How did you come up with your screen name?

Camilo

Genesis. 6 for a start. The Sons of God saw the daughters of men and saw they were fair and the came down and ... erm.... bought them flowers and chocolate. It's also touched on in the story of Moses.... the comments about his mother and his appearance.

It's considerably and, in my eyes, in a very prejudiced way in the Book of Enoch which expands on this idea. It's one of the Gnostic texts ie ones that didn't make it into the bible

History makes the winners.

Sorry I forgot to mention specifically that they are not actually called Nephylim in the King James Bible but the name is referenced in the Jewish scripts

Edited by Nephylim

Caedus is a character in a series of books. He's a hero who chooses to become a monster in the eyes of everyone because the horrible actions he made - sacrifices he made for the greater good. I liked him because he has all these contrasts as a character. He's cold and analytical, yet quick to rage and can be pretty vindictive. He's just one big bag of irony and contradictions..

Edited by Caedus

Ooh okay hehe. Probably why I've never heard it spoken in mass and such before. I think I'd notice if the priest suddenly "And thus they punished Nephylim for she is evil..."

Really? They've never said that? Damn I am insulted now. Clearly I haven't been evil enough :)

Tristan is a character in a story that I have been trying to write, he was the main character but has since using it as my user name i've become so sick of it that he has been downgraded to a background character :P

I've always also love the Arthurian story of Tristan and Isolde

I would that it was something witty and amazing insightful like some - [Nephylim you amaze me more and more with everything you write!]

Quonus was a character - a not so nice one [really evil actually] - in short story I wrote for a class. 10 is 2010 - as if ANYONE else was going to Use Quonus that I needed to add number right? I wanted it to be fairly anonymous on account of work - not that I should worry too much, I doubt the criminals I lock up read this site but still.

Andy

• Like 1

chase is my real name, that boy is just to inform you I am indeed a boy (I MEAN MAN /flex)

Genesis. 6 for a start. The Sons of God saw the daughters of men and saw they were fair and the came down and ... erm.... bought them flowers and chocolate. It's also touched on in the story of Moses.... the comments about his mother and his appearance.

It's considerably and, in my eyes, in a very prejudiced way in the Book of Enoch which expands on this idea. It's one of the Gnostic texts ie ones that didn't make it into the bible

History makes the winners.

Sorry I forgot to mention specifically that they are not actually called Nephylim in the King James Bible but the name is referenced in the Jewish scripts

niphilim right? aren't they failed angels, or something like that. They are divinity, some children of somebody. Yeah they brought them flowers and then they banged

chase is my real name, that boy is just to inform you I am indeed a boy (I MEAN MAN /flex)

niphilim right? aren't they failed angels, or something like that. They are divinity, some children of somebody. Yeah they brought them flowers and then they banged

Should be thatstudChase.Posted ImagePosted Image

Mine is kinda dumb. But at the time I registered here, I was an avid Tetris player, hence the shortened Tet. I was watching some news report about refineries in the Middle East, so I got Refine. I put the two together and got TetRefine. Posted Image

Its my name. I work with kids all day, and sometimes my creativity gets all used up. The night I finished reading one of Dom's stories at 4 or 5 am and decided to create an account before work must have been one of those times.

Rizan is actually the name of a friend of mine from Italy. We met on a game I play online and after a year I was like "I love your name so I'm taking it" and so then we started calling each other the other's name...so he's Paul and I'm Rizan. And that is how that happened. Also, I'm debating changing my username to Noctis, in which case my name will be after the main character in Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

As a coaster enthusiast, I took my screen name from a coaster. There is four photo's in my gallery,

One

Two

Three

Four

Have you ever been on the X2 at Magic Mountain? Best experience ever.

I've played piano formally since I was five. But I surprised my teachers (and students when I switched to a performing arts school) for how well I could play my arpeggios.

I was known as the arpeggiator Posted Image

Arpeggio just sounds nicer ^^

Edited by Arpeggio

I've played piano formally since I was five. But I surprised my teachers (and students when I switched to a performing arts school) for how well I could play my arpeggios.

I was known as the arpeggiator Posted Image

Arpeggio just sounds nicer ^^

The Arpeggiator? That's not at all geekish... :P

• Like 1

My name started out as just 'lostone' mainly because I was very lost inside myself for a very long time and the depression I was dealing with made me feel like I was the only one

The more I hung around here the the less lost I was and this community definitely made me feel like a part of something. In short, I use my name, but I think it's important to remember who I thought I was so I tacked the old me on the end

Hugs,

Tom

P.S. I feel the need to thank Myr and the rest of the admins for providing such a wonderful haven for all us troubled souls

Edited by Tom(lostone)

• 2 weeks later...

Kevin.. my English name since grade school. (Well, didn't have one,obviously, before that.)

Caucher.. Well, one of the guys I used to date had a screen name "Gaucher". I loved it, the spelling and stuff so I created one "Caucher" (later I found out a surname of French descent.) But I haven't used Caucher until I joined GA.

option

its a word

it surprisingly hasnt been used on most sites, & if it has its easy to add another character

i can have a logo/avatar that connects with the name

its also a geeky word