Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Get Engaged

Thank you Krista. Curves are NOT fat.

Men, right? Posted Image Want us to have curves.. and complain when they can pinch a little more than they could awhile ago.. lol.

Edited by Krista
  • Site Administrator

She's so clingy. Did you see the pics?

Anyway....GURLL!! LIVE YOUR LIFE! DAMN IT!! YOU'RE ONLY 19 YEARS OLD! Jesus! She's too young for this. poor girl. Eventually she will understand.

Hey, I got married at 19 and don't regret it. Living your life doesn't mean that you can't commit to someone at a young age, if it makes you happy. I've been with the same man since I was 16 and at nearly 31, I'm still happy with my life and my choice to be with him. It can work out. I think the celebrity aspect would be a much harder obstacle to their life together than their age.

Hey, I got married at 19 and don't regret it. Living your life doesn't mean that you can't commit to someone at a young age, if it makes you happy. I've been with the same man since I was 16 and at nearly 31, I'm still happy with my life and my choice to be with him. It can work out. I think the celebrity aspect would be a much harder obstacle to their life together than their age.

I mean, Miley Cyrus is surrounded by HOT guys. Do you think she'll resist them all?

Edited by cathexis93
  • Site Administrator

*shrugs* A cheater will find a way to cheat, no matter how many or few hot guys there are around them. I'm just saying that overall, 19 isn't too young to know you love someone, or want to commit to them.

Eh.. people want different things out of life. I wouldn't have minded being married 19 - 20. A lot of my friends were married right out of high school and they are all still happy and still together. If they were in love and committed to one another, then how is that not living? Liam Hemsworth would be hot enough for me to look at for the rest of my life as well... just like my husband is. People who cheat are 'always' looking for what they don't have or what they think they need, never satisfied no matter what they have standing next to them. It is a mindset that has nothing to do with youth.