Congratulations, Graeme! Quad-Millennium club!

C James

CONGRATULATIONS!

GA forums have a really great atmosphere- welcoming, warm, friendly, informative. All your posts and comments help foster that type of environment- whether it's answering a question or encouraging someone new to this site, etc.,. You're like, the "Dad" of the entire group here.

Anyway, it's quite an achievement, that many posts! But they're great so keep 'em coming!

CONGRATULATIONS!

GA forums have a really great atmosphere- welcoming, warm, friendly, informative. All your posts and comments help foster that type of environment- whether it's answering a question or encouraging someone new to this site, etc.,. You're like, the "Dad" of the entire group here.

Anyway, it's quite an achievement, that many posts! But they're great so keep 'em coming!

Graeme is definitely insightful. He always contributes something great to the conversation. It will be interesting to see when he reaches 5,000.

Graeme is definitely insightful. He always contributes something great to the conversation. It will be interesting to see when he reaches 5,000.

Hrmmm, at his current posting rate, he'll likely reach 5k before the end of this month. (it's a leap year, so that gives him an extra day!) :P

Wooo HOOOOO!!!

Congrats Graeme! You've made an amazing contribution around here and all of your posts are thought-provoking, informative, and entertaining without exception!

It's been a pleasure my friend and I can't wait to see what the next 4,000 have in store for us!

:hug:

-Kevin

P.S. Race ya to 5,000? :boy:

• Site Administrator

Wow!!

Congratulations Graeme :worship:

Like the others have expressed, we are all better off having you contribute here.

I think of the ways that you contribute, and I'm impressed. You act as an author, with great contributions to the anthologies (and stories at the Dude). You act as a moderator, keeping the unsavory folk like me in line :D . You help make the anthology become a reality. You help edit and beta read for authors. You contribute honest, and straight forward comments that help broaden our knowledge and also make some of us think. Your humour is second to none, and we know that you have fun ribbing some of us that need it :lol: . And you probably are the sole person here at GA that can keep an unruly goat in line with the fear of what you will do to him if he gets out of line :worship::worship::worship: .

Graeme, it has been great that you have been around for four thousand posts, and I look forward to the next four thousand knowing they will be just as good.

Thank You!!

Steve B)

• Site Administrator

Thank you everyone. I'd like to thank you all personally, but this <expletive deleted> software has a restriction on how many quotes in a single post. And it wouldn't do to have two consecutive posts in this thread -- I don't think it would create a good impression 0:)

Then I considered doing a 'Bah Humbug' post, just to prove that not all my posts are 'gems' as CJ claimed... but good taste got the better of me. :P

I'd like to quote one of my very early posts. It was in a thread about what this place means to us:

"We are a group of like-minded people who support each other and this place allows us to relax and be ourselves. That doesn't mean that there aren't disagreements and fights, but overall it's a place that encourages -- and that's the core of any community.

"The stories may be the body, but the forums are the heart and the members the soul of GA."

Thank you to Myr for setting this place up, Joe for helping to keep it going, and CJ, Dan and Trebs for providing administration assistance. While I might be a major contributor (is now an appropriate time to mention that CJ is fast approaching 6000 posts?), I tend to react rather than initiate conversations. That means other people have to start them -- that's all of your guys and girls :) Thank YOU for being part of this place, too.

As an aside, one of my earlier millennium milestones, I kept CJ waiting for a week before I made that final post :P I wanted to do the same this time, but people keep having birthdays and I think it's rude not to wish my friends a happy birthday. So you can thank B1ue and captainrick for me reaching my milestone today :D

Hrmmm, at his current posting rate, he'll likely reach 5k before the end of this month. (it's a leap year, so that gives him an extra day!) :P

Yeah, sure. :wacko:

P.S. Race ya to 5,000? :boy:

You're on! I'll even take a handicap. I'm going to be largely off the air for a month soon as I take the family on a major vacation. That'll give you a chance to catch up to where I am now ;)

Bend down and get 4000 spankings!

Have you considered the consequences of spanking an echidna 4000 times? :blink:

Wow!!

Congratulations Graeme :worship:

Like the others have expressed, we are all better off having you contribute here.

I think of the ways that you contribute, and I'm impressed. You act as an author, with great contributions to the anthologies (and stories at the Dude). You act as a moderator, keeping the unsavory folk like me in line :D . You help make the anthology become a reality. You help edit and beta read for authors. You contribute honest, and straight forward comments that help broaden our knowledge and also make some of us think. Your humour is second to none, and we know that you have fun ribbing some of us that need it :lol: . And you probably are the sole person here at GA that can keep an unruly goat in line with the fear of what you will do to him if he gets out of line :worship::worship::worship: .

Graeme, it has been great that you have been around for four thousand posts, and I look forward to the next four thousand knowing they will be just as good.

Thank You!!

Steve B)

Steve you spoke my heart...

Graeme, read what he wrote very carefully, as I am sure most of us would agree with it... :) CONGRATS..

I love your posts and the way you think..

BeaStKid

CONGRATULATIONS!

...All your posts and comments help foster that type of environment- whether it's answering a question or encouraging someone new to this site, etc.,. You're like, the "Dad" of the entire group here.

Way to go, DADDY! Your thoughtful contributions make these forums a little more special. Good going! I'm struggling to get to a millennium.

Jack B)

Well, I don't do have a goal of reaching 2000 before he reaches 5000. Can I do it? That is hard to say. Then again, nobody thought it possible to reach 1,000 in 57-58 days. I don't know the exact number. :P

Congratulations for the steady level of quality. As for the figures, it seems you reach a milestone every other day. May time flies, though. :D

While I might be a major contributor (is now an appropriate time to mention that CJ is fast approaching 6000 posts?), I tend to react rather than initiate conversations.

I was wondering whether we shouldn't wait for a more significant milestone for CJ, which would be his 6,666th post. That's how a King Of Evilest Cliffhangers should be celebrated.

Congratulations for the steady level of quality. As for the figures, it seems you reach a milestone every other day. May time flies, though. :D

I was wondering whether we shouldn't wait for a more significant milestone for CJ, which would be his 6,666th post. That's how a King Of Evilest Cliffhangers should be celebrated.

I love that idea. You're onto something!

• Site Administrator

Thanks, everyone!

Er... :blink: I probably should put something intelligent and witty here, but my mind has gone blank. I think I've used up all my good lines....

I love that idea. You're onto something!

I concur :devil: