Would ya date/do the person above you?

Awww...I'm sowwy! tongue.gif My heart is torn. But you're hard to resist...come with me to the locker room! I'll make it up to you.

Let's go! I'll nurse that big heart of yours with a nice warm oil massage in the locker room biggrin.gif

I would date KJames if he was a free man, but I heard he got arrested for candy dipping.

Dargon is my bud, we could hang, besides I need someone to explain things to me.

Nope, not a crime, yet!

Yes, I'd date/do the person above me...

I've dated the person above me and I'll definitely go out with him again. Those talented hands... tongue.gif

you still have no idea what I'm capable of with these hands... but maybe you can convince me to let you feel it all over yourself...

I'd totally go out with you now... ;)

mmm well they say im like milk i do the body good

you still have no idea what I'm capable of with these hands... but maybe you can convince me to let you feel it all over yourself...

mmmmm I dont think i need to convince you...if you have massage oil you can have your way with me

I'd date/do you kjames, but only if you promiss the claws come out and you purr after doing it while I rub your belly...lmaosmiley.gif

Can't I just have you both? It'd be like going to a spa! wub.gif

It works for me!

Oh baby! They try to make me go to rehab but you make me say "No no no..." wub.gif

This thread is really starting to heat up! I have an idea... how about we make a 'Twix' bar? BID on the bottom can be the cookie (yum biggrin.gif ), I'll be the sweet caramel in the middle and PD could be our delicious chocolate covering specool.gif . And best of all!!! Twix is double the fun!!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

This thread is really starting to heat up! I have an idea... how about we make a 'Twix' bar? BID on the bottom can be the cookie (yum biggrin.gif ), I'll be the sweet caramel in the middle and PD could be our delicious chocolate covering specool.gif . And best of all!!! Twix is double the fun!!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Caramel is always the best! ;)