Happy Birthday, NaperVic!

Graeme

• Site Administrator

Happy Birthday, Vic!

:music::music::music::music::music:

I hope you have a great day and an even better year ahead!

WOOO HOOO!

YAY for Vic's birthday!!!

Happy Birthday, Vic!!!

It's a pleasure having you a round and I'm very happy for all the fun times I've had with you! May this year bring you all the peace and happiness that you deserve and may your birthday be the best and brightest ever! :D

:hug:

-Kevin

Happy birthday Vic :D *send the stripper * he will be there soon ;)

:( I'd show up at his door wearing just that tool belt we spoke of, but he'd probably scream and slam the door in my face.

awww!!! ***MWAAAHHHH!**** Kisses for everyone!!!

This was a special year because this is the last birthday I'll be celebrating. I've decided to stop the clock at 39. So from now on, I'll be FOREVER 39!!!

Some of my older coworkers said something along the lines of 'Oh, just like Jack Benny'. And I said, 'well, whomever Jack Benny is, he had a good idea.' :2thumbs:

I used to have a tradition where I would always celebrate my birthday at some type of all you can eat Buffet (Chinese Buffet, Old Country Buffet, Sizzler, etc), but this year, I made Bill take me to PF Changs instead. They recently opened up nearby so I decided to give them a try (it's been years since I've been to a PF Changs). The food was okay , but in hindsight, I think I would have liked a Chinese Buffet place better.

I knew something seemed odd when the filling in the Crab Rangoon was made up mostly of crab. It tasted kinda funny not being 95% cream cheese like the cheap places :lol: .

Anywhoo, thanks for all the kind wishes!!!

Take Care®,

Vic