Would ya date/do the person above you?

LOOL

paya, camilo and kjames why don't you 3 get together, make a twix bar of your own then we can be packed all together!! That would be one fun-filled and delicious pack!!!thumbsupsmileyanim.gifspecool.gif

you're already in a pack with us! ;)

...maybe, I don't know dating a teacher would be kinda weird, he'd probably try correcting my grammar mid-date...that and we have the same name, that might cause problems tongue.gif

I don't know... I already have my hands full with PD and BID on one side, then there's kjames, paya and camilo right next to us in the pack... How about we open the pack, take out the two bars and Rizan can be the whipped cream on top of all of that!

I'm watering at the mouth alreadybiggrin.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifspecool.gif

and i wasnt invited im hurt. On the plus side of course I'd do the naughty Czech laugh.gif

Read the previous posts. You're part of the original Twix bar: BID (cookie), me (caramel) and you're our mouth-watering chocolate covering! YUM biggrin.gif

...maybe, I don't know dating a teacher would be kinda weird, he'd probably try correcting my grammar mid-date...that and we have the same name, that might cause problems :P

Rizan's just dumped me!

Rizan's just dumped me! aleric-cry.gif only because of OUR name! I'm devastated!

so you're posting after your posts, does it mean you just did yourself? wink.gif

Don't worry paya... Dargon's here to make it all better. I'll treat you to a night out in Prague. How does that sound?thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

LOOOL. I guess I did... It's not my fault!! my hand slipped! I swear!! tongue.gif

Read the previous posts. You're part of the original Twix bar: BID (cookie), me (caramel) and you're our mouth-watering chocolate covering! YUM biggrin.gif

Don't worry paya... Dargon's here to make it all better. I'll treat you to a night out in Prague. How does that sound?thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

LOOOL. I guess I did... It's not my fault!! my hand slipped! I swear!! tongue.gif

LOL! I love it!

Wow, with all of us teaming up to form a yummy Twix bar, someone is going to have their mouth full.

I'm glad I volunteered to eat that TWIX bar, then...devilsmiley.gif ...I love TWIX bars...chocolate, caramel, and cookie...YUMMY!

Don't look now guys, but there's this dude staring at the candy vending machine talking about eating a twix bar... What are you waiting for?! Start squirming so he'll notice and pick us!!! biggrin.gif

<drops coin in vending machine>

<press '6'-press '9'>

*machine vends TWIX bar*

<opens wrapper>

*nibble**nibble*

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...cookie...caramel...chocolate...yummy! cool.gif

Well Ive never had someone tame me before...many have tried all have failed

You said you could shake that booty of yours like those twerps hussies, well I want to see! *whip* shake it!!!! *whip* faster !!!! faster !!!!

Nope, you still don't have me convince........I guess all that "I can shake my booty" talk was just talk....oh well Prince.

:P

<Walks over to vending machine and gets microwavable popcorn>

<puts popcorn bag in microwave for 2m55s>

<Opens popcorn>

<Finds seat to watch bitch-fight>

laugh.gif

<checks pocket to see if enough change for another TWIX bar>

You said you could shake that booty of yours like those twerps hussies, well I want to see! *whip* shake it!!!! *whip* faster !!!! faster !!!!

Nope, you still don't have me convince........I guess all that "I can shake my booty" talk was just talk....oh well Prince.

:P

Cammy I know how to work my hips. *dances* SEE!

Cammy I know how to work my hips. *dances* SEE!

Hey, PD! Instead of trying to shake your booty, how about going with that other song, and Shake your groove thing, shake your groove thing, get it on! devilsmiley.gif