A New Author

mcnc1966

Hi folks!

My name is Mark and I write under the name mcnc1966. I've been a member of GA but recently posted my first story here.

I figured it was about time to introduce myself and become of member of the community.

Looking forward to talking more from now on!

• Like 1

Hey Mark! I would let others welcome you first but

WELCOME TO GA...officially. Haha. (Since i'm the one who forced you to get active on here anyway)

Can't wait to read stuff from you!

Oh, and I kinda think you're awesome. A lot.

Hi folks!

My name is Mark and I write under the name mcnc1966. I've been a member of GA but recently posted my first story here.

I figured it was about time to introduce myself and become of member of the community.

Looking forward to talking more from now on!

Hey, Mark. Looking forward to reading your stuff. I just got here in a writerly capacity myself, though I've been a member for considerably longer.

Hey, Mark. Looking forward to reading your stuff. I just got here in a writerly capacity myself, though I've been a member for considerably longer.

I've read your work, Adam, and it's impressive to say the least! Looking forward to more.

Adam, I don't know you personally, but i find it funny how you actually expect people not to know who you are!

Adam, I don't know you personally, but i find it funny how you actually expect people not to know who you are!

Aww, shucks, ma'am...:*)

I guess paying Mark Arbour to say nice things about me gets the word around to at least a few people.

• Site Administrator

I've never heard of AdamP innocent.gif Nice to have met you Mark, hope we talk again! Going to go read.gif your stuff now, cause I'm curious now!

Welcome to GA. I like what you have posted so far and hope you post more soon.

Looking forward to getting to know you... and for the dirty minds on GA that just means socially :P At least to begin with devilsmiley.gif

Hey Mark! I would let others welcome you first but

WELCOME TO GA...officially. Haha. (Since i'm the one who forced you to get active on here anyway)

Can't wait to read stuff from you!

Oh, and I kinda think you're awesome. A lot.

Couldn't ask for a better welcome welcome from such a special friend! Looking forward to seeing the results of what you "FORCED" me to get involved in!!! LOL

great another Mark...at least ur acct name doesnt have mark in it haha

welcome!

I'll work hard to make sure we don't get confused!! LOL

Thanks for the reply and I look forward to talking more.

I've never heard of AdamP innocent.gif Nice to have met you Mark, hope we talk again! Going to go read.gif your stuff now, cause I'm curious now!

Wonderful to chat a bit last night and I can't wait to hear your opinions on my story! Hope we become good friends. biggrin.gif

I'm very thorough.innocent.gif

Welcome "other Mark". biggrin.gif

Thanks fellow "Mark." biggrin.gif

I've read your work, Adam, and it's impressive to say the least! Looking forward to more.

Thanks. And I promise I'll look at your work as soon as I'm out from under the backlog of Arbourtales I created for myself by getting behind. The guy just writes too dang fast. :blink: