What are your favorite pizza toppings?

Toast

I like pepperoni, mushrooms and onions or black olives, green pepers and ground beef. If I order from phone.

If I go to the little Italian place where they make the best pizza in my area, I think, I experiment more. Goat cheese and sun dry tomatoes.

• Site Administrator

I'm a bbq chicken gal myself..add some spicy cheese...yum, but I'll take cheddar/mozzarella if there's nothing else. Local pizza joint does it good, but mine is the best of course!

Beef and Canadian bacon

Canadian bacon? Why so specific? :P

For me any of the following..

Veg: mushrooms, olives, chilies, garlic, onions, peppers, sweetcorn, pineapple.

Meat: salami, ham, pepperoni, chorizo.

These are all in preferred order, but I like them all.

Favourite overall topping.. mushrooms, salami, ham, olives, garlic and chilies.

But, in a good pizza I think the topping is unimportant - it is the base! Second to the base it is the sauce, then the cheese and only then does the topping become important.

• Site Administrator

Pepperoni and Salami

(but if it is from one of the American chains that are up here they don't have Salami, why the hell don't you Americans have salami????)

Canadian bacon? Why so specific? :P

The bacon you normally get in the states is normally fatty bacon more like our lard ons but in one piece. The Canadian bacon I was served when I was in the states was more like our normal UK bacon, which is back bacon with more meat than fat. I think the difference is that normal states bacon does not crisp and caramelise, where as Canadian(US term), normal uk bacon, back bacon (from back of pig does.) For UK smokey bacon crisps.

For me, a pizza from Naples, is the best, straight from the oven,Yum?

Canadian bacon is either back bacon to us. It's purely an American term.

Back bacon is from the loin (hence why it's leaner). Bacon is from the belly (hence why it's fattier).

I love mushrooms all over my pizza.

Edited by Jack Frost

Hmmm i like cheese and red onion i always get it from teh supermarket, they put special cheeses on it, yummy

but i do like cheese red onion, mushroom and pineapple when i order a pizza in :D

i do like pepporoni and peppers on a seperate pizza

not a big lover of meat on pizza though :)

ok so last night i had this magherita pizza omg it was sooo good. Like im craving it now as we speak. It like cheese diced tomatoes and oregano and basil twas amazing.

oh but i also like my pepperoni, chicken, pineapple, ham, onions

Wow that sounds incredibly good! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif