Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

    WolfM
    • Author
  • 71 Words
  • 1,420 Views
  • 8 Comments
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Ravings of a Rabid Werewolf - Poetry by Wolf - 3. Bull Ride

Okay, I admit that I'm starting to have fun with this. While I'm trying to figure out some of the prompts, I'm going to attempt some of this in my own freestyle way.

The bull rider settles in

And with a synch of the rope

As the chute opens up

And the longest short ride begins

 

We fly out the shoot

And crowd starts to cheer

As he kicks and he bucks

To try and make me catch air

 

As the seconds count down

I can finally let go

From the brutal bull ride

A glorious eight seconds of hell

Copyright © 2017 WolfM; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 1
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thank you AC :)  Thanks to your guidance so far, I find myself looking at every line now when I'm writing to try and make sure I'm not creating hard stops.  This is something that no matter how I explain, my friends don't understand why I do it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

'And the longest short ride begins'

Loved this line...and your description of the ride...

very well written :) 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Aviana said:

'And the longest short ride begins'

Loved this line...and your description of the ride...

very well written :) 

Thank you Aviana.  That line is so true :) It's the longest 8 seconds I have.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Thank you Parker.  For something that last 6 to 8 seconds depending on the rodeo, it can feel like an eternity.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 7/21/2017 at 7:36 PM, Mikiesboy said:

sorry i missed this one wolfie.. very good, pulled us along for that short long rig!!

And I'm sorry I missed this tim.  Thank you so much :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..