100 Reasons to be Gay

10. Your women friends will tell you everything you want to know about their boyfriends. And that means everything.

This definitely applies. I get all the juicy details, & I NEVER have to ask for them. So when I shake said guys hand, I actually know how big his junk is, & if he knows how to use it.

Who said it was only gay men who gossiped! :lmao:

I almost did that once, about 20 years ago...the guy was a small bodybuilder, and looking back on it, was making all the right moves to be making a non-verbal pass at me...

Well, I don't really say that much of the list applies to me. I hope that doesn't mean that I'm going to lose my gay card. :P

Maybe you will

Yeah I do know what you mean, some apply, but majority are way out there! lol

This one tickles me though:

85. After a workout at the gym, you feel like a new man. And he's right there in the shower.

I don't think I was ever slutty enough to do that! :P

Please don

• 7 months later...

I think 3 or 4 of these traits apply... still I'm one louzy gay... I never thought the "having sex with guys, loving another man and wanting to spend the rest of my life with him" thing wouldn't be enough for me to be considered gay...

I guess I should change my sexuality status to 'still figuring it out'.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

It was quite liberating to find that almost half of those apply to me... I have spent all my life not realising that I am a gay man. WOW. Can't wait to get out there and tell the world smile.gif

LOL, I so hear you, Nephylim!!! I knew there was a reason I like being on this site so much.

But y'all forgot the most basic reason of all I think. Life is short so:

WHY NOT??????