Would ya date/do the person above you?

Hey Dargon, it's been getting a bit cold these days.

Any way I can convince you to come and warm me up?

I can make ya some hot cocoa too.

Yang! I'd totally do you. hahahahahaha maybe.... probably not. we'll never know.

Hey Dargon, it's been getting a bit cold these days.

Any way I can convince you to come and warm me up?

I can make ya some hot cocoa too.

The hot cocoa is certainly a very good start thumbsupsmileyanim.gif What else can you think of to woo me into giving you a warm oil massage?...

Well I like autumn but if you can make it a hot winters night by the fireplace in romantic location im there king.gif

I was gonna say winter, but then I figured winter is still more than one month away. So the autumn's night was just a way of getting there faster biggrin.gif

The hot cocoa is certainly a very good start What else can you think of to woo me into giving you a warm oil massage?...

Imagine the absurdly naked sensation of your body against mine as we writhe against/all over each other while soothing the oil all over.

Yang! I'd totally do you. hahahahahaha maybe.... probably not. we'll never know.

Don't lie, you totally would wink.gif. But if you're on the fence, I'll just have to lean seductively into you and whisper gentle sweetness into your ears while stroking a finger up and down your chest until I convince ya.

Edited by Yang Bang

I was gonna say winter, but then I figured winter is still more than one month away. So the autumn's night was just a way of getting there faster biggrin.gif

Hmm well a wiseman once said 'patience is a virtue'. Im in no rush, see I like to go for hours sometimes all night. Even multiple times.

Hmm well a wiseman once said 'patience is a virtue'. Im in no rush, see I like to go for hours sometimes all night. Even multiple times.

All night? Multiple times? Oh, goodie! Someone who can finally keep up with me! specool.gif Even if your more current pictures make a better avatar for you...

I'll probably give the person above me a try (since he sounds naughty and I'm weak). :P

Well I usually prefer older guys, but the same age thing is kinda cute.

I should warn you-- I'm a virgin.

Lots to be taught! tongue.gif

Trust me, there's not much I can teach you that you don't already know. But we could learn together. Now that's cute! :wub:

I'd love to be an interactive model on that class... thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

If you met me out of the blue - you wouldn't figure my age nor could tell by the looks

so hell yeah it be a great time to have some fun.