Jump to content
    vanalas
  • Author
  • 27,324 Words
  • 1,416 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Comments, critiques and tips are warmly welcome.

Unbroken - 12. Chapter 12: Aidan's dream takes him back to Angria? Will this be a reconciliation or rejection?

Luis was seated in his room with his eyes on the huge TV which showed a beautiful action film which he was trying to concentrate on. He was still in the same room as his room was getting renovated and refurnished. He had got rid of all Aidan's belongings and didn't even bother to find out what really happened to them.

Luis had always been staying in the palace after granny recovered. He used to stay with granny who had been recovering and they surely talked and did everything just to avoid talking about Aidan and whatever had happened in the palace.

Granny was doing great and the wound was definitely a scab though it had not healed completely. She walked a bit but used the wheelchair most of the times. She sure had recovered quickly as the doctor had said and it was called a miracle.

Happiness was somehow back in the house after the meeting they had about getting back to the way they were. Things were pretty much going well and though it was just a month and a few weeks...Luis was trying his best to hide everything. He was still affected by Aidan and the love that he felt for him was still there. Beyond that hatred and pain was love though it was not that much.

After what had happened, there were a lot of meetings for him with the cabinet members. He had to explain to them about what had happened and the incidents that made him to separate from Aidan. The meeting had been stressful and the cabinet members did ask a lot of questions that were too painful for him. But of course, his father and mother had been there for him and he had passed through it.

The cabinet members were disappointed Aidan was a warlock but they did understand Luis in the end and encouraged him to take heart and continue living his life beautifully. They had even blessed him and made him feel a bit better. He could very well remember their words.

"Just take heart and finally forget about everything that has happened. "You don't have to dwell in the past. That warlock better pray we don't find him."

They had even helped joke around and made him feel better. That had been a week ago and since that time...Aidan's issue has been known throughout the kingdom. The posters of him wanted were everywhere but...there was still no news. A lot has happened since Aidan left.

Now he was in his room after having a good lunch with his family. He was watching an action horror movie just to get his mind off things but it wasn't working at all. He just got lost and then lost concentration of the movie.

As Luis was seated on the bed, trying to concentrate himself, he heard the door suddenly opening and a beautiful smile and noise started immediately. He knew who had come. It was Charles and he was all dressed up, looking sexy in a tight skinny jean, deep brown shirt and yellow snickers.

"What's up, dude?" He gestured, throwing his hand forward.

"Hey..." Luis smiled, slowly getting p from the bed as he grabbed a remote. He switched off the TV and went to hug Charles. "I didn't expect to see you here."

"Of course," Charles chuckled nervously. "How could you have expected to see me when..." He gripped Luis and gave him a tight hug, patting on his back. "...you don't even want to talk to me anymore."

"It's not like that..." Luis said as he went back to sit on the bed. He took a deep sigh. "I am sorry that I haven't been able to spend much time with you. You know just..."

"I know..." He sat happily on the bed, grabbing a pillow. He took a good look at Luis and then chuckled. "Are you busy or something man?"

Luis looked at Charles suspiciously, wondering why he was asking that question. "No..." He shrugged, sitting properly on the bed. "Why did..."

"Good!" Charles excitedly got up from the bed with a million dollar smile. "Now get up..." He gestured happily. "...go and get dressed and then let's go out."

"What?" Luis got up, surprised at what Luis Charles had just said to him. "You think I am going to..."

"I don't want any excuses." Charles pointed out. "Just go and do what I have asked you to do. I don't want any questions okay?"

"But where are we going?" He said softly. "I don't think..."

"You and I are going out to have some fun." Charles said, hitting him softly on his shoulder. "You have been in this palace for quite some time. Where is that man that used to be so cheerful and so lively and so down to earth?"

He's not here, Luis sighed as he gave his friend a long look. "That still doesn't answer my question. I still wanna know exactly where you will be taking me. Charles you know that I don't just wanna go anywhere right now. There is still..."

"Hence the reason why I want us to go out..." Charles got closer and shook Luis' shoulder slightly. "Don't you trust me? I know exactly what will make you happy okay? I know exactly what will make you forget your troubles."

Luis would have had a wild guess had he been the same man he had been weeks ago but he was clueless. He had no idea what to think because it was like his thoughts were jammed. Everything was not going according to the way he wanted them.

"I won't move an inch..."

Charles sighed before Luis could even finish what he was doing. "Will you just come with me?" He insisted. "I promise you won't regret it. It will be too much fun I tell you. If you won't like it...then...you can do whatever it is that you want to me." He pleaded. "Don't you trust me anymore? If you don't..." He removed his arm from Luis' neck. "...then...I..."

"No!" Luis hollered, gripping his best friend's shoulder. "Please, don't do ever say that okay?" He raised one eyebrow. "Don't ever say that to me...ever. You are my best friend and I will always love you so much."

Charles smiled brightly after hearing that. "Does this mean that you have actually...decided to follow me and..."

Luis took a deep sigh. "I will go and get changed."

Luis smiled brightly when Charles winked at him and then left the room to go and get changed. Charles chuckled happily and then sat back on the bed, looking in the direction his friend went in. He was really happy Luis had accepted his offer.

A few minutes later, Luis came back all dressed up and looking really sexy and eye catching. He was putting on a deep black shiny designer's trouser which was a little too tight on him, making him look super hot and attractive to everyone that had eyes on him. He had a tight light blue designer's shirt on and red shoes that added spice to him. He had his hair backwards and his eyes were beautiful.

The news about Aidan was everywhere and Luis was now single. Surely a lot of handsome guys had their eyes on him. But he had never been out of the palace since that incident had happened. He didn't feel like going out since he had nothing to do out anymore.

"Oh my God..." Charles gasped as he moved his eyes up and down his cute best friend. "You look really handsome. I am really telling you. You are looking so..." he paused and just gestured. "I don't get the reason why you like to stay indoors."

Luis smiled faintly. "Thank you." He loved the compliments. He really did but the truth was that he didn't want to go out since that day. He was supposed to be enjoying his life but he couldn't do it anymore, not after what had happened.

"Now you are ready." Charles chirped as he wrapped his arm around Luis' shoulder.

Luis sighed. "Yes! Let's go."

Charles chuckled and then squeezed his best friend's shoulder, drawing a fake smile from him. The both of them then left the room to outside the palace. Charles had a surprise for him, a great surprise that he was sure he was gonna like. He loved him so much that he didn't even need to see him suffer. He wanted him to be happy always.

***

"What are we doing here?" Luis asked as he moved his eyes to stare into the smiling face of his best friend.

They were standing outside a huge hotel with a lot of cars parked. Luis had no idea why Charles had brought him to that hotel in the first place. He knew they were going out but he had no idea Charles would bring him to a five star hotel. What were they first doing there?

"Charles..." Luis called softly. A guard was standing behind them.

"Just come with me." Charles grabbed Luis' hand and began leading him inside the huge hotel. "You will see what the hell we are doing here."

"Okay." Luis said softly as Charles led him into the huge.

As they entered the huge and elegant hotel, a lot of gasps could be heard. It was clear they were surprised to see the prince. When Luis moved his eyes around to scan the whole hotel, he noticed that all the people in the hotel had stopped what they were doing. They all had their eyes on him.

Some of them had their mouths and eyes gaping. Someone of them were holding their chests, breathing in deeply while day dreaming of Luis. Some of them were trying to seduce him with their eyes. Most of them, almost half of them were eye fucking him. Both men and women were probably lost in their reveries, imagining him fucking them.

Hmm, the people's reactions had been different from the way he had expected. They took seeing him and his separation quite too well. They all seemed happy to see their handsome and sexy prince back. They were all caught on his body. They were drooling over his sexy body.

Luis and Charles made a grand entrance as they moved closer to the receptionist who seemed lost too. They reached her and she breathed in deeply, not tearing her eyes at the serious looking prince. He didn't fucking care that they were happy seeing him. All he cared about was that he was with his best friend.

Once at the reception, Charles talked with the receptionist and then came back with a smile, tapping on his best friend's chest. "Come with me."

Luis dismissed his guard and then told him to wait in the lobby while he went upstairs with Charles. While in the elevator, Luis asked Charles about the place where they were going but he didn't get any response. He just stood there until they reached the 9th floor.

They both got out of the elevator and then went near a room.

"Okay." Charles made a quick turn, folding his hand into a fist. "You asked me about where we were coming right?"

"I still don't know where we are going." Luis confessed. "I don't even what you want us to do here. I thought you wanted..."

"I told you I wanted to see you really happy okay." He winked, grinning at Luis. "Now I know that you are going to be really happy."

"Just tell me what you want to show me." Luis said as he got impatient.

Charles took a deep sigh and then knocked on the door. Immediately footsteps could be heard coming from the inside, making Luis wonder what was going on. He just stood there and waited impatiently as the footsteps got nearer. Then the knob moved and the door flung open, revealing a really muscular and cute guy.

The guy was wearing a really wonderful smile that could melt anyone's heart. He had deep brown hair and grey eyes that shone with lust. He had shaved beards that reached all the way to his chin. He was putting on a really tight shirt that was half way done and really tight skinny jean that showed his bulge. He was looking super sexy and really handsome.

Seeing the sexy guy on the doorway, Luis moved his eyes and stared at his best friend with a frown on his face. "Charles...what...what's going on here? Is this the reason why..."

"Do you like it?" Charles chuckled nervously, bringing his friend closer to his body. "I am sure that what you need is a guy just like him."

Luis tried to open his mouth but he ended up gasping. He had no idea what the hell was wrong with him. His heart was already pounding and he had absolutely no idea what to say or how to react. Everything just caught him off guard. He hadn't expected it at all. And all that while he had thought he was just going out somewhere to eat and Luis just brought him to a whore.

"I can see that you seem to like it." Charles chuckled nervously. "What do you think? Do you..."

"Err...I must...well...err..."

"Don't worry," Charles smiled at the guy. "He absolutely loves you. He is just surprised and that's all."

"It is an honor..." The guy blushed, probably imagining himself and Luis. "I still can't believe that the crown prince is actually..."

"Yeah," Luis chuckled nervously before turning to his best friend. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Charles smiled brightly and then turned to the guy. "Can you go back inside? We will be joining you real soon."

The guy gave Luis a fuck me now look and then licked his lips before finally turning back to go inside. He surely had a big bubbly butt and it was attractive, really attractive. But Luis felt something in him telling him to just stay cool and walk away.

After the guy went back inside, Luis took Charles by hand and then led him away to a corner.

"So..." Charles winked. "Do you like the guy? Be honest with me because I..."

"What do you think you are doing?" Luis said. "Shouldn't you have just told me about all this before bringing me here?" He didn't know the reason he felt like that. "Now you got me all..."

"I know how you have been doing these past weeks." Charles rubbed on his shoulder. "These past weeks have all been kinda bad for you. I just wanted you to do something that I really know you will be able to..."

"Charles, I..."

"I know you." Charles chuckled softly. "I know what you need right now. What you need is to get laid and forget about all your problems for once. You need a good release and then just let everything finally go."

"Charles...I thought you..."

"I know what I said." Charles sighed. "But in this situation I am helpless. I had to do it for my best friend and...my brother."

Luis was really touched by that statement. "Oh, Charles..." He sighed as he held his hand tighter. "You don't know what that really means to me."

"I might not..." Charles chuckled as he rubbed the tip of Luis' hand. "But I love you too much to just watch you like the way you have been the past few weeks. I just want my best friend back." He tapped on his back. "Now go in there and forget about all your sorrows and just enjoy your life. This is the best way for you to forget. Trust me."

Hearing Charles' words, Luis took a deep and confident breath just to get rid of the negative energy that surrounded him. "Guess you are right. I need to totally forget and what better way than to go back to my old life." He chuckled softly. "Thank you so much for everything that you have done for me okay?"

"Thank me later." He pushed him slightly, drawing soft chuckles from him. "Now go in there and show that guy what you are really made of. Show him why you should be respected as the crown prince of this land. Show him this is your land. Vent out your anger on him and come out of there smiling okay?"

Luis took a deep breath and then nodded his head.

"I will wait for you in the lobby okay?"

Luis nodded and then began going to the room. Reaching the door, Luis took a quick glance behind before finally opening the door. He slowly entered the room and closed the door behind him.

Charles smiled when he saw his friend enter the room. He felt a little better that his friend was at least gonna feel a little good. He knew it was surely gonna help him out a lot.

"Good luck..." He said as he walked away to give his friend privacy.

***

Luis slowly entered the room and found the guy seated on the bed, blushing brightly. He slowly walked to the bed and then sat a little close to the guy, feeling his breaths get out of control. Then he moved his eyes to Luis and chuckled nervously.

"Hi!" That was all that came out of Luis' fucking mouth. What the hell was wrong with him, he wondered as he tried his best not to lose his cool. He smiled but not as bright as ever.

"Hey..." The guy said in a horny voice.

Luis was really nervous at that very time. He could feel a shiver down his spine, sending weak vibrations that made him quiver. He had no idea why he was feeling like that. It was like his first time doing that. He was a fucking playboy for fuck's sake. He didn't need to feel nervous but he still did anyway.

"Um...err...oh..." Luis trembled when he felt the guy's hand on his thigh. He felt like a spark had just occurred on his entire body. He bit his lip and then gave out a soft moan. His body instantly warmed up and made him tremble. "Fuck!" He swore. He could feel that his nerves where preying on him. He was supposed to be enjoying that and not the other way around.

"You are so sexy..." The guy breathed as he got near Luis. "...and quite muscular and..."

"Thanks..." Luis chuckled nervously. "You really are handsome too."

The guy gasped at Luis' words. "Thanks..." He said. "I can't wait for you to take me."

Luis tried to smile but ended up losing it. Why was he acting like a high school student about to lose his virginity, he thought as he felt himself cooling down? He didn't need to feel like that. He was a fucking playboy for God's sake. He was supposed to be talking dirty and fucking ass and moaning loudly and fucking harder.

Feeling those thoughts enter him, Luis felt some form of energy take control of his body quickly. He felt as if he was suddenly connected to a cable of electricity. His body vibrated and he felt as if a thousand volts of electricity took control of his body.

His mind slipped to what had happened a few weeks ago. He didn't need to feel bad. And he was gonna show it because he wasn't gonna allow a boy to control him. He was gonna go back to the way he was before all that no sense started.

With the images of what had happened to him, Luis clenched on his fists and breathed ever harder, feeling as if his breath had just left him. He moved his eyes to the guy that was slowly rubbing on his thigh. His cock started rising due to the vibrations that took control of his body. He could feel himself losing and he promised to fuck the guy.

"Oh..." The guy licked his lips sensually, moving his hands to Luis' crotch. When that hand touched his crotch, Luis moaned a little louder and then shuddered on the bed. His cock pulsed and then throbbed painfully, rubbing against the cotton of his boxer brief.

"Fuck..." Luis moaned as he slightly closed his eyes. "Yes!" He groaned loudly. "Right there. Show me what you can do." He grunted. "Show me why you deserve the prince's cock. Show me why you should have this cock in your hole."

Hearing those sexy and lust words, the guy moaned loudly and then moved his face closer to Luis' neck, sniffing him. "Fuck!" He moaned loudly. "Fuck...you smell so fucking good."

Taking one last sniff, the guy knelt down on the floor and then opened Luis' legs wider, getting access to his crotch. He dropped his head to the crotch and sniffed, breathing in that manly scent from the prince's crotch. "Fuck..." He moaned on Luis' crotch, sending powerful vibrations to Luis' cock. His whole body vibrated and then he groaned.

"Fuck..." Luis groaned as he moved his right hand to his head, slowly rubbing on it. He was enjoying what he was feeling inside his body. He was enjoying the feel of that guy's face on his crotch, breathing on it with his hot breath. He loved it a lot and it made his cock throb painfully, threatening to rip out of his trouser.

"The playboy is back." Luis thought as he moaned loudly while feeling his worries get away from him. Charles was absolutely right. Being back in business made him forget about a whole lot of things and he loved it like that. It made him forget about his worries. For the first ever, since Aidan betrayed him...he was able to think straight and just think about the fucking he was gonna give the guy.
"Yeah..." Luis moaned at the top of his voice, slightly raising his butt to push the crotch further into the face of the man that was sniffing him. "Show me why you are worthy of the prince fucking your hole. Why should I pleasure you with my cock..." Luis shouted. He was back and he liked it a whole lot.

"Oh...my prince..." The guy moaned as he gripped both of Luis' thighs, giving them a tight squeeze.

"Oh fuck..." Luis' cock rubbed strongly on his brief and he almost shot in his pants.

"Yeah...I wanna feel this cock." The guy gave Luis' cock a soft kiss through his trouser. Feeling that kiss, Luis squirmed and then moved his hands to touch the back of the guy's head. Both of his hands were touching the guy's head, bringing him closer to the crotch.

"Fuck...suck me..." Luis commanded in a deep horny voice. "Wrap that mouth on my cock. I wanna feel that mouth on my cock. I wanna shoot my first load in your tight sweet mouth..."

Hearing those words, the guy raised his head and then moved closer to Luis who had his eyes closed and his tongue licking his lips sensually. He just wanted to fuck. He just wanted to blow his load and then feel relieved. That was it.

"Yes, baby." The guy moaned loudly, licking his lips. "But first..." He came closer to Luis' face. He took in a deep breath on Luis' face.

Feeling that hot breath on his face, Luis felt something even more powerful than he had felt at that particular time. His body vibrated rhythmically and then sent something so powerful to his brain. His pleasure increased to a whole new level. His breathing changed. He felt like he was in heaven.

"Yes!" Luis moaned as another sharp vibration made his body tremble in pleasure. "Fuck..."

The guy was really giving him powerful energy and made him feel pleasure unlike before. That was the spirit that he wanted. Now he knew that he was gonna fuck the guy till his balls were empty. It was gonna be a great day of nothing but fucking to him. He was gonna fuck his brains out and make him scream unlike before.

The vibrations all over Luis' body continued to the point where he got really excited. He needed things to get hotter. Taking a deep breath of hotness, Luis opened his mouth to speak but before he could say a single word...all hell broke loose right there.

Just when he had thought of saying something dirty, he heard a voice, a voice that made him freeze and took him to another level. The voice made him tremble unlike anything and filled him with anger and bitterness.

"Stay away from my husband..." Aidan's voice rang in his head. That voice had been from that time he had come to fuck a whore, the night he first had sex with Aidan. He got really scared. He didn't know how that word got to him but it still did anyway and it made him tremble in fear. "He is my husband and I want you to get out of here." It was like Aidan was in that very room, saying the exact same words that he was hearing. "...if I ever catch you with my husband...you will not like me. Warn even everyone who is like you okay? Stay away from my husband. This time I will let you go but next time, I will deal with you. I might look small and young but I will definitely deal with you."

Luis breaths became harsh as fear suddenly struck into him accompanied by anger. He was trembling and he suddenly let go of the guy's head, dropping them furiously to the bed. He quickly moved his eyes to stare at the guy and he even got more scared when he saw Aidan instead.

Aidan was right in front of him and he was smiling brightly. He had a beautiful grin on his face and he was glowing like an angel. His hair was in a beautiful ponytail that reached his butt. His dimples were beautiful and his eyes were lovely.

Luis got caught up looking in those eyes again. His heart pounded in fear and he couldn't move an inch of his body. He was frozen and he was really angry. He opened his mouth to speak but his voice was gone. He just stared at the handsome looking boy in front of him.

As he stared at Aidan, Luis was snapped back to his normal self when Aidan said,

"I love you."

Those three words were able to bring him back to the real world with such an impact that he jumped up and climbed on the bed, breathing really fast.

"Stay away from me." He warned, pointing his finger angrily. "Don't come near me or else..."

"Is there anything wrong?" The guy asked as he got closer to Luis.

"Stay the fuck away from me, you whore." Luis snapped, giving the guy angry eyes. "Don't fucking touch me with your dirty hands okay?"

"But my prince, I..."

"Shut up..." Luis bellowed, moving away from the bed. He quickly stepped on the floor and that was when he realized that his belt was unbuckled and his zip was loose. But his cock was still in his boxer. What surprised him too was that it was getting softer by the moment.

Luis quickly zipped up and buckled his belt, moving closer to the door. "Don't freaking come near me." he warned the surprised looking guy that had clearly been dying to taste Luis' cock. "If you ever come near..."

"I am sorry..." The guy apologized. "I didn't mean to...do whatever it is that I have done wrong. But please, come back here okay? I just wanna feel you inside of me, please."

"Shut your trap." Luis had no idea why he was that angry at an innocent man that probably didn't deserve his treatment. He had just been about to fuck the guy. But what he was doing was what he felt like at that particular time. He knew he had to do it. He was just following his instincts. "Never again..." He snarled. "Never, ever come to me again..."

"I am..."

"Silence..." He used his prince command, breathing violently. "Shut the hell up. I won't allow this to happen. I will never cheat on my husband." He yelled. "He warned you to..." He trailed off when he realized just what he had been about to say to the guy.

"Fuck!" He cursed, gripping his head harder. "What the fuck..."

Luis stormed out of the room, seething and breathing like a beast. He didn't like the way he was feeling at that particular time. He rushed to the elevator and in no time he was on the first floor, passing the lobby.

"Hey..." He heard Charles' happy voice coming from behind him. "That was really quick and..."

"I don't have time for this." He seethed as he rushed to the exit. "I just wanna go back to the..."

"Hey, ma..." Charles rushed to him and walked by his side with the guard rushing out.

"Please, Charles..." Luis begged. "I just wanna go back to the palace okay? I don't wanna talk about what had happened back there."

Charles was definitely worried after seeing Luis in that bad mood. "Please, tell me what had happened. I am your friend and I think I deserve to know exactly what had..."

Without even saying a thing, Luis rushed out of the hotel to the many faces that seemed to admire him. He didn't even bother about them. He just went out of the hotel into the already opened car. When Charles entered the car...the driver drove off.

Charles remained quiet for some time as he wanted to give his best friend some time to cool down. But the man by his side was nowhere near being calm. He was just gonna ask him a question like that.

"What happened back there?"

"I don't wanna talk about it." Luis said harshly.

"What happened?" Charles demanded with a slightly raised voice. "I want you..."

"He happened." Luis snapped at his best friend. "I can't do what you took me to do back there. One moment I was enjoying and another he was there. That didn't help a thing or..."

"I am sorry..." Charles said softly. "It's my fault, really. I shouldn't have taken you there. I didn't know that..."

"Forget it." He bellowed, moving his eyes to the window. "It happened and there is nothing we can do about that. That warlock is really trying to ruin my life, I swear I will..." He trailed off and felt a tear drop to his cheek. He tried to hide it but Charles saw it and rubbed it.

Charles gripped his head. "You must get him..."

"I don't have him in my mind." Luis said. "I don't wanna remember someone that I don't even care about." He said harshly. But he knew very well that Aidan was an important part of his life. But never would he allow him to make him weak. "I am taking hold of my life now and I will not allow his memories to make me weak." Luis felt a little under control when he spoke in anger. "I will never allow that to happen."

"Yes!" Charles smiled. "That is the man that I know as my brother okay?" He gripped Luis and pulled him into a great big hug. "You shouldn't allow that boy to control you. You should fight."

Luis felt Charles rubbing on his back, soothing him softly. His best friend's hands felt so good on his back that at a moment he felt like he was gonna doze off. Aidan had been affecting him terribly and he had no idea what to do anymore. He usually hid it from his family and masked it with laughs and smiles. If only there was a way for him to erase Aidan from his mind. Then he would be the happiest man in the world to live without those painful memories.

Charles held his friend all the way to the palace. Reaching the palace, Luis kissed Charles goodbye and apologized for his behavior. Charles completely understood him and with one final kiss on the cheeks, Charles left after Luis promised him another outing but just the two of them, just to forget about everything that had happened.

After Charles left, Luis went straight to his room after greeting his family. He went straight to his room as he had a really bad headache that made his head pulse. Aidan had really affected him really badly that day. But he wasn't gonna allow that anymore. Lying down on the bed as he tried to catch his sleep, Luis knew that his only goal was to forget about everything that had happened in his life. He was gonna do it.

"I will forget you at all costs." Luis vowed. "I will do everything to erase you from my memories." He breathed. "I promise."

***

Aidan was moving his head from side to side to side, clenching on the beddings. He was breathing harshly and panting in the process. He wanted to get up but he couldn't do it. He was having a dream about his past.

"Granny..." He breathed as his head movements intensified. "...Ethan..."

He was dreaming about his family and how they were doing. He had his hands on the sheets, clenching hard on them. He was panting and his heart was racing.

"Granny..."

Aidan suddenly opened his eyes and had a quick look around his room. He had been sleeping and the dreams had just followed. Taking a deep sigh he rose from the bed and sat up, slowly touching his head. He had just been dreaming, again about Ethan and granny.

Aidan's dreams had just started a few days back. He could still remember how he had gone to sleep and then had a dream about his granny and his brother crying for him. At first he had just ignored it as a dream but it had continued haunting him. Now he was in thought, thinking about his granny and his brother. How were they doing, he thought as he took a deep sigh?

"God..." He breathed, slowly rubbing his eyes as he got up from the bed.

Aidan just breathed in and then got all those thoughts out of his head. He quickly left the room and rushed down the stairs. He was walking really slowly, looking all around his home. This time he just used the stairs and walked really slowly. It took really long but he came down the stairs and he was happy he did.

Coming down the stairs, Aidan started moving towards the kitchen to get some water. He was putting on a really bright white trouser with diamond sparkles everywhere. He had a white shirt with diamonds all over and diamond sandals that made his feet really bright and beautiful. His hair was in a beautiful curled ponytail with diamonds.

Ever since he built that castle with diamonds there was nothing that he wore without diamonds. They had become a part of him and he loved it like that. He loved that his gift had helped him build his own place. In fact, ever since he came to the castle...he has used his magic on one thing or another. It really helped him a lot.

Aidan passed through the living room with a grand entrance and he found himself heading to the kitchen. Entering the kitchen he went straight to the fridge to get some water just to make himself calm.

"Good morning..." He heard a happy voice.

Hearing the lovely voice, Aidan made a quick turn just in time to meet with the brightest smile ever. It was Justin, Dr. Justin, the guy he had been staying with for over three weeks. Dr. Justin Myers was a great guy to be around. He was lively...he was cheerful...he was a joker and he made Aidan forget about his troubles whenever he was with him. At first he didn't like the guy but his instinct told him the guy was good. Even the energy that surrounded him was really good. That was what he really loved about him. At first he didn't want to allow the guy to stay but he couldn't help but let him do so. After all, Aidan could feel that the guy was there for a purpose. He just didn't know what. They had been staying together and Aidan usually smiled softly at times when he was with him. He was such a great guy.

In the weeks that he had been with the guy, Aidan has come to know a lot of things about him. First he was from a far away kingdom and he had been banished because he had been accused of trying to take advantage of the minister's child during examinations. His grandfather had surely told him a lot about his life and he was a great believer in the almighty. He knew a lot about religion and he really loved to cook. Aidan had thought of throwing him out but having him around was really great for him. It was all just beautiful.

Justin had a really difficult time in his land and he suffered a whole lot. That had made Aidan feel really sorry for him. He was really a great guy. Though Aidan had not said much or rather talk about his past, he had told Justin that he came from a land where he didn't want to go again. He had told him that someone betrayed him. He didn't want to talk a lot about his past.

"Good morning..." He said in a serious tone.

"How did you sleep?" Justin picked up a cup of tea and moved closer to Aidan. "Care for some tea?"

"Err..."

"It will help a lot I assure you." Justin smiled brightly, offering it to him.

"No..." Aidan quickly opened the fridge and then picked up a bottle of water. "I just need water that's all. Don't worry about me."

"Sure." Justin chuckled softly. "But you will at least have breakfast right? I will be making it in a few minutes."

Aidan sighed as he started walking away while opening the bottle. "I will do that." He said, clearing his throat.

Before Justin had another chance to say any other thing, Aidan left. He opened the bottle and put it on his lips. By the time it left his lips it was definitely empty. The water made him feel relieved and a little happy and cool. He went straight to the living room and passed, heading for the huge glass window.

As he was heading to the window, he just swung his finger in the air and the curtains moved to the other side. He reached the window and just stood still, enjoying the wonderful view which he was seeing outside. He took a really deep breath and just stared at the beautiful compound which he had made for himself.

The whole compound was really lovely. It was sparkling brightly especially with the sun so high in the sky. There were a lot of beautiful flowers and trees too. The pool seemed eye catching and beautiful. He had never been able to swim in it. He just put his legs there and just tried to be himself. He had been living happily since he made that castle for himself and he didn't like anything to change. He just wanted everything to turn out beautiful.

Aidan took a deep breath and then just got lost in the beauty of the nature outside. It was beautiful to his eyes and it made his mood brighter. A short smile appeared on his face and he just took a deep breath and got lost in it.

Aidan was so lost in the beauty and elegancy of his home that he didn't even realize that time was passing. He might have stood there for a number of minutes, even hours. The next thing that he heard was footsteps behind him and then a voice clearing. Aidan snapped out of his mood and then slowly turned to see Justin smiling at him brightly.

"Yes!" He said softly, too confidently. "What is it?"

"Breakfast..." Justin smiled. "It is now served. Please, come and have your breakfast."

Aidan just stood and stared at the cute guy. He took a deep sigh and then said, "Okay."

Justin chuckled and then went back to the dining room. In a few minutes Aidan went to have his breakfast and boy was it scrumptious. The tastiness of the food made his heart warm and filled with joy. Once he bit in that food and tasted it...his mind went back to the past. He remembered granny and his brother. He remembered how granny had always cooked scrumptious food for him and then made him eat it as well. He got really happy and emotional at the same time.

As he ate that food, Aidan ate it slowly. There was a time when he got lost and just thought about granny. He knew he shouldn't have been thinking about that but he couldn't help it. It just came right through his brain.

"Ahem!"

Justin's throat clearing brought him back to reality, again. "Are you alright...Aidan..." He asked. "You seem really lost. Are you sure..."

"Yes!" Aidan said as he dropped his spoon. "I am fine." He took another moment, balancing his head on his palms. He then raised his head and then asked a question that Justin couldn't have ever imagined. It was all so surprising to him.

"Do you mind taking a walk with me?"

"Sure." Justin smiled. Since the time he had been living in the beautiful and elegant castle with a boy blessed with magical hands, he had never been offered something like that. It was all so new to him and he loved it. He couldn't deny it. "I don't mind at all."

Aidan smiled softly and then got up. Justin followed him behind. They both got outside the castle and then found themselves outside the castle, walking near the beach. The mood was really lovely for Aidan and he loved it like crazy.

"I have always fancied living near the sea." He said softly. "It is so beautiful, so lovely and so..." He paused and just laughed loudly. "Can you feel the breeze?"

"Yeah..." Justin breathed in, staring at the sparkling boy. "I have lived half of my life near the sea." He laughed, remembering his childhood. "It really feels good to just sit on the beach and watch the sun set."

"Hmm..." Aidan moaned softly, breathing in the sweet breeze. "You are absolutely right."

Justin chuckled and then just walked together with Aidan. He had his eyes on Aidan the whole time. He had never had a long conversation with him and definitely not a walk with him so that was kinda a surprise to him but he loved it.

"You surely know how to cook," He commented. "Your food is lovely and it reminds me of my grandma." He said, taking a deep sigh. Talking to Justin about that felt so right. "I can still remember how she used to cook and fed me when I was just a little child." He chuckled nervously.

"Is she dead or..."

"No!" He sighed. "She's very much alive but she is in the land where I don't wanna go back." He sighed as he fought those memories from coming. "I also have a brother whom I love so much. But...I think they are happier with me not being around. I also think they are safer without me. I am sure that..." He exhaled loudly. "They are probably..." He paused and just stared at the sea ahead.

"I never knew." Justin quickly said. "I never knew you had a family."

"Yeah..." Aidan gave a gloomy sigh, taking a quick glance at Justin. He smiled faintly and then moved his face forward. "This gift..."

"Your powers." Justin corrected.
"Yeah, those..." Aidan said in a serious tone. "The priest told me I was born with them, a gift from the almighty. Everyone thought I was a warlock but..."

"Can I make a confession?" Justin asked. He chuckled when Aidan nodded and then smiled brightly, flipping his beautiful hair.

"Well..." He started. "The truth is that...my grandfather told me that...I would find a place just like this where a powerful boy would live. I used to spend a lot of my time with grandpa that I knew everything about his magic. He used to perform a lot of magic tricks with his trident." He chuckled softly. "I had learnt a lot about magic that I used to pretend I had magic and ran around, pretending as if I truly had magic and then..." He trailed off when his eyes moved to the sand and then found something really beautiful. He couldn't help but admire it.

"It's beautiful..." Justin gasped as his eyes gaped at the beauty on the sand.

"What?" Aidan asked as he moved his eyes to the surprised looking Justin. "Why did you..."

"Look..." Justin pointed to the sand.

Aidan followed Justin's hand and then reached what Justin was gaping on. It was a necklace and it was glowing. It was the same golden necklace Luis had given him on the night of the introduction. It was half buried in the sand but he could recognize that necklace anywhere.

Seeing the necklace, Aidan's eyes widened greatly. A powerful emotion swept him off his feet and he began panting, eyeing the necklace. His heart began racing...his body vibrated and a whole lot of anger took control of his body. He tried to move his eyes away but it was like he was frozen where he stood. He couldn't move an inch.

Aidan's mood suddenly changed to anger. How did that necklace find its way back to him, he thought as he clenched on his fists, panting as if thunder was just on its way? He felt really powerful and he began trembling. Whatever was associated with that necklace came back slipping to him. It was like he was reliving everything that had happened to him. He hated it a lot.

"Oh my God," Justin rushed to it and knelt down to pick it up. His hand was almost reaching it before Aidan gave a loud scream that made him tremble for a second.

"Get away from that necklace." He screamed out in anger.

Hearing the anger in Aidan's voice, Justin made a quick turn and then stared into his eyes. He was not looking like himself. He was looking really angry, making Justin wonder why he was acting like that. He couldn't understand a thing of what was going on with him.

"Aidan, are you..."

"Get away from it." He roared. Suddenly a strong wind blew but just for a second. That wind was able to send Justin to the ground. He wondered why Aidan had reacted that way. He couldn't understand a thing of what was going on.

"Aidan, I..."

"Stay away..." He yelled, seething.

Aidan took one final look at the necklace and then raised it from the ground with the concentration of his mind. It rose high up in the air, glowing and still reminding him of the things that had happened. Luis' words came back to haunt him.

"Vows are meant to be broken."

He had never been as mad as he was at that very time. He never wanted to see that necklace ever again. "Never again..." He wasn't gonna allow that necklace to make him weak and break him. He had been fine in a month and a week so that necklace had to go.

With a deep and harsh breath, Aidan sent the necklace flying so high that he didn't even care where it would fall. He just sent it flying into the sea and didn't care about anything else. Throwing the necklace he made a quick turn and then started hurrying to his castle.

"Wait..." Justin rose from the ground. He followed Aidan. "Please, wait..." He still couldn't understand what had just happened. "Why did you do that?" He hollered. "Was that necklace yours or something like that?"

"Please, I don't wanna talk about it." He said harshly. "Just drop that topic. I just wanna go back to my castle right now."

"But if it is..."

"Justin, please..." Aidan snarled. "Just leave me alone and..." He trailed off and just stopped walking when he started feeling strange. He started getting dizzy and then just tried his best not to lose himself. He moved his hand to his head, slowly massaging on it. But nothing was working. The dizziness just kept on getting worse. His vision blurred for a second and suddenly things started spinning right in front of him. "God..." He tried to breath. He felt like his energy suddenly left him and he tried to fell to the ground but thanks to Justin who immediately gripped him.

"Oh my God..." Justin gasped, holding Aidan tighter.

"I...I..." Aidan had never felt anything like that before. It was like something was just moving inside of him, drawing energy from him. He couldn't explain how he was feeling at that time. Things seemed to be getting worse as his dizziness got out of hand.

"Please, don't try to speak." Justin was about to panic. Holding Aidan, he could feel that his heart was racing. "I think I might need to..."

"No..." Aidan tried to get away from Justin's arms but he tried to fell again. "...I am fine...I just need to rest that's all. Okay."

"No..." Justin held him tighter, securing him in his strong arms. "You are not okay. I need to know what's wrong with you. You definitely have no strength in you. Let's go back so that I can..."

"Leave me..." Aidan trailed off when he felt nauseous all of a sudden. He felt like something was about to come out of his mouth. He moved his hand weakly and then covered his mouth while he tried his best not to vomit. But it wasn't possible. In just a few seconds he let go and finally threw up all over Justin's hand. He tried to move Justin's hand from his way and knelt down on the sand, coughing weakly. Then all of a sudden...he felt like something moved in his tummy, giving a really sharp pain. It was just for a second and went away. He was definitely sick.

"Oh my God, Aidan..." Justin knelt down on the ground and gripped his arm. He didn't mind that the boy had thrown up all over his hand. All he wanted to do was just make sure that he was alright. "You are not fine okay? Let me..."

"Leave me..." Aidan said weakly. He tried to move Justin's hand but he was too weak to even move an inch of his body. "I just wanna..."

"No..." Justin tightened his grip on Aidan and just held him tighter. He was really worried about him. Aidan on the other hand felt as if all his strength had just left him. He dropped his head weakly and then laid it on Justin's soft chest, trying to breathe through his mouth. As time went on...he started feeling his body temperature rising. He could very well feel it. In just a matter of a few seconds...his skin was already forming with sweat.

"What's going on?" Justin said as he used his hand to check Aidan's temperature. "You are burning up." He wiped his sweat and then secured him in his arms, sitting on the sand. All that he wanted to do was to just make Aidan feel better.

Aidan couldn't understand a freaking thing of what was going on. He couldn't understand how he could have become that weak in just a matter of seconds. He had never been as sick as he was at that time. He even thought at times that he was not gonna get well. Everything was just happening really fast and he couldn't quite explain the feeling.

Justin held Aidan tighter than before. Aidan on the other hand just stayed like that, secured in Justin's strong arms while he tried to catch his breath. After a number of minutes which felt like hours, his vision started returning to normal. Some of his strength came back and he felt like he was able to breathe once more. Feeling some energy return to him, Aidan moved his head and then looked at Justin.

"Leave me..." He said in a weak voice.

Justin let go of Aidan when he heard his voice. He knew he had to let go as he couldn't quite disobey someone like Aidan. He just had to do it. He just sat and watched as Aidan struggled to get up severally. Aidan had not yet recovered. Every movement that he made just made him weaker. He knew he couldn't move.

"Let me help you." Justin said as he held Aidan's arm carefully. "I will take you back to the castle."

Aidan knew he couldn't argue with that. He had to let Justin held him. He nodded and then Justin wrapped his arms around him. Aidan wrapped his arm around his waist and then he was being led back to the castle. Justin helped Aidan back to the castle and after what felt like hours they finally arrived back at the castle. Aidan was feeling a little better and he thanked his lucky stars Justin had been there with him otherwise...

"Take me to the couch." He commanded in a weak and small voice. "I want to rest on the couch. I don't think I can handle going to my room."

Justin just nodded and then led him to the couch. Reaching the couch, Justin led him carefully on it and made sure that he was peaceful. Aidan felt a little better after lying back on the couch. He felt relieved and as if some form of energy had returned to him. But he knew that he had lost a lot more energy that he had gained.

Aidan's eyes felt really heavy to him. He had just slept on the couch and he was already sleepy. He just closed his eyes and then wrapped his arms weakly around himself. In just a few seconds...he was already gone. He had been so weak that he couldn't handle staying awake. He just drifted into sleep.

***

When Aidan woke up in the late afternoon, there was a huge blanket that was covered on his body. He felt really warm and cozy. He loved the warm sensation and the way his body felt at that time. He was no longer weak...he was no longer dizzy...he could see as bright as ever...there was nothing wrong with him. He could feel that his body temperature was still a little high but other than that...he was absolutely perfect.

"God..." He moaned as he slowly rose up from the couch, yawning and stretching his arms. He slipped the cover off of himself and just held it. Then his mind went back to what had happened to him a few hours ago. He couldn't understand anything. He was somehow really confused.

"Why did I feel like that?" he wondered as he gave another yawn. He felt really hungry. He had never been as hungry as he was at that very time. It was like something had eaten up every food that he had eaten in the morning.

Aidan just sat down and got in his lost, thinking about a few hours earlier.

Aidan's thoughts ended when he heard footsteps coming towards him and a beautiful chuckle.

"Hey..." Justin said, happy that Aidan had woken up, finally. "You have finally woken up. How are you feeling?" He came near and sat on a nearby couch.

"I think I feel great. Thanks."

"That's good." Justin gestured, giving Aidan a really bright smile. "That shows that you are really..."

"You didn't do any tests on me right?"

"No..." Justin chuckled, throwing his hand. "I respected your decision. I didn't want to go against your will okay?"

"Thanks." Aidan said as he rubbed his eyes. "How long have I been..."

"Since morning..." Justin said. "It will be 6.pm real soon."

"Ah..." Aidan said as he hit his head softly. "I don't know what had happened to me back there. It was like something had suddenly attacked me. I couldn't control my body. I was really weak and..." He paused and remembered what he had done. "I am really sorry for throwing up..."

"It's nothing..." Justin chirped, beaming at Aidan. "I didn't mind at all. I am a doctor and I have handled worse issues than that. You gave me quite a scare back there." He sighed. "I thought that..."

"I don't know what had happened." Aidan couldn't remember what had happened to him. He remembered throwing the stupid necklace that Luis had given to him and then turned. After that, it was like he had been possessed by something that had drained his energy. "It was like..."

"A check up is best in this..."

"I am fine." He confidently stood up and walked slowly before turning to face Justin. "There is nothing wrong with me." He smiled. "Thank you so much for being there. I don't know what I would have done if not for you. I really, really appreciate it a lot. Thank you very much."

"Help will always be there when you need it. I am here to help you in any way I can. But if you still need any checkup then..."

"I don't need any checkup. I don't know what had happened but I will never feel that way again. I know I won't." He was confident what had happened won't ever happen to him ever again.

"Alright," Justin got up and got closer to Aidan. He used his hand and then put it on his forehead.

"What are you doing?" Aidan took a quick step back. "I thought I told you I am absolutely fine. Why are you checking?"

"Your temperature is a bit high." Justin simply said. "Don't you think..."

"Don't worry," He said confidently, smiling faintly just to give the guy some relief. "I am sure that it will cool down. I had a really high temperature when..." He raised his eyebrow and shrugged. "...whatever had happened to me back there happened. But it will..."

"Okay." Justin said. "Since you don't want a checkup why don't you sit down so that I can make you some soup to make you warmer and feel better than you do right now."

"Fine..." He said, heading for the couch. "But I hope you have some food with you. I am really hungry." He sat on the couch and crossed his legs. "I don't know why I feel this hungry but I just wanna eat something right now."

"Sure." Doctor Justin was more than happy. Aidan and he had never connected more than they did that day. It just felt really happy and...normal. That was the first time they had talked like real friends. Their talks were really just a few words but right then...everything seemed really beautiful.

"But that will be after the soup." Justin added.

Justin smiled when Aidan nodded and then went back to the kitchen. Aidan on the other hand laid his head back on the couch and took several deep breaths to make him calm and just concentrate on nothing else rather than the hunger that seemed to be increasing each passing second. His stomach was rumbling. He needed food as quickly as possible. He had gone hungry before but the hunger that he felt was slowly killing him.

After waiting for a few minutes, Justin came back with a bowl of soup. Aidan grabbed it and then dived in. He felt really better after finishing that soup. After that, Justin brought him his food and he just dived in and enjoyed the beautiful food that seemed to find its way to his heart, making him remember granny. He just ate and ate some more until the whole plate was definitely finished. He had never eaten as much as he did at that time. He was stuffed but he loved it.

"Wow!" Justin chuckled nervously. "You sure did eat a lot today."

"Yeah..." Aidan was not so sure. He still couldn't understand that he had just finished a big plate of food. It was just amazing and somehow...he could feel himself needing more. "I did, didn't I?"

"Yeah...do you need some..."

"No..." He said as he yawned softly. "I think I might need to take a little rest." He smiled softly. "I feel a bit tired right now."

"Yeah..." Justin said. "You should rest a bit. I will be in the kitchen if you need me." He got up and left the living room.

Seeing that Justin had left, Aidan lay back on the couch and covered himself up. Then he went back to the necklace theory. That necklace had been able to make him mad and he didn't want to dwell on it. He was having a good life alone and he loved how everything was going. He didn't want to dwell in the past. He had done whatever it was just to forget about Luis and it had finally worked. The last thing he wanted was to go back. So he was just gonna forget about everything. At least he had a great person to stay with and that person was slowly turning into his friend. He loved it a lot.

Aidan just forgot about everything and every pain and just concentrated on the life that he was living currently. He was living a fulfilled life. He was using his powers according to his will and he had known just what he could do with them. That was really a lot and he loved it a whole lot. He was just gonna forget about everything.

Aidan rested the rest of the remaining hours of the afternoon. In the evening dinner was served and boy did he eat. He ate as if it hadn't been just a few hours when he had a plate full of food. He didn't care what Justin thought of him. All he cared about was just filling himself up with the best of food. It was really great for him. That day was different from other days even though it had kinda started bad. But it was good and he felt really good.

After that great dinner, Aidan thanked Justin who was surprised at how much he had eaten. Aidan was still tired and he couldn't understand why he was still tired after resting the whole day. It was just too hard to understand. Aidan didn't waste any more time. He just said goodnight to Justin and went upstairs to his room.

Reaching his room, he just magically changed to a beautiful red but shiny pajama and slipped under the covers. He just lay his head on the pillow and without getting a chance to even take three breaths, he was already asleep.

"Goodnight sweet prince..."

***

Luis came rushing down the stairs with his tablet in his hands. He was busy chatting with his best friend about the fun that they had the previous day in town and at the beach. He had a big smile on his face that he had missed for such a long time. He couldn't just remember the last time he had smiled just like that. It felt really beautiful to just forget about everything for once and just have fun. He was really happy and there was no way to mask it.

A week and a few days have passed since that incident at the hotel. Things didn't quite go well with him for a day or two but he decided to forget about it. He had grabbed any opportunity to go out with his best friend and just have fun out. He couldn't quite understand his body anymore. He had been a really active sex addict but now...he was back to being normal. He didn't even think about sex anymore. He just wanted to have fun.

He had gone with Hanna shopping and they had a really good time together. Things have been going quite well for him and he loved how everything was going in his life. In just a few days or a week his room would be completely renovated and he would go back to it. But it was gonna be really different but he wouldn't have loved anything more than that. His plan to forget about Aidan seemed to be working and he loved it like that. It was...beautiful.

As he came down the stairs, Luis made his way into the living room where his family was seated, busy chatting. He just reached there and without speaking to his family members. He was really busy with Charles on the social media and he didn't want to lose that smile on his face for anything in the world. At least he was happy.

"Hey..." The king called softly, gesturing him. "You seem really happy today. What's up?"

"Yeah..." Hanna said as she went near his couch. "He really seems happy today. It's almost not like him and..."

"What?" Luis rolled his eyes, getting his head up to stare into his lovely sister's face. "Am I not allowed to be happy for any..."

"No!" Hanna said softly, smiling brightly at him. "In fact, I am really happy to see you in that mood. Do you know how long I have been waiting to see you smile just like that? It feels so good to finally see a genuine smile on your face and not those fake smiles that you usually give us." She laughed when he frowned. "Do you think I didn't notice?"

Hanna laughed at her brother. She was more than happy to see him in that mood. Sure! He had been smiling but she knew his smiles very well and could differentiate between his fake smiles and his real smiles. It was just beautiful to see his real smile.
"Hey..." The queen gestured. "Stop teasing my son okay? My baby is just happy. But I am also wondering what has made him smile like that."

"Charles..." Luis cleared his throat. "I am just chatting with Charles. We are just having fun on social media. He is actually planning on us going out this weekend."

"I think that idea is wonderful." Hanna beamed. "You need to be going out even more. You need to have fun like you used to. I really think that..."

"I have heard, queen of fun..." Luis joked for the first time since that incident.

Hearing Luis' words, Hanna laughed softly and then hit him softly on his chest. Luis continued chatting on the social media with his best friend. He loved how his mood had changed suddenly. He loved the way his worries were drifting away from him. He loved how his life was slowly getting back on its track. He loved everything. Soon he was gonna have no memories of Aidan in his life. He was just gonna forget and then find someone else. No memory will remain. Everything was just gonna be great in his life.

Luis really had a great time that day. There was no worry that took over his mind. He chatted with his best friend. He had a great time with his family, chatting and joking with them. They had great lunch together and then chatted some more.

The whole family spent the whole afternoon outside the palace, just sitting on pool chairs and enjoying their lives. Hanna and Luis bathed in the pool while the king, the queen and granny just watched. They walked in the garden and just did everything to get back fun in the family. It was a great and fun family day. Everything went the way he wanted it to be in the palace. He had such great fun and he didn't want it to end.

But as they say when fun is involved, time sure flies. That was what had happened. They had a great dinner and went to sleep really late after having a great chat. Luis went to sleep with a great smile. He loved how everything had suddenly turned in his life.

As he slipped under the covers, he remembered what exactly was happening to him. He was forgetting about Aidan. All the pain that he had in him was slowly being washed away from his body.

"I am taking back my life. I am fixing my pieces together. Now all I have to do is just have fun and forget." He said happily. "I will enjoy it to the fullest. Goodbye...old news."

Luis took a great breath and then slipped the covers over himself. Without even taking any time he was gone. He was really tired that he just laid his head and was already in dream land. Things were getting good for him. There was no Aidan to bother him.

***

Aidan was sweating terribly, clenching on the beddings...again. He was slowly sweating and he was panting. His face had a frown and his pants were getting out of control. He moved his body from side to side, trying to get himself up.

"Aidan..." He heard granny's voice. She sounded really sad and her voice was not like hers. "...I love you, my grandson. I really...really love you so much.

Aidan felt his heart racing with the dream that he was having. This time it was pretty intense for him. It felt as if he could hear those voices in his room. His heart raced even more while his panting intensified and got out of control.

"Come back to us..." He heard Ethan's voice ring through his ear.

Hearing that voice, Aidan panted and then got up from his bed, panting. "Ethan..." He screamed, filling the whole room with his voice.

Aidan couldn't understand why he was having those dreams. Those dreams seemed to be haunting him. Taking a quick glance of his room, Aidan took a deep sigh and buried his head on his palm, trying to get his head straight.

The dream he had just had seemed pretty intense. It felt so real and he didn't know why he felt like that. Granny and Ethan were searching for him and they seemed pretty sad as they searched for him. That dream had really made him sweat and pant. He couldn't understand the reason why he was having those dreams each and every night.

"Could granny and Ethan be searching for me?" He thought as he massaged on his head to try and calm his nerves. "Could they really be sad that I have already gone?"

But how could they do that, he thought as he removed his hand from his head? He took another quick glance and just sat on the bed, taking the glass of water that was beside his bed. He took a quick sip and breathed in softly.

Taking the glass back on the small table, Aidan thought about his granny and Ethan again. Why was he having different dreams about granny and Ethan? It was like he could feel the way they were feeling. If only there was a way for him to see Ethan and granny, he sighed. But he wouldn't dare go back to the kingdom that treated him like trash. But he didn't even know the way back there and even if he did...he wouldn't have dared gone back there.

Aidan took a gloomy sigh. "I wish I could see how granny and Ethan are doing. I wish I could just take a quick glance at them."

As he finished saying those words, he sighed and then tried to get up. Moving his hands forward, he stopped. Something was definitely happening to him. Right in his mind...he could see granny and Ethan and they were in a room. They seemed really sad and they were crying, crying probably for him.

"Oh my God..." He quickly jumped from the bed. "Where are you granny?" He breathed.

Aidan's heart was racing beyond what he had ever expected. He felt really terrible and those images in his mind were still there. He wanted to see granny and Ethan and there they were in his mind. He had finally found out what he could do. But they seemed really sad and that room.

Aidan suddenly got curious. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, concentrating on what he was seeing. Then suddenly, about two guards entered the room and Ethan quickly rose up. Aidan realized where they were at that time.

"The palace..." He gasped, opening his eyes suddenly. All the images in his mind went away at that very moment. He couldn't see a thing.

With the things that he had seen and witnessed, Aidan's heart began pounding in his chest. He felt really weak and couldn't understand any of what was happening. His body felt weak and for the first time ever since he began living in the castle...he somehow got scared. What he had seen could only mean one thing.

"They are being held in the palace." He gasped as he sat back on the bed. "They are being held prisoners and it's all because of me. They are paying for what I didn't do. How could...no..."

Aidan was suddenly overtaken by so much anger. He threw his hand forward and sent the vessel which was by his side flying. It broke into pieces but he wasn't even bothered. He knew he had to control himself as he could feel something building deep inside of him. What was he going to do now that he had seen the state his family was, he thought?

Aidan took a really deep breath and buried his head between his palms, thinking exactly what he was gonna do. He had never been as confused as he was at that time. How could...he didn't want to even think about his name. But how could he have done that to his family, he thought?

Aidan just got lost, thinking long and hard about what exactly he had seen. That was probably some form of power which was his gift too. What he had seen couldn't have possibly been wrong. He could remember really well that he had left his granny and his brother in the palace. He could remember the state they were in.

Surely, the people in the palace couldn't have kept them prisoner, could they? That was just impossible but he had seen it with his own eyes. He was really worried. What was the royal family doing to his poor family? Were they torturing them? Were they beating them? Were they on trial or what?

OMG, Aidan had never felt like that before. He could feel his anger and his fear building in his heart. With everything that was absolutely happening, he knew he had to do something. He couldn't just watch his granny and his brother suffering. They were in the palace and that was a confirmation. He knew it very well that it was a confirmation. He had probably put them in the state that they were in.

"I have to save them..."

The very thought of going back to Angria, especially stepping foot in the palace and seeing those faces once again was really making him feel angry and hurt once again. But he wasn't gonna allow that to happen to him. He was gonna defeat his fears. He needed his family back. He needed them a lot at that time. The only way he knew he had to do that was to go back to...Angria and take his family back.

"I have to go back." Aidan sighed. "I have to take my family back. I have to save them. I don't care about the things that will happen while I am there but I will not allow them to torture my family, never." He took a nervous breath. "But how do I go back when..." He trailed off when he remembered that he didn't come by foot to that land. Another gift he had come to know was teleportation. He knew he had to do it.

With those thoughts in his head, Aidan quickly got up from the bed and took a good look at himself. He took a deep breath and swung his little finger in the air, transforming his wardrobe to something really elegant. He was glowing and he loved doing that. He knew where he was going so he had to be prepared. He even made a good change this time.

He was ready. Taking a deep breath, he just closed his eyes and concentrated on the place where he wanted to go. He opened his eyes and then after taking a deep breath and thinking about what he was gonna be doing, he disappeared.

***

"Oh my God, you are definitely crazy." Hanna laughed, hitting Luis' shoulder. "I thought you were gonna fall from where you were standing. I swear I was panicking."

"Yeah, mom..." Luis joked. "I knew you would and that was the reason why I decided to do what I did."

All the family members laughed. Luis and his family had just come from a morning picnic. It was long but it was surely fun. They had all gone there except for the king who had an important meeting. They all had a great time at the beach. It was simply wonderful and they loved it. Though it was just a two hour picnic...it was worth everything. Luis had totally forgotten about everything. There was gonna be no Aidan to disturb him again. He was glad he didn't get to see him or find out what had happened to him. All the feelings that he had for him were now buried. They were back and so did the king. His meeting had been short. It was just for signing some important project papers.

"You should have been there father..." Hanna said happily, staring at the handsome king. He was dressed in a deep blue designer's suit that made him a hot dad and king. He was looking superb. "It wasn't long but it sure was wonderful and fun."

"Yeah..." The king chuckled softly. "...Maybe I might decide to come with you on your next one. I have been having important meetings since..." He paused and cleared his throat when he realized just what he had just been about to say. "...since there are many programs." He chuckled nervously. "But there are still lots of times that I can go with you. I know we are going to have so much fun together okay. I promise I will come next time."

"Thanks father." Hanna laughed. She then moved her eyes to her brother who seemed lost in his thoughts, smiling brightly. She snapped her finger and he got out of his thoughts, looking straight at him.

"What?"

"Where are you?"

"I am right here, you crazy girl." He laughed. "Where else would I be?"

"You seem to be lost..."

"Don't get me started with your..."

Before Luis even had a chance to finish his sentence, something happened. There was a sudden gush of wind which just started small but turned into a strong wind that blew all over. Luis wondered what was going on with everything. He couldn't understand what was going on. He stared at his family members and they all just looked ahead.

Suddenly there was a bright light that shone and they had to cover their eyes, wondering what was going on. The wind intensified and just like a flash, it was gone. Everything remained calm and they felt a little better.

Luis slowly started moving his hand away from his eyes. Removing his hand away, Luis' eyes almost popped out of their sockets. There was something wrong with everything that was in the living room. His heart started racing and he moved a little bit.

Right in front of him, a distance away was someone...he actually didn't know if it was a person but someone was there. He had his back turned to all of them but Luis could bet that it was a person. What caught him wasn't that there was someone in their living room...it was the way that person was looking like. That person was glowing and there was a bright light emanating from his clothes, diamond made clothes. He had never seen anything like that before. Why was it in the palace?

He didn't even seem scared at all. He just got lost staring at the elegancy of whoever was in the palace. He couldn't even explain the way his heart was beating. He felt calm and fulfilled as he stared at that person. Gosh! That might have been some expensive clothes. He couldn't even tear his eyes away from that person.

The whole royal family had their eyes fixed on that person. The king couldn't quite understand what was really going on in the living room. He didn't know who that person that was standing in the living room was. He didn't even know what was going on. But whatever it was...it couldn't have been good at all. That was probably some spirit and he couldn't welcome it in his palace. That was definitely out of place.

The king felt really mad as he was overtaken by rage. He quickly stood up and breathed in deeply.

"Who the hell are you and what do you want in my palace?" He yelled, using his king command. "What do you want in my palace?"

The king took a few steps forward. "Show yourself. I command you to show yourself or else...my bodyguards will deal with you."

Aidan heard the king's warnings and his words clearly. He just couldn't bear to turn back and face those people. He wanted to do so and ask for his family but he was really nervous. His heart was pounding deep in his chest. He swore he could hear blood pumping through his ears. He could hear its pressure it was just too much.

But why shouldn't he do it, he wondered? He wasn't gonna allow them to defeat him again. He had closed his heart from them so...they did do anything to him. With those thoughts in his mind he took a deep and nervous breath that seemed to work wonders for him. He felt his nerves calming down and he gathered some confidence.

Taking a really deep breath, Aidan sighed and then made a quick turn with a serious face that showed nothing but business. There was a loud gasp throughout the entire living room as people stared at him. Aidan finally got to see those faces once again. It was like he was reliving those moments once again. As soon as he made the turn his eyes met with Luis', staring at him closely. Every moment came rushing to him.

The intense lovemaking...the sweet kisses...the moans...the pleasure...the cuddles...the fake promise...the broken vows...distrust. It all came rushing back to him. But he wasn't gonna fall or break. He was just gonna be confident. Nothing was gonna make him to be defeated. He was strong and he was gonna stay like that until the very end.

Luis on the other hand was surprised at what he was seeing right in front of him. It was Aidan and he was looking...different. His heart immediately started pounding deep in his chest, threatening to rip out. His breaths became harsh and quite painful. His head pulsed in pain. Blood rushed through his veins.

Seeing Aidan again brought those memories once again. Every moment that he had spent with Aidan came back to him including the bitter and painful news that he had come to find out after his granny was stabbed. Everything that he had tried to bury came back to the surface as his eyes caught with the boy in front of him. He was looking really lovely and his whole body was glowing beautifully.

Aidan was dressed in a beautiful shimmering, diamond filled trouser that was perfectly fitted on him. He had beautiful diamond filled shoes that sparkled on their own. He was putting on a beautiful shimmering diamond filled white shirt that sparkled like crazy. He also had a long shimmering diamond robe that was all over the floor. His hair was tied in a braided ponytail that was filled with diamonds. There was a beautiful diamond crown on his head.

Luis couldn't believe he was feeling like that again. The love that he still had for Aidan surfaced and it hurt him like crazy that he felt like he was about to explode right in front of the boy. Why was he feeling like that? He suddenly felt like holding him and slapping him at the same time. He felt like kissing him and beating him at the same time.

A whole lot of emotions were fighting their way out of his heart. He couldn't understand his emotions anymore. They just made him even more confused and he couldn't understand how he was able to survive with all those emotions taking control of him. Luis moved slightly on the couch as he tried to get away from the boy in front of him. He tried to get away from what he was feeling.

Aidan couldn't believe he had loved the guy that he was seeing and they just broke up like that. He couldn't understand it either but he was not there for that. But he also couldn't move his eyes away from that man either.

"Aidan..." A loud gasp was able to get back Aidan back to his mind. He moved his eyes around and saw the people surprised and panicking at him.

"Guards..." The king couldn't miss that chance. Aidan had finally shown up. That was his chance to get him and deal with him. "Guards..." He hollered. "I want all the guards in this palace right now. All of you must come armed." His voice couldn't have been higher than it did at that very time. He couldn't miss that opportunity.

"Guards..." With a final yell, the guards started rushing into the living room, many of them with weapons. They had finally come. The king felt relieved after seeing the guards. Nothing was gonna let Aidan escape that time. "I want you to seize him..." He gestured, pointing his scepter at the boy that stood in front. "I want you to get him at all costs. Use everything that you can. I want him...dead or alive..."

Aidan felt really mad by the orders from the king but he never moved an inch. He just stared at the king with angry eyes. Tearing his eyes away from the king...he scanned the whole area and saw that the guards were closing in on him. They had him surrounded and they had their weapons ready. How could they do that?

With a final look at them, he just watched as they came even nearer.

"Get him..." The king commanded, pointing at Aidan. "I want him right now. He must not leave this palace this time."

At the king's command, the guards started rushing to Aidan with their weapons ready. They were closing in, just a second away from him. But something happened, something that left all of them in awe. As the guards tried to attack him, they just froze. They couldn't move an inch of their bodies. It was like they were frozen where they stood.

Seeing what had just happened, the entire royal family got up. Luis moved closer to his father and just stared at Aidan who had no single expression on his face. Aidan moved his head robotically and then cleared his throat. Then he snapped his finger.

All of a sudden...all the guards were sent flying away from Aidan, quite a distance before they hit the ground with a thud. All of them were wincing in pain before they even reached the floor. They seemed to be in so much pain.

"You idiots..." The king growled. He was really angry. "What do I pay you idiots for? Get your asses up and get this warlock. I want him behind bars before the end of today. I want him on trial." He yelled.
But nothing was happening. All the guards were still on the floor, wincing in pain. Some of them were even crying from the pain inflicted on them. Seeing that there were no more guards, the king moved his head forward and stared at the boy that hadn't even moved an inch of his body.

"W...what do you want?" The king stammered, scared at the sudden power shown by the boy. "Get out of here and..."

"What?" Aidan said, opening his arms while a frown appeared on his face. "I thought you wanted me here. So now here I am..."

"Go away..." The king commanded. "This kingdom and..."

"I am not after this kingdom." He said harshly, taking a few steps closer to the royal family. "I don't need it because I have my own now. I just came here for my family. There is nothing I want apart from that. Show me where they are and I will get out of here without..." He took a quick glance at the wincing guards. "...problems..."

Luis couldn't believe what he was hearing. He couldn't even move his mouth. He couldn't say a thing. He wanted to tell Aidan to get away from him but he couldn't do it. He just stared at him, wide eyed without any emotion attached to that. The only thing that he wanted to do was just yell and tell him to go away.

"Are you trying to..."

"Think whatever you want." Aidan said angrily. He didn't even mind that he was talking to the king. He absolutely didn't care. "I just want my family. I know you are keeping them here and..."

"Get out..." Luis finally said, pointing to the door. "Get out of here you war..."

"Don't you dare?" Aidan furiously moved his eyes to Luis, filling the whole living room with his voice. "Don't you dare say that word? I am warning you, Prince Luis."

Luis couldn't believe Aidan had just warned him. "Then what..."

"I don't care about what you think anymore." He yelled. "Now show me where my family is and I will leave you in peace. I just want my family that's all okay?"

There was silence as Aidan spoke. The king was clearly scared of what he was seeing. Aidan seemed really scary and he couldn't quite explain what he was feeling inside. He had wanted Aidan but he didn't need to anymore. He seemed really dangerous and quite rude.

"Now will you please show me my family?" Aidan roared. There was a sudden gush of wind. "I know what you are doing to them. I know you are keeping them prisoner here. How could you do that to an old woman? Did you..."

"Aidan..." Hanna gasped. Aidan moved his eyes and stared at Hanna. "Did you really, really...please, tell me the truth? I want..."

"I don't owe anybody any explanation." He snapped. "You people can choose to believe what you really want. I don't care and it doesn't affect me at all. I don't care what you call me."

Aidan was really getting a little hurt just by being in that palace. That was the place where everything had happened. He couldn't stand being there. As he spoke to the royal family...some guards finally managed to get back and where already walking slowly towards him.

Aidan could see them clearly even though he wasn't even looking at them. They kept on getting slowly closer to him.

"Don't even think about it." He warned, suddenly turning his angry eyes at them. "If any of you even do something as to get closer...I will make you regret it deeply." Hearing the threat, the guards quickly moved away from him, trembling in the process.

Aidan then moved his eyes to the royal family, staring at all of them while nodding his head. They were once his family but not anymore. "Now I will only ask once." Aidan said. "Where is my family? I want them here now." He groaned as he pointed his finger to the floor.

"What..." Luis trailed off when he looked closely at Aidan. The necklace that he had given to him was no longer with him. And the ring...it was also not there. What was really going on, he thought? He felt some sharp pain hit him like a flash. He had no idea why he felt bad all of a sudden. He couldn't speak anymore.

"Please, Aidan..." Granny pleaded. "Just leave this place. You've already..."

"As soon as I have my granny and my brother I will definitely leave and I will never step another foot in this kingdom. I am not interested in this kingdom. I am happy where I am and..." He shrugged. "Just let me have my family back."

Aidan stared at all of them. They seemed really scared and none of them were helping him. He nodded, tearing his eyes away. Then he moved his eyes, scanning them throughout the entire living room. He made quick turn and started moving towards the stairs. Reaching the staircase, Aidan took a deep breath and concentrated real hard, trying to feel their presence. It worked. It actually worked. He could feel their presence and he already knew how to find them.

Taking a quick glance behind, Aidan started moving up the stairs, following the energy that he was feeling. He knew he was gonna find them soon. Aidan was so focused on following the energy that he didn't even realize the speed at which he was moving in. He was at super speed and the royal family couldn't believe that they were seeing that.

"Oh my God..." Hanna gasped, looking at all her family members. "What just happened? Did he actually..." She couldn't understand a thing of what had just gone on. One moment he had appeared out of nowhere and now he was showing great power. What was going on?

"No..." The king shouted, stamping on the floor with all his might. "Guards...I need you right here."

At the king's words, the guards came rushing towards him, still in pain. They were walking really weakly that the king couldn't believe that they were actually his own guards. It was all just impossible to believe especially considering the fact that Aidan was only one person.

"I want you to catch him." He commanded, pointing angrily at all of them. "Don't let him get to that room. Catch him at all costs. Do I make myself clear?"

"B-but my lord..." One of the guards stammered. "How are we supposed to catch him and..."

"You are guards..." The king bellowed. He was angrier than he had ever been especially with the memories of what Aidan had done so close to him. "It is your duty to protect this family. You are to obey me. I am commanding you to go and get that warlock. I don't care how powerful he is. I just..."

"Don't you think it is wise to...to just let him take his family?" Granny quavered, sitting back on the couch. The old woman was visibly trembling. "He is just here to take..."

"I have waited for this." The king snapped. "I will not allow him to get away this time. He needs to pay for his crimes. He is guilty of treason and I will not... he must pay for everything." He then made a quick turn to face his guards. "Now do as I say and get that warlock." The guards didn't move. They just trembled and dropped their eyes to the floor. "Didn't you hear me?" The king snapped.

Hearing his father's screams, Luis started moving away from the living room, rushing up the stairs. He was running faster than he had ever run in his life. He completely ignored his father's call. He just wanted to reach that room.

***

Aidan finally reached the floor where his family was kept. He could really feel it. He could feel their presence. Reaching the floor, Aidan didn't need to work much just to find out the room his family was locked up in as he could already guess it from the guards that stood at the door. Seeing the guards...he got really mad. He was seething. He clenched on his fists, moving closer to the door. The guards didn't seem to notice.

"How dare they treat my family like criminals?" He said angrily, increasing his pace. His eyes were on the four stupid guards that guarded the door. He really hated seeing the way things were going. He had begged the king not to involve his family but now look what had happened. Everything was just a big mess and he hated it.

Walking faster to the room, Aidan heard a voice, a deep manly voice and it came from one of the guards that seemed to notice him. "There he is. Get him..."

As soon as the guard shouted that, the rest of them started rushing towards Aidan with the intention of catching him. But once they got near him, ready to get him...they were sent flying to the walls. They screamed like little children as they hit the wall. By the time they were hitting the floor they were already knocked out.

Without even taking a glance at the already knocked out guards, Aidan rushed straight to the room. Reaching there, he took a really deep breath and held the knob tightly. He had stayed in one of the rooms once. But he wasn't gonna dwell on those memories. He was here to take his family.

Aidan breathed and then swung the knob, opening it instantly. He quickly rushed inside the room.

***

Ethan heard the door opening and he got really mad. He was massaging his granny's legs to make her relax and feel a little better. But hearing the door opening was really the last stroll. He hated it. Maids had continued bothering them with all kinds of things, especially the guards. It was just too much for him to take. He had it up to his neck and he didn't need any more.

Slowly taking granny's legs off, he furiously got up and panted. "Why the fuck can't you leave us alone? Is it too much to..." Ethan trailed off when he saw who it was that had entered the room. It was his lovely brother, Aidan.

Seeing Aidan again, Ethan's eyes watered a great deal. His heart started racing, spreading adrenaline to the rest of his body. He was trembling and he had no idea why. He just couldn't put his finger on it. He couldn't understand any of it. His breaths were already harsh. Aidan was in front of him, in the fresh, looking like an angel in sparkly clothes that caught his eyes. Was he dreaming?

Aidan on the other hand felt like crying. His brother, he had finally seen his brother. He felt as if happiness had just multiplied in his life. He couldn't understand his feelings anymore. They were just too powerful and he was really emotional. He felt as if air had just returned in his life. There was nothing more beautiful than what he was saw in front of him. He was just too happy.

"Is this a dream?" Ethan felt a billion tears pour down his face. "Am I dreaming or what?"

Hearing that question, Aidan nodded and then just stared at his brother. "I am already here."

"No..." Ethan took a few steps behind. "This is really..."

"Ethan..." granny said softly. "Who are you..."

"Granny, please tell me I am having a dream." Ethan gasped. "Please, tell me that he is not here."

"Who?" Granny raised her head, staring at her surprised grandson. "What are you talking about?"

"Granny..." Ethan sobbed happily. "Is this really Aidan that is standing right in front of me?"

"What?" Granny gasped, moving her eyes to the direction Ethan was facing. Once she saw Aidan, she quickly got up from the bed. Her heart was already racing and her breaths were harsh. She couldn't believe what she was seeing in front of her. It had been almost two months since she last set her eyes on her grandson. How come he was back?

"Aidan!" Granny gasped as she took a few steps closer.

"Yes!" Aidan said happily. "It is really me, granny."

"Oh my God," Granny rushed to him and gripped his arms, pulling him into a tight hug. She was already sobbing and she held him tighter than before. Aidan held her even tighter as he felt a warm sensation deep inside of him. He really loved how he was feeling at that time. The feeling was out of this world and to die for.

"Aidan..." Ethan rushed to him and then hugged him tighter together with granny. He was in tears and definitely didn't want to let go. He couldn't believe it. It was like a real dream come true. His wishes had been granted.

"Aidan..." Granny gasped, pulling away from him. "What are you doing here?"

"Yeah..." Ethan said as he tried to rub his tears which he found impossible. "What are you doing here? You need to go back, please."

"Yes..." Granny begged, holding his hands tightly. "You need to get out of here before..."

"Relax..." Aidan said, staring happily at the two of them. "They have already seen me and..."

"No..." Granny cried. "Please, go away from here before they come here and take you to the..."

"They can't do anything to me." Aidan said confidently. "They have failed to do anything to me okay? They can never do it because they are too weak." He chuckled bitterly. "I won't let you stay here any second. I am here to take you away from here. Please. Let's leave."

Ethan was shocked. "Where will we go?" He sighed. "There is nowhere we can go. They will find us and..."

"I am taking you back to my place...my own kingdom." He said, looking at the both of them. "I am taking you to a place where you will not be bothered again. We'll live happily together without anyone bothering us. We will be really happy. Everything we need is right there."

Both Ethan and granny were really confused. They couldn't understand a word of what Aidan was saying. "But..."

"Don't worry," He gave a faint smile. "Just trust me to get you out of here."

Ethan sighed. "I trust you. I don't care where we will go as long as you are safe. That's all that matters to me right now. Nothing else matters."

"Me too..." Granny said. "I really missed you a lot."

"We'll talk later." Aidan said. "Right now we need to get out of here."

"How?"

"Just hold my hands tightly." Ethan and granny held Aidan's hand tightly.

Aidan had never disappeared with anyone before. In fact, he had only done it twice himself so he was not even sure how to do it. Taking a deep breath, Aidan closed his eyes and just imagined that they were back at his castle. Then he opened his eyes and just looked around. They were still in the same palace. Maybe something was wrong. Maybe he needed to do something else to make it work.

Aidan was about to close his eyes when all of a sudden...there was a loud swish of wind that just passed like a flash. Then suddenly, he couldn't feel granny and Ethan's hands on his anymore. He took a deep breath and sighed. They had already gone and he knew it. He had finally rescued them. He was really happy. Now they were gonna be together forever without anyone bothering him.

It was now his turn to go. He didn't want to stay in that palace any longer. If he chose to stay longer he knew that he was gonna remember everything that had happened. He knew that he managed to keep himself under control and just forget he was even in the palace. But now he had to go to his home, his own castle.

Aidan took a deep breath, trying to concentrate and...

"Aidan..." He heard a voice, a familiar voice behind him.

Hearing the voice, Aidan made a quick turn. He found Luis on the door way, looking surprised and somehow...mad. He didn't want to look at him. He brought so many memories to him, memories that he had forgotten. He had closed the door together with his feelings for the guy.

"What?" he snarled. "What do you want from..."

"I am not scared of you." Luis snapped, staring at Aidan. "I just came here to warn you..."

"Warn me?" Aidan roared, breathing harshly. "Just who do you think you are, uh? Don't you dare provoke me because you won't like me? I am not the same anymore so..." He breathed harshly. "Stay away from me."

"Yes!" Luis said harshly. "I just came to tell you that if you have cast a spell on me or even this household..."

"What?" Aidan slightly closed his eyes. "Look, Luis or whatever you call yourself, I don't do spells and I have never cast a spell on anybody. But who cares what you still think about me? I don't even care what you do with your lives. I just came here to get my family and I have done so. I have my own life. You are not so important to me."

"Listen..."

"I won't allow this no sense..." Aidan got closer to Luis, so close that he could feel his breath on his face. That breath definitely did nothing to him. "...you might have said what you wanted and I remain silent but don't you dare think that I will remain like that. Do you understand?" He snapped his finger on Luis' face, surprising him greatly.

Feeling Aidan's presence was too much for Luis. He couldn't understand how he could still feel that way about someone like Aidan. He didn't like it at all. In fact, he didn't appreciate it. It was too much but he couldn't control it. Surely, the boy had changed a lot. He could see nothing in his eyes no matter how much he looked.

Luis gulped. "This..."

"I don't have time to stand here and listen to this no sense okay? This palace no longer means anything to me. This kingdom is nothing to me. You..." he chuckled bitterly. "You don't mean anything to me. I don't care about all those things. I am living my life without any obstacles and I am fully enjoying it. I didn't want to come here and definitely not because I miss everything in this kingdom. I came back for my family. Now that I have them...there is nothing that I want here. Nothing else matters. I will go away forever and you will never, ever...see me again."

With a quick nod, Aidan moved away from the guy that made him fume. He knew if he stayed for too long...he didn't even want to know. Aidan turned his back to Luis and just concentrated on his going back to the palace.

"You used to be..."

"I used to be nothing..." Aidan moved his eyes to look at Luis. He was angry and it showed in his voice and his eyes. "I was nothing and will you please..."

"Why did you..."

"Don't ask me stupid questions." Aidan snapped. "Just leave me alone. Let me live in peace as you will. After I leave from here...you will never see me again."

"Yeah..." Luis said harshly. "Don't ever come back here again."

"Yeah..." Aidan made a quick glance behind, staring deep in Luis' eyes. He snarled and then moved his eyes away. Just like a flash...he was gone, leaving Luis standing all alone.

Luis just stood still and stared at the spot where Aidan had been standing a few seconds. After almost two months...Aidan had suddenly appeared to him. After two fucking months of trying to forget about Aidan...it was back again. His words were ringing through his head. He couldn't still understand how he could still feel like that. He wanted to get rid of those feelings but it was like they were stuck in his mind. He couldn't quite control them anymore but...he was gonna do it.

Taking a deep sigh, Luis felt a tear building in his eyes.

"No, Luis..." He breathed in deeply. "Don't do this. You have come a really long way to break down now. You wanted him to go away and now he's gone...forever. The warlock is gone and he isn't coming back. There is no more threat to you. You will eventually get rid of..." he suppressed his tears from coming out. "You will forget about him and all his troubles. You must forget about him."

Aidan had surely changed a lot, Luis thought as he scanned the whole room. He was no longer that sweet boy he had come to know. He was different, a warlock. But why did Luis still have those feelings preying on him? It felt painful.

Luis just stood still, looking all around the room. He knew Aidan had already gone and he wanted that too but why did it hurt like the way it did at that time. He couldn't quite explain it. Everything was just going without him being in control. But he promised he wasn't gonna allow that to bring him down.

"Goodbye..."

***

After almost an hour of staying in that room, just trying to think things through, Luis slowly came down the stairs, walking as if he was being forced. He was just taking slow walks down those stairs. He was just in too much thought. Aidan was gone. He was really gone. But why was Luis like that? He couldn't understand what was going on.

When his family saw him...they stood up quickly and just watched him. He just came in the living room and just stood still without uttering any word to any of his family members. He was just thinking about Aidan and the last moment and what he had just said to him.
But nothing was happening. All the guards were still on the floor, wincing in pain. Some of them were even crying from the pain inflicted on them. Seeing that there were no more guards, the king moved his head forward and stared at the boy that hadn't even moved an inch of his body.

"W...what do you want?" The king stammered, scared at the sudden power shown by the boy. "Get out of here and..."

"What?" Aidan said, opening his arms while a frown appeared on his face. "I thought you wanted me here. So now here I am..."

"Go away..." The king commanded. "This kingdom and..."

"I am not after this kingdom." He said harshly, taking a few steps closer to the royal family. "I don't need it because I have my own now. I just came here for my family. There is nothing I want apart from that. Show me where they are and I will get out of here without..." He took a quick glance at the wincing guards. "...problems..."

Luis couldn't believe what he was hearing. He couldn't even move his mouth. He couldn't say a thing. He wanted to tell Aidan to get away from him but he couldn't do it. He just stared at him, wide eyed without any emotion attached to that. The only thing that he wanted to do was just yell and tell him to go away.

"Are you trying to..."

"Think whatever you want." Aidan said angrily. He didn't even mind that he was talking to the king. He absolutely didn't care. "I just want my family. I know you are keeping them here and..."

"Get out..." Luis finally said, pointing to the door. "Get out of here you war..."

"Don't you dare?" Aidan furiously moved his eyes to Luis, filling the whole living room with his voice. "Don't you dare say that word? I am warning you, Prince Luis."

Luis couldn't believe Aidan had just warned him. "Then what..."

"I don't care about what you think anymore." He yelled. "Now show me where my family is and I will leave you in peace. I just want my family that's all okay?"

There was silence as Aidan spoke. The king was clearly scared of what he was seeing. Aidan seemed really scary and he couldn't quite explain what he was feeling inside. He had wanted Aidan but he didn't need to anymore. He seemed really dangerous and quite rude.

"Now will you please show me my family?" Aidan roared. There was a sudden gush of wind. "I know what you are doing to them. I know you are keeping them prisoner here. How could you do that to an old woman? Did you..."

"Aidan..." Hanna gasped. Aidan moved his eyes and stared at Hanna. "Did you really, really...please, tell me the truth? I want..."

"I don't owe anybody any explanation." He snapped. "You people can choose to believe what you really want. I don't care and it doesn't affect me at all. I don't care what you call me."

Aidan was really getting a little hurt just by being in that palace. That was the place where everything had happened. He couldn't stand being there. As he spoke to the royal family...some guards finally managed to get back and where already walking slowly towards him.

Aidan could see them clearly even though he wasn't even looking at them. They kept on getting slowly closer to him.

"Don't even think about it." He warned, suddenly turning his angry eyes at them. "If any of you even do something as to get closer...I will make you regret it deeply." Hearing the threat, the guards quickly moved away from him, trembling in the process.

Aidan then moved his eyes to the royal family, staring at all of them while nodding his head. They were once his family but not anymore. "Now I will only ask once." Aidan said. "Where is my family? I want them here now." He groaned as he pointed his finger to the floor.

"What..." Luis trailed off when he looked closely at Aidan. The necklace that he had given to him was no longer with him. And the ring...it was also not there. What was really going on, he thought? He felt some sharp pain hit him like a flash. He had no idea why he felt bad all of a sudden. He couldn't speak anymore.

"Please, Aidan..." Granny pleaded. "Just leave this place. You've already..."

"As soon as I have my granny and my brother I will definitely leave and I will never step another foot in this kingdom. I am not interested in this kingdom. I am happy where I am and..." He shrugged. "Just let me have my family back."

Aidan stared at all of them. They seemed really scared and none of them were helping him. He nodded, tearing his eyes away. Then he moved his eyes, scanning them throughout the entire living room. He made quick turn and started moving towards the stairs. Reaching the staircase, Aidan took a deep breath and concentrated real hard, trying to feel their presence. It worked. It actually worked. He could feel their presence and he already knew how to find them.

Taking a quick glance behind, Aidan started moving up the stairs, following the energy that he was feeling. He knew he was gonna find them soon. Aidan was so focused on following the energy that he didn't even realize the speed at which he was moving in. He was at super speed and the royal family couldn't believe that they were seeing that.

"Oh my God..." Hanna gasped, looking at all her family members. "What just happened? Did he actually..." She couldn't understand a thing of what had just gone on. One moment he had appeared out of nowhere and now he was showing great power. What was going on?

"No..." The king shouted, stamping on the floor with all his might. "Guards...I need you right here."

At the king's words, the guards came rushing towards him, still in pain. They were walking really weakly that the king couldn't believe that they were actually his own guards. It was all just impossible to believe especially considering the fact that Aidan was only one person.

"I want you to catch him." He commanded, pointing angrily at all of them. "Don't let him get to that room. Catch him at all costs. Do I make myself clear?"

"B-but my lord..." One of the guards stammered. "How are we supposed to catch him and..."

"You are guards..." The king bellowed. He was angrier than he had ever been especially with the memories of what Aidan had done so close to him. "It is your duty to protect this family. You are to obey me. I am commanding you to go and get that warlock. I don't care how powerful he is. I just..."

"Don't you think it is wise to...to just let him take his family?" Granny quavered, sitting back on the couch. The old woman was visibly trembling. "He is just here to take..."

"I have waited for this." The king snapped. "I will not allow him to get away this time. He needs to pay for his crimes. He is guilty of treason and I will not... he must pay for everything." He then made a quick turn to face his guards. "Now do as I say and get that warlock." The guards didn't move. They just trembled and dropped their eyes to the floor. "Didn't you hear me?" The king snapped.

Hearing his father's screams, Luis started moving away from the living room, rushing up the stairs. He was running faster than he had ever run in his life. He completely ignored his father's call. He just wanted to reach that room.

***

Aidan finally reached the floor where his family was kept. He could really feel it. He could feel their presence. Reaching the floor, Aidan didn't need to work much just to find out the room his family was locked up in as he could already guess it from the guards that stood at the door. Seeing the guards...he got really mad. He was seething. He clenched on his fists, moving closer to the door. The guards didn't seem to notice.

"How dare they treat my family like criminals?" He said angrily, increasing his pace. His eyes were on the four stupid guards that guarded the door. He really hated seeing the way things were going. He had begged the king not to involve his family but now look what had happened. Everything was just a big mess and he hated it.

Walking faster to the room, Aidan heard a voice, a deep manly voice and it came from one of the guards that seemed to notice him. "There he is. Get him..."

As soon as the guard shouted that, the rest of them started rushing towards Aidan with the intention of catching him. But once they got near him, ready to get him...they were sent flying to the walls. They screamed like little children as they hit the wall. By the time they were hitting the floor they were already knocked out.

Without even taking a glance at the already knocked out guards, Aidan rushed straight to the room. Reaching there, he took a really deep breath and held the knob tightly. He had stayed in one of the rooms once. But he wasn't gonna dwell on those memories. He was here to take his family.

Aidan breathed and then swung the knob, opening it instantly. He quickly rushed inside the room.

***

Ethan heard the door opening and he got really mad. He was massaging his granny's legs to make her relax and feel a little better. But hearing the door opening was really the last stroll. He hated it. Maids had continued bothering them with all kinds of things, especially the guards. It was just too much for him to take. He had it up to his neck and he didn't need any more.

Slowly taking granny's legs off, he furiously got up and panted. "Why the fuck can't you leave us alone? Is it too much to..." Ethan trailed off when he saw who it was that had entered the room. It was his lovely brother, Aidan.

Seeing Aidan again, Ethan's eyes watered a great deal. His heart started racing, spreading adrenaline to the rest of his body. He was trembling and he had no idea why. He just couldn't put his finger on it. He couldn't understand any of it. His breaths were already harsh. Aidan was in front of him, in the fresh, looking like an angel in sparkly clothes that caught his eyes. Was he dreaming?

Aidan on the other hand felt like crying. His brother, he had finally seen his brother. He felt as if happiness had just multiplied in his life. He couldn't understand his feelings anymore. They were just too powerful and he was really emotional. He felt as if air had just returned in his life. There was nothing more beautiful than what he was saw in front of him. He was just too happy.

"Is this a dream?" Ethan felt a billion tears pour down his face. "Am I dreaming or what?"

Hearing that question, Aidan nodded and then just stared at his brother. "I am already here."

"No..." Ethan took a few steps behind. "This is really..."

"Ethan..." granny said softly. "Who are you..."

"Granny, please tell me I am having a dream." Ethan gasped. "Please, tell me that he is not here."

"Who?" Granny raised her head, staring at her surprised grandson. "What are you talking about?"

"Granny..." Ethan sobbed happily. "Is this really Aidan that is standing right in front of me?"

"What?" Granny gasped, moving her eyes to the direction Ethan was facing. Once she saw Aidan, she quickly got up from the bed. Her heart was already racing and her breaths were harsh. She couldn't believe what she was seeing in front of her. It had been almost two months since she last set her eyes on her grandson. How come he was back?

"Aidan!" Granny gasped as she took a few steps closer.

"Yes!" Aidan said happily. "It is really me, granny."

"Oh my God," Granny rushed to him and gripped his arms, pulling him into a tight hug. She was already sobbing and she held him tighter than before. Aidan held her even tighter as he felt a warm sensation deep inside of him. He really loved how he was feeling at that time. The feeling was out of this world and to die for.

"Aidan..." Ethan rushed to him and then hugged him tighter together with granny. He was in tears and definitely didn't want to let go. He couldn't believe it. It was like a real dream come true. His wishes had been granted.

"Aidan..." Granny gasped, pulling away from him. "What are you doing here?"

"Yeah..." Ethan said as he tried to rub his tears which he found impossible. "What are you doing here? You need to go back, please."

"Yes..." Granny begged, holding his hands tightly. "You need to get out of here before..."

"Relax..." Aidan said, staring happily at the two of them. "They have already seen me and..."

"No..." Granny cried. "Please, go away from here before they come here and take you to the..."

"They can't do anything to me." Aidan said confidently. "They have failed to do anything to me okay? They can never do it because they are too weak." He chuckled bitterly. "I won't let you stay here any second. I am here to take you away from here. Please. Let's leave."

Ethan was shocked. "Where will we go?" He sighed. "There is nowhere we can go. They will find us and..."

"I am taking you back to my place...my own kingdom." He said, looking at the both of them. "I am taking you to a place where you will not be bothered again. We'll live happily together without anyone bothering us. We will be really happy. Everything we need is right there."

Both Ethan and granny were really confused. They couldn't understand a word of what Aidan was saying. "But..."

"Don't worry," He gave a faint smile. "Just trust me to get you out of here."

Ethan sighed. "I trust you. I don't care where we will go as long as you are safe. That's all that matters to me right now. Nothing else matters."

"Me too..." Granny said. "I really missed you a lot."

"We'll talk later." Aidan said. "Right now we need to get out of here."

"How?"

"Just hold my hands tightly." Ethan and granny held Aidan's hand tightly.

Aidan had never disappeared with anyone before. In fact, he had only done it twice himself so he was not even sure how to do it. Taking a deep breath, Aidan closed his eyes and just imagined that they were back at his castle. Then he opened his eyes and just looked around. They were still in the same palace. Maybe something was wrong. Maybe he needed to do something else to make it work.

Aidan was about to close his eyes when all of a sudden...there was a loud swish of wind that just passed like a flash. Then suddenly, he couldn't feel granny and Ethan's hands on his anymore. He took a deep breath and sighed. They had already gone and he knew it. He had finally rescued them. He was really happy. Now they were gonna be together forever without anyone bothering him.

It was now his turn to go. He didn't want to stay in that palace any longer. If he chose to stay longer he knew that he was gonna remember everything that had happened. He knew that he managed to keep himself under control and just forget he was even in the palace. But now he had to go to his home, his own castle.

Aidan took a deep breath, trying to concentrate and...

"Aidan..." He heard a voice, a familiar voice behind him.

Hearing the voice, Aidan made a quick turn. He found Luis on the door way, looking surprised and somehow...mad. He didn't want to look at him. He brought so many memories to him, memories that he had forgotten. He had closed the door together with his feelings for the guy.

"What?" he snarled. "What do you want from..."

"I am not scared of you." Luis snapped, staring at Aidan. "I just came here to warn you..."

"Warn me?" Aidan roared, breathing harshly. "Just who do you think you are, uh? Don't you dare provoke me because you won't like me? I am not the same anymore so..." He breathed harshly. "Stay away from me."

"Yes!" Luis said harshly. "I just came to tell you that if you have cast a spell on me or even this household..."

"What?" Aidan slightly closed his eyes. "Look, Luis or whatever you call yourself, I don't do spells and I have never cast a spell on anybody. But who cares what you still think about me? I don't even care what you do with your lives. I just came here to get my family and I have done so. I have my own life. You are not so important to me."

"Listen..."

"I won't allow this no sense..." Aidan got closer to Luis, so close that he could feel his breath on his face. That breath definitely did nothing to him. "...you might have said what you wanted and I remain silent but don't you dare think that I will remain like that. Do you understand?" He snapped his finger on Luis' face, surprising him greatly.

Feeling Aidan's presence was too much for Luis. He couldn't understand how he could still feel that way about someone like Aidan. He didn't like it at all. In fact, he didn't appreciate it. It was too much but he couldn't control it. Surely, the boy had changed a lot. He could see nothing in his eyes no matter how much he looked.

Luis gulped. "This..."

"I don't have time to stand here and listen to this no sense okay? This palace no longer means anything to me. This kingdom is nothing to me. You..." he chuckled bitterly. "You don't mean anything to me. I don't care about all those things. I am living my life without any obstacles and I am fully enjoying it. I didn't want to come here and definitely not because I miss everything in this kingdom. I came back for my family. Now that I have them...there is nothing that I want here. Nothing else matters. I will go away forever and you will never, ever...see me again."

With a quick nod, Aidan moved away from the guy that made him fume. He knew if he stayed for too long...he didn't even want to know. Aidan turned his back to Luis and just concentrated on his going back to the palace.

"You used to be..."

"I used to be nothing..." Aidan moved his eyes to look at Luis. He was angry and it showed in his voice and his eyes. "I was nothing and will you please..."

"Why did you..."

"Don't ask me stupid questions." Aidan snapped. "Just leave me alone. Let me live in peace as you will. After I leave from here...you will never see me again."

"Yeah..." Luis said harshly. "Don't ever come back here again."

"Yeah..." Aidan made a quick glance behind, staring deep in Luis' eyes. He snarled and then moved his eyes away. Just like a flash...he was gone, leaving Luis standing all alone.

Luis just stood still and stared at the spot where Aidan had been standing a few seconds. After almost two months...Aidan had suddenly appeared to him. After two fucking months of trying to forget about Aidan...it was back again. His words were ringing through his head. He couldn't still understand how he could still feel like that. He wanted to get rid of those feelings but it was like they were stuck in his mind. He couldn't quite control them anymore but...he was gonna do it.

Taking a deep sigh, Luis felt a tear building in his eyes.

"No, Luis..." He breathed in deeply. "Don't do this. You have come a really long way to break down now. You wanted him to go away and now he's gone...forever. The warlock is gone and he isn't coming back. There is no more threat to you. You will eventually get rid of..." he suppressed his tears from coming out. "You will forget about him and all his troubles. You must forget about him."

Aidan had surely changed a lot, Luis thought as he scanned the whole room. He was no longer that sweet boy he had come to know. He was different, a warlock. But why did Luis still have those feelings preying on him? It felt painful.

Luis just stood still, looking all around the room. He knew Aidan had already gone and he wanted that too but why did it hurt like the way it did at that time. He couldn't quite explain it. Everything was just going without him being in control. But he promised he wasn't gonna allow that to bring him down.

"Goodbye..."

***

After almost an hour of staying in that room, just trying to think things through, Luis slowly came down the stairs, walking as if he was being forced. He was just taking slow walks down those stairs. He was just in too much thought. Aidan was gone. He was really gone. But why was Luis like that? He couldn't understand what was going on.

When his family saw him...they stood up quickly and just watched him. He just came in the living room and just stood still without uttering any word to any of his family members. He was just thinking about Aidan and the last moment and what he had just said to him.
"Luis..." The king called impatiently. "Where is that warlock?"

Upon hearing his father's question, Luis raised his face. "He's gone..." He muttered. "He vanished an hour ago."

"What?" The king bellowed. "I thought you went there to catch him and..."

"No, I didn't..." He sighed.

"You went there and...what if..." The king was panicking. "What if he's planning on something? Guards..." He called impatiently. "Guards...where are those fools..." he hollered. He was really angry and he just wanted that boy. "I want that warlock found and..."

"Forget about it father." Luis sighed. "He's long gone. He's not in this kingdom."

"How do you know that?" The king gasped. "He...he could be..."

"He only came here for his family." Luis said, slightly raising his voice. "He has gotten his family back. He won't bother us anymore. Why should we allow him to control us and make us afraid? He's gone." He raised his voice. He couldn't understand why his mood had suddenly changed like that. "He won't come back here because...because he hates this kingdom and this palace. I clearly heard it from him and his eyes said so..." He snapped.

"Luis..." The queen was really worried at how her son was reacting. "Are you okay?"

"Why shouldn't I be?" He shouted, venting his anger on her. "We wanted peace so now we have it. Why shouldn't I be okay? He's gone. We are finally free from him." he chuckled bitterly, feeling his heart pounding. "He clearly told me...he's gone forever. There is no need to send the entire army or...any guards after him."

"Luis is right." Granny sighed. "We have come a long way to go back to square one. How long are we gonna dwell on the pain that he inflicted on us?"

The king didn't want to do that. "But mother..."

"Please, father..." Luis pleaded, trying to swallow his pain. But nothing was working. He felt as if his throat was about to slit open. "I beg of you. Do this for me. How long will we continue to inflict pain on ourselves by remembering what he has done to us?" He asked, hoping his father was gonna reason with him. "How long are we gonna keep living in fear of him. He cannot do anything to us because I will not allow him to do so. I am Prince Luis, the crown prince of this kingdom. It is my duty to protect my throne. If anyone dares to mess with it...I won't let him."

"But son...he killed..."

"I know father," he gulped, trying to suppress his groans. "He did all that. But I think it will be better if we forget about him." Luis was speaking in pain. "We must not even talk about him in this house. We must even forget that someone like that stayed in this palace."

The king sighed, sitting back on the couch. "I guess you are right. We must just forget about him. I will tell them to stop the search immediately. But if he..."

"He won't..." Luis said harshly. "He won't do such a thing. If he dares...he will never know what hit him." He clenched his fists.

"Okay." The king gave up. "But from now on...that boy must never be mentioned in this house. We will never speak of that family or..."

"You don't have to worry." Luis promised as he clenched his fists harder. "I wouldn't ever make that mistake again. I have rebuilt my life without him."

"Good..." The king buried his head between palms and just got lost in his own thoughts.

Luis felt a huge lump on his throat. He had no idea what to do anymore. He just stood there...looking mad and still remembering Aidan's words. Everyone else just watched him. They knew exactly how he was feeling though he was trying to hide it. It was somehow painful to see their lovely Prince like that. But they couldn't do anything because they knew better than to talk to him when he was mad like that.

Hanna was really sad for her brother. She could feel his pain but as Aidan had been standing right in front of them, she had a good look at him. She was still thinking he was innocent but never was she gonna speak to anyone in the family about it, especially with the way they saw Aidan.

Luis' pain and anger kept on getting stronger. He knew what had to be done.

"Excuse me..." He said, turning to go away. "I will be in my room if you need me."

Hearing him, the queen quickly stood up. "Do you need anyone to be with you? I mean do you need someone to talk..."

"No..." Luis said without even stopping going away. "I told you I am fine. You don't have to worry about me okay? I don't need to talk to anyone. I just wanna be alone and rest."

"Okay." The queen muttered, sitting back on the couch. She knew what her son was passing through even though he was trying to hide it. She watched as he entered the elevator and left for his room. She sighed and then moved her eyes away. It was a sad day for the royal family. Seeing Aidan actually brought a lot of sadness to them.

Reaching his room, Luis sat on the bed and buried his face between his palms. He stayed like that for so long while feeling his anger and his pain intensifying to a great level. Those emotions had him bound. His feelings for Aidan were back and it didn't make him feel bad. How could something that he had been hiding come back to haunt him like that? It was really painful.

He just stayed like that for over an hour. He needed to think things through before finally getting to a decision. After so long, he raised his face and just breathed. He was sweating terribly. His eyes were red. His heart was pounding and he was feeling really hot. He didn't like those feelings anymore.

"I will never allow these feelings to bring me down." He vowed. "I will make sure that I forget about you. I will not allow you to make me weak. Your love is like a curse to me. I will forget you, Aidan. I will never, ever let my feelings be my weakness." He breathed. "I promise."

***

Aidan suddenly appeared in his castle, standing right in front of the couch. He quickly moved his eyes to scan if his granny and his brother where already there or he had teleported them elsewhere. Moving his eyes, he saw his granny and his brother busy looking around the living room with their eyes and their mouths gaping. They were almost popping out of their sockets.

"Granny..." Aidan called softly.

Hearing that sweet and familiar voice, both granny and Ethan moved their eyes and saw him, sparkling and everything. He was really elegant and that crown on his head was just magnificent. Seeing him again, they got really emotional that they felt like crying once again.

"Aidan..." They gasped, rushing towards him. Reaching him, they both gripped him and pulled him into a tight hug that felt really warm. They couldn't still believe they were still seeing him. It was all like a dream. They hugged for so long just getting lost in their emotions.

"Why does this feel like a dream?" Ethan sobbed softly. "Why do I feel as if when I wake..." The both of them pulled away from the hug. "I won't see you again?"

"No..." Aidan said softly as he held both their hands. "...this is a reality and I am here. We are all together. We are one complete family now. Nothing else matters. We are going to be okay here. We don't need anyone else granny." He smiled faintly. "We are family."

"Yeah," granny sighed. She dropped her eyes to the floor. "Please, forgive me for not telling you that...that you were not really our blood. It's because..."

"No!" Aidan sighed. "I don't know who my parents are even though I want to." He sighed. "They abandoned me but you...you saved me and made me a part of you. That is what family is to me." He smiled and rubbed on granny's hand. "No matter what, you are my family. I don't care if we are not blood related. What I know is that you are my real family and the only family I have. I was brought to you for a purpose." He chuckled when granny beamed. "But I am really sorry," he apologized. "I should have told you what I had. I just didn't know what to say to you. The priest told me to keep it a secret for unknown reasons. But I assure you that..."

"I don't care." Ethan said, rubbing on his hand. "I don't really care what you have. It is part of you. I will always love you no matter what. I know that...you didn't kill the priest. I also know that you didn't stab the queen mother."

"Yeah..." granny smiled. "My handsome grandson cannot do that. What he has is a gift..."

"Thank you..." he looked at the two of them. "You don't know what this means to me. I don't really care about what others think of me. All I know is that I will never people with what I have. I would never kill them."

"That's my grandson," Granny gave Aidan a really wonderful kiss that warmed his very soul.

They hugged again before the wonderful mood came back once again. They were really happy that they didn't want to let go of their cute prince. They loved him to the moon and nothing was ever gonna change that for them. There was nothing more important than spending time with them.

"But wait..." Ethan chuckled nervously as he looked around the elegant diamond castle. "Who owns this place?"

Hearing Ethan's question, Aidan finally let go of their hands and turned his back to them. He then walked a few distance from them before finally stopping and turning around again. He saw the frown on their faces and knew what they wanted.

"This diamond castle and everything in it..." He paused and gave them a really bright smile. "Everything you see anywhere you look is...mine."

"What?" Ethan gasped, moving his eyes around the castle. His lips shook at the elegancy of it all. Everything was sparkling and it was really beautiful. "You mean...but how...did someone..."

"No! I made this castle myself."

"What?" Granny gulped, moving her eyes around. "How did..."

Aidan sighed and then began his narration. "When I came from Angria after..." He couldn't even say the word. "I was really sad that I couldn't even think properly. Thank God I made this castle with my...gift. There is more that I can do with what I have granny. But I will tell you everything later." He smiled. He didn't want to dwell in the past. "The truth is...I never wanted to dwell in the past but I couldn't forget about you. I constantly dreamt about you and when I got to know that you were locked up...I had to come back."

"Yeah," Ethan sighed. "We are really sorry that..."

"Don't be..." Aidan said softly. "...what had happened is not your fault. This is just destiny and I know that you truly love me a lot." He sat back on the couch and just talked. "What had happened was really painful." He confessed, feeling anger taking control of him. "It had almost broken me. I was really lost but I got hope again. I forgot about my past."

"You are right..." Ethan sat on the couch with his brother. Granny sat on the other side and held him. "You are right to forget about your past. I couldn't bear to see you in the mood that you were in. I just feel really happy that you have made a home for yourself."

"For all of us..." Aidan smiled. "This place is yours and nobody else's. You can do whatever you want with anything. The past is in the past." He sighed. "I will tell you the truth. What had happened was pretty intense and I was deeply hurt. I expected them to trust me but they didn't do it. Even my own husband..." he chuckled bitterly. "But he can go to hell for all I care. I don't really care about him. I have forgotten about him and though..." he paused and just ignored what he had been about to say. "I will never allow him to affect me. Nothing is going to connect me to him. Our bond broke and nothing will ever fix that. I will live here for the rest of my life with the people that I love." He held their hands tighter and gave a faint smile. "Never again will our bond be mended." He vowed.

"Luis had never loved me. He divorced me with all those words he used. He had hurt me more than I have ever been hurt. But I will forget about him. Nothing in this world will ever take me back to him even if he finds out the truth sooner or later. Our bond will never be mended. Nothing is going to mend that bond...I promise." He was mad but he snapped out of his mood and chuckled.

Aidan looked at both his granny and his brother. "I love you a lot. Nothing is going to separate us."

"Oh..." they both gripped his arm and hugged him tightly for what felt like hours. They were so lost in each other's arms that they didn't even realize that Justin was coming towards them. Justin didn't see them either because he was busy with his book.

"Err...Aidan, do you think..." he trailed off when he raised his face and saw the happy people hugging. He stopped in his tracks and just stared. "I am really sorry. I had no idea you had visitors. I will go so that..."

"No!" Aidan pulled away from his family. "It's really fine. Why don't you come here so that I can introduce you?"

Justin smiled softly, making his way to the living room. Reaching there, he just stood still and smiled brightly.

Aidan introduced his granny and Ethan first before he introduced Justin to them. He told them about Justin and how good he had been to him and also how helpful he had been in the castle. He told Justin about his family and like a good man that he was, Justin did his best and smiled brightly at them. His smiles suddenly brightened the mood and everyone was soon laughing at his jokes. It was really happy for them.

Justin left to make some food for the guests even though Aidan told him not to. He was really a loving guy and everything was just going perfectly. Granny and Ethan both seemed to like him so much. Aidan was glad that they did because Justin was a great guy and a good friend as well. Aidan was sure that they were gonna live perfectly together.

Aidan decided to give granny a tour of the whole castle after they had some food. He showed them the whole castle and was really happy that they loved it. He showed them everything, especially the rooms and how everything was made. He also told them to choose any room of their choice. They were really happy with the way the whole castle, especially how their rooms were made. They loved it a whole lot. It took really long for the whole tour of the castle.

After removing his crown and changing his outfit into a bright blue skinny jean and yellow shirt, all of which sparkled elegantly, Aidan took them outside to show them outside the entire compound. They were happy.

As they toured, Aidan narrated to them about what had happened to him and the events that led him to make that beautiful castle. Narrating everything was actually really painful for him but he was glad he finished telling them story with confidence and without shading a tear. He had promised he wouldn't share a tear.

Aidan and his family really had a great day. It was like the first day they had met but it was more than that. They explored the beach, just walking on the shore and watching the sea. They watched the ocean making waves and they even walked to the river while catching up.

They went back to the castle and then passed through the garden, admiring its beauty. They spent some time on the pool chairs just catching up. Ethan even swum but Aidan and granny just watched. The day was truly different but it was beautiful. Happiness had returned to his life and he hadn't remembered the day he laughed and smiled like that since he made that castle.

He couldn't even count the number of hugs and kisses that he had received from them. After that great day, they had dinner together and then chatted some more before they finally decided to rest. Granny chose a perfect room for herself and she slept. But Ethan denied choosing any room that night. He wanted to sleep with Aidan and hold him.

Hearing what his brother had to say, Aidan felt like it was a good idea. He went to his room with his brother. Both of them were really tired. They just kissed and went to sleep in each other's arms. Aidan felt warm and peaceful. He loved the feeling of his brother holding him like a little child. That night, he went to sleep with a smile on his face.

***

When Aidan woke up the next morning, he woke up to a really warm sensation that made him feel happy. His brother was holding him tightly, carefully wrapping his arms around his waist. He was breathing on his neck, making him feel really happy. The moment he had just opened his eyes, he had smiled brightly.

Aidan moved his hands to Ethan's hands on his waist and gave them a careful rub while breathing in deeply. He really loved waking up that day. And the wonderful snores that were coming from his brother were just wonderful. He really loved the feeling but what he wanted was just to see that gorgeous face.

Taking a really deep breath, Aidan slowly removed his brother's hands from his waist. Ethan slowly moved but went right back to sleep. Aidan carefully made a turn and stared at his brother. Gosh...his brother was really cute. He was looking really peaceful, snoring softly. His face was looking gorgeous and Aidan could have sworn that Ethan was smiling in his sleep. He was looking super cute while he slept. Aidan couldn't lose the smile that was on his face.

He just stayed like that, staring at his brother for a moment. But he later figured that his brother needed his beauty sleep. Slowly leaning down, Aidan gave Ethan a quick kiss on the cheeks. He breathed in his aroma and then rubbed his cheeks, feeling him move slightly.

Then Aidan got up, changed his outfit into just a black short with blue t-shirt and yellow sandals that didn't have the diamond sparkles. He just wanted to dress differently for a change. He then started getting out of the room, walking slowly so as not to wake his brother up.

Reaching the door, he made a quick turn and then smiled at his cute brother. Then he left smiling. He was happy. He couldn't ever remember waking up with happiness the way he did at that very time. It just felt really beautiful to him.

Coming out of his room, Aidan went straight to the elevator. He pressed the first floor and in no time he was on the first floor, the living room. He came out of the elevator and started heading for the living room. As he was going to the living room, Aidan saw Justin coming to the elevator. When he saw him...he smiled really brightly.

"Hey..." Justin beamed. "How was your night?"

"Hi!" Aidan smiled brightly. "My night couldn't have...ouch!" Aidan trailed off and winced, stopping in his tracks. He felt a really sharp pain in his belly. It was really sharp and he stopped and held his tummy.

"Hey..." Justin rushed to him and held his arm. "Are you okay?"

Aidan felt the pain subside. He moved his hand and smiled at Justin. He opened his mouth to tell Justin that he was absolutely fine but he quickly covered his mouth as he felt nauseous. He was ready to throw up. He looked at Justin without any expression on his face.

"Are you okay or..."

Before Justin could finish his sentence, Aidan rushed past him into the bathroom on the far right. Reaching the bathroom, Aidan threw up in a sink. He had no idea what was wrong with him but he felt really weak. After throwing up, all of a sudden...he started feeling really dizzy. He opened the tap and poured some cold water on his face. He was able to feel a little better after that.

"What's wrong with me?" Aidan wondered as he got up. "Why have I been feeling this way for some time now?"

Aidan couldn't understand a thing. He made a turn and almost bumped into Justin who was standing right in front of him, staring at him with a suspicious look on his face. He had his arms crossed on his chest without any expression on his face. Aidan had never seen him like that before.

"Hey, what..."

"Come with me." Without even getting a response, Justin gripped Aidan's hand and began leading him out of the bathroom.

"Where are you taking me?" Aidan asked.

"For a checkup." Justin said simply. "I am taking you for a checkup and I won't..."
"What?" Aidan released his hand from Justin. "I am not going for any checkup Dr. Myers okay?" He started walking away but Justin gripped him once again and pulled him closer. "What..."

"Do you think I haven't been noticing you?" he said in the most serious voice Aidan had ever heard from him. "The dizziness...nauseous...throwing up... I have been seeing you and you have been trying to hide it. You may think that you are strong but please, don't make me this worried. Allow me to examine you. I need to know what is wrong..."

"Please, don't worry okay?"

"No!" Justin nodded. "I won't allow you to go this time. This might be something really serious. I am a doctor and I know what I am talking about."

"I know you are..."

"Please." Justin pleaded, putting his hands together. "This won't take long okay?"

Aidan was staring at Justin. He was looking so vulnerable, pleading with him. He had never seen him look that. He needed to save the poor guy from all the worries.

Aidan took a gloomy sigh and the raised his hands as if he was surrendering. "Okay. Fine, I will have you check on me...just to prove to you that...there is nothing wrong with me and...to get rid of your worries okay?"

"It won't take long, okay?" Justin said happily. "We will have the results by this afternoon. Just come with me."

Aidan rolled his eyes and went with Justin to his room. He was gonna have those tests just to prove to Justin that nothing was wrong with him. But he was scared on another hand because he had no idea what they were gonna be.

***

"That was nice..." Ethan said happily, wrapping his arm around Aidan's shoulder. "...It was a nice meal but I must say..." he gestured. "This castle is something else. I have never seen anything like it before. Thank you so much for bringing us here."

"Yeah," granny chuckled, folding her arms. "I still can't find my way around this castle."

"Granny," Aidan called softly as he slowly moved from the couch. "You have only been here for a day. I think you should give it time. You will be able to know each and every place. Just tell me where you want to go and I will gladly take you there."

"I think it's a great idea."

Aidan and his family were seated in the living room, just chatting. It was already afternoon and they had just come from having a really wonderful lunch which granny had made on the insistence of Aidan. Things had been better and Aidan had eaten the whole plate. He was now full with his granny's food and he wouldn't have loved it any better.

As they talked, still catching up on all the lost time, Justin came in and then smiled brightly at them. He greeted everyone and then commented on granny's food. Granny was really happy that she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Justin moved his eyes to Aidan. "Can I see you for a moment?"

"Sure..." Aidan knew the reason why Justin really wanted to see him. He excused himself and then followed Justin all the way to his room.

Reaching the room, he made a quick entrance. "Yes, Justin what seems to be the matter?" He closed the door. He had no idea why Justin wanted to see him in his room.

"Yes!" Justin took a deep breath as he got near him. "You see, I have the results with me. I just wanted to tell you what I have found out."

"I know it's nothing." Aidan chuckled softly. "Besides, you should have just told me or is there something wrong with me? Please, tell me what exactly you have found out about me."

Justin took another deep, resting his hand on Aidan's shoulder. He gave it a tight squeeze. Aidan got worried once he saw that look on Justin's face. He wasn't used to seeing him like that. He was really worried.

"Justin..." he exclaimed, trying to swallow the much saliva which had accumulated in his mouth. "Please. You are really getting me worried. Is there anything wrong with me? Tell me what you have found out."

Justin took another deep breath before he squeezed Aidan's shoulder. What he was gonna tell him was pretty deep. Even as a doctor...he couldn't still believe it. He had no idea what to say or where to begin in the first place.

"Okay." He sighed, feeling his nerves get the best of him. "You know that I got some samples from you, right?"

Aidan nodded, losing the smile that he had on his face. "Yes." Aidan knew very well that Justin had taken a blood sample, saliva sample, and urine sample. So...he couldn't still understand what he was trying to tell him. "And what about them..."

Justin gave another sigh. "I first did a taste on the saliva. Everything seemed pretty normal. I did a taste on your blood and there was nothing in it too, nothing that I had tested." He breathed out audibly. "I also did one on your urine. But everything was just normal."

"I knew it..." Aidan smiled. "It is probably just my powers that are just...I don't know...they are multiplying maybe." He chuckled, hitting Justin's shoulder softly. "Cheer up and..."

"That's not all..." Justin said impatiently. He was really nervous and Aidan could feel it from his voice.

"That's not all." Aidan chuckled, looking at the nervous doctor. "What else is..."

"After I didn't find any disease," He continued. "I had to sit down and think about your symptoms. At first I didn't want to do it because there was no way. But I still did anyway. You have your powers so anything is possible. You are really strong. With magic, anything is possible, especially since it is natural."

"Justin..." Aidan sounded not sure. "What are you talking about? Just tell exactly what..."

"I did more tests on your urine." He tried to sound more clearly but his voice was trembling. "I did another important test on your urine and..." He paused and then looked away.

Aidan used his hand and brought Justin's face closer. "Please. Tell me what you found out." He commanded. His voice slightly trembled. "What is really wrong with..."

"You are pregnant..." Justin announced. "You are pregnant Aidan."

Aidan's heart gave a loud pound when he heard what Justin had just told him. His breaths became harsh and he started trembling right there. His whole body shook. He had never been scared like that before. He felt weak and dropped his hands. His mouth shook in fear as the voice rang through his head.

"You are pregnant..."

His mouth was shaking. Then all of a sudden as if he didn't hear what Justin had just told him, he began laughing loudly, touching his chest. He was scared...he was trembling but he couldn't help but laugh it out.

"You know..." he coughed. "You are such a joker. You really got me with that one." He laughed. "I have never met anyone as funny as you. I am a man remember? That isn't possible. But you really..."

"I am serious..." Justin hollered, gripping his arms and shaking him. "You are really pregnant. You are six weeks pregnant."

Those words hit Aidan like hot coals. His laughs seized and his smile faded, replaced by a huge frown on his face. His heart pounded harder than before, almost ripping out of his chest. He was visibly trembling and his whole body felt weak. He had his eyes on Justin the whole. His mind froze and his nerves preyed on him.

Aidan's eyes instantly watered. After vowing to stay away from Luis and forgetting about everything, it was finally here. He was pregnant...for Luis. He felt like crying and shouting.

What is Aidan going to do?

Copyright © 2020 vanalas; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Wow 5
  • Sad 1
Thanks a lot to everyone that took the time to read my work. I really love you all guys a lot. Don't forget to drop your comments about what you really think about my work.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

WOW!!  What a surprise Aidan being pregnant.  This is going to be a very interesting turn of events as well.  Who will be discover to be the father?  Could the Wizard have had something to do with this surprise?  Luis the ever so eager Studly Prince?  The other possible and fantastic possibility might be Aidan is not completely a male after all with all of his beautiful features.  What an opportunity to have this great story suddenly turn on a diamond necklace and have all of us faked out completely about Aidan.  I am looking forward for more of this mind bending story.  Please give us more of this.  Wonderful and entertaining.  Thank you so much for your talents.

 

Link to comment

I am not surprised by Aidan's pregnancy. I have been expecting something like this since the scene with the Priest in Chapter 2. The prophecies about Luis mentioned his children. It may be that Aidan is the only person with whom Luis can father children. Aidan has many gifts. Bearing children is clearly one of them.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Thomas Haworth said:

I am not surprised by Aidan's pregnancy. I have been expecting something like this since the scene with the Priest in Chapter 2. The prophecies about Luis mentioned his children. It may be that Aidan is the only person with whom Luis can father children. Aidan has many gifts. Bearing children is clearly one of them.

Whoa! Really, you knew? 😂😂😂😂 wow, impressive

Link to comment

I had a feeling he was going to be pregnant. It was part of the prophecy several chapters ago. My suspicious grew worse when he was all hot and bothered and very very horny several chapters ago too!

 

Well... with Luis out of the picture I think it’s time for a visit to Planned Parenthood. Kidding! Though the irrationally vengeful side of me wants that though... but oh well. He should raise the child on his own and maybe start something with Justin... or maybe even Ethan! Heheh they’re not like blood relatives right? To hell with other prophecies about him ruling at Luis’ side. If vows are made to be broken then prophecies are too! Never step foot again in Angria! 

Link to comment

When Aidan passed out and then ate a lot I kinda guessed this was heading towards male pregnancy so I’m not too shocked. Seems like that hot blooded night was some sort of magical trigger for this pregnancy. I’m guessing it’s just not a brotherly bond I’ve ever shared and I’m reading too much into it yet is it possible Aidan has feelings for Ethan? I mean he now knows they’re not blood related, he considers him. gorgeous & cute, he gets pleasure out of watching him sleep, enjoys sleeping in his arms, and sniffed his “aroma “ seemingly getting some enjoyment from it. The whole aroma sniffing thing is the main one that sticks out as a little weird and perhaps implies some non-platonic feelings as...well to be stereotypical it’s kinda gay to enjoy another guy’s scent. 😂 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..