Would you pee on Zac Effron?

Someone offer Benji your "high school musical" trilogy and a pop culture lesson on modern Disney tweeney bopper to teen idol to pissed on movie actor :P

I kind of asked the question earlier, but now I see I have absolutely no need of the answer! :o Musical tweeners and pop culture? Blech :D

Anyway, my logicality is wondering why he can't just get his s Zac out and pee on the sting himself? Or is there some reason why the filmmakers need to have a girl do it to a guy, like, um, sensationalism?

Edited by NotNoNever

Well, if he's willing, piss as much as you want or put him in a sling and leather straps for being a bad boy? :o:P

To each their own, right

• Like 2

I've been motivated to look him up.

Underwhelmed.

Severely.

Complete Hollydude. In fact, I wouldn't bother peeing on him, because, as a clone or an android, I'd expect to be able to get another quite easily. Just another styled child.

• 2 weeks later...

The Paper Boy

Here's a restrained review:

"Dirty, violent, sexy, and sweaty, The Paperboy is 107 minutes of B-movie goodness. Like the sinful act of picking a pair of dirty undies off the floor and putting them on without a care in the world, The Paperboy is comfortable in its own filth. This is a film that is trash and knows it.

Jack is smitten with Charlotte on first sight. She’s the perfect object for his horny fantasies. Charlotte is also the lust-puppet for Hillary, so Jack is forced to watch his prized woman shamefully shed herself of her virtue whenever they visit the jail. A true “wham, bam, thank you ma’am,” The Paperboy likes it rough and dirty. Daniels pushes the actors into provocative scenes and he knows how to frame the contours and shiny sweatiness of their bodies with exploitative goodness.

Daniels seems especially fond of his leading man Zac Efron, who spends a good chunk of the movie dancing around the set in his tighty whities. (He even does a little romp in the rain.) Efron is far from the Disney days of High School Musical and he holds his own among the other actors in the camp. Charlotte amps the camp value up the wazoo as she slinks her booty, mashes her gum, and pees on Zac Efron. (The golden shower scene truly lives up to the hype.)

A B-movie to the core, The Paperboy is a tasty slice of pulp fiction. Viewers willing to go along for the ride will love the tawdry debauchery of The Paperboy. Bring fried chicken."

Gulp! *books front row seat and giant bucket of KFC WingsPosted Image *

Edited by Zombie
  • Like 2