Jump to content
    Headstall
  • Author
  • 6,460 Words
  • 8,035 Views
  • 41 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Cards on the Table - 51. Chapter 51 Royal Flush

There's nothing better.
Warning: Sexual content.

Cards on the Table

 

 

Chapter 51

 

 

It was Friday, the day before Nate’s birthday, and Kendall was busy at work. It had been a hectic week for him. Even though they’d agreed the new house was their Christmas gift to each other, he still managed to find a little gift he was certain Michael would like. It should make his 'little boy' happy, and would go well with the new house. He went back and forth on whether to come clean about breaking the deal, but so far, he’d decided against it. Knowing Michael, he was probably guilty of the same act and had something to go under the tree for Kendall.

Chet had called him, not long ago, to check in and keep him abreast of what was happening with the plans for the upcoming renovation. They traded information back and forth about their partners, work, Nate, and Christmas plans, before Chet apprised him of the latest developments in designing the apartment for his parents.

He'd revised Agnes and Carson’s originally proposed plans, reversing the layout so the kitchen and dining area would have the two windows facing the backyard, as well as light from those facing to the west. The wall on the driveway side, which had no windows, contained full-height cabinets housing the laundry, a pantry, coat closet, and storage room, spanning the depth of the kitchen. Very efficient and organized. Kendall could see the wisdom of it immediately and expressed his enthusiasm for the change. He could picture it in his mind. The open living area, while not huge, would have abundant light from those same windows, and the double French garden-doors. The master bedroom would also have an west-facing window.

The only downside was that the bathroom, in the area behind the stairs, would be windowless, but it would be huge, and designed for wheelchair access in case it was needed sometime in the future. There would be an entry from the master bedroom as well as from a short hallway beside the stairway. The window to the left of the French doors would ensure that hallway was filled with light during the day. Under the stairs themselves was more storage, including a separate linen closet. Coming down the stairs, the right side would be a solid wall dividing it from the living area, while the left would be open, with a wrought iron railing, kid proof of course, with a solid oak handrail. An over-sized French door at the top would keep the stairs light and airy-feeling when closed.

It sounded like the ideal design to Kendall, and apparently his parents thought so too, because they had given their seal of approval. The contractor Chet had recommended was going to start the work on Wednesday, January 18th, and Chet assured Kendall he was the right guy for the job.

“So, now we just have to decide how you and Michael want the main floor finished.”

“What do you mean? We’re not doing that level, at least not for a good while.”

“Well, you better talk to Carson then. He says he wants the whole thing done. Agnes is telling me you’ll want a kitchen area in the family room part, the stairway closed in with the French door, the guest bedroom finished, as well as the washroom, which, she informs me, looks like it needs to be made larger than it is.”

“Wow, we talked about using it as a family room and kids playroom down the road, but I don’t want them paying for it. That’s not right.”

“Okay, so you have to straighten this out then, buddy, because they sure sound gung-ho to get the entire back part done, and I’ve already drawn up some preliminary plans. I’m suggesting copying a lot of the details that exist in the original section, and of course refinishing the hardwood to match the floors in the rest of the house. I also took the suggestion Agnes had for a small kitchen area, and placed it on the wall of the entry door, running from the doorway over to the west wall. I think it would work really well, especially since your moms will be looking after the baby.”

“Chet, really, it all sounds great, and I have complete faith in you, but I have to talk to Michael and my dad about this. I don’t want him spending all this money. We just talked to them a few days ago… Tuesday night, to tell them about our engagement, and they never said a word about any of this. Let me get back to you, all right?”

“No problem, but if the upstairs isn’t being done, I need to let Lorne know. He’s very organized with his ordering of materials and his time frames. That’s why I’m calling you about this now. We're lucky to get him. He needs all the specifics, and the blueprints finalized.”

“Okay, I’ll try to reach my dad, and I’ll call you back.”

“Sure thing. I’ll talk to you in a bit.”

 

Kendall looked at his desk, not really seeing anything. His dad was getting carried away, and he needed to reel him in. All he really had left to do was the next block of scheduling. He picked up the phone and buzzed Jeremy.

“Hey, Captain, what’s up?”

“How would you like to finish up the next schedule? I have most of it done. We don’t need it finished until Wednesday, and there’s probably a good hour’s worth of work left to do on it. Are you up for it?”

“Absolutely. Send it to me, and I’ll get on it when things slow down… likely after seven.”

“Thanks. Something came up I have to deal with right away and I figured you should keep your hand in on the scheduling anyway. You did a great job last time. Just remember to add up everyone’s hours and adjust for seniority of the part-timers.”

“Will do. Anything else I can help you with?” Kendall heard concern in his voice, but knew his assistant wouldn’t pry.

“No, everything’s good. It’s just something to do with the house I can’t put off. Don’t worry about me, Jere,” Kendall joked, remembering the same comment his assisstant had made to him a few days ago.

Jeremy laughed. “Touché, Boss.”

 

Kendall called Michael first. “Hey, Sunshine.”

“Hey, Babe. I was just going to call you. How’s your day going?”

“Better, now that I hear your voice. I miss you.”

“I always miss you. Now what’s on that intricate mind of yours? Spill.”

Kendall rolled his eyes at his own transparency. “You know me so well. I have to call my dad. He’s getting carried away with the renovation plans and I think I should put a stop to it, so I wanted to discuss it with you first.”

“What’s he getting carried away with? We did agree to let them design their own apartment.”

“Yeah, but we didn’t agree to let him finish the whole back section, and that’s what he has Chet working on.”

“How do you know this? We just talked to them.”

“I know, and they never said a word. Of course, they were pretty excited about the wedding. I found out because Chet called to go over the proposed plans with me. He’s already drawn them up,” Kendall complained. “And now I have to be the bad guy with Dad.”

“Do you want me to do it? I’ll just tell him he can’t be spending all the money it would take to get it done. It’s our house, after all.”

“I’m tempted to take you up on your offer, Ace. I think he likes you better,” he said, only half-joking.

“Then let me do this… I don’t mind. You’re always taking care of stuff. He can’t argue because it’s not like we need that part done now, anyway.”

“So you agree, we shouldn’t let him do it?”

“Damn right I agree. They’ve done enough for us, and Agnes is going to be looking after our son along with my mom. If we let them do this, it'd feel like we’re taking advantage.”

“That’s all I wanted to hear, and thanks for offering, but I’m going to do the dirty work.”

Michael laughed. “You sound like you’re headed for the gallows.”

Kendall chuckled, and realized it wouldn’t be that bad. He just had to be firm. “Yeah, I guess I do, but I got it covered. Should I tell them we’re going to have a boy, do you think?”

“Heck, no. I think we should let that be a surprise for everyone. Let them all speculate," he answered, the smugness of his voice easy to discern. “Hey, were you planning to use that to divert them when they start to argue with you?”

Kendall laughed. “Like I said, you know me so well, and you’re right, this is something we should keep to ourselves. Okay, so I’ll stick to my… our guns, and tell him he can’t be doing this, and I won’t use any diversionary tactics. Wish me luck.”

“You don’t need luck. Just tell him he’s done enough for us… him and Agnes both. Love you, Babe.”

“I love you too, Sunshine. I’ll let you know how it went after I get a hold of him.”

“Oh, before I forget, can you pick me up at the apartment before you head up to Mom and Dad’s?”

“You’re there now? How come?”

“I had to pick up one of my controllers for my xbox since Megan sent Nate his game system with all that other stuff. I know we already got him his birthday gift, but I left him with mom while I picked up a game he really wanted. Is that okay?”

“Of course it’s okay. We’ll just spoil him before we return him. So why don’t you just drive your truck back?”

“I can, but we don’t really need two vehicles for the weekend, do we? It was stupid to bring it up there in the first place.”

“That’s what I told you. Pop doesn’t mind you driving his truck if you need to.”

“I know, and it’s a lot easier not having to move vehicles around in the driveway when it’s so cold out. So what time will you get here? Mom’s going to hold dinner for us.”

“I won’t be much longer. I palmed the rest of my work off on Jeremy. The benefits of being the boss. I’ll call Dad, and then finish up a few little things here, so maybe an hour or so?”

“I’ll be waiting.”

 

“Hi, Kendall!” Agnes’s enthusiasm at her son’s call burst through the speaker. “We are still so excited about the wedding, I can’t even begin to tell you.”

“We’re excited too, Mom. Mom, is Dad busy? I need to talk to him about something.”

“He just went to sleep a few minutes ago. Is something wrong?”

“No, everything’s fine. Don’t worry.”

“Okay, so your architect friend called you, didn’t he?”

“Ah, yeah, he did.”

“I thought so. We expected you’d be calling before long. I know what you’re going to say and I’ll listen, but can I tell you something first?”

“Of course, but….”

“Kendall, you know how we had a potential offer for the house at 1.5 million?”

“Yeah?”

“Okay, well, we hadn’t signed anything yet, and it turned into a bidding war. We received an offer for 1.6 right after.”

“Holy cow, that's awesome!"

“It is... it didn’t stop there, though, and now we’ve settled with the original people, a very nice couple, for 1.9 million dollars. We made four-hundred thousand in the blink of an eye, which is an obscene amount of money, don’t you think, lad?”

“Wow, that’s unbelievable. I’m so happy for you guys. Wow.”

“And that’s the thing. What are we going to do with all that money? I know how proud you and Michael are, but there is nothing I want more than what you boys are giving me. A grandchild whose life I get to be a part of every day. Now, I know it’s your house, and you can say no, but renovating both floors is something we want to do. If the main floor is done, I’ll have a place to take the baby when Carson is wrapped up in his stupid sport shows… he watches darts and bowling, for heaven’s sake.”

He burst out laughing. “I see your point, Mom.”

“Good, because it makes sense to do the whole thing all at once, and the prices we’ve been quoted are very reasonable, and not to be crass, but your dad and I are stinking rich,” she giggled, and he couldn’t help smiling.

“I’m not going to win this, am I?”

“It’s not a battle, dear. It'll make things easier for all of us, and having a room for Colleen and Mike would come in handy, you must admit, as would having a little kitchen area on the main floor to get things ready for the baby. It would make mine and Colleen’s life easier, and it would also be a place for her to have the baby to herself without me hovering around. I think it would also be a good place to set up tables for your wedding day.”

He could picture his mother's happy face, and there was no way he could take this away from her.

“You can consider it a wedding gift to our two boys.” She had him and she knew it, so he sighed in defeat, but smiled at the same time.

“All right, if this is what you want to do then we graciously accept. It’s one heck of a gift.”

“Oh, it’s not nearly the gift you boys are giving us." She sniffed before taking a moment. "So, now that that's settled, you have to tell Chet exactly what you want done. You have to decide the colors and materials. I would like to pick the fridge and stove, a gas one, if you don’t mind, but other than that I’ll be fine with anything else. And, oh yes, that open stairway has to be closed in completely so there’s no worries about the baby when he or she gets to the crawling stage. Not just a railing, mind, but solid walls, and a door.”

He had to fight not to laugh at his very serious mother. “Okay, got you. You pick the appliances, we close in the stairway, and then we decide the rest.”

“That’s right, dear. Now you call your friend and give him the go ahead. We don’t want any delays.”

“Yes, Mom. No delays.”

 

Kendall hung up while shaking his head. What a turnaround in his family. He found himself really looking forward to having them so close, something he never thought would happen. His phone call to Chet was humorous. The man wasn’t surprised Agnes had gotten her way, and said he would handle notifying their contractor that same day, and would have blueprints to him and Michael shortly. An offer to pay for his work was once again scoffed at. When Kendall hung up the phone, he marveled at how truly happy his friend sounded. There was joy in every word he spoke… no longer any half-hidden sadness. Arron and Chet gave each other what they needed. That was obvious, and brought a serene smile to his face.

 

He'd just decided to wait until he picked Michael up to tell him of his conversation with his mother, when his assigned ringtone sounded.

“Hey, Babe. How did it go?”

“Hey, I talked to Mom, and….”

“Uh, oh.”

“Yeah, uh oh. I failed miserably. I never stood a chance.”

Michael laughed. “So how did she get you?”

“Well, for starters, there was a bidding war on their house, and it sold for 1.9 million, so according to her, they are stinking rich… her words, not mine.”

Michael let out a low whistle. “That’s a lot of money.”

“Yes, it is, so when you add in that a finished main floor makes it easier for her and Colleen to care for the baby and get away from Dad when he’s watching darts on TV, my goose was cooked. I couldn’t say no to her. It meant too much to her to be able to give us this ‘wedding gift,' so I caved.”

“Aw, Babe, don’t feel bad, I would have caved too. It’s their money, and it does make sense, I guess. Anyway, getting it all done at once will be a good thing, instead of it stretching out over years.”

“That’s what Mom said. She also said it would be a good place to set up tables for the wedding, and the more I think of it, I see her point.”

“Oh, yeah. It would give us a lot more room to sprawl out. I like that option a lot. So, are you almost done?”

“Almost. Are you in a hurry?”

“Mom’s holding dinner until we get there, and it’s her spareribs. Enough said?”

“Enough said. I’ll be there by four-thirty.”

 

He pulled into his outdoor space in front of their apartment and it struck him hard to think they would soon be leaving the place that was his and Michael’s first home together. He sat for a moment and looked at the multi-colored Christmas lights in their windows, shining cheerily in the dim light of a swiftly advancing dusk, thinking of the day they had put them up. So many memories, from friendship on to a relationship that gave him everything he would ever want or need.

This change was good, though. They would take their memories with them wherever they went, and to be truthful, the stone house already felt like home. Anyplace Michael was would feel like home. And of course he couldn’t forget Nate, he thought with a smile. The boy was settling down despite the nightmares. He’d told him when they got up this morning that last night was more about waking up and feeling frightened than it was about anything specific, and Kendall thought it was a good sign the demons were quieting down.

He was surprised Michael wasn’t standing at the door waiting to leave, but was glad he wasn’t. It would give him a chance to grab some clothes for the weekend. He walked in to a room lit by tree lights and a candle on the counter, and no Michael.

“Ace?” he called out.

“In here, Babe,” his voice replied from the bedroom.

He followed it down the hall into an obvious seduction scene, similar to another one Michael had prepared for them a short week ago.

 

Michael was nervous. He had been all day. He needed this to happen... and he needed it to happen now. He got up from the bed when he saw Kendall’s big frame filling the doorway. Every time he saw the man, his man, his pulse quickened. It was automatic, like a physical and emotional reflex. Those eyes, fixed on him, made the rest of the world disappear for a time while he basked in the special gaze only he got to see. He was looking into it now.

“Hey.” He smiled as Kendall got closer.

“Hey, yourself. You waiting for me?”

“Uh huh. I’ve been waiting.”

“You’re not wearing many clothes,” Kendall murmured softly into his ear as he embraced him.

“That’s the whole idea. And you’re wearing way too many.” He closed in on Kendall’s lips for a tender kiss before drawing back and losing himself into those pools of turquoise. “I think we’ve waited long enough, don’t you?”

Kendall gave him a loving smile that made his heart flutter. “When you’re right, you’re right.”

“You’re not disappointed there’s no spareribs?”

“As much as I like spareribs, there’s no comparison. You waiting here for me, like this, is even better than meatloaf.” He grinned sexily, and Michael laughed.

“You’re a sweet talking devil. Now, are you going to take your clothes off, or am I going to have to rip them off?” He raised an eyebrow in question.

“You’re still wearing some,” Kendall volleyed back, and watched with great interest as he dropped his shorts to the ground.

He smirked when Kendall swallowed at the sight. “Not anymore. Your turn,” he challenged.

“Be right back. Gotta pee, and… yeah, be right back,” Kendall sputtered as he took off for the bathroom. Michael went back to the bed and waited in the candlelight. He wasn’t surprised when he heard the shower go on, and in record time, turn back off. Seeing the man had soothed his nerves, and now he was filled with excitement at what was to come. Soon Kendall would be inside him, and his hard cock jerked at the thought. He tried to focus on other things, but as the time drew near, it became impossible. He actually shuddered with anticipation, and his body was covered in goose bumps... they weren’t from being cold.

His eyes never left the doorway once the water stopped running, and he sighed when the reward for his patience stood again, just inside the bedroom, drying himself in a maddeningly sexy way with a red bath towel. He entered the room slowly, and stood with feet apart, cock almost erect, and those magnificent arms raised in the pretense of drying his hair. He knew exactly what his partner was doing, and his partner knew exactly what it was doing to him.

Two could play that game, and he began his lean backwards on the bed, tensing his abdominal muscles as he oh so slowly reclined until he was prone, his eyes never leaving Kendall’s. All towel movement stopped as he watched him raise his arms up to the headboard and grip it, flexing every muscle in his upper body. “See something you like, Babe?” he asked teasingly as his heavy cock lifted off his belly.

Kendall took a couple of more steps until he was standing at the end of the bed. He had his full attention, the hunger of the stare devouring his body. He waited for Kendall’s eyes to rise to meet his again before he twisted and threw one hand over the other, and re-gripped the headboard. The rest of his body followed until he was on his knees, the back of him now exposed with his head raised.

Excruciatingly slowly, he lowered his head and let his hands slide down the headboard to splay outward on the bed. The lower his head went, the higher and more exposed his ass became. He heard the sharp intake of Kendall’s breath and smiled into the sheets, writhing his body subtly, making sure all his muscle groups were displayed in his blatant offer of total submission. Without looking, he made his request. “Get me ready, Deuce… please don’t make me wait.” He closed his eyes and waited for Kendall to take charge of his whole being.

Seconds later, he felt the side of the bed move as Kendall put one knee on it, and he turned his head to observe his lover. He watched his golden-haired arm, shimmering in flickering light, reach out to him, and he felt one fingertip caress along his spine. He shivered at the touch, and then sighed in contentment. What he’d been waiting for, dreaming about, had finally begun.

There was just the hint of a nervous tremor in those hands as they explored his body. He groaned softly when fingers slid through the hair on the back of his head and massaged his scalp. When the hand moved away, it left more goose bumps. Kendall’s full weight had made its way onto the bed behind him, and he allowed himself to moan louder when the man moved in against him and laid his muscled frame over his. The kisses he planted on his neck were feather-light, but he could feel the love in them. His powerful body, deliciously heavy, deliberately forced him down until he was lying flat on the bed. He was in complete control.

The slow grind that began above him brought every simmering cell alive. Kendall was taking possession of him, and he loved it. Their bodies couldn’t get any closer at this point, and he responded to that movement by pushing wantonly up against the rigid cock sliding through the cleft of his ass. God, it felt so good to let himself go in the moment. The head of his cock was becoming increasingly sensitized as it drove and slid against the sheets. The stimulation at both ends was incredible, and a slick sheen was developing between them. The sound of erratic breathing filled the room as they both reacted to the sensual contact.

“Are you ready for more, Ace?”

The words seeped into his consciousness and he groaned his answer. “Yes… please… please, I need more of you….”

Kendall slowly moved off of him, his excited breathing penetrating through Michael's lust-filled stupor. He didn’t like the weight leaving him, but knew the best was still to come. Strong arms encircled his hips and coaxed them to elevate until he was back up on his knees in his original position, with his head still resting on the mattress. Those hands, after lifting him up, moved over his ass, kneading the muscles and caressing the skin. It was worship, plain and simple, and it did something to him on an emotional level. Kendall’s touches showed how much he cherished this part of him and what they were about to do. When a finger lovingly trailed down his cleft and over his hole, he tensed in anticipation, but only for a second before returning to the relaxed state Kendall’s possessive actions had put him in.

He felt his cheeks being pulled open just before warm breath introduced itself to his hole. A steady stream of air was directed dead center, and he felt a resurgence of goose bumps as his anticipation climbed. Next came the moisture of a flicking tongue swipe and he involuntarily pushed towards it. The teasing flick became a circling motion that succeeded in soaking the entire valley with saliva. He felt a drip slide down to his balls, and the eroticism of something so small was astounding.

So far the rimming was soothing… relaxing even, but then Kendall switched gears and gentle probing became more earnest as he attacked his opening with near abandon. He was being tongue fucked now, and he loved it. His body writhed on its own accord, and he soon felt a stronger grip on his ass to keep it still. Kendall’s dedication to getting his tongue as deep as he could had him in a frenzy.

“Please, please, Babe. I’m close and I don’t want to come yet. Open me up… I can’t wait… need you inside me….”

Dimly, he heard a chuckle. The snap of the lid of the lube bottle took him back to a week earlier when their positions were reversed. He braced himself as he knew exactly what was coming, and when the first finger pushed against him, he pushed his rectal muscles outwards, reveling in the slick slide that followed. He let out a long breath of relief as everything fell into place. They were doing this… finally.

For his first time getting someone ready, the man obviously knew exactly what to do, and it wasn’t long before he added a second finger. Michael found himself stiffening at the intrusion, but Kendall’s free hand on his lower back, exerting downward pressure, had him relaxing into the two moving fingers. On about the tenth slide in, his lover curled his fingers downward, and he felt an itchy jolt that traveled straight to his cock. So that was the spot? Groaning loudly, he called for more, and Kendall obliged. A couple of more touches to his prostate and he felt like there was a tap beneath him, as precum was literally pouring out of his cock and wetting the bed clothes.

“Sunshine? Okay?”

Michael could only nod.

Kendall withdrew, and then added the final digit before he re-entered Michael’s now loosened hole. Still, it was a challenge, but his soothing words of encouragement helped Michael keep himself receptive. The burn from the added girth made his breath catch, yet he was able to ride through it until pain turned to pleasure. He wanted to see Kendall’s face, but remembered all he’d read about the position he was in being the easiest for a first-timer, so he was torn. The important thing was to get through this and not let his partner down. As much as this was for him, it was for Kendall more, although he would never tell him that.

He felt the emptiness in every part of him when those magical fingers withdrew. Seconds seemed like hours as he waited.

“Like this? On your knees?”

He moaned at the feel of Kendall’s body as it lay across him again, whispering his question in Michael's ear while he slid his big dick over his stimulated opening.

“Yeah, Babe. Let’s do it this way. I want you so fucking bad.”

Kendall blew a drawn-out breath onto his neck. “Not any more than I want you and your beautiful ass. I’m going to fuck you, Ace.”

They twisted so they could kiss, and the meaning of it seared into his brain. The man kissing him was the man who loved him, and he really was going to fuck him now.

He listened to his lover prepare himself with lube before doing the same to him. Kendall’s words reverberated through him, but he didn’t have much time to think because his cock was already poised at his entrance.

“Are you ready?” he asked in a husky voice.

“Fuck yeah, I’m ready. Do it.” Breathing heavily, he needed it to happen. He pushed out as he felt the pressure increase, and gritted his teeth at the stretch. It took agonizingly slow seconds, but Kendall’s persistence paid off when his cockhead finally popped in. He'd expected the pain, but it still threatened to overwhelm him. He knew what he had to do, though, and fought all his instincts to move away from this fleshy invasion. Breathing deeply while Kendall stroked up his sides and across his shoulders, he managed to regain control over his locked muscles and got his sphincter to relax. The burn of the pain faded and a sob of relief escaped his mouth.

“Are you all right, Sunshine?”

Kendall’s concern triggered a need to reassure him. “Yeah, I am now. I really am. Christ, you have a big dick.” He choked out a feeble laugh.

“I’ve been there, and I know the feeling… there’s still a lot more to go, big guy. Let me know if you want me to stop. I don’t have to go in very far. This is your first time, and….” Kendall’s words were cut off when he pushed back further onto his cock. It was Kendall’s turn to groan.

“Holy fuck that felt good!”

Despite more burn, he grinned at the pleasure he had just caused in his partner. “Fuck me, Babe. Don’t worry… I’ll tell you if it gets too much… you feel so good in me….”

Kendall did as he was told and began pushing steadily in. When he slowed at the last couple of inches, Michael took the initiative, and made them disappear. The groan he elicited that time sent shivers through him. He had done it. Kendall was all the way inside, and the fullness was uniquely erotic. Yes, there was still some pain, but his cock had regained some of the hardness it had temporarily lost at the first burn. It was just so damn good to be connected like this.

“I’m in,” Kendall whispered, leaning over again to nuzzle his neck.

"I know," he said with a sigh.

Kendall shifted, and the movement of his cock caused Michael to feel a hint of that earlier pleasure.

“Ohhh, when you did that you hit the spot again, unless I have two of them.” He gave a little laugh, before gasping as Kendall pulled out a little.

“I must be on your prostate,” he said.

Michael wriggled and got a similar gasp from Kendall. “Babe… please....”

“I know.” Kendall began to gently fuck him with short, easy strokes as he straightened his body and held Michael’s hips in a strong grip. The movements made his now-engorged cock swing, and the ache of it began to build immediately. The urge to grab it was strong, but he wanted to last as long as possible for Kendall’s sake. He was loving the feel of being fucked, and showed it in the movements and the sounds he couldn’t contain. When the length of the strokes increased, he was right with them, his body meeting each one and pushing back until they were slamming against one another.

From this position, Kendall was missing his prostate, and he wanted that feeling again before he blew. “Ah, lean over me again so I can feel….” He expected him to comply, but instead, he pushed down on Michael’s ass with his hands, encouraging him to spread his legs and lower it. Michael did so willingly, and was rewarded on the first stroke in this new position. He felt the hit to his prostate stronger this time and it had him flying towards the pinnacle. Each ram of his cock repeated the electrical jolt, and he was a goner. “Babe, I’m gonna cum, oh my God, I’m so close….”

Kendall’s speed picked up noticeably, and a few strokes later, he was shouting out his orgasm… the same time Michael achieved his. His hand gripped his cock, but he was already spurting before he touched it. His hoarse yell joined his partner’s as he braced himself with one hand, tremors traveling through his sweat-soaked body as he milked the rest of his cum out. Strong arms wrapped around him, pulling him upward and against Kendall's chest as he rested on his haunches. His hard cock was still impaling him as he breathed heavily against his neck. Once Michael had managed to calm down physically, he adjusted himself more comfortably on Kendall’s lap, wriggling and causing his partner to hiss in pleasure.

“Wanna go again, Babe?”

Kendall chuckled. “You’re just trying to match what I did last week, aren’t you?”

“Maybe,” he admitted, “but, it feels so good having you inside me and I don’t want you to leave. I don’t mind the little bit of soreness.”

“That’s how I felt. I didn’t want you to pull out either, and the soreness I did have was a good kind,” Kendall murmured. “You rocked my world, Sunshine. I get the feeling you liked this?”

“Liked is an understatement. I fucking loved you fucking me.”

“That would make a good song title,” Kendall said with a snort. “I can hear it now on all the country stations.”

“You’re an idiot, Kendall Dooley,” Michael teased as he stroked the arms holding him.

“Oh really, do you let just any idiot fuck you?”

Michael twisted his head around to get a better look at his fiancé. “Nope. Just the one I love with all my heart.”

 

Curled up with Kendall, he drifted into wakefulness. He felt amazing. What was it Kendall had said a week ago? Well and truly fucked? Yeah, that’s how he felt now and it made him feel closer than ever to the man at his side. He wouldn’t have thought that was attainable, but there was a new level to what they shared. He'd felt it the instant Kendall was inside him, joining them together in a new way. He truly gave himself himself to Kendall, and this final gesture solidified what they were to one another. He wondered if this was how it was for his lover last Saturday, the first time he'd welcomed Michael inside him.

“Hey. What are you thinking?”

“You’re awake.” Michael turned his head and watched those sleepy pools of blue slowly open, the candlelight bathing them in magical light.

“Yup, and I could feel your mind working. So, are you okay?”

“Never better. I loved what we did, Babe. You were magnificent.”

“Magnificent? Wow. I wasn’t too rough at the end, was I? I thought I might have gotten a little carried away?”

“Fuck, no. What you did at the end was amazing. You felt so powerful, and you shot me over the edge with those last few strokes. It’s pretty intense, having an orgasm with a cock inside you… it was different… a good different, and it lasted longer. I’m glad you didn’t treat me with kid gloves, because it was awesome. I felt safe with you, and you showed me I was right to feel that way. There was only one thing missing.”

Kendall’s instant expression of concern made him smile, but he was quick to put him at ease.

“Next time I want to be able to see your face and kiss you when we make love.”

Kendall smiled, his sudden worry gone. “Sounds like a great idea to me. I think we can arrange it. I kind of missed that too, although I’m not complaining in the least."

“Fuck, me neither. Babe? I’m getting hungry. How about you?”

“I had my heart set on ribs, but after our little workout, I could eat anything.”

“There are ribs,” Michael said with a sly grin. “Mom’s keeping them warm for us, so whenever you’re ready, we can head up to Uxbridge. You know Nate will be waiting for us.”

“Awesome. I knew you wouldn’t lie to me.” Kendall returned the grin. “It’s 7:30, so let’s shower and get going. I need to baby my man in the shower.”

“You can baby me anytime you want. Um, Deuce, did you feel different after we made love last Saturday… like... did something change for you?”

Kendall looked at Michael thoughtfully. “Yeah, I did feel something change, and I wondered if it was just me.”

“No... it wasn’t just you. It felt different for me too, last week, but something else clicked tonight… I don’t know how to explain it… like it was the final piece of us, I guess.”

“That’s the right way to put it. That is exactly how it felt for me.” He leaned in and took control of his lips, taking his time in sharing what he felt. When he drew back, he stared at him intently. “It’s like we given each other every part of ourselves now… we’ve held nothing back, and it’s just between you and me. That’s something we’ll always have and I think it’s something we’ll always treasure,” Kendall theorized. “Now get that gorgeous ass up so I can pamper you the same way you did me. And then we can go feast on Mom’s ribs.”

“That was beautiful.” Michael wiped at his eyes and smiled. “Great sex and great food. What more could a man ask for, eh?”

“Don’t forget love, Ace.”

“I’ll never forget love, Deuce… never.”

My first chapter as a 'promising author.' Thank you, Tim, for helping me achieve such an honor. And thank you to all the great people... friends who have stayed at my side as I learned, and continue to learn, to be a writer. I am blessed.
COTT forum: www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/39932-cards-on-the-table-by-headstall/
Copyright © 2017 Headstall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 60
  • Love 23
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



An appropriate chapter for you new status Gary! As Michael said, the final piece of us.
It was so appropriate, the moment happening in the last period of their first home.

 

The new home will have so many more experiences and, my gosh, people! But it will all be good.

 

Congratulations again Gary, for both the promotion and such a wonderful chapter!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Thanks Gary,
I really needed that,,,,,,,Beautiful as always, full of love, repect and passion........
Again, thanks...........Mike

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 12/04/2015 07:29 AM, skinnydragon said:

An appropriate chapter for you new status Gary! As Michael said, the final piece of us.

It was so appropriate, the moment happening in the last period of their first home.

 

The new home will have so many more experiences and, my gosh, people! But it will all be good.

 

Congratulations again Gary, for both the promotion and such a wonderful chapter!

Thank you, Skinny! I'm glad you liked it. It was a little hard to focus this week, and it was quite a long chapter... so it means a lot that you liked it. Michael was more than ready, and I had to listen to the man lol. Thanks for the congrats and the awesome review, my friend... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/04/2015 07:30 AM, flamingo136 said:

Thanks Gary,

I really needed that,,,,,,,Beautiful as always, full of love, repect and passion........

Again, thanks...........Mike

You're welcome, Mike. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for saying that these things all came across. This chapter was a big deal to me... and Michael. I really needed your kind words too... thanks for the great review, buddy... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

First chapter as a Promising Author! :D

 

Gary, this was another amazing chapter. That apartment holds so many memories for them: it was the place where their friendship became so much more, where Michael proposed, and the first time they ever made love. Their memories will continue on in the new house, especially with Nate and their son. :)

 

As for the love scene, absolutely beautiful. :heart: The love, care, and trust they have for each other is so awe inspiring. And I like how there isn't a distinction between "top" and "bottom" for them, those terms are meaningless. It is simply making love, okay... I'm starting to tear up a bit, it's something so beautiful to think about.

 

Thank you Gary for this wonderful chapter, and lastly... Congrats! :hug:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/04/2015 07:49 AM, Drew Espinosa said:

First chapter as a Promising Author! :D

 

Gary, this was another amazing chapter. That apartment holds so many memories for them: it was the place where their friendship became so much more, where Michael proposed, and the first time they ever made love. Their memories will continue on in the new house, especially with Nate and their son. :)

 

As for the love scene, absolutely beautiful. :heart: The love, care, and trust they have for each other is so awe inspiring. And I like how there isn't a distinction between "top" and "bottom" for them, those terms are meaningless. It is simply making love, okay... I'm starting to tear up a bit, it's something so beautiful to think about.

 

Thank you Gary for this wonderful chapter, and lastly... Congrats! :hug:

Woo hoo! A purple chapter :) . Thanks Drew, for getting the significance of why it had to be in their first home... a completion before they moved out and on with their lives. The love scene was so important to me, and I loved how Michael showed, in his POV, how into it he was, and how much he enjoyed his big strong Kendall possessing and loving him the way he did. He wanted to be cared for, but he didn't want to be treated with 'kid gloves'. I'm stoked that this made you tear up... I teared up too, at how much this meant to Michael. In my mind, he's real, and he amazes me. There is so much commitment between them, and I love that they talk about it. They have a need too, and I find that beautiful. Thank you for a wonderful review, little buddy... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

"Promising Author"!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :2thumbs: You absolutely deserve it. :joe: You've come a long way from when I used to ditto your comments on other stories!! :P
I started reading this the minute you posted it, but halfway through my cold medicine decided I needed a nap. lol! I really wanted to be the first to review it. oh well.
This was such a beautifully written chapter. Michael's first time and from his pov was excellent. At first, i thought "wait, what??? 51 chapters and I hadn't realized that he hadn't bottomed." :*) I liked Chet's cameo. It was nice to know he and Aaron are good. I can't wait for the next 51 chapters (hint) I mean we need to read about the move to the stone house, Eyebrows (is that her final name?), the wedding and all the prep before it, the new baby and let's not forget MK 2.0!!!! :funny:
Again, Congrats on the promising author status. And know that if you write it I WILL read it!! :read::heart:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

A great chapter, again my Promising Friend. :)
Of course, once Agnes answered the phone, we knew Kendall was doomed...her arguments were too logical and practical to be refuted...and she knew exactly which buttons to push to get him to see things her way.
Finally, they are fully equal partners, sealing their bond with the last step to bliss.
Now, where are those ribs--I'm starving!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Purple is the symbol of royalty so it's only fitting that chapter 51 would be titled "Royal Flush" ;) I agree with some of the other reviewers who said that it was important that Michael gave himself completely to Kendall in their first home together - the place where it all began. Kendall seemed to know exactly what Michael needed because they both pay such close attention to each other's reactions. They make love with every part of themselves.

 

I knew Kendall was done for the second Agnes answered the phone. I don't think he could deny his mother anything at this point. lol.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

First I have to say thanks to Def for giving me this idea - I think you know what I am talking about. :D
Now for my review Mr. Promising Author. :wizard

 

I totally agree with Agnes and Carson gifting Kendall, Michael and Baby with a finished family room. It makes sense for a lot of reasons. Most importantly, it will give a lot of joy to Agnes and Carson as they watch their sons and grandson use and enjoy this room. I know that wasn't the argument they used, but... Secondly, for Carson, it is a way for him to make amends for some of his past behaviour. He knows he did wrong and he is determined to make it up now by being the best dad and grandpa he can be - so he spoils them a little - that's his job. :P

 

Now for Michael and Kendall's second BIG NIGHT. The scene was beautifully written and so believable. Everybody should be so lucky....:wub:

 


I really do wish I knew Michael, Kendall, Nate, Bodie, Colleen, Big Mike, Agnes and Carson for real.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Dear PROMISING AUTHOR, this was a fantastic chapter!! Passion purple it was..

 

Kendall and Michael are so beautiful together. Nurturing, attentive and passionate. I really enjoy how they talk to each other, considerate of on another. This is how it should be in a perfect world. You did them good.
I am glad that their alone time happened in their old home. It's almost like they came full circle there. Now they are leaving as new men in a way, with a new home to look forward to, a new baby and new memories to make. Also, time alone will be hard to come by with a full house. Wait.. Maybe they should have kept the apt as a get away.

 

It was great running into Chet. I love what Agnes is doing for her boys. It makes total sense. Talk about full circle huh, who would have thunk!

 

Thanks Gary, for never letting us down with these guys.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 12/04/2015 11:34 AM, LadyDe said:

"Promising Author"!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :2thumbs: You absolutely deserve it. :joe: You've come a long way from when I used to ditto your comments on other stories!! :P

I started reading this the minute you posted it, but halfway through my cold medicine decided I needed a nap. lol! I really wanted to be the first to review it. oh well.

This was such a beautifully written chapter. Michael's first time and from his pov was excellent. At first, i thought "wait, what??? 51 chapters and I hadn't realized that he hadn't bottomed." :*) I liked Chet's cameo. It was nice to know he and Aaron are good. I can't wait for the next 51 chapters (hint) I mean we need to read about the move to the stone house, Eyebrows (is that her final name?), the wedding and all the prep before it, the new baby and let's not forget MK 2.0!!!! :funny:

Again, Congrats on the promising author status. And know that if you write it I WILL read it!! :read::heart:

MK 2.0. I love that lol. Thanks for such a wonderful review, LadyDe. Yeah, Michael's turn was a long time coming, but I think he found it worth the wait :) . 51 more... ain't gonna happen, but there should be a few more. I have a couple of short stories coming out, but I'm itching to start a new story... we'll see. I appreciate the congrats, and your continued support... and as a plus, you make me laugh too! And yeah, my other boys, Chet and his cop, Arron are doing great. 'Eyebrows?'... we'll see. Fantastic review, my friend... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Congrats Promising Author. An excellent chapter. I've got to say, I love Kendall's parents. Their reasons for finishing the house are valid. It is no fun living in a construction zone, especially with a baby. The second half of the story was very hot and just what our men needed.
I look forward to the new house, the puppy, the baby and everything else. One minor thing. Can you please change the puppy's name? I don't care much for Eyebrows.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/04/2015 11:45 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

A great chapter, again my Promising Friend. :)

Of course, once Agnes answered the phone, we knew Kendall was doomed...her arguments were too logical and practical to be refuted...and she knew exactly which buttons to push to get him to see things her way.

Finally, they are fully equal partners, sealing their bond with the last step to bliss.

Now, where are those ribs--I'm starving!

Thanks, buddy! I loved how Agnes has gained such confidence now that she has her son back. She is not the broken woman we saw in Calgary. She's full-fledged Mom again lol. It's funny... I was craving ribe after I wrote that part :) . I mentioned previously how I loved hearing what Michael thought about this last step in their physical union. I think he's ready to practice for the next 50 years or so. Thanks for another wonderful review, my friend... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

CoTT always puts me in a romantic frame of mind, and this chapter is no different. Michael and Kendall are beautiful together. They are big, strong men, but they aren't afraid to love each other with everything they have. Having Kendall make love to Michael in their first apartment was as loving and beautiful as it was hot. The apartment may have seen the start of their lives together, they and their family are growing, and so their home is growing with them to hold all of the new memories they are going to make.
Agnes was great :yes: She did make a lot of sense, and although it is a lot of money, it is something Kendall's parents almost seem to NEED to do. Agnes wants to make a special place to spend time with her grandbaby and Carson wants to make amends... and this is a way for him to balance things out... in his own way.
It was great to see Chet again and hear how happy he still is.
Thank you for another wonderful chapter, Promising Author ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/04/2015 12:16 PM, EagleIsaac said:

Purple is the symbol of royalty so it's only fitting that chapter 51 would be titled "Royal Flush" ;) I agree with some of the other reviewers who said that it was important that Michael gave himself completely to Kendall in their first home together - the place where it all began. Kendall seemed to know exactly what Michael needed because they both pay such close attention to each other's reactions. They make love with every part of themselves.

 

I knew Kendall was done for the second Agnes answered the phone. I don't think he could deny his mother anything at this point. lol.

Hey, I never thought of that... although I don't think I qualify as royalty lol. It was an important scene for me, and I kind of let Michael direct me. He wanted to give himself completely to Kendall, and he didn't want him to hold back. Kendall, I think, sensed that, and was a little bit dominating, in a gentle way. What it amounted to was both giving each other all of themselves. It was fitting that it happened at their apartment... besides, Michael couldn't wait any longer :) . I think watching Agnes now, is a beautiful thing. Thanks, Isaac... I always savor your reviews... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Mothers... :rolleyes: Kendal never stood a chance. I did love the bit about darts and bowling, silly boy thinking he could do anything other than say "Yes Mum".
It was fitting that they finish one important chapter in their old house before moving onto the next phase of their life in their new home.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Congratulations on your new status, I think it should be amazing instead of promising!
Thanks for this chapter! I could practically feel how much Michael needed this. Such a unique and wonderful dynamic between these two that you feel lucky to be able to be a witness to them loving each other. I also think the chapter name is perfect, because as you know I think of Michael like royalty. So much has been going on and the guys have been spending more and more time apart since Nate showed up. I knew it was time they got to reconnect.
As for Kendalls parents part in this chapter, well duh! Of course they were going to want to do more. It was nice he didn't want them to spend their money, but honestly he should have seen it coming. Maybe even sensed their need to do it. I am glad Kendall caved and didn't make it more than it needed to be. It is good they can all be one the same page and move forward together. What a wonderful environment for Nate and a new baby. A big house full of love! A wedding being planned, grandparents everywhere, and a sweet puppy too. I think it will also be good for Carson's recovery. I sort of want to live with them too now.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/04/2015 01:23 PM, Reader1810 said:

First I have to say thanks to Def for giving me this idea - I think you know what I am talking about. :D

Now for my review Mr. Promising Author. :wizard

 

I totally agree with Agnes and Carson gifting Kendall, Michael and Baby with a finished family room. It makes sense for a lot of reasons. Most importantly, it will give a lot of joy to Agnes and Carson as they watch their sons and grandson use and enjoy this room. I know that wasn't the argument they used, but... Secondly, for Carson, it is a way for him to make amends for some of his past behaviour. He knows he did wrong and he is determined to make it up now by being the best dad and grandpa he can be - so he spoils them a little - that's his job. :P

 

Now for Michael and Kendall's second BIG NIGHT. The scene was beautifully written and so believable. Everybody should be so lucky....:wub:

 

 

I really do wish I knew Michael, Kendall, Nate, Bodie, Colleen, Big Mike, Agnes and Carson for real.

Thanks, Reader, for a wonderful half purple review lol. I hoped you sensed the confidence in Agnes as she convinced Kendall. She has taken back her role of MOM... and I don;t think anything could make her give it up again. I don't think Kendall minded 'not winning' at all. I pronounce this family healed. You have put it all beautifully... and yes, Carson feels better with every gesture... being allowed to make amends is a real gift. I'm glad you enjoyed M and K's special scene... It was a long time coming in chapters, cut not so much in actual time... I thought the timing was just right and what are you talking about? These people are real :) . Thanks again, and cheers, my friend... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/04/2015 02:10 PM, Defiance19 said:

Dear PROMISING AUTHOR, this was a fantastic chapter!! Passion purple it was..

 

Kendall and Michael are so beautiful together. Nurturing, attentive and passionate. I really enjoy how they talk to each other, considerate of on another. This is how it should be in a perfect world. You did them good.

I am glad that their alone time happened in their old home. It's almost like they came full circle there. Now they are leaving as new men in a way, with a new home to look forward to, a new baby and new memories to make. Also, time alone will be hard to come by with a full house. Wait.. Maybe they should have kept the apt as a get away.

 

It was great running into Chet. I love what Agnes is doing for her boys. It makes total sense. Talk about full circle huh, who would have thunk!

 

Thanks Gary, for never letting us down with these guys.

Yup! Purple Passion it is, and I do so love purple. Such a wonderful review/summation, Def... I wanted to show Michael in a different light... subtly so... he needs Kendall like he needs air, and I love the commitment and deep passion that resides in the man. It was the completion of a circle, and now they are ready for the next steps. I do miss Chet and Arron, so it's nice when I can write about them, if even for a little bit. Agnes is in her glory... who would want to take this from her... certainly not her son. Thanks for thinking I never let you down... this chapter was long, but I get the feeling it wasn't overly so... cheers, my friend... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/04/2015 03:04 PM, avidreadr said:

Congrats Promising Author. An excellent chapter. I've got to say, I love Kendall's parents. Their reasons for finishing the house are valid. It is no fun living in a construction zone, especially with a baby. The second half of the story was very hot and just what our men needed.

I look forward to the new house, the puppy, the baby and everything else. One minor thing. Can you please change the puppy's name? I don't care much for Eyebrows.

Thanks, Avid. I feel very honored, and it makes me want to do better. I'm glad you love K's parents. That family has come so far... I love being able to write Agnes as happy and confident. And yes, what they are doing for the boys does make sense. 'Eyebrows' is a kennel name lol, so we'll see what the boys end up doing. As far as Michael and Kendall's scene, I think it was time, and as you said, needed. Thank you so much for the great review, avid... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/04/2015 03:44 PM, LitLover said:

CoTT always puts me in a romantic frame of mind, and this chapter is no different. Michael and Kendall are beautiful together. They are big, strong men, but they aren't afraid to love each other with everything they have. Having Kendall make love to Michael in their first apartment was as loving and beautiful as it was hot. The apartment may have seen the start of their lives together, they and their family are growing, and so their home is growing with them to hold all of the new memories they are going to make.

Agnes was great :yes: She did make a lot of sense, and although it is a lot of money, it is something Kendall's parents almost seem to NEED to do. Agnes wants to make a special place to spend time with her grandbaby and Carson wants to make amends... and this is a way for him to balance things out... in his own way.

It was great to see Chet again and hear how happy he still is.

Thank you for another wonderful chapter, Promising Author ;)

I like nothing better than to hear COTT always does that for you. This chapter had a huge importance for me. Michael needed to have this with Kendall, and it was as much emotional as physical for him. I love that they talk about how it makes them feel. Agnes is back in control of her life, and I think Kendall sees and feels that. It's wonderful to write her like this. Checking in with Chet is always fun for me... thank you for another wonderful review, Lit... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/04/2015 03:44 PM, LitLover said:

CoTT always puts me in a romantic frame of mind, and this chapter is no different. Michael and Kendall are beautiful together. They are big, strong men, but they aren't afraid to love each other with everything they have. Having Kendall make love to Michael in their first apartment was as loving and beautiful as it was hot. The apartment may have seen the start of their lives together, they and their family are growing, and so their home is growing with them to hold all of the new memories they are going to make.

Agnes was great :yes: She did make a lot of sense, and although it is a lot of money, it is something Kendall's parents almost seem to NEED to do. Agnes wants to make a special place to spend time with her grandbaby and Carson wants to make amends... and this is a way for him to balance things out... in his own way.

It was great to see Chet again and hear how happy he still is.

Thank you for another wonderful chapter, Promising Author ;)

I like nothing better than to hear COTT always does that for you. This chapter had a huge importance for me. Michael needed to have this with Kendall, and it was as much emotional as physical for him. I love that they talk about how it makes them feel. Agnes is back in control of her life, and I think Kendall sees and feels that. It's wonderful to write her like this. Checking in with Chet is always fun for me... thank you for another wonderful review, Lit... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/05/2015 12:52 AM, Bucket1 said:

Mothers... :rolleyes: Kendal never stood a chance. I did love the bit about darts and bowling, silly boy thinking he could do anything other than say "Yes Mum".

It was fitting that they finish one important chapter in their old house before moving onto the next phase of their life in their new home.

LOL. Nope, from the time Agnes answered, he was doomed, but I don't think he minds at all. He has his mom back. And yes, it was fitting that this happened where it did... where it all began. I considered making this the final chapter when I started writing it, but it didn't feel like the right time yet. Thanks for the great review, my friend... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/05/2015 05:01 AM, pzetts3 said:

Congratulations on your new status, I think it should be amazing instead of promising!

Thanks for this chapter! I could practically feel how much Michael needed this. Such a unique and wonderful dynamic between these two that you feel lucky to be able to be a witness to them loving each other. I also think the chapter name is perfect, because as you know I think of Michael like royalty. So much has been going on and the guys have been spending more and more time apart since Nate showed up. I knew it was time they got to reconnect.

As for Kendalls parents part in this chapter, well duh! Of course they were going to want to do more. It was nice he didn't want them to spend their money, but honestly he should have seen it coming. Maybe even sensed their need to do it. I am glad Kendall caved and didn't make it more than it needed to be. It is good they can all be one the same page and move forward together. What a wonderful environment for Nate and a new baby. A big house full of love! A wedding being planned, grandparents everywhere, and a sweet puppy too. I think it will also be good for Carson's recovery. I sort of want to live with them too now.

Thanks, pzetts! That's a very nice thing to say. Michael truly did need this... in the worst and best way, and his commitment to give his all was a beautiful thing for me. It is their special love that drives this story. Yeah, Kendall's parents are almost reborn after three years of barely living. That to is a beautiful thing. I want to live with all these people too... maybe they will eventually move out of my head lol. Thanks for another one of your superb reviews, my friend... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..