Is A Satanist Welcome Here

Guest brileyblue11

as long as you are respectful of the beliefs of others you have every right to expect that we be respectful of yours.

Which form of Satanism do you practice. For me, I found it too dogmatic... too many rules. I had the same problem with Wicca. I would be interested in hearing more of your practices though. Being a vampire I have always been interested in the dark side... although I have found Satanism to be (comparatively) not that dark really

• Site Administrator

Follow the GA Rules and be who are you within those guidelines and you're fine imo. Welcome to GA.

brileyblue, I've but one thing to say.

Welcome.

Make that two. I'd like to know and understand more about everything under the sun. There is something to be learned from every human being I meet. Hopefully, I can return the favor some day.

they allow all of us pagans and wiccans in so why not through satanism in as well. who knows if you get involved in some of the debates that get started around here you might bring a perspective that others had not considered.

• Like 1

Would there be any reason in the site guidelines that anyone of any philosophy is not welcome here? I haven't seen it.

I suppose that if we are polite to eachother it shouldn't matter what our backgrounds are.

• Like 3

Absolutely. It's only the fundamentalist Christians we send packing (not really, we keep them around for S&M entertainment).:D

Hey hey don't rain on us Baptists :P Some of us don't march in the Westborobaptist church parades ;)

Satanist, meh...

It's the conservitives that scare me.

I'm still figuring out how and why you're scared of them when an ocean seperates you from them...

I'm still figuring out how and why you're scared of them when an ocean seperates you from them...

what ocean?

where?

getting paranoid...

they're all around.

Why Satan? Thor is cooler and better looking. If you end up in a hopeless fight because of courage (NOT pride), he will appear and fight beside you.

I prefer Odin but I like my men wiry and wearing large floppy hats. But my absolute favourite is a toss up between Athene and Cernunnos... and that would probably be with Lucifer Morningstar, he's always horny.

In case anyone didn't get the joke (or it is deleted by the mods ;) ) i would clarify that my ideal 'man' bar one would be Lucifer Morningstar, he has an awesome wiggle and a really really really big.... sword ;)

Lol I was a satanist and I LOVE the energy that comes from them :P. Your welcome to do anything as long as you don't make a mockery of God im happy. (im a christian now). :hug:

Does not compute :blink:

Don't you live in England, and the conservative party is in England too? I'm clearly lacking in my knowledge of world politics.

Depends whether you mean conservatives or Conservatives. ( have deleted the rest of this post in deference to a beloved Conservative who is EVEN a Margaret Thatcher Fan *bites lip HARD* but still manages to be a fabulous person ) However, it did have some connection with Satan :)

Depends whether you mean conservatives or Conservatives. ( have deleted the rest of this post in deference to a beloved Conservative who is EVEN a Margaret Thatcher Fan *bites lip HARD* but still manages to be a fabulous person ) However, it did have some connection with Satan :)

You've lost me here Nephy, I am clearly not educated in politics. Long as my gay marriage rights are not taken away, I'm a happy WCD :P

Lol I was a satanist and I LOVE the energy that comes from them :P. Your welcome to do anything as long as you don't make a mockery of God im happy. (im a christian now). :hug:

Hey may I ask what made you convert to satanism? Or maybe you could start a thread in the soap box and explain that in depth why you converted because I'm uber interested in that :P

I'm glad you think of me that way since one of my other names is.... lughcifer....

Lugh, if I were 20 years younger, I would belt you about the mouth and mouth you about the belt.

Why Satan? Thor is cooler and better looking. If you end up in a hopeless fight because of courage (NOT pride), he will appear and fight beside you.

Odin is more for me, we both love wisdom and tactical thinking, not to mention we both have one eye :P .

Welcome to the board, can we offer you a Faustian bargains? :P

Awww..... whomever could you mean :D:wub:

To answer the question..... Satanists are welcome. We hold no prejudice.... except maybe against insurance salesmen and tax collectors