Song of the moment

I loved Ariana Grande in Victorious. :)  (Not the new Panic! at the Disco song. lol)

Aw! Ariana was sooo adorable on Victorious :D But, today I can't bring myself to look at the Youtube comments on her videos, some of what the straight guys have to say are... :mellow: <shudders>

I am All about Spirits by Strumbellas this week. Sorry I don't know how to post it like a video. Sorry, new to this and can't find anything on it in the help areas. But it's a good song!  

[/media]

[/media] Edited by tarzanacide
  • Like 1

I am All about Spirits by Strumbellas this week. Sorry I don't know how to post it like a video. Sorry, new to this and can't find anything on it in the help areas. But it's a good song!  

https://youtu.be/F9kXstb9FF4

[ media ]YOUR VIDEO LINK HERE[ /media ]

Lose the spaces in the (media) tags.

:)

Edited by MJ85
  • Like 1

Mr. Gary Numan! Wow! I can remember taking my younger sister to see him in concert back in 1980. She was so in love with him.  :) Great video, thanks for sharing. 

He is a total original! Hugely influential on ANYTHING electronic and dance. I've just love him for ever and ever....He even inspired me to wear fedoras! :P

• Like 1