If I had to choose, I'd be a...

22 members have voted

1. 1. If I had to choose, I'd be a...

• Zombie
    • Vampire
    • Mummy
    • Pirate
    • Something else (Explain in your post)
    • I don't celebrate Halloween you insensitive clod!!!

• Site Administrator

I wanna be Demon Pippi Longstocking...Got the red hair....Those who think they know who I am talking about or who are just curious....hee hee...should check out the video:

I wanna be Demon Pippi Longstocking...Got the red hair....Those who think they know who I am talking about or who are just curious....hee hee...should check out the video:

That's hilarious. It's not the way I remember it.... but even better :)

I can't choose to 'be' a vampire because I 'am' a vampire so I choose a were skunk... I vant to be ahlone dahling... and I already have the feet for it :)

I would choose to be a Werewolf, its cliche I know but I have always been facinated/intrigued by the Werewolf myths. Just something about the sheer, primal connection to the natural world is very alluring to me. Beside I have some very....animalistic/wolfish....qualities to me and I do get a little strange at the fullmoon, especially on the third night; I was born on the third night of the fullmoon lol.

The only draw back would be I'd never be able to wear silver again, I like silver.

Don't worry/ The silver thing is a myth smile.gif

REALLY!!! that makes me smile then lol.thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I've done a bit of research on the Myths, most of them agree that silver does work.. Thinking metaphysically would seem to negate that though, Werewolves transform at the Fullmoon, the Fullmoon is traditionally associated with the Goddess and silver is sacred to most Fullmoon Goddesses'.

REALLY!!! that makes me smile then lol.thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I've done a bit of research on the Myths, most of them agree that silver does work.. Thinking metaphysically would seem to negate that though, Werewolves transform at the Fullmoon, the Fullmoon is traditionally associated with the Goddess and silver is sacred to most Fullmoon Goddesses'.

You're right. It really doesn't make sense. The most awesome werewolf I know started with a little allergy to silver, which he decided was purely psychological and he basically trained himself out of it. No one else I know has ever had a problem with it. In fact the whole moon thing does tend to attract most weres to silver.

The moon thing is wholly misunderstood too. Were's don't transform at the full moon although their bodies are unusually tuned it. Essentially they are twin souls who share the human body and their were sides get stronger at the full moon.

You're right. It really doesn't make sense. The most awesome werewolf I know started with a little allergy to silver, which he decided was purely psychological and he basically trained himself out of it. No one else I know has ever had a problem with it. In fact the whole moon thing does tend to attract most weres to silver.

The moon thing is wholly misunderstood too. Were's don't transform at the full moon although their bodies are unusually tuned it. Essentially they are twin souls who share the human body and their were sides get stronger at the full moon.

Would your friend be willing to corrospond with me? I would be interesting in picking his brain. I've done some *very limited* research on the Otherkin phenomena though my friend Aradian thinks its a topic I should explore, with my recurring animalistic episodes.

Would your friend be willing to corrospond with me? I would be interesting in picking his brain. I've done some *very limited* research on the Otherkin phenomena though my friend Aradian thinks its a topic I should explore, with my recurring animalistic episodes.

We're not really in touch at the moment.. he went off and got married. Take a look at this site Vampyres.co.uk It is not just for vamps there are a lot of weres there too and a lot of information.