Song of the moment

The actual music video hasn't been posted on Youtube yet, but Vevo has it: Trash :)

Okay, here's the official video for Tyler Glenn's Trash on Youtube:

Unavailable in my region :-( 

Can you see this one Glittery? :) If not, I'll try to find other links to it.

• Like 1

After a shitty day where I was falsely berated for something I didn't do...spent last 2 hours walking the river walk with these two songs on repeat by Ra Ra Riot :)...yes they are dumb and silly but brightened my day

Beta Love

Angle, Please

Song of the moment..."Scream" by Michael Jackson, and featuring the beautiful Ms. Janet Jackson. This song reminds me of when the media and the public were out to crucify Michael Jackson. His sorrow and inner suffering reminds me of a slice from the institutionalized racism pie. When men and women of color are told that their features are too big, or hair to kinky, and skin too dark for them to be considered attractive, it only goes to show how far we have not come. This song also makes me pump my fist in the air and shout out to Janet for standing by her brother and telling those who held him over the fire, to shove the hell off. ;)  Kudos Ms. Jackson and rock on sister. 

I was looking at the latest pictures that northie put in her gallery. I used an old phrase to describe them, it was, like an 'English Country Garden'. A song came to mind that I had not heard or thought of in over forty years. I promise that I won't play it again for another forty years (and don't worry I'll be worm food by then).

Edited by sandrewn