Would you pee on Zac Effron?

http://blog.sfgate.com/dailydish/2012/08/22/nicole-kidman-had-no-qualms-about-peeing-on-zac-efron-for-role/

Actress Nicole Kidman had no qualms about urinating on her “The Paperboy” co-star Zac Efron for the film because she saw the dirty deed as an act of love.

she tells V Magazine, “The peeing thing, I didn’t think was that weird, because I was in character.

No.. I'd let the little shit suffer - it was 'fake' suffering anyway, since he didn't really get stung by a jelly fish. I wouldn't for a movie role.. it just wasn't needed, they could have faked it.. blah.. disgusting.

I would have to say honestly if they were paying me millions to be in a film with Zac ... I would indeed:P

You would likely pee upon being offered a role with Zac Effron as would I upon being offered millions for anything. Posted Image

• Like 2

LOL say TMI say TMI

No.. I'd let the little shit suffer - it was 'fake' suffering anyway, since he didn't really get stung by a jelly fish. I wouldn't for a movie role.. it just wasn't needed, they could have faked it.. blah.. disgusting.

Imagine you saying that at the Academy Awards I be ROFL

Best topic title ever.

And yeah, just to be able to say I did, lol.

Edited by hh5

Not really into urination, even if it's Zac Efron (I think there's enough people crapping on him in the past decade Posted Image )

As for Krista's idea, extending suffering, I'll watch "Misery" for ideas Posted Image

Edited by W_L

Will Zac come out smelling "Lemon Fresh" after everyone pisses on him?

(sorry, I love the pun, its not extended to you but just the comedy of the thread)

Can i just Piss on him for ruining what would otherwise be decent movies?

I tell you what though. If it were a real sting, you'd be only too happy to let any god damn person pee on you! Posted Image

But Zac?????? I could think of others that I'd prefer, but if I must...........

I'd live through the pain until someone found the vinegar - it has the same effect.. lol.

I guess sure if he wanted me too Posted Image He is cute so yeah sure Posted Image

Nicole Kidman... I always knew she was evil Posted Image

and Krista ... Posted Image I didn't know you were so... mean.... Posted Image

Actually I Think Will Farrel is the worst Ruiner of movies in history Posted Image I can't stand Will Farrel... That guy i wouldn't pee on if he was on Fire....

Edited by Celethiel
  • Like 1

Posted Image ................. Okay, just who the hell is this Zac Effron?? Posted Image

Someone offer Benji your "high school musical" trilogy and a pop culture lesson on modern Disney tweeney bopper to teen idol to pissed on movie actor :P

I'd be happy to pee on Zac Effron. Is there somewhere I could get in line for this? He may be attractive, but he just annoys the hell out of me. Really, they can keep their money. I'll just make up a t-shirt that says "I pee'd on Zac Effron" and wear it around town as payment. :evil:

• Like 1