• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some Xmas laughs!

watch this one for when they start flipping the boards with their feet!

Now this is an interpretive dance I could get into!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcwNlfKoDmY

And this one should be a new classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWPMkDDAb7w&feature=related

Is it kind of sad how many people I know who have tried to do this during the holidays?

• Like 5

To Dark--

Thank you SO much! Talent is just that, TALENT!

Whether it is for humour or a serious presentation, I try to understand the effort that went into creating something such as these.

This has been a warmer day now. Thank you! And certainly from me-hugs!

Only great minds can read this

This is weird, but interesting!

If you can raed this, you have a sgtrane mnid too

Can you raed this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

tsk tsk

A funny story - Say Goodbye to Mother.....

We were dressed, and ready to go out for the New Years Eve Party. We turned on a night light, turned the answering machine on, covered our pet parakeet, and put the cat in the backyard.

We phoned the local cab company and requested a taxi. The taxi arrived and we opened the front door to leave the house. As we walked out the door, the cat we had put out in the yard, scoots back into the house. We didn't want the cat shut in the house. Because she always tries to eat the bird.

My wife goes on out to the taxi, while I went back inside to get the cat. The cat runs upstairs, with me in hot pursuit. Waiting in the cab, my wife doesn't want the driver to know that the house will be empty for the night. So, she explains to the taxi driver that I will be out soon, 'He's just going upstairs to say Goodbye to my mother.'

A few minutes later, I get into the cab. 'Sorry I took so long,' I said, as we drove away. 'That stupid bitch was hiding under the bed. I had to poke her ass with a coat hanger to get her to come out! She tried to take off, so I grabbed her by the neck. Then, I had to wrap her in a blanket to keep her from scratching me. But it worked! I hauled her fat ass downstairs and threw her out into the back yard!'

The cab driver hit a parked car.

• Like 2

Q:what does a bear take on a vacation?

A: the bare necessities.

rofllmao right?

Q: How did William shakespeare greet people?

A: "Oh- tHELLO!"

Second one is better said aloud

Now that's some golden shizzle

• Like 2

knock knock

who's there

lame

lame who?

lame joke

a man goes to a 5 dollar prostitute and receives crabs. Next day he goes back and complains and the woman says "what did you expect for 5 dollars? lobsters?"

• Like 2

Have you ever wondered what the difference between Grandmothers and Grandfathers is? Well here it is:

Every Sunday morning my friend would take his 7-year old granddaughter out for a drive for some bonding time.

One particular Sunday however, he had a bad cold and really didn't feel like being up at all.

Luckily, his wife came to the rescue and said that she would take their granddaughter out.

When they returned, the little girl anxiously ran upstairs to see her Grandfather.

'Well, did you enjoy your ride with grandma?'

'Oh yes, Papa' the girl replied, 'and do you know what Gramps, We didn't see a single idiot, dumb bastard, dip shit, jack ass, or horse's ass anywhere we went today!'

Almost brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it ?

'Oh yes, Papa' the girl replied, 'and do you know what Gramps, We didn't see a single idiot, dumb bastard, dip shit, jack ass, or horse's ass anywhere we went today!'

Makes me wonder where they went. :lol:

• Like 1