Song of the moment

In case you missed it, Saturday Night Live did not run the scheduled rerun last night but instead did a show featuring all of Prince's appearances on their show and also a never before clip of his performance at their after party for the 40th Anniversary of SNL.  

It is being streamed from the SNL website but you have to remove your adblocker software.   The link is:

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/goodnight-sweet-prince/3024462?fe=1

I just saw a picture of glitterantlers. It shows a sad muffin, but was served on her very favorite Grandmas Pink Flamingo Tray, that tells me it has to be great tasting. That made think of the following song.

The words might be hard to understand if English is not your mother tongue. So I chose this version of the video so that all could enjoy it (hopefully) as much as I do.

Sandrewn

• Like 1

We were talking about romantic songs last night in chat and someone mentioned Sara Bareilles' I Choose You.  I happened across this a cappella cover this morning.  I love it.  The lead singer is adorable.

• Like 1