch up!

Love the way you portrayed the energy--and synergy--Michael and Kendall share. Even when they're ironing out questions in their relationship, the emotion and the conversations are both naturally flowing and true to real life dialogue.

The sex was hot, but the emotions flare hotter. You've done well here!

Link to comment

I read everyone's reviews and since Lit's was the last one, that's the one I'll agree with. lol

 

I was also a bit misty-eyed when M&M Ace wanted Kendall to call them mom and pop. Actually, it's surprising that since K&M have been best friends for these six years, M&M Ace didn't want him calling them mom and pop sooner.

 

I do agree with everyone who mentioned that K&M's banter and playfulness comes so easy, even though their 'partnership' is brand new. You can only get this with familiarity and a good friendship. I guess what I'm trying to say (it's been a long day and I'm getting punchy. lol), is I think it's good that they were such great friends before, b/c now that easy, familiar way they have of relating to each other will continue and carry on into their intimate part of their relationship (if that makes sense).

 

This was another great chapter, Gary! :)

Link to comment
On 02/19/2015 09:54 AM, Robert Rex said:
Damn, I've had enough going on I've missed the last 2 chapters! But what a great pleasure to catch up!

Love the way you portrayed the energy--and synergy--Michael and Kendall share. Even when they're ironing out questions in their relationship, the emotion and the conversations are both naturally flowing and true to real life dialogue.

The sex was hot, but the emotions flare hotter. You've done well here!

Thank you Robert! I really like what you've said here. "True to real life dialogue" is very encouraging for me to hear. "the emotions flare hotter" is so on the mark with these two.They click on every level and they have finally given themselves permission to explore that phenomenon...and neither one is afraid to show those emotions. Thus the synergy, as you put it. Your way with words make you think you are a writer lol. Cheers, my good friend...
Link to comment
On 02/19/2015 02:59 PM, Lisa said:
I read everyone's reviews and since Lit's was the last one, that's the one I'll agree with. lol

 

I was also a bit misty-eyed when M&M Ace wanted Kendall to call them mom and pop. Actually, it's surprising that since K&M have been best friends for these six years, M&M Ace didn't want him calling them mom and pop sooner.

 

I do agree with everyone who mentioned that K&M's banter and playfulness comes so easy, even though their 'partnership' is brand new. You can only get this with familiarity and a good friendship. I guess what I'm trying to say (it's been a long day and I'm getting punchy. lol), is I think it's good that they were such great friends before, b/c now that easy, familiar way they have of relating to each other will continue and carry on into their intimate part of their relationship (if that makes sense).

 

This was another great chapter, Gary! :)

And this was another great review, Lisa. For M and M Ace,it's official now...they were waiting for K and M to figure it out so they could lay claim to Kendall... they have loved him a long time. Your right that that familiarity only strengthens their new dynamic and adds a dimension that will heighten the intimacy...it is the only real positive about having crossed signals for so long. Thank you as always for your adept insights and commentary, Lisa...I love your reviews...Cheers
Link to comment

Interesting hint of another reason why Kendall wasn't out when he met Michael. If he had been it might have prevented a lot of hurt. At least, if his parents don't accept them, Kendall has a mom and dad who are happy to have a new beloved son. But let's hope they will care about his joy in life from having found his Sunshine.

And yeah, I made a bit of a mess too, while reading the last half. :P:blushing: Thank God for Kitt's Danish Drool Diverter for my keyboard. :lol:

Link to comment
On 02/20/2015 08:30 AM, Timothy M. said:
Interesting hint of another reason why Kendall wasn't out when he met Michael. If he had been it might have prevented a lot of hurt. At least, if his parents don't accept them, Kendall has a mom and dad who are happy to have a new beloved son. But let's hope they will care about his joy in life from having found his Sunshine.

And yeah, I made a bit of a mess too, while reading the last half. :P:blushing: Thank God for Kitt's Danish Drool Diverter for my keyboard. :lol:

LOL...you are so funny..Danish Drool Diverter...DDD... I was surprised no one asked about Kendall's parent situation in the forum... leave it to you to catch that hint...I'm glad you made a mess, Tim: that was my goal :). Thanks for an entertaining review! Cheers..
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/20/2015 08:30 AM, Timothy M. said:
Interesting hint of another reason why Kendall wasn't out when he met Michael. If he had been it might have prevented a lot of hurt. At least, if his parents don't accept them, Kendall has a mom and dad who are happy to have a new beloved son. But let's hope they will care about his joy in life from having found his Sunshine.

And yeah, I made a bit of a mess too, while reading the last half. :P:blushing: Thank God for Kitt's Danish Drool Diverter for my keyboard. :lol:

LOL...you are so funny..Danish Drool Diverter...DDD... I was surprised no one asked about Kendall's parent situation in the forum... leave it to you to catch that hint...I'm glad you made a mess, Tim: that was my goal :). Thanks for an entertaining review! Cheers..
Link to comment

"…I would say it’s a done deal. Are you gonna pullover again? Because if you are I’m all ready for you.” Hilarious!

 

Somehow I absolutely loved how Michael and Kendall continued to banter in front of Mike's dad with expressions like 'babe,' and 'sunshine.' It makes me wonder what Kendall was apprehensive about on the drive over – perhaps it was just the gentle, internal kvetching about what Babe and Sunshine would call one another, boyfriends or partners. Once Kendall found out their thinking was aligned on both that, and that they were moving in right away, his whole demeanor seemed to ease and settle down.

 

“Well it’s about time you two idiots figured it out." Another very funny moment from Michael's dad, but now a heart-touching one as well.

 

I think you have found the next step in a great relationship: the "I never knew it could be like this" step, and the post-shower lovemaking was like the boys slowly opening their eyes to the new reality of it all.

 

Very nicely done. Great chapter!

Link to comment
On 02/20/2015 10:14 AM, AC Benus said:
"…I would say it’s a done deal. Are you gonna pullover again? Because if you are I’m all ready for you.” Hilarious!

 

Somehow I absolutely loved how Michael and Kendall continued to banter in front of Mike's dad with expressions like 'babe,' and 'sunshine.' It makes me wonder what Kendall was apprehensive about on the drive over – perhaps it was just the gentle, internal kvetching about what Babe and Sunshine would call one another, boyfriends or partners. Once Kendall found out their thinking was aligned on both that, and that they were moving in right away, his whole demeanor seemed to ease and settle down.

 

“Well it’s about time you two idiots figured it out." Another very funny moment from Michael's dad, but now a heart-touching one as well.

 

I think you have found the next step in a great relationship: the "I never knew it could be like this" step, and the post-shower lovemaking was like the boys slowly opening their eyes to the new reality of it all.

 

Very nicely done. Great chapter!

I think Kendall, at times, still thinks M's parents are too good to be true...their acceptance is alien to him, but he put his trust in them, and let his concerns go.The lines you quoted are important ones in showing the humor of the couple and M's family. The lovemaking scene was special in that it showed the need for both of them to not just enjoy a sexual act but deepen their commitment through it. The emotional transcends the physical because the physical feeds the emotional...and the goal achieved isn't orgasm, but furthering the commitment to another level... one they both realize is very special. Thanks for a great review...Cheers
Link to comment

“I never knew it could be like this" Years of unsatisfying encounters to scratch an itch would not compare to being with someone you love. They are both finally getting to see that. I remember the first time I was able to take all of someone, I was over the moon to be able to do that for him - to give him that. They are partners, life partners. That they are. You certain you can't tell me where I can get my own Michael?

Link to comment
On 03/15/2015 07:48 AM, EagleIsaac said:
“I never knew it could be like this" Years of unsatisfying encounters to scratch an itch would not compare to being with someone you love. They are both finally getting to see that. I remember the first time I was able to take all of someone, I was over the moon to be able to do that for him - to give him that. They are partners, life partners. That they are. You certain you can't tell me where I can get my own Michael?
"I never knew YOU could be like this, Sunshine." I remember writing that whole chapter and that scene was as much about love as it was about sex. Labeling is something lots avoid... not these two... they wear the partner label as a well earned honor. The hands on the neck scene in front of M's parents was very special to me. Courage and commitment... can't tell you where you can find a Mihael but I can help you find a bucket :) Thanks for another superb review...Cheers
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..