• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Chelsea's wedding coming up July 31st, Hillary wanted to play the perfect Mom.

She asked Chelsea, "have you had sex with Marc?"

Chelsea said, "Not according to Dad"

Edited by MikeL
  • Like 2

So this one is kinda raunchy, but I thought it was funny :P

Two new male freshmen in college were roomates and one of them was gay. The straight guy always told the gay guy to keep his business to himself. One day while the straight guy left the bathroom he approached the gay guy and said, "I found some sperm on the floor, don't jerk off on the floor!" The gay guy tried to say, "I didn't-" the straight guy just cut him off, "I don't wanna hear it." This happened again the next day, "What did I tell you! Don't jerk off on the floor!" The gay guy tried to defend himself again, "I didn't-" But was cut off, "I don't wanna hear it." Again this incident occured. "What did I tell you about jerking off on our floor!" The gay guy said, "I have been trying to tell you I'm not jerking off, I'm just farting."

• Like 1

With Chelsea's wedding coming up July 31st, Hillary wanted to play the perfect Mom.

She asked Chelsea, "have you had sex with Marc?"

Chelsea said, "Not according to Dad"

Very good! meanwhile... While Chelsea's wedding guests eat a $11,000 wedding cake and admire $250,000 floral displays, Lisa Roberts in Ohio is struggling to raise contributions for her food pantry in order to feed 3,000 local people, whose financial independence was destroyed by investment bankers, job offshoring, and unaffordable wars.

Two new male freshmen in college were roomates and one of them was gay. The straight guy always told the gay guy to keep his business to himself. One day while the straight guy left the bathroom he approached the gay guy and said, "I found some sperm on the floor, don't jerk off on the floor!" The gay guy tried to say, "I didn't-" the straight guy just cut him off, "I don't wanna hear it." This happened again the next day, "What did I tell you! Don't jerk off on the floor!" The gay guy tried to defend himself again, "I didn't-" But was cut off, "I don't wanna hear it." Again this incident occured. "What did I tell you about jerking off on our floor!" The gay guy said, "I have been trying to tell you I'm not jerking off, I'm just farting."

Too too funny! Posted ImagePosted Image

Oh my god. :P

• 3 weeks later...

The Sydney Morning Herald has a light hearted column called Column 8. For the editors, they often have commentary on grammar and corruptions of the English language. Most of the time you have to have read earlier columns to understand the context of what is being said, but here's one from today's column that I thought people may like:

<B>

In a Rose Bay street, hairdresser Kerry Smith, of Paddington, received a call on his mobile phone from a cousin in his native Scotland, and the two conversed for a while in Gaelic. When the call ended, he was tapped on the shoulder by a woman - a regular customer - who asked: "What language was that? It's so unusual." When he replied that the language was Gaelic, she gasped: "I had no idea gay people had their own language!"

</B>

I love it, we have our own 'gay detector' called Gaydar, now we have our own language, Gaelic...which has nothing to do with licking, by the way, but our camp-speak has nothing to do with camping, either, so everybody's happy!

I've tried -- homestly... but I don't get it... can some nice sexy young man tell me what's funny? XXXc

I believe he is refering to the Allied Forces being responsible for France and the rest of the world not being under German dominance at our current time.

Sorry, but I am neither young nor sexy. But I hope I helped you. :)

I believe he is refering to the Allied Forces being responsible for France and the rest of the world not being under German dominance at our current time.

Sorry, but I am neither young nor sexy. But I hope I helped you. :)

Thanks... I think. as for being sexy -- anyone who offes to help me is sexy in my opinion. :2thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...