Happy Bithday Julian Alexander!

BeaStKid

Thanks Guys and Gals for the well wishes.

The day didn't start as i wanted, bloody internet was down when i woke up. And the tech support people at my ISP thought i was an idiot even after i explained that i tested everything top down with network at my house. But noooo, they wanted to begin from point one. Then after i got the internet back on, i made some coffee and came back go find my internet down again. I callled my ISP once again, and i felt like bashing my head against my desk when they treated me like i didn't know shit.

Anyways, they lady was able to fix it. So, now i just hope nothing goes wrong.

Moving on, thanks again you guys and gals

-Jules

PS: If you notice i decided to modernize my Anubis avatar. Bow down before that Ieshwar, hehe.

anubisdrawingthumbvl9.jpg

Thanks Guys and Gals for the well wishes.

The day didn't start as i wanted, bloody internet was down when i woke up. And the tech support people at my ISP thought i was an idiot even after i explained that i tested everything top down with network at my house. But noooo, they wanted to begin from point one. Then after i got the internet back on, i made some coffee and came back go find my internet down again. I callled my ISP once again, and i felt like bashing my head against my desk when they treated me like i didn't know shit.

Anyways, they lady was able to fix it. So, now i just hope nothing goes wrong.

Moving on, thanks again you guys and gals

-Jules

PS: If you notice i decided to modernize my Anubis avatar. Bow down before that Ieshwar, hehe.

anubisdrawingthumbvl9.jpg

B) .........HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :great: AVATAR!!

Many Happy Returns, Jules ! !

I feel for you with your story about your ISP's helpdesk.

Just remember that the people on the helpdesk are often IT bubbleheads. :sheep:

They usually don't understand a word you say to them (especially if you start to use technical words), but have to work down a list of questions and possible answers. If you try to explain to them what you have or have not already done to try and cure the problem yourself, or try to get them to change the order of the questions they are reading, you only confuse them more.... ;)

Marty

Thanks Again you guys. Just needed to add something else while seeing some of the new posts.

-To Bondwriter: It would have fuller effect if i was a girl, and if that 18 was a 19, hehe. (And i wonder why you showed me a cake with a "pearl necklace" on it, hehe.)

OK, sorry about this, but as I was frantically searching for relevant images, I found this lovely cake as I had typed in "birthday cake 18 jules", or something similar. A girl (didn't I say you'd have to imagine your name was Brooke)? This is sexism, boys may like pink, and pearls, off with the stereotypes! :lol: The age I changed, since whereas people were greeting you for your 19th birthday, it still had 18 in your profile.

Correcting my mistake:

happy_birthday_smiles.jpg