DIE CHARACTER DIE!

Taking Colinian's lead:

Nearby supernova- hey yo- WTF is wrong with alpha centauri? It's taking up half the sky.

Gamma Ray Burster- why do we all have orange afros and have a complexion like bacon?"

hyper-quakes caused by a black hole passing the star system at right angles to our center of gravity- well, there goes the neighborhood...

gravitational shifts that make the earth too far/close to the sun- remember when summer/winter were just a season?

super-solar flare that roasts everything on the day side of the earth- Property is cheap in Asia but the catch is you've got to put the fire out.

Plague caused by space bourne pathogen- Ghaaak!

Large alien ship crashes and irradiates a big chunk of the country- Damned illegal aliens can't drive or park

Telepathic Amazonian Aliens with huge breasts arrive and decide that all humans must die.- What is this "hot" that you humans are all thinking human ambassador?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...

Shoots a bird and then killed when it lands on their head?

Stabbed by somebody with a frozen Herring?

Trampled by an Elephant?

Trampled by a flock of sheep?

Gored by a rabid Fieldmouse?

Just dies? (possibly while buying cheese)

Trips and falls down cliff?

Trips and falls down cliif, lands in water and then eaten by shark?

Trips, falls down cliff, lands next to shork and is then bitten in half and has head bashed against rock?

Struck by lightening?

Savaged by next door neighbour?

Ravaged by next door neighbour?

Crushed to death by another character who committed suicide?

Opens gates of hell to see what would happen?

Calls a Dwarven Warrior "shorty"?

Calls an Ogre fat?

Slips on banana skin and lands in a bear pit? (bear as in wild animal, not bear as in big hairy bloke in local bar)

There... some ideas.

• 1 month later...

fantasy is it? oh i like.

mass killing off of people? i like even more!

let me see wat i can come up with...

1) have some moron release a banshee into the area, instant death to everything within earshot, banshee's can scream quite loudly.

2) someone attempts to open a portal to make evil bargains with demons but instead tears the fabric of existence apart and everything implodes.

3) a giant shows up at the local bonfire festival and lets loose an enormous fart, incinerating everybody there.

4) the someone who wants to make evil bargains with demons doesnt end up imploding the town but instead offers everybody in the town as a sacrifice to the demon as payment in order to make the man of his dreams fall in love with him. however he forgets to state that 'everybody in the town' is to not include himself and the man of his dreams.

5) in a struggle for power between gods, they move the planet everybody is on to another place in the universe, but forget to move the people with it.

that will be my creative contribution for a while, my brain is exhausted :P

Taking Colinian's lead:

Nearby supernova- hey yo- WTF is wrong with alpha centauri? It's taking up half the sky.

Gamma Ray Burster- why do we all have orange afros and have a complexion like bacon?"

hyper-quakes caused by a black hole passing the star system at right angles to our center of gravity- well, there goes the neighborhood...

gravitational shifts that make the earth too far/close to the sun- remember when summer/winter were just a season?

super-solar flare that roasts everything on the day side of the earth- Property is cheap in Asia but the catch is you've got to put the fire out.

Plague caused by space bourne pathogen- Ghaaak!

Large alien ship crashes and irradiates a big chunk of the country- Damned illegal aliens can't drive or park

Telepathic Amazonian Aliens with huge breasts arrive and decide that all humans must die.- What is this "hot" that you humans are all thinking human ambassador?

:lmao::lol:

Well...

Shoots a bird and then killed when it lands on their head?

Stabbed by somebody with a frozen Herring?

Trampled by an Elephant?

Trampled by a flock of sheep?

Gored by a rabid Fieldmouse?

Just dies? (possibly while buying cheese)

Trips and falls down cliff?

Trips and falls down cliif, lands in water and then eaten by shark?

Trips, falls down cliff, lands next to shork and is then bitten in half and has head bashed against rock?

Struck by lightening?

Savaged by next door neighbour?

Ravaged by next door neighbour?

Crushed to death by another character who committed suicide?

Opens gates of hell to see what would happen?

Calls a Dwarven Warrior "shorty"?

Calls an Ogre fat?

Slips on banana skin and lands in a bear pit? (bear as in wild animal, not bear as in big hairy bloke in local bar)

There... some ideas.

:lol::funny:

fantasy is it? oh i like.

mass killing off of people? i like even more!

let me see wat i can come up with...

1) have some moron release a banshee into the area, instant death to everything within earshot, banshee's can scream quite loudly.

2) someone attempts to open a portal to make evil bargains with demons but instead tears the fabric of existence apart and everything implodes.

3) a giant shows up at the local bonfire festival and lets loose an enormous fart, incinerating everybody there.

4) the someone who wants to make evil bargains with demons doesnt end up imploding the town but instead offers everybody in the town as a sacrifice to the demon as payment in order to make the man of his dreams fall in love with him. however he forgets to state that 'everybody in the town' is to not include himself and the man of his dreams.

5) in a struggle for power between gods, they move the planet everybody is on to another place in the universe, but forget to move the people with it.

that will be my creative contribution for a while, my brain is exhausted :P

:funny::lol:

What about if the character just happened to fall out of bed?

...whilst sleeping on the edge of a volcano?

talking about soaps killing their characters.... Here's what a popular daily soap here in India did when SEVEN of its characters had problems with the production house.

It blew their house up!!! (in the soap of course)

As a result all seven went away from the soap, resolving the feud between them and the Production House.

:lol:

• Site Administrator

Is this thread still going? What is it with everyone -- some macabre desire to be mass murderers (even if only as authors)?

:lol: Wonderfully imaginative and creative. I love it :D

• 2 months later...

Ha ha in the 1 thing i was working on i killed off so many characters and still didnt know why i did it.

One woman died by cancer, Another by her boyfriend tearing off her head,1 guy got pushed out a window, a few murders, what can i say i was weird and killed everybody pretty much. My 1 friend is editing this big messed up story for me and keeps saying "And what were you on when you wrote this?" And i wasnt on ANYTHING maybe if i was it woulda turned out better LOL. Car Crash's, Dying in plane bathrooms by poison*yeah that was a REALLY weird 1 i had*