Would ya date/do the person above you?

And I am getting so hot Im gonna take my clothes off. Now the question is can you make me hit a falsetto?

I'll try... lmaosmiley.gif

Edited by kjames

I'll try... lmaosmiley.gif

I'm feeling some lack of confidence there kjames... you're just gonna 'try'?? You should be saying something like: 'I'm gonna make you hit a falsetto so high it will shatter all glass-made materials in a 5 block radius'...

I'm feeling some lack of confidence there kjames... you're just gonna 'try'?? You should be saying something like: 'I'm gonna make you hit a falsetto so high it will shatter all glass-made materials in a 5 block radius'...

Exactly! Do or do not! ;) There's nothing like "try". (Definitely do! ;D)

Well while hes running of I can have you too myself

WOOW. Royalty... I hope my hair looks alright and my shirt isn't wrinkled... then again I doubt you'd let me keep it on enough time to check that... Am I right?... laugh.gif

WOOW. Royalty... I hope my hair looks alright and my shirt isn't wrinkled... then again I doubt you'd let me keep it on enough time to check that... Am I right?... laugh.gif

What youve never had sex with clothes on! But your right you wouldnt have them on for long but if we go out somewhere before or after you better look amazing. :2thumbs:

What youve never had sex with clothes on! But your right you wouldnt have them on for long but if we go out somewhere before or after you better look amazing. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I've had clothes on while having sex, but the least clothes the better laugh.gif And if we go out I'll certainly do my best to look great for you...

And who's complaining? I'm certainly not... and I don't think anyone else is.

I'm not complaining...and Paya, concerning the, "I'll try," with P_D, I said I'll try, because I know I can do it, I just don't know if he's gonna have the energy to last that long! lmaosmiley.gif

I'm not complaining...and Paya, concerning the, "I'll try," with P_D, I said I'll try, because I know I can do it, I just don't know if he's gonna have the energy to last that long! lmaosmiley.gif

Hey P_D, someone over here is seriously questioning your endurance... date.

Kjames i'd be happy to prove to you that I have endurance and stamina

I dont look to it as questioning I think hes challenging me or is curious to find out for himself

You're on, baby... Gee, this is gonna be fun!

Boo...you know i'd definitely like to get to know you and still have sex, you like that?

Definitely! lmaosmiley.gif but you will have to fight paya over me because he's been stalking me around this thread... unless the both of you want to kiss and make up and let me join the party biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Boo...you know i'd definitely like to get to know you and still have sex, you like that?

Definitely! lmaosmiley.gif but you will have to fight paya over me because he's been stalking me around this thread... unless the both of you want to kiss and make up and let me join the party biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Gotcha! :D

I ain't no stalker! ;)0:):ph34r::devil:

Edited by paya

Oh I'll do anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm just thinking of the stuff we can do. Hmm...date him or f**k him? Which should I do first, let's see....well since this going to last all day (oh yeah, brace yourself, :P)

Ok, so here's the agenda for our Date, so be sure to write it down:

1. I'm taking you to IHOP so that we can have a full breakfast (you'll need your strength if you're hanging out with me) plus kids get to eat free!!!! Well, I'm not a kid, but I'll pretend I am...yeah...that won't work out. I know, We'll pretend it's my birthday and then they'll give me something!

2. After a full breakfast we are going to the beach to chillax (hopefully it's summer) and if it's not summer than well walk around the sand and you can tell me all about your sexy self.

3. After timeo the beach we are going down to the movies and you'll experience what I call the "Camilo movie hopping marathon!" Hey, we got lots of time to spend together, plus it's fun trying not to get caught.

4. Dinner! We are going to T.G. Friday and we are ordering some Jack Daniels burger! We'll talk some more and then I'll get to x Base depending on the circumstances and then well flirt with one of the waiters/waitress. Oh it's gonna be soooooooooooo much fun!!!!!!!!

5. Then we are going for a drive (Blowjob may or may not be included)

6. We are going to your house, unless you want to come to my house, whichever is fine, it's just that i don't want to clean my sheet afterwards.

7. So once in the room you are going to entertain me with something and then I'm going to entertain you, hehe maybe I'll strip and then begins sexy time!!!!

8. Slow, deep and passionate...well I wish I could get in to it more but I heard that minors read this thing. Oh and I'm vers but I'll probably be top this time, 'cause you're in for a ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Then comes round 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. And well end it there 'cause you're probably tired by now and then I'll drive home (Can't sleep over, that would make me seem like a slut, :P)

And that concludes our first Day

• Like 2