• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westminster Bridge, London... The Mayor of London has decreed that Westminster Bridge will be closed in the early afternoon on sunny days.

This is because a strange phenomenon happens when sunlight passes through the balustrade of the bridge, forming a small army of .....

Posted Image

I don't know if the message about the Mayor of London is true, but the pic is hilarious anyways :D

That is photoshop at work... haha but it is quite hilarious. :P

A man and his wife went to bed. After laying in bed for a few minutes the man let a total ripping fart go.

The wife rolled over and growled, "What the heck was that?"

Martin said,

This was for the sailors in Pompeii in case they couldn't find the brothel. This "sign" pointed the way.

Posted Image

Once they got there, if they didn't speak Pompeian, there was a menu. Here is one of the menu items.

Posted Image

• Like 1

Westminster Bridge, London... The Mayor of London has decreed that Westminster Bridge will be closed in the early afternoon on sunny days.

This is because a strange phenomenon happens when sunlight passes through the balustrade of the bridge, forming a small army of .....

Posted Image

I don't know if the message about the Mayor of London is true, but the pic is hilarious anyways :D

Now we need more receivers to each lighted figure :great:

That was truly funny. The lady had an accent that was , at least to me, so very much indicative of where she was from.

I'm from the south (USA).

Humor or Humour. No matter where it comes from, it is what keeps us dealing with our everyday lives.

It keeps ALL of us in touch with each other no matter where in this world we are.

Thank you MikeL.

• 2 weeks later...

Adult Video Store Offers Clergy Discount

January 17, 2003 | By Associated Press

STEWARTVILLE, Minn. (AP) -- An adult entertainment store's sign offering a "clergy discount" has drawn the wrath of its churchgoing neighbors.

A double-sided sign stands outside Pure Pleasure in view of people entering and leaving Midwest Baptist Church.

People driving toward the church, read: "And God said go out into the world and have great sex. God's gift to women. Amen and amen."

People leaving see: "No need to mail order. Gay videos in stock. Clergy discount. Have good sex. Hallelujah!"

From catster.com: a forum for cat owners.

My cat farts a lot. What can I do?

I think it's funny that humans worry so much about us pooting. Do they ever count how many times THEY do during the day? And meowmie says my human dad is a prize-winner and she should get a purple heart for surviving 33 years with him and his pooting.

• Site Administrator

The Sydney Morning Herald has a light hearted column called Column 8. For the editors, they often have commentary on grammar and corruptions of the English language. Most of the time you have to have read earlier columns to understand the context of what is being said, but here's one from today's column that I thought people may like:

In a Rose Bay street, hairdresser Kerry Smith, of Paddington, received a call on his mobile phone from a cousin in his native Scotland, and the two conversed for a while in Gaelic. When the call ended, he was tapped on the shoulder by a woman - a regular customer - who asked: "What language was that? It's so unusual." When he replied that the language was Gaelic, she gasped: "I had no idea gay people had their own language!"

• Like 4