Song of the moment

Now you guys go and remind me of sad foreign language songs. Two Japanese songs come to mind. Spyair "Sakura Mitsutsuki" (Cherry Blossom Honeymoon). 

Supercell "Utakata Hanabi" (Transient Fireworks)

I know this sounds weird, but sometimes I find that listening to a sad song or two helps. I hope your spell of loneliness does not last too long Eminent. :)

Thanks RJ. Yeah, you are right. Songs will have some magic according to situations... :lol:

Don't worry too much. Sometimes I just prefer left me alone instead of making me feel guilty, which I am not... :)

• Like 1

I used to like Roxette, must look for my old CD's and listen to the songs again :)

I have several of their songs downloaded from Amazon. The best part is, you don't have to worry about losing misplacing it. Whenever you a purchase a new computer, tablet, or other device, you can download it all again.

Now for another song. My niece introduced me to this band. I actually like this song of theirs. 

Song of the moment..."Closer" by Nine Inch Nails. The director's cut video, with it's sepia tones and hand cranked camera work makes it one of my favorite videos from the 90's. Being a fan of the macabre, I find the video's raw images to be very symbolic, and a perfect match for this song. Unfortunately, because of nude images in the original video, I only uploaded the song. You can view the original on youtube.

This album has inspired my new story The Seashell (https://www.gayauthors.org/story/mrm/theseashell). I think it's the most beautiful concept album I've heard in many years. It is by an artist I've put up before here called Brothertiger. I am blown away by his work!

Single: Beyond The Infinite

Here is the whole album, Out Of Touch

http://brothertiger.bandcamp.com/album/out-of-touch-lp

Edited by MrM
  • Like 2