Jump to content
    Headstall
  • Author
  • 3,323 Words
  • 12,788 Views
  • 74 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Cards on the Table - 10. Chapter 10 Playing a Game of Hearts

It's a new game with new rules. This is for Valentines, everywhere.

Chapter 10

 

 

Kendall woke up to a delicious feeling of warmth, the warmth that comes from being curled around a human body. Michael’s body. A man’s body, that for the first time, he was able to enjoy in all its glory. This physical closeness, this human connection, had been missing from his life for so long it should have felt strange. And yet it didn’t. It felt incredibly right to be here with this beautiful guy; the owner of his heart. He just hoped there was no awkwardness on Michael’s part. He didn’t think there would be. The man had stuck close to him all night, and Kendall’s instincts told him every word and gesture from him had been genuine. It was all about trust, and he had that in Michael.

“Morning, Babe.”

“Hey, how are you feeling?”

“Happy.”

“Yeah? I meant your head and knee.”

“I know what you meant. My head’s fine but my knee aches a bit. I barely remember you waking me last night.”

“Well, I woke you three times and you answered my questions, so your head seems okay. Maybe you should have slept in the proper bed for the sake of your knee, though.”

“Don’t start. I was in the proper bed, with you, where I belong.” That tiny, niggling little doubt Kendall had, simply floated away as the warmth now radiated to his inside, particularly around his heart. He smiled against Michael's face as he kissed the heavily-stubbled cheek.

“I love you, Ace. You’re right. You were where you should have been, right next to me. It felt good to have you against me all night.”

Michael turned his head to look at him. “I love you too. Can I kiss you with my morning mouth?”

“That depends on whether you want to kiss my morning mouth?”

Michael responded by moving his head forward and capturing Kendall’s lips with his own. His already hard cock was throbbing with insistent interest against Kendall. Pulling back, he smirked. “You’ve caused a big swelling to occur, and as my caregiver you’re responsible for relieving it.”

Kendall laughed at the early morning playfulness and responded in kind. “Okay, but we both know you were hard before you even woke up, so it's not my fault you have such a problem. You are my patient, though, so I’ll take you for a piss... it should take care of that little bit of swelling.”

“Hey, there’s a lot of swelling down there. You’re the one who called me big guy, remember. You were referring to my dick, right? That’s what you meant, right?”

“Oh my God, you are such an attention whore. I was referring to your overall size, you big doofus.”

“Is that another name for my cock?” Michael asked, obviously enjoying this. “Big doofus... it’s weird but you can call it that if you want. I was thinking more of something like Kong though.”

“Stop. You are un-fucking-believable!”

“Are we still talking about my penis?”

Kendall snickered... they both did, like two little kids sharing their own private joke. “Come on. Let’s go shower and brush our teeth so you can kiss me properly. It’s after eight o’clock already and I really need to piss. Wait, Sunshine, I’ll come around to your side, and give you a hand.”

Michael was staring at him with a funny smile.

“What?”

“I finally got what I was waiting for.”

Kendall was confused and more than a little curious. “What were you waiting for?”

“For you to call me Sunshine, Babe. I needed to hear it again.” Michael’s faint blushing sped up Kendall’s heart-rate.

“You are my sunshine, Ace. You have been the brightest thing in my life for six years, and you keep amazing me over and over again. I’m sorry you had to work so hard to get through to me, but I'm thankful you did. You’ve made me happier than I’ve ever been.”

“Ditto, Babe," Michael said with glistening eyes. "Now help me up so I can try to pee out of this thing. It feels so hard it might break in half." Kendall's obliged his request, hauling him up into a sitting position.

"Well, luckily for me, if it did there would still be enough left."

Michael laughed as his attention focused on Kendall's cock." The sight of Michael’s erection had caused Kendall’s dick to fully inflate again. and he watched the man stare at it with great interest as it jerked at eye level. He never thought he would see his friend look at him the way he was in that moment.

 

They gave up trying to piss in the toilet and headed straight into the shower, laughing again at their predicament. It took a lot of concentration, and turning their backs on each other before they were able to get relief. After that, the shower turned into a sensuous affair with Michael seated on the bench, and Kendall standing, both soaping up with Kendall’s Dove hair-and-body wash, the lightest scent of almost vanilla filling the air. Watching each other was an irresistible lure for both of them, Kendall under the shower-head while Michael used the handheld. Michael was intrigued by the wet hair over the muscle and curves of Kendall’s body. It highlighted every aspect, and as much as he appreciated all his attributes, it was Kendall’s rounded and sleekly powerful ass that garnered most his attention. It was perfection, and he remembered the feel of it in his hands yesterday when he sucked on Kendall’s equally perfect cock.

When Kendall moved over in front of him and started to wash Michael's hair, he was as turned on as he had ever been. After having had the perfect view of a naked, erect Kendall, twisting, turning and bending while he massaged every part of himself with body wash, any attention at all to his cock and he would have blown his load instantly. When Kendall went to reach for it, Michael grabbed his arm to stop him.

“If you touch me after that porno show, I am going to bust. I’m not kidding. I have no control at all right now.”

“What porno show? It’s only me having a shower.”

Michael squinted his eyes at Kendall, cluing in that he knew what he was doing to him the whole time.

“See something you like, big guy?”

Michael smiled wryly at Kendall’s repeat of his own words back to him from the night before. “Yeah, I do, you little tease. I like all of what I see, every sexy bit of it.” Leaning forward slightly, he ran his hands up the back of Kendall’s muscular, hairy thighs until he had a firm but gentle grip on the ass that had been on his mind since he first held it yesterday. The feel of it fascinated him as he opened his mouth to slide his lips slowly over the dick bobbing in front of him. Swirling his tongue around the ridge of the head, he looked up into Kendall’s eyes, connecting them on that special wavelength again. His expression was rapt as he returned the look, watching as Michael’s tongue swiped and flicked at his cock-head.

Michael’s hands, aided by the slickness of the body wash oils, started caressing and roaming over the contours of Kendall’s rear, causing astonishing jolts of pleasure to surge through the man's body. Goosebumps erupted and his nipples hardened because of those worshiping hands on his ass. It had never had this kind of attention before, and Kendall was taken to a new level by the sensations those hands caused. When fingers trailed exquisitely down the cleft between his ass cheeks, he pushed backward and forward with a need for more... he was so close. He only needed a little stimulation and Michael, seeing his balls rise, knew this. He pulled back from an eager Kendall, reluctantly letting Kendall’s cock leave his mouth.

Kendall wasn’t sure what was going on, and his look down at Michael showed the sense of loss he felt. Michael was looking back with uncertainty showing on his face.

“Babe, I want to... can I, um, I really love your ass, and if you don’t want to it’s fine but I would very much like to, well, I would love it if I could maybe taste it. I really want that part of you. If it grosses you out or anything... “

Kendall knew what he wanted, and his cock nodded up and down in agreement. “It doesn’t gross me out at all. The fact you want to do that turns me on so fucking much, but are you sure you want to?”

“That’s a dumb fucking question,” Michael said with a grin, delighted that Kendall was on the same page as he was. “I think I’ve wanted to do this since that night in the dorm room. When I blew my load, it was your ass I was staring at and thinking about. Turn around, please,” he coaxed.

Kendall was mush at the thought of what Michael was going to do, and it made him feel vulnerable. That vulnerability dissipated as he felt his cheeks being pulled apart by those big powerful hands, and the wafting of warm breath across his usually hidden center. That caused him to spread his legs slightly, bracing his hands against the wall as he leaned forward, letting him know he wanted more. Being so exposed like this in front of Michael was incredibly thrilling, and his cock pulsed in response. Nothing could have prepared him for the spongy lick of Michael’s tongue over his hole, and a deep desperate kind of groan escaped, confirming he wanted... no, needed this.

Michael’s hands were everywhere as his tongue started to circle and probe the stimulated bud with such passion and sweet caring it brought Kendall to another place. There was no doubting how Michael felt about him with the delicious onslaught going on between his parted ass cheeks. Somehow, his almost frantic persistence paid off, and he eventually managed to work a good bit of tongue inside, causing Kendall’s mind and body to slowly turn to rubbery goo. His whimpering was a steady soundtrack to this new kind of lovemaking, taking them to a place their desire wanted them to go. Michael joined him with grunts and groans of his own, taking his commitment to pleasure his partner very seriously. Kendall was at the point of plunging off the precipice, and with one word... “Michael,” ... he was spun around, and his cock engulfed as much as could be managed. Four, maybe five quick mouth fucks and Kendall howled out his release. Michael’s responding garbled sound, and the heavy breathing through his nose, signaled his impending ejaculation as he blew shot after shot of thick cum over Kendall’s legs and groin, coating his own hand in the process. He swallowed everything Kendall offered, and the little that escaped from the corner of his mouth was quickly retrieved by his tongue before it could get too far.

Coming down from such a powerful pleasure high, he became aware that his left hand was still gripping Kendall’s glorious ass, the middle finger pushing on his center. They locked eyes again as the world slowly came back into focus and there was another layer added to their connection. Letting Kendall’s cock slip from his mouth, Michael, eyes still focused on his partner’s, broke out in a silly, smug-looking grin. Kendall, having caught his breath somewhat, returned that grin with a goofy one of his own. He bent down and offered his lips, which Michael claimed greedily. Pulling back, they shared a look before bursting into laughter. “That was fucking awesome, Michael. God Almighty, you keep this up and you’re going to be the death of me.”

“I’m pretty sure I enjoyed that more than you did, Babe. Your ass is definitely mine, now and forever.” That smug, satisfied grin was back in place on his face.

 

Michael was back in the hospital bed watching Kendall heat up a breakfast of leftover Chinese food while the coffeemaker gurgled away, spreading the smell of their favorite Kona blend throughout the room. Breakfast was quiet as they both took their eating seriously. Stuffed with food and enjoying their coffee, they had a hard time keeping their eyes off each other. Both were dressed similarly in sweat-shorts and tee-shirts. Michael insisted on no underwear for either of them... in case they needed quick access, he said. Kendall called him a horn-dog but went along with him anyway. Placing his half empty coffee mug on the counter behind him, Kendall got up off his stool, stretched and proceeded to take Michael’s plate and cutlery, and put it on the same counter.

Moving the table out of the way, but close enough for Michael to set his coffee on, Kendall leaned over and kissed his handsome guy, stroking the side of his face, finding the feel of his whiskers very sexy. Moving from his lips down to his chin, he sucked gently on Michael’s chin dimple before moving lower to plant little kisses on the side of his neck. By the time he was heading up toward his ear, Michael was moaning in appreciation. Breathing into his ear had Michael squirming, and his sweatpants tented.

As sexy-sounding as he could make it, Kendall whispered low and breathy, “You have to call your mother,” pulled back and stepped away, sitting back down on his stool as if nothing had happened. The stunned look on the man's face put Kendall in stitches, as confusion turned to indignant understanding of how Kendall had played him.

“I’ll get you for that. Now what am I going to do with this?” He pulled the front of his shorts down far enough to expose a very impressive erection.

Kendall found his mouth going dry as lust infiltrated his brain. Michael saw what that did to Kendall so he picked it up off his stomach and stroked up and down a few times. He went to reach for it, but Michael quickly pulled his shorts back up.

“Two can play that game.” Again with the smug grin.

“Okay, you got me, Ace. I deserved that. Now I have the same problem.” Kendall stood up and pulled the front of his shorts down to show him their conditions matched. Michael’s eyes widened at the sight, and then got a little more intense. The tip of his pink tongue poked out of the corner of his mouth as he contemplated the need that cock generated in him. Just the reaction Kendall was looking for as he pulled the front of his shorts back up over his erection. He smirked at Michael, whose disappointment was obvious.

“Aw, come on! You can’t do that to me again. Let me take care of you. You’re still one behind, you know, and I don’t like being in debt.” That last appeal came with a pout.

“Sorry, horn-dog, but you need to call your mom and dad. I promised one of us would do that today. If you’re a good boy, I’ll let you take care of me later, right after I take care of you and that big problem you have.” Winking at him, he passed him his phone and went about cleaning up the breakfast dishes. When he looked over, Michael was smiling at him, a look of pure love on his face.

“I love you, Babe.”

“I love you too, Sunshine. Now stop stalling and call your mom.”

“I’m not stalling; I’m just thinking. What should I tell her... about us?”

“What do you want to tell her?” Kendall leaned across the counter, looking directly at the man.

“I want to tell her we’re a couple; is that okay with you?”

“Of course it is. I’d like that.” That got him a wicked smile. “But should you tell her over the phone, or should we tell them in person, you and me together?”

“That’s a good question. Maybe we should wait and do it together. Hey, you didn’t tell me. When did you talk to my mom?”

“I called her last night when I left to get us food. I needed to talk to someone after you kissed me, because it kind of freaked me out. I told her about your knee injury and your concussion, so I had to reassure her I was looking after you. Then we talked about how I was scared of getting hurt. You told me your mom knew so I figured she was the one to talk to. I needed some help figuring stuff out.”

“So did she help you any?”

“Yeah, she told me to listen to you and to trust you.”

“Good, I’m glad you called her.” They smiled at each other in their understanding of Colleen. “Okay, so that means she is going to ask me how things are with you and me. She won’t pry, but she’ll want to know because it’s probably worrying her.”

“Yeah, for sure she will. How about you tell her we are working things out, and we’ll come up and see them when you get doctor’s clearance? There’s a lot we should talk about anyway before we talk to them.”

“There is?”

“Of course. If we’re going to give this a try, we need to figure some stuff out, don’t you think?”

“I’m sorry, Kendall, but I’m not trying anything.”

“What do you mean, you’re not trying anything? I thought we were committed to trying to make a go of us?” Kendall’s voice had risen, but he couldn’t help it. He felt a stab of fear as he tried to figure out what was happening.

Michael was frowning, thinking before he spoke. “I need us to both be on the same page here. This isn’t some kind of trial for me, and I don’t want to go into this with the idea of attempting to make this work. I’m already there, one hundred per cent committed. I won’t try to make it work. For me that’s already decided. Here’s what I think. If there are any problems, big or small, we will work it out. We will get through them, but I need you with me on this. I don’t want to own you, but I do want us to own each other. I want us to be like Mom and Dad, you know? I know what I want, Babe. I want forever... with you, only you. No matter what. Do you know what you want?” That last question was spoken softly, but Kendall heard it clearly.

Kendall breathed a sigh of relief as he brushed away stubborn tears that demanded to flow. “I want the same thing, Ace. I want forever... with you, only you. No matter what. I want to go to bed every night and wake up every morning with you by my side, just like last night, and just like this morning. I don’t want to try either. It was a bad choice of words. I am one hundred per cent yours. You’re mine and I’m yours, from this day forward.” His fucking tears wouldn’t stop so he gave up the losing battle, and went around the counter to hold and be held by this amazing guy who had the same tears unashamedly on display.

“Did we just get married, Babe?” They both started laughing through the tears.

“Nah. I got to find me a man with two good knees so he can go down on one of them when he proposes.”

Michael's mouth twitched, and then he roared with laughter. “I’ll hold you to that. My knee’s getting better by the minute.”

“Then you just might have a chance.” They were holding on to each other pretty tight.

“I fucking love you, Kendall Dooley.”

“I fucking love you, Michael Aceto.”

Always Tim. You are the best!
Join us for a lot of laughs in the COTT forum...
www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/39932-cards-on-the-table-by-headstall/
Copyright © 2017 Headstall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 76
  • Love 32
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



  • Site Administrator

Another great chapter, Gary. Very romantic, but not overly so. I'm still in thrall with this story.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 02/12/2015 08:37 AM, Valkyrie said:
Another great chapter, Gary. Very romantic, but not overly so. I'm still in thrall with this story.
Thank you Val! It's nice that you are in thrall. I figured the morning after for these two, would be sexually charged and that the discussion had to begin about where they stood. Michael IS a romantic son of a gun..and I think Kendall is in thrall of that tender, romantic side of him. Happy valentines...Thanks for the review and the unflagging support...Cheers
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Ok...just give me a minute to fan myself... :o Ok, now I think I can write a review. That was a very, very hot shower scene and I LOVE how playful they are together. I think they would be a fun couple to know for real. Great job Gary!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 02/12/2015 09:03 AM, LitLover said:
Ok...just give me a minute to fan myself... :o Ok, now I think I can write a review. That was a very, very hot shower scene and I LOVE how playful they are together. I think they would be a fun couple to know for real. Great job Gary!
Thank you, Lit!That is the best compliment...that you would want to know them. I am a little worried at how much I liked writing that shower scene lol...and I love writing the banter between them. It's easy because they know each other so well. Great review, Lit...Thanks again and cheers
  • Like 1
Link to comment

God, Gary could this have been any more touching? Happy tears along with the excitement of their informal vows...I do see a potential trouble spot they might need to deal with occasionally, Kendall's incredibly bad timing to think things through, and his poor choice of words to express himself...a little mental button to pause his mouth while he thinks what comes out might be a nice upgrade--I think when he finally has Michael's committment down deep in his own soul, that button will not be needed anymore.

 

Poor Colleen, having to wait for the good news, but I can see their point, it's a big announcement and a time of celebration. No matter what they tell her on the phone, I'll wager she already knows the real story--mom's seem to work that way. :)

 

Next chapter please, not that I'm pressuring you.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I'm so deeply moved by the playfulness of this chapter, even more so than by the sex ( :blushing:). I think, Gary, and I want to say this publicly here, that although my name for you of Romantic Reviewer was not intended dismissively :wub: I think that it may have been a little bit disrespectful, in that it kind of set up an implicit assumption that you'd stick to a certain level of sappiness in your written work. This wasn't true at all and I apologize for that.

You've created a very real and believable couple here, complete with misunderstandings, struggles, and explorations.

 

As sexy sounding as he could make it, Kendall whispered low and breathy, “You have to call your mother,” pulled back and stepped away, sitting back down on his stool as if nothing had happened.

I HATE it when my husband does that! :lol: But I am so thrilled for Kendall that he's confident enough to tease Michael like this on the morning after. And I love how Michael's truly "all in." He wants to be called Sunshine, and he wants what he didn't ask for that night in college, and he wants a commitment, and he' s going to ask for them and get them, NOW. I can see again why Kendall fell in love with him, and I feel justified in loving him as a reader :heart:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/12/2015 09:28 AM, ColumbusGuy said:
God, Gary could this have been any more touching? Happy tears along with the excitement of their informal vows...I do see a potential trouble spot they might need to deal with occasionally, Kendall's incredibly bad timing to think things through, and his poor choice of words to express himself...a little mental button to pause his mouth while he thinks what comes out might be a nice upgrade--I think when he finally has Michael's committment down deep in his own soul, that button will not be needed anymore.

 

Poor Colleen, having to wait for the good news, but I can see their point, it's a big announcement and a time of celebration. No matter what they tell her on the phone, I'll wager she already knows the real story--mom's seem to work that way. :)

 

Next chapter please, not that I'm pressuring you.

Hey CG, thanks for a really great review. Kendall has had years of unfulfilled love to get past.Even though he trusted Michael, he still had a tiny doubt...like it was too good to be true. Michael just has to keep doing what he is doing. If you are referring to the word'try'...I think that is a reasonable thing to have said, usually with new relationships, you give them try...Michael's response astounded K...he didn't expect such committment to be spoken yet, but he loved it and matched it right away. Don't worry about Colleen...It's only around 11 AM on Sunday morning...she know something at least...and like you said, as a mother she'll have it figured out pretty quick.Thanks again, buddy...Cheers
Link to comment
On 02/12/2015 09:37 AM, Irritable1 said:
I'm so deeply moved by the playfulness of this chapter, even more so than by the sex ( :blushing:). I think, Gary, and I want to say this publicly here, that although my name for you of Romantic Reviewer was not intended dismissively :wub: I think that it may have been a little bit disrespectful, in that it kind of set up an implicit assumption that you'd stick to a certain level of sappiness in your written work. This wasn't true at all and I apologize for that.

You've created a very real and believable couple here, complete with misunderstandings, struggles, and explorations.

 

As sexy sounding as he could make it, Kendall whispered low and breathy, “You have to call your mother,” pulled back and stepped away, sitting back down on his stool as if nothing had happened.

I HATE it when my husband does that! :lol: But I am so thrilled for Kendall that he's confident enough to tease Michael like this on the morning after. And I love how Michael's truly "all in." He wants to be called Sunshine, and he wants what he didn't ask for that night in college, and he wants a commitment, and he' s going to ask for them and get them, NOW. I can see again why Kendall fell in love with him, and I feel justified in loving him as a reader :heart:

Holy crap. I have had some amazing reviews, but this one pushes all the right buttons for me as a writer. First of all, I considered being called 'Romantic Reviewer' an honor.I really love that you get these guys and their story because I feel like you truly get me. You see that Kendall's confidence is slowly growing because that's the way it works. Michael being Michael is what K needs... and Michael is one determined puppy. Thanks for loving him...and Kendall...I hear their banter in my head and I laugh out loud at it.Maybe my best review ever, at least one of them.Thanks Irri...and Cheers
Link to comment

Well! Certainly need another cold shower after that. Lol! Great job Gary. Wow, meeting the parents too, as a couple. I wonder how that will go. Hmmmm! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/12/2015 11:02 AM, Cole Matthews said:
Well! Certainly need another cold shower after that. Lol! Great job Gary. Wow, meeting the parents too, as a couple. I wonder how that will go. Hmmmm! :)
Thanks, Cole. I wanted to show that the intensity was still there the morning after, and continue to build on the new, more intimate closeness they now have. Reinforcement if you will.Happy that you liked it. The parents are great people so it should go well.Love hearing from you, Cole. You have been great encouragement for me...Cheers
Link to comment

Another great chapter, Gary! :)

 

I really liked the playful banter between K&M; it works so well for them. I don't think it would work with people who don't know each other that well. K&M have been best friends for so long and have bantered back and forth all this time, that taking that banter to a sexual level was pretty natural. Do you know what I mean?

 

I can't wait until they go over to Ace's parents' house; Mr. and Mrs. Ace are going to be thrilled! :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Everyone else has said what I am thinking, so I'll save my sprained wrist from the extra moving. I love this story and you've turned out to be a wonderful writer :worship: Thanks for making Babe and Sunshine so very real. :wub:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/12/2015 02:56 PM, Lisa said:
Another great chapter, Gary! :)

 

I really liked the playful banter between K&M; it works so well for them. I don't think it would work with people who don't know each other that well. K&M have been best friends for so long and have bantered back and forth all this time, that taking that banter to a sexual level was pretty natural. Do you know what I mean?

 

I can't wait until they go over to Ace's parents' house; Mr. and Mrs. Ace are going to be thrilled! :P

I know exactly what you mean, Lisa. You stated it perfectly. they fit each other like a glove because of the friendship that was really love.The banter is a part of their dynamic and exists in all facets of what has now become a relationship. There is a depth to their intimacy because of their history. I think you're right about the Acetos. They have been waiting a long time to see their son happy. Thanks for another superb review, Lisa...Cheers
Link to comment
On 02/12/2015 03:00 PM, LadyDe said:
Everyone else has said what I am thinking, so I'll save my sprained wrist from the extra moving. I love this story and you've turned out to be a wonderful writer :worship: Thanks for making Babe and Sunshine so very real. :wub:
You didn't have to write a lot to say a lot. I love this review. It is so supportive and encouraging. Thank you for finding realness in Babe and Sunshine!...and for thinking I am a wonderful writer...that is so cool...Cheers, LadyDe
Link to comment

You bastard!!! :worship: You made me cry again!

That was a beautifully written chapter - its was so good to see their long friendship coming through so strongly after this dramatic change to their relationship. Actually I'm not so sure about that, maybe this isn't such a big change - Michael has just stopped outsourcing his romance. Two stupid boys realising who they are and what they mean to each other. Well done.

And a scene filled with hot shower sex :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: So so good (insert drool here)

One section I loved was M correcting K on "trying" - they are committed, both of them, deeply, madly, sincerely.

One section I hated (on Michael's behalf) was the "call your mother" scene - evil evil man that Kendall :rofl::gikkle::2thumbs: sorry stopped laughing now as I'm supposed to be supporting Michael.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/12/2015 04:27 PM, Bucket1 said:
You bastard!!! :worship: You made me cry again!

That was a beautifully written chapter - its was so good to see their long friendship coming through so strongly after this dramatic change to their relationship. Actually I'm not so sure about that, maybe this isn't such a big change - Michael has just stopped outsourcing his romance. Two stupid boys realising who they are and what they mean to each other. Well done.

And a scene filled with hot shower sex :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: So so good (insert drool here)

One section I loved was M correcting K on "trying" - they are committed, both of them, deeply, madly, sincerely.

One section I hated (on Michael's behalf) was the "call your mother" scene - evil evil man that Kendall :rofl::gikkle::2thumbs: sorry stopped laughing now as I'm supposed to be supporting Michael.

I am doing a little happy dance because I made you cry again. I love being able to show their loving interactions and their playful banter after living through their pain along with them. The trying scene has been in my head for so long now...it was a relief to finally be able to let it out. We saw the real confident Kendall with the breakfast teasing scene...he is a match for an irrepressible Michael. Very happy the shower scene worked for you...thanks for a great review, Bucket...I live for these...Cheers
Link to comment

Okay, now I know what the others meant. :thumbup: Whew!

But what I really, really loved was this: “Kendall, I need us to both be on the same page here. This isn’t some kind of trial for me. I don’t want to go into this with the idea of attempting to make this work. I’m already there, Kendall. :wub:

The magic in your writing is how you handle the important situations. How you let them say the wrong things and I feel with them :no::facepalm::(:pissed: and the right things and I can feel with them too :yes::D:wub: . The above shows it once again.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/12/2015 10:40 PM, aditus said:
Okay, now I know what the others meant. :thumbup: Whew!

But what I really, really loved was this: “Kendall, I need us to both be on the same page here. This isn’t some kind of trial for me. I don’t want to go into this with the idea of attempting to make this work. I’m already there, Kendall. :wub:

The magic in your writing is how you handle the important situations. How you let them say the wrong things and I feel with them :no::facepalm::(:pissed: and the right things and I can feel with them too :yes::D:wub: . The above shows it once again.

It feels so good to wake up to such a wonderful review. Thank you Adi. That entire scene was a rewarding one to write. Their commitment made me feel terrific emotion and I'm pleased it made you feel something too. I didn't know there was magic in my writing but it's a great thing to hear. Thanks, Adi , fro making my day before it's even started...Cheers
Link to comment

How sweet is the morning after when all is right in a relationship! When you know it's going to be something real, then you make it something real. Imagination and guts take a project all the way to the final percentage where sheer hard work takes over for the final make-it-or-break-it reality. I now know you know all about that too.

 

This is a very fine chapter, with awesome sex and very lively and believable dialogue.

 

Keep up the good work!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/13/2015 01:05 PM, AC Benus said:
How sweet is the morning after when all is right in a relationship! When you know it's going to be something real, then you make it something real. Imagination and guts take a project all the way to the final percentage where sheer hard work takes over for the final make-it-or-break-it reality. I now know you know all about that too.

 

This is a very fine chapter, with awesome sex and very lively and believable dialogue.

 

Keep up the good work!

Thank you AC for a great review. I'm glad you liked it. I wanted to show on this morning after, that the journey has begun and it's real for both of them. Feeling secure in a relationship is tricky... both have to play their parts to show their commitment.Sometimes you lead and sometimes you follow, but in the end, it should be joyous...and that's what their morning after was, for them and hopefully for the readers...Cheers and thanks
Link to comment

I love the tenderness and joy of kendall and Michael's new relationship. It is something all of us aspire to. I'm interested, now that we have what we want, to see if you can keep us tied to them. Where will it go?

 

Well done friend.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/14/2015 03:15 PM, Ben Highlander said:
I love the tenderness and joy of kendall and Michael's new relationship. It is something all of us aspire to. I'm interested, now that we have what we want, to see if you can keep us tied to them. Where will it go?

 

Well done friend.

Thanks Ben. I was wondering what you thought. Their lives are laid out in my head...I just have to decide how far I want to take it. I am dealing with the human side of their newfound connection, right now...I won't allow for any contrived drama. These are real gay men that struggled though a mist to get where they are right now, and just like in real life, there can be challenges and rewards. Thanks for reviewing, Buddy...Cheers
Link to comment

I've been having small ^_^ Yoda moments ever since I first read this chapter, but the scene where Michael says it's not a matter of trying, they are already committed, is intensely romantic. One of them said it before, they have been in a relationship for years and only needed to take the last two steps: aknowledging it and getting intimate.

And holy shit, they sure didn't waste any time getting really intimate ! Talk about hot shower sex. :P It took me three tries to stoop drooling enough to be able to focus on editing, and at one point I contemplated taking a cold shower, before my second read. I have the feeling Michael will be very possisive of Kendall's ass, but I hope he'll be ready to let his man play there too.

But they never got any further in their talk, so I'm guessing that will be the next step. I'm off to see if I'm right. ;) I'm sure your readers are impatient for more. :lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/15/2015 08:46 AM, Timothy M. said:
I've been having small ^_^ Yoda moments ever since I first read this chapter, but the scene where Michael says it's not a matter of trying, they are already committed, is intensely romantic. One of them said it before, they have been in a relationship for years and only needed to take the last two steps: aknowledging it and getting intimate.

And holy shit, they sure didn't waste any time getting really intimate ! Talk about hot shower sex. :P It took me three tries to stoop drooling enough to be able to focus on editing, and at one point I contemplated taking a cold shower, before my second read. I have the feeling Michael will be very possisive of Kendall's ass, but I hope he'll be ready to let his man play there too.

But they never got any further in their talk, so I'm guessing that will be the next step. I'm off to see if I'm right. ;) I'm sure your readers are impatient for more. :lol:

Thanks, Tim. I love your reviews.That 'trying scene' meant a lot to me, so "intensely romantic" ticks all my boxes.I am relieved that the shower scene had that effect on you...and I think Michael would do anything for Kendall :). They've made the commitment...now they just have to get comfortable with it the way all couples need to do. It is a new experience for both of them.Thanks for the great review and the drooling... I love "Yoda moments"...cheers
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm just laughing at the coincidence of the title's chapter and the significance of today's date as I write this review.

Anyhow, I couldn't help but literally smile the entire time I read this chapter. The way they woke up together and their exchanges put me in an emotional high. I love the progression of the intimacy, it's just right. The fact that M, who "came out" later when K was already sure, takes the lead in their sexual exploration makes me admire him even more. M's conviction is very inspiring, I'm jealous of his resolve in matters of their relationship and how he can convey his feelings resolutely to K.

 

Eagerly anticipating your next installment. Happy Valentine's Day ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..