Song of the moment

Here's a young french singer. She's got a really beautiful voice. 

She won the 6th season of France got talent and got notice with her covers of Adele's songs.

Now her first album is out and Sia even wrote her a song.

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1

Here's a young french singer. She's got a really beautiful voice. 

She won the 6th season of France got talent and got notice with her covers of Adele's songs.

Now her first album is out and Sia even wrote her a song.

I love this song, clochette... her lower register is amazing... lots of power...

This is a cool dance kind of song from Adam's new album

Is that really him on the cover? He doesn't look anything like I remember. lol Either way though - hot, hot, hot! :P

• Like 1

Is that really him on the cover? He doesn't look anything like I remember. lol Either way though - hot, hot, hot! :P

Yeah, that's him. There's no official video for this new song yet... there is one for the first single...'Ghost Town'

• Like 1

Rick Astley this past weekend in London

Ok but not nearly as entertaining and Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars on Ellen....

Yes, Bruno and Mark's performance on Ellen was way more entertaining than Rick Astley's.  I do love me some Ellen though. lol

I really love the song, and Rick didn't do a bad job of it either - I just prefer the original. Love Rick's original songs though. :)

• Like 1

The scene this song was in made me realize I was queer as folk. Christopher Atkins became my dream guy. Hasn't changed much. :P

Edited by MrM
  • Like 1

Boy does this song hit me where I live!

Christopher Atkins in The Blue Lagoon - yum! lol  :P

The scene this song was in made me realize I was queer as folk. Christopher Atkins became my dream guy. Hasn't changed much. :P

Christopher Atkins in The Blue Lagoon - YUM!!! lol   :D

Ok, so I totally screwed up the quote thingies! MrM, I meant to quote your second song, not the first. :)

• Like 1

Christine and The Queens

She's French and  did the the first parts of Marina and the Diamonds this last Spring in the US

Edited by clochette