Happy Birthday Linxe!

• Site Administrator

:music: :music: Happy Birthday Linxe :music: :music:

Hope it is a great day playing the guitar and watching the ginormous new TV. If that isn't enough, go out and have some fun :P

Happy Birthday Linxe!!!!!

I was going to tell you to enjoy your last year before middle age, but Cia says you're already 30, while GA is saying you're 29. Maybe GA's in denial about your age too. :lmao:

Either way, I do hope you have an awesome birthday, and hope this next year brings you success & happiness.

Enjoy your many inches!!! <--- he just got a big flat panel TV for anyone whose mind went there

• Site Administrator

I was going to tell you to enjoy your last year before middle age, but Cia says you're already 30, while GA is saying you're 29. Maybe GA's in denial about your age too. :lmao:

Woah Woah Woah Vic! Do not try to get me in trouble! I said nothing about him being 30 :P He's only 29, however facing this last year is almost as bad as facing 30 next year I think. ::P The age just keeps on coming ;) And you can't kill me for saying that Linxe cause I'm 4 months older than you!!