Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Bottom or Top?

Dark Princess

Really? Is this an appropriate topic? Bottom: more fun, less work. Besides, topping should be left for the youngens, still in their prime. I'm too old now. :D Forget I said that.

• Like 1

Hmm, I'm not sure what I'd be. Posted Image

Why :( ???

Be whatever you want and don't worry - it's really not important which you are or if you are even either, it's about being who you are and comfortable with that. Sounds like you have the chance to 'experiment' and find out which you are - that seems like a :) to me 0:)

• Like 1

Both? Posted Image

This may sound funny but I'm going to be top if the guy is younger than me and bottom if he's older than me Posted Image

Haha.

Can I pat you on the back for that! That's exactlt how I am.

Good on ya mate! :great:

Both? Posted Image

This may sound funny but I'm going to be top if the guy is younger than me and bottom if he's older than me Posted Image

Haha.

Can I pat you on the back for that! That's exactlt how I am.

Good on ya mate! :great:

Does that depend on how much older? I mean a week? A year? 3 years? I guess I'm asking cause what if you're dating a guy 6 months younger/older does that count? Does it matter if they were born in the same year or not i.e. they were born in December of one year, you in January of the next?

I'm just curious, because my partner and I are less than 2 years apart - he being younger, but to have that be determining factor for 16+ years would seriously impact our sex life :P

Not that I'm even admitting we do that - be on top or bottom - just saying 0:)

Andy

• Like 1

Does that depend on how much older? I mean a week? A year? 3 years? I guess I'm asking cause what if you're dating a guy 6 months younger/older does that count? Does it matter if they were born in the same year or not i.e. they were born in December of one year, you in January of the next?

I'm just curious, because my partner and I are less than 2 years apart - he being younger, but to have that be determining factor for 16+ years would seriously impact our sex life :P

Not that I'm even admitting we do that - be on top or bottom - just saying 0:)

Andy

Yeah.. even a day difference =/ hehe

well depends on the mood lol (if a day difference, or months but not more than a year)

Edited by Audi

Actually im haaving my 5th date with a guy tonight and im hoping he askes me exactly that question.... ill let ya know how i answer it!0:):wub::devil:

Hmph, if you were a REAL Gentleman you'd wait until the 7th date.. haha. :P0:)

Hmph, if you were a REAL Gentleman you'd wait until the 7th date.. haha. :P0:)

Now I feel a bit bad about giving it up on the first "date" <_< In a bathroom no less :unsure:

• Site Administrator

I think this question has a lot to do with experience and the perception age has on that. Most people believe those who will top well are more experienced, hence older. It's a societal perception that I find quite interesting, the fact that someone is more willing to explore a sexual position based on the age of their partner. I think that ties right into a trust issue. 'Bottoming' can be risky business if you are with someone you aren't sure will do it in a way that won't hurt or make you uncomfortable. The perception of someone who is younger is that they are less trustworthy, again due to a supposed lack of experience and maturity. Frankly, I think everyone should be flexible when it comes to sex acts, so you don't miss out on things you might find you actually like. It's all good as long as it's legal and everyone is comfortable with what you're doing. Variety is the spice of life after all.

I think this question has a lot to do with experience and the perception age has on that. Most people believe those who will top well are more experienced, hence older. It's a societal perception that I find quite interesting, the fact that someone is more willing to explore a sexual position based on the age of their partner. I think that ties right into a trust issue. 'Bottoming' can be risky business if you are with someone you aren't sure will do it in a way that won't hurt or make you uncomfortable. The perception of someone who is younger is that they are less trustworthy, again due to a supposed lack of experience and maturity. Frankly, I think everyone should be flexible when it comes to sex acts, so you don't miss out on things you might find you actually like. It's all good as long as it's legal and everyone is comfortable with what you're doing. Variety is the spice of life after all.

Well said.

I always figured you were a top. Posted Image

• Site Administrator

Well said.

I always figured you were a top. Posted Image

Ha Ha Ha. No comment!!

Hmmm, interesting. I will say, as early as about a year ago, I always associated with bottom=more submissive, less masculine partner, and top=dominant, more masculine, manly partner. And thats still the perception amongst a lot of straight people. But what I've come to learn and view it as not "one is the man" and "one is the women", but simply as whatever feels best. When I have sex, I wanna do whatever will feel best to get off, and if that means bottoming it doesn't mean I'm any less of a man for doing it. If I'm topping, that doesn't make my partner any less of a man for taking it.

All in all, f**k it and do whatever feels best to get off. I mean, isn't that the whole point of sex anyway? Posted Image

• Like 1

So help me with this, I don't like to get f**ked, I don't like to f**k, I don't like to suck, but I like to get sucked. So am i a top or a bottom? I'm really confused. people keep asking me if I'm top or bottom. If I say top, they expect me to screw them which I won't but if I say bottom, I'm not at all. so yeah what am I?

So help me with this, I don't like to get f**ked, I don't like to f**k, I don't like to suck, but I like to get sucked. So am i a top or a bottom? I'm really confused. people keep asking me if I'm top or bottom. If I say top, they expect me to screw them which I won't but if I say bottom, I'm not at all. so yeah what am I?

Try saying "I just like to get my dick sucked." Maybe they'll help you out. Posted Image

^ I'm kind of confused here :blink: Have you tried either bottoming or topping? If you're unsure which position you prefer, then you ought to try both out (preferably with someone you trust and even better - care about and vice versa) and see what you enjoy best.

As for me, I go both ways - depends on the partner. In my case, when I meet someone, after a short while I immediately know if I would either top or bottom in that relationship. :P But, in all honesty, I think I'm more of a bottom ^^ There's just something I really enjoy about it, about someone holding you and... so on :P