Would ya date/do the person above you?

I'm a musician and macho :P

*beaten 100 times over* :lol:

I can speak French and Spanish - so just imagine the possibilities when I talk dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Uber Macho and a Rower!

*spanked 1,000 times over* :devil:

I'll date you sweetie... show you a good time too and probably broaden your horizons.... however... as for the 'do'... probably better if I step aside and make room for a sweet young thing. Maybe just a goodnight kiss though :)

Hehe Im sure the Vampire godess of the site can woo me!

Woo? Woo Hoo I say :) Sleep with the window open tonight and I'm on my way. I may be a little batty when I get there but I'll change into something more comfortable and melt into those lovely eyes.

LOL. I waited for you last night window open and everything but then again I did black out. Was that you?

Did you have a sore neck this morning? But then again I did bite gently... more like a kiss really :) Are you craving chocolate because if that's the case I have most certainly infected you with my addiction devilsmiley.gifdevilsmiley.gif

Oh and just to make sure I stay on topic I would most certainly take you on a date Dargon dear if you don't mind people thinking you are doing community serice or taking your mother out to lunch :) As for after... well it depends how charitable you are doesn't it :)

I struck gold again!! Royalty above me one more time... I'm sorry, I'm kinda new at this - dealing with princes. Should I kneel?

No...no need to kneel just act as you normally would we dont wanna bring attention to ourselves, the papparazzi gets crazy about these sorts of things. :wub:

I struck gold again!! Royalty above me one more time... I'm sorry, I'm kinda new at this - dealing with princes. Should I kneel?

No...no need to kneel just act as you normally would we dont wanna bring attention to ourselves, the papparazzi gets crazy about these sorts of things. :wub:

• 1 month later...