[Shadowgod] PETS is now forming!

Well... like I said in another post... the Goat is after our Shadowgod!

I'm taking this time to call on all of Shadowgod's faithful readers and help me defend him against the onslaught of the goat!

If you're with me, put in your Signature this little thing:

PETS - People for the ethical treatment of Shadowgod

So join me! Help our Shadowgod!

Absolutely too much spiked eggnog here! :P

Now.. WHAT onslaught? And why don't I know about it???

Now, when it comes to "ethical Treatment", might I refer you all to the Dreams and Cliffed Wings chapter entitled "Eating Crow"?

I think I'm the one who needs defending here!! :ph34r:

Sorry... no goats allowed!

Besides... wasn't it you who happened to write an earthquake right around where Shadowgod resides?

Hmmmm....

GOAT!! You didn't! :blink:

I am shocked.. tsk tsk tsk..

• Site Administrator

Sign me up :P .

Unfortunately being a victim of CJ's slanderous campaign (that whole Axis of Stevil thingy), I'm 100% behind you Eric.

We must put an end to the goats endless ranting and hurt to Shadowgod.

One last thing, since CJ did decide to start the Axis thingy, wouldn't that mean he is trying to be just like the guy who said the Axis of Evil thing so much in the media? Is CJ no better than a certain outgoing President? :D

Sign me up :P .

Unfortunately being a victim of CJ's slanderous campaign (that whole Axis of Stevil thingy), I'm 100% behind you Eric.

We must put an end to the goats endless ranting and hurt to Shadowgod.

One last thing, since CJ did decide to start the Axis thingy, wouldn't that mean he is trying to be just like the guy who said the Axis of Evil thing so much in the media? Is CJ no better than a certain outgoing President? :D

Eric, be wary of a man who says he wants to be 100% behind you. :P

It was only a wee earthquake. A lousy 6 on the rickter-rooney. Stop whining! :D

I'm starting a group too:

PESP - People Encouraging Shadowgod to Post-more!!! 0:)

Who's with me? :music:

Conner

Eric, be wary of a man who says he wants to be 100% behind you. :P

It was only a wee earthquake. A lousy 6 on the rickter-rooney. Stop whining! :D

I'm starting a group too:

PESP - People Encouraging Shadowgod to Post-more!!! 0:)

Who's with me? :music:

Conner

Poor goat and his Shadowyness!! I'm not sure about joining a inflammatory group like this! I will await the long over due chapter of his Shadowyness current novel. :lol:

Poor goat and his Shadowyness!! I'm not sure about joining a inflammatory group like this! I will await the long over due chapter of his Shadowyness current novel. :lol:

But if you join now... maybe together we can stop the goat from harassing poor poor shadowgod! Afterall... he's always busy defending himself from the goats attacks so if we defended him ourselves shadowgod would have more time to write and get out his next chapter! :)

Eric :P

But if you join now... maybe together we can stop the goat from harassing poor poor shadowgod! Afterall... he's always busy defending himself from the goats attacks so if we defended him ourselves shadowgod would have more time to write and get out his next chapter! :)

Eric :P

B) ...... :( ......Perhaps someone should step in to protect the goat!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28399341/

CJ.....Shadowgod.....hrm...I can't pick...Are we allowed to be neutral on this topic?

Mayhaps we all could start writing out own chapters of DnCW like people have done over in Dom's forum.....

Hrm, I'll have to re-read the chapters to be able to do that though....after I finish up writing chapter 04 of my story.

Perhaps we should have a mediator between CJ and Shadowgod?

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

Hrmmm... Well... Hmmm.... <taps fingers impatiently> I see the Shadowy One is STILL keeping us in suspense (hanging in suspense, yes, he does that very well, doesn't he?)... There were so many unresolved issues in the last chapter; the BODY in the doorway, perhaps another in the restroom. Bodies everywhere! Death and Destruction, all around poor Cody...

What to do... What to do... Well, as in so many issues, this one could be addressed via the ballot box. Vote!

Hrmmm... Well... Hmmm.... <taps fingers impatiently> I see the Shadowy One is STILL keeping us in suspense (hanging in suspense, yes, he does that very well, doesn't he?)... There were so many unresolved issues in the last chapter; the BODY in the doorway, perhaps another in the restroom. Bodies everywhere! Death and Destruction, all around poor Cody...

What to do... What to do... Well, as in so many issues, this one could be addressed via the ballot box. Vote!

yeah just like that little incident in Towoomba.

yeah just like that little incident in Towoomba.

So the temperature that day was a bit higher than the weather forecast, and it was a bit windier... That pales in comparison to what you have done in DnCW~

We have a BODY on the doorstep in DnCW... And than there may very well be one in that grimy restroom. So that's TWO bodies, in just the last chapter of DnCW. And let's not forget that if Jonathon is truly dead (I believe he is, because that final scene looked very fatal to me) his calls to Cody, that Cody dondged, leave a veritable Sword of Damoclese over Cody's head. Cody has guilt issues, bigtime, so how would he feel if he finds out that Jonathon was trying to call him right before the end? Jonathon's demise would, after all, look more like a suicide that an accidental OD. So, Cody has been placed (so cruely!) in a position where those calls will appear as a last attempt to reach out, and the "suicide" a result of Cody's refusal to take the calls. Masterfully done, I admit, because it places Cody in mortal peril (He's a suicide risk as-is, abnd this could push him over the edge), a peril that could be triggered at ANY time, and what's worse, there is no way to defuse this ticking time-bomb other than to set it off.

Poor Cody!!! You've left him dangling from the malevolent precipices, and can leave him there indefinitely, chapter after chapter, because this Sword of Damocles cannot be dispelled.

Truely, a masterful conundrum, and for that reason I think that you have done what I thought impossible; you have toapped the Mother Of All Cliffhangers, LiS 26! :worship:

I think this tour de force is most definitly worthy of an award.

:worship:

• Site Administrator
Perhaps we should have a mediator between CJ and Shadowgod?

Jon

Hey, can I be the impartial mediator? :P

0:):whistle::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
So the temperature that day was a bit higher than the weather forecast, and it was a bit windier... That pales in comparison to what you have done in DnCW~

I'm sorry, I have been derelict in my duties as of late...

Did you say pales in comparison? PALES in COMPARISON? My Dear Goat... I believe you looked directly into the flash didn't you? You're all like Spock in, in The Wrath of Khan... all suffering from radiation sickness and exposure... dying but taking forever to do it.

Do us all a favor and Hurry Up :P

:lol: